Brandi, Protector of the Gateway Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry moved with an efficiency that he'd never known in his former life, jumping over teachers, dodging wet patches and narrowly avoiding being roped into a 9-man circlejerk.

Finally, he reached the library, and knocked. His knock went unanswered and so he knocked again and again, until finally a naked, panting girl with brown hair answered the door.

"What?" she said haughtily, and Harry recognized her - Nicolette Chase, one of the school's truly "cool kids".

"I'm looking for Brandi," he boomed, and Nicolette felt her knees buckle.

This man...this ideal specimen of man. He was everything she'd ever wanted. He was the perfect candidate to knock her up. She wouldn't have been surprised to learn that he was a demon - she'd been in the middle of getting plowed by her boyfriend Duncan, but she'd give Duncan up for this man.

She'd give anything up for this man.

Of course he wanted Brandi.

"I am Brandi," she declared after a brief pause, and her heart sank when the stranger's mouth twisted in confusion.

"No you're not."

"Sure I am," she said, slipping out into the hall and closing the door. She could only hope - nay, pray that he'd believe her...

...or punish her for lying. That would work for her as well.

"No, you're Nicolette Chase. We were in bio together two years ago."

"Harry?"

Nicolette's mouth gaped. The last time she remembered seeing him, Harry had been a foot taller than her and skinny as a pole.

"Puberty treated you well," she replied, reaching out and squeezing one of his biceps.

"Thanks," he said tersely. His order was weighing heavily on him, and he knew he wouldn't be satisfied until his Master was satisfied. "Brandi. Where is she?"

Nicolette wanted to scream. It was always Brandi. Even now, when Duncan had finally started fucking her as if he meant it, they'd been interrupted...because of Brandi.

A thought popped into her head, and a smile slowly appeared on her face.

It doesn't have to be like that, she realized.

"I'll just get her," she said with a sweet grin, and before Harry could reply, she had disappeared into the library and closed the door behind her.

Harry's eyes goggled at the vision who she brought out with her. Like Nicolette (and, by now, the majority of the school) she was totally naked. Unlike Nicolette, she had two of the largest boobs that he'd ever seen - they looked like they'd drag along the floor if she leaned forward, yet they were also firm, plump, and had they been just a few cup-sizes smaller, they could easily have been described as "perky".

"You're Brandi?" he asked, and the girl looked dazed and confused.

"Am I?"

Harry turned to Nicolette for confirmation.

"That's Brandi," she said simply, and smiled as the hunk nodded, and started dragging Lily behind him down the hallway.