Brandi's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we get back, I'm getting one of those dollies or something to haul all your stuff around," I said.

Brandi jumped into my arms and we exchanged a quick kiss. I squeezed her ass and held her tight against me.

"You'll manage. Isn't this exciting? Come on let's go out by the rail and wait for Nancy to get here," Brandi said.

We stood together with the boarding ramp in sight. I used the delay to scope out some of the other passengers who had gravitated to the rails as well. Most were generally Brandi's and my age. Maybe five or six years older. A few were middle aged, attractive couples. Everyone seemed to be checking everyone else out and there was a palpable air of congeniality, mixed with curiosity.

Brandi jumped up and down and pointed toward the dock. "There she is."

I looked where she was pointing. Nancy was leading a tall, light-skinned black man toward the boarding gangway. He was loaded down with bags just as I had been.

"Christ, she's got as much stuff with her as you have. I thought you two shared clothes or something," I complained.

Brandi waved, then crammed two fingers between her lips and whistled, loud. It got Nancy's attention. After Nancy waved back, Brandi turned to me. "A girl can't have enough options."

I grimaced and let some buyer's remorse slip out. "The purpose of this cruise as I recall."

"Damn it, Tom, don't start getting pouty on me now. Nancy's friend looks interesting don't you think?"

I shrugged. "I guess so. If you're into tall, dark, and handsome."

Brandi gave me a playful punch in the arm. "Come on, let's show them where our cabin is."

We made our way down a deck and met Nancy and her guest at the bottom of the ladder. The man set all the bags down and stuck out his hand. I shook it and sized him up.

He was handsome with a warm smile. Maybe an inch taller than me and probably twenty-pounds heavier. His hair was cut close and he sported a neat goatee. I released his hand and picked up a couple of Nancy's bags. The man was very charming and he hugged Brandi as Nancy made the introductions.

"Guys this is Darrell, he's an engineer. The designing kind, not a train driver. I just know you're going to love him." She told Darrell our names as well, even though he probably knew them already. Darrell picked up the rest of the bags, then Brandi led the way to our cabin with me bringing up the rear.

We deposited the bags in their bedroom and agreed to go to the bar and have a bon-voyage beverage. A voice came over the loud speaker. "Attention guests, just a reminder that you must remain fully clothed while on deck until we enter international waters."

The voice went on to instruct us about where and when we'd be given our mandatory safety briefing and some other administrative notes. It finished with some instructions to crew members that may as well have been issued in Greek. No one in our party had any idea what they meant.

The ship finally cast off and our group went to the bar for those drinks. I noticed Darrell and I both seemed a little nervous about the arrangement, but if the girls were nervous, neither of them was letting it show. When the speaker announced we'd reached international waters, we agreed to retire to our cabin and test the clothing-free atmosphere with each other before venturing out on deck.

We passed several nude couples that must have been waiting in their cabins for the announcement and were now rushing to soak up the bright gulf sun. A pretty blonde brushed a naked hip against my hand as she passed by. For some reason I felt a little embarrassed by it.

Our little group arrived at our cabin. At first, we just kind of milled about ignoring the five-hundred-pound gorilla. Brandi made an urging gesture at me.

I made a face at her, then took a deep breath. "Look, we're all adults here and nobody hit anyone over the head to get us here. Let's have some fun and see where things lead." With that I dropped my jeans and underwear. I stepped out of them and pulled off my shirt over my head.

Nancy clapped, then undressed as well. In the next minute we were all back to milling around, but we were naked.

I glanced over at Darrell. He was a well built, powerful man. Darrell's uncircumcised cock was only slightly larger than my own.

Nancy broke the ice. She took Darrell's cock in hand and stroked it lovingly. "Let's just start with our partner and let it go from there, but stay here in this room, no hiding," she said.

Brandi took my hand and led me over to stand next to Darrell. She dropped to her knees in front of me and after kissing my cock's head, started sucking it.

I responded with a hard-on that sprang to attention instantly and groaned a little as she got serious about the blow job. I looked at Nancy as she closed her lips on Darrell's cock. She worked her way down his length. Darrell's cock was about the same length as mine, but noticeably thicker now that he was aroused.

I returned my attention to Brandi and savored the feel of her tongue sliding up and down the shaft of my stiff dick.

Darrell groaned a little as well and we both stood there enjoying the work the girls were doing with their mouths. I was nearing the end of my endurance when the girls switched partners. They must have used telepathy or something because they hadn't said anything out loud.

Nancy took over right where Brandi left off. I ran my fingers through her hair and braced myself for the event to come. I marveled at Brandi as she seemed to swallow Darrell's fat cock with ease. I grunted and came in Nancy's mouth without warning. She swallowed some and let the rest land on her chest. She grinned up at me.

"I told you he'd blow a load as soon as he saw you sucking another man's cock, Bran. And it was a big load too," Nancy said.

Darrell grabbed Brandi by the sides of her head. His cum exploded into her mouth. She worked to contain it all, but some dribbled out the corner of her mouth. She sat back and licked it off her face.

"Wow." Darrell looked at me. I smiled back at him.

"Oh yeah," I said.

The girls didn't give us much recovery time. Nancy pulled me over to a straight-backed chair, made me sit, then she hopped into my lap, threw her arms around my shoulders and kissed me.

The instant my cock returned to mostly stiff, she impaled herself on it. I groaned and grabbed her hips guiding her up and down on my cock. Her pussy was just as sweet as I remembered from several weeks ago. She felt like velvet on my dick. I slammed into her harder.

Darrell had Brandi on her back on the couch, her heels on his shoulders. His big cock plowed deep into her, stretching her tight pussy. Her eyes were closed and a look of pure ecstasy radiated from her. She'd only had that look with me a couple times. Brandi was letting soft little squeals of enjoyment escape her lips.

Nancy pulled my face back to look at her. "Fuck me hard, Tom. Don't worry about what's going on over there."

I moved my hands to her perky tits and squeezed them as I pounded her pussy. I'd always found women with tan lines exciting and Nancy was no exception.

Brandi cried out from the couch. I knew that sound. She was having a powerful orgasm. Nancy smiled at me. "That's it, Lover, pound me hard, don't stop."

I became competitive. Feeling it was imperative Nancy have just as powerful an orgasm as Brandi. I used my toes to push the chair back onto two legs, bumping against the wall. I crashed into Nancy's pussy for all I was worth. She clung to me. Her eyes went wide and she began to suck in her breaths in long ragged gulps.

"Oh god!" Nancy cried.

My crotch was bathed in a flood of warm juices flowing from her pussy. I strained into her and stopped there with her suspended on my cock. I couldn't hold her there like that for long. A cramp came to my calf and I had to let the chair rock back on its legs.

Nancy fell against my chest breathing heavily. She bit my collar bone and I winced, surprised by the pain, but my cock twitched on its own accord and my cum bathed her pussy.

Brandi wriggled out from under Darrell. She rushed to Nancy's side, her tits jiggling with every step. Brandi hugged Nancy. Strings of Darrell's cum ran down the inside of her leg. Darrell followed her. His semi erect cock shone with Brandi's juices. He stood behind her. Nancy turned her face to Brandi and the two girls exchanged a passionate kiss.

"Nancy, you looked so beautiful when you were coming like that," Brandi said.

Nancy nodded and tried to get off me. She seemed too weak at the moment and stayed put.

"So, did you, Bran. We've got a couple of real studs here. This is going to be a great cruise," Nancy said.

We took a five-minute break to catch our breath and rinse our genitals off, then Nancy started sucking my cock again. She encouraged Darrell to fuck her from behind at the same time. "I need a good spit-roasting," she said before swallowing my cock again.

Brandi settled in next to me. We kissed as I fingered Brandi's pussy.

There was a chain effect at work, as one person would speed up the whole group did. I'd never felt anything like it. We came at nearly the same time with a lot of groaning and expletives. We dropped into a sweaty heap in the middle of the cabin floor.

Darrell and I high fived each other. Men can be such idiots.

The girls didn't boot us out on our ears, but they went in the shower without us. After a few minutes Darrell and I decided to stroll down to the bar and get some beers and bring them back to the cabin. I was a little self-conscious at first, but there were naked people running all over the place and the two of us didn't seem to attract much attention at all. We passed a few couples taking advantage of the sun to fuck and put on little shows for the passersby. When we returned with the drinks, our ladies were out of the bathroom and drying themselves.

"What's it like out there?" Brandi asked.

"A bunch of naked people playing games, drinking and fucking. About what you'd expect I guess," Darrell said. He opened a beer and took a swig. I handed the girls a beer each then followed suit.

"Are we going to go out and mingle?" Brandi said.

Nancy sipped her beer. "I think we should. The pact is we're just going to let things happen right? Nobody starts over thinking anything, okay?" Everyone nodded so she tossed her towel at Darrell. "Okay. You guys, get washed up and come find Bran and I. We'll be on the poop deck or where ever."

The ladies walked to the door blowing kisses as they went. I turned and looked at Darrell. "Rosh-ambo for the first shower?" I nodded and we decided our order.

***

Darrell and I found the girls sunning themselves by the pool. They each had a colorful drink with a paper umbrella sticking out of it. They looked completely edible all slathered up with sun screen, hiding behind their sunglasses. I took a seat next to Brandi while Darrell went to the bar to get us a couple drinks as well.

Brandi looked over at me and smiled. "I'm really glad you came on this trip with me."

"I wasn't really sure I could do it, you know? Share you with another guy, but Darrell's a straight shooter. I don't have a problem with him and you," I said.

Nancy leaned across Brandi. "I'm sitting right here and I can hear you, you know?"

I chuckled. "Of course, having Nancy take such good care of me while you play with Darrell is a mega bonus."

The girls were giggling when Darrell came back and sat down next to Nancy. He handed me a drink that looked similar to the ones the ladies had. After a sip, I cringed. "That's way too sweet for me. I think I'll just stick to beer from here on." I handed the drink to Brandi. She sipped it.

"I like it." She sipped it again, then wrinkled her lips into their 'I'm thinking' pose.

Nancy waved at a passing couple. The man was big, well-built and had a huge cock. The woman was put together like a porn actress.

"Are we going to interact with any of the other guests while we're here?" Nancy said, her eyes lingering on the big man's giant cock.

I shrugged. "I don't see why not, but we've got what, six days and five nights? No need to do it all today is there?"

We spent most of the afternoon swimming and playing volleyball with a few other guests. Brandi remained kind of quiet all afternoon. I asked what was wrong. She told me nothing was wrong. I knew better, but let it go and gave her some space.

Late in the afternoon we joined a group of spectators gathered around one of the deck loungers. A chubby, but pretty, blonde woman was taking on two guys at once. She was riding one guy while she sucked the other's fat cock. Her massive tits flopped with every thrust. They switched positions and the bigger cock plowed into her pussy as she sucked the other for a while.

It was clear she was in charge and putting on a performance. She directed the smaller of the cocks into her ass. She rode the double penetration lost in wanton abandon. The gathered audience applauded when the men withdrew and stroked their cocks to climax, bathing her giant tits with their cum.

Brandi had been stroking and squeezing my erect cock during the show. I wondered if she'd be up for something like that.

I took Brandi's hand and led her to a nearby chaise and sat down. I was more than a little surprised when she didn't hesitate to mount me. I reveled in the feel of her snug hot pussy sliding up and down on my cock. The prospect of a crowd gathering increased the excitement.

Brandi grabbed Darrell's cock and sucked it in without missing a stroke on mine. A small group gathered around to watch as the three of us worked ourselves into a sweat covered frenzy.

Most of the men watching sported stiff cocks without any apparent embarrassment. Their female partners stroked them in time with Brandi's humping. Brandi released Darrell when Nancy pulled him to her. She mounted Darrell, reverse cowgirl on the chaise next to us.

It took some effort, but I ignored the audience and concentrated on fucking Brandi as hard and thoroughly as I could. I was rewarded when her orgasm shook her body and she slammed herself on me causing a powerful burst of cum to coat her insides. Darrel and Nancy climaxed just a few seconds later to a rousing round of applause.

An orgy of sorts broke out around us as several couples began to fuck and suck in small groups. It was surreal in its own way. Brandi and I sat hugging and watching in awe of the spectacle we'd helped start.

Later our little group got an offer to visit a very attractive couple in their cabin. Nancy told them we'd consider it, but we were going to stay together for our first night at sea. The couple was very gracious about it. They gave us a rain check and their cabin number. Once they'd moved down the deck, our group decided we'd get with them the next day.

After dinner we went back to our cabin. We were all pretty tired. It may have been the salt air, the amount of hard physical sex we'd engaged in or the mental strain of getting used to being in a crowd of naked strangers, charged with sexual energy. Whatever it was, we decided to retire to our beds and actually sleep.

Brandi and I lay together for a few minutes. I could tell she was still awake. "What are you thinking about so hard? The same thing as this afternoon?" I asked.

"Yes. It's nothing really. What do you think of Darrell?"

"I don't know. He seems like a nice enough guy. It's obvious Nancy likes him and you sure seemed to enjoy having him fuck you."

"I did. He's a good and attentive lover, but you know, he's not you. It was just sex. I mean there's nothing wrong with just sex, but he wasn't you."

I scratched my head. "So, are you having some buyer's remorse?"

"Maybe. No. I mean, this cruise was my idea. I'd be a pretty poor sport if I wanted to back out now. You know, if I change the rules in the middle of the ocean. But I felt, I don't know. Just kind of wrong fucking Darrell even though you were right there."

I groaned a little. "I don't know what to tell you. I've fucked Nancy with you right there and did so again today. I like Nancy and all, but I feel a little guilty about it too. Not enough to stop in mid-stroke mind you, but a little, you know?

"Nancy's nice and she's hot, but the truth is she's a little too wild for me. Not really the mother of my children type, if you get what I mean. If you want to stay exclusive from here on, we can. There's no rule says we have to have sex with other people. Darrell and Nancy sure don't need our help to party their asses off. Let's face it. She's been ogling every cock on deck."

"I wasn't jealous of you being with Nancy, but I didn't really feel right being with Darrell, I don't know why."

I hugged Brandi. "Well I was a little jealous and competitive too. Maybe we should just call the experiment a done thing and enjoy the cruise for the cruise's sake." I snuggled closer and kissed her collarbone.

Brandi finger combed my hair, then said, "I kind of liked fucking in front of an audience though."

I laughed. "I liked it too. Check a fantasy off my bucket list. And I think that was the most powerful orgasm you've ever had with me."

Brandi curled up against me and I hugged her again. We heard Nancy calling for god or somebody to come save her. We laughed together.

"See, sounds like somebody's partying their asses off right now," I said.

"Hmmm, it sure does. Make love to me, Tom. Don't just fuck me, make love to me."

I smiled at her eyes shining in the low light. "I'm just the guy you're looking for."

We kissed. I moved from her lips to her breasts and was soon kissing and licking her naked pussy. Brandi responded by rolling her hips at me and purring in content. When she was fully aroused, I slid back up her body kissing along the way until our lips met again. I tasted her mouth as I slid my cock into her soaking pussy.

I gently pushed into her. We worked each other slowly, gently, making love. Brandi's orgasm came quietly and she sighed warm in my arms. I waited a minute, smiling at her closed eyes. I kissed the salty beads of sweat off her cheeks.

She nodded her approval. "Thank you, Tom. That was nice. I love you. Now it's your turn. Finish up and come inside me, Lover."

I moved gently at first, then more vigorously. My orgasm came like thunder. I hid my face in the crook of her neck to keep from crying out. I coated the inside of her pussy with another load of semen, then clung to her while she held me tight in return. We kissed and held our cheeks against each other's for a few minutes.

I lay there on top of her with most of my weight on her hips until I was sure she'd drifted off to sleep. I slipped my limp, nearly rubbed-raw, cock out of her. I covered us with a light blanket and went to sleep spooning her.

The next morning Brandi and I woke before Nancy and Darrell. We hopped in the shower together and spent some time just holding each other letting the hot water cascade over us. It was soothing to our over-worked, aching muscles.

The others were still asleep when we got out and dried off. We decided to go get some breakfast. To my surprise Brandi pulled on a pretty little yellow bikini bottom, but remained topless. I raised an eyebrow at her.

She shrugged. "I like the attention being topless attracts, but the rest of me is off the market."

I stepped up to her and crushed her small body against mine. "I love you Brandi."

End

12