Brandon's Degradation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon laid there with a filthy foot taste in his mouth. He was inclined to find a sink to rinse his out mouth, but he could barely move. Jose on the other hand nearly blew his load during the foot worship. His erection was very noticeable under the plastic wrap.

"Mmm hmm. As expected," said Head Mistress looking down at Jose's trapped boner. "You are a foot fetishist aren't you, Jose?"

Jose shamefully nodded his head. It's not something he's ever admitted to anyone. It was a private fantasy that had suddenly become a reality.

Head Mistress simply smiled down at him and dropped her stinky stocking onto his face. Then she turned to Brandon. "But not you right Brandon? You didn't enjoy servicing my feet at all."

Brandon shook his head. His dick was completely flaccid.

"But I think I know what will make your dick hard," continued Head Mistress. She unzipped her suit to expose her ass. Then sat down onto Brandon's face pressing her asshole to his ring gagged open mouth.

Brandon immediately inhaled the musty scent of her ass crack. It was oddly arousing at first. Then his mind began racing as he realized the vulnerability of his open mouth. "Oh please God no," he began praying to himself. "Please don't shit in my mouth."

"Lick my ass," commanded Head Mistress.

Brandon was slightly relieved but still not so eager to lick her asshole. Naturally he had concerns about hygiene, but to avoid a painful shock to his balls he reached his tongue out through the ring and came in contact with her wrinkly anus. He slowly began lapping in all directions hoping this was all she had planned with her asshole on his mouth.

"Mmm... That feels nice," moaned Head Mistress. "I noticed you always checking out our asses. Anytime a mistress or guard enters the room you gaze immediately goes to their ass."

Brandon continued to lick. Head Mistress was right, he loved women's butts, as do most men. And the women at M.A.M.A. so far all had perfect ones. Ever since he was an adolescent, he would often fantasize grabbing and squeezing nice butts on a daily basis. As he grew older his butt fantasy progressed. Whenever he saw a beautiful female ass he would wish he could just drop to his knees and burry his face in it. He often masturbates to this fetish. Although it was quite normal for a young man to have this desire, and he was aware that it was a common fetish that most men have, he never had the opportunity to indulge in a beautiful woman's ass. Unfortunately, he was a coward when it came to the opposite sex. But today all that changed. Just earlier today he was privileged enough to kiss Heathers beautiful ass, now he's licking Head Mistresses asshole. His dick grew hard immediately as he realized one of his greatest fantasies just came true.

"There it is," said Head Mistress in a gratified tone. "I knew you loved ass."

She made Brandon lick her asshole for 10 minutes, while Jose laid their smelling her stinky stocking. Then she got up, put a fresh pair of stocking on, put on her shoes and walked over to the cabinet. When she returned, she was holding a pair of scissors.

"Turn over both of you," she commanded.

Brandon and Jose both rolled over onto their bellies. Head Mistress immediately began cutting plastic wrap precisely at their ass cracks. She then put on some latex gloves and reached in to pull out their butt plugs. Both males groaned as the plugs were forcefully yanked out of their assholes.

"Turn back over," she said again.

Both of them complied. Suddenly and without warning, Head mistress inserted their used dirty butt plugs into their braced open mouths. Both of them began moaning in disgust and tried turning their heads trying to remove the plugs, but she pressed her hands down to hold them in.

"Stop trying to move or your balls get it," she yelled at them.

Both males laid there with a disgusted look on their face. They were literally tasting their own asses. Degradation Day was no joke.

"Swirl your tongues around and lick those plugs clean," she said. "They'll be going back in your asses in a few minutes."

They both cringed as they continued to lick as commanded. Needless to say, both their erections were gone at this point.

"I'll be the first to admit. I wasn't really paying attention to which plug came out of which ass," she said with a grin. "I hope I didn't mix them up."

Head Mistress always says that even though she knows she didn't mix them up. She loves to mess their psychology. The boys immediately cringed and groaned at the thought of having each other's dirty butt plugs in their mouths. Moments later she pulled the plugs out of their mouths and examined them.

"Good boys," she said. Then she relubricated them and inserted them back into their asses.

Now Brandon laid there with a mild taste of shit in his mouth. He couldn't decide what tasted worse, shit or a week's worth of foot filth. He badly wanted this day to end.

Moments later Heather knocked on the door and entered the room.

"Hello again Head Mistress, she said politely. "I'm here to take Brandon to my Femdom Training Class."

Brandon was relieved to hear it. Even though he didn't know what fate awaits him at the femdom class, it had to better than being degraded by Head Mistress.

"Ok, you can cut him loose and take him," replied Head Mistress.

Heather took the scissor and cut Brandon out of the plastic wrap. He let out a sigh of relief as he was now able to move again. He then immediately crawled over to Heather and kissed her feet. She then grabbed his leash and walked him out of the room.

Head Mistress turned her attention to Jose. "It looks like you're all I have to play with," she said with a grin. "I have an idea."

She then moved him to padded platform in the corner of her office. There were several straps that secured him down to keep him from squirming away. There was even a strap across his forehead that kept his head from moving. She then slid a seat over his head. When Jose realized what it was, he immediately began pulling at his restraints. It was a toilet seat chair.

"Nnn.... Nnnnn....," he moaned with his ring gag on.

The toilet seat hovering over his face was very unique. It was a large glass funnel with a PVC tube at the bottom. She aligned the tube directly over his mouth and it fit snugly into the ring gag.

"I'm going to relieve myself into your mouth Jose," said Head Mistress. "And you're going to swallow all of it."

Jose continued to plead and pull at his restraints, but to no avail. Head Mistress unzipped her suite and sat her ass down onto the toilet chair and immediately began urinating. Jose's mouth filled with her hot salty piss, but he didn't swallow. The urine backed up into the tubing and puddled up at the very bottom of the glass bowl.

Head Mistress stood up and wiped herself off. She saw her piss was still there. She was about to push the ball shocker to get him to swallow, but changed her mind. Instead, she grabbed the scissors and cut a hole in the plastic wrap directly at his groin. She then reached in and pulled his swollen sore balls out. Jose let out a groan as his testicle were still tender and sensitive. He grew nervous as he laid their mummified and unable to move.

"This should motivate you to swallow my piss," she said grabbing his balls and kneaded them between her fingers.

Jose began squealing in pain.

"Swallow," she commanded adding pressure to his balls.

Jose had no choice. Never in his life did he think he would have to consume another person's urine. But he couldn't take anymore punishment to his balls. He began gulping down her piss. When he was done, she let go of his testicles.

"Good boy," she said giggling. "Remember, you deserve it."

Jose laid there disgusted with her fresh piss taste trapped in his mouth. Deep down he knew he deserved it. He knew exactly why he was at M.A.M.A. He knew how badly he treated women, physically abusing them and treat them like cum dumps. Occasionally slipping them an incapacitating agent so they would let him ass fuck them hard just because he liked to hear them scream. He was somewhat of a sadist, but he never thought he'd have to pay such a heavy price for it.

Head Mistress was still kneeling beside him looking down at his manhood. "I really enjoyed your balls last night," she said. Just as she had worshiped Brandon's balls two nights ago, Head Mistress had done the same to Jose just hours before the breakout attempt. "Perhaps I'll indulge some more," she said leaning forward and taking his swollen left testicle into his mouth and sucking on it.

Jose's entire body tensed up to the discomfort of having his sore tender testicle under suction.

"Nnngghhh...."

*****

Back in the Punishment Wing, Heather and Brandon arrived at Room 33 where the Femdom Training Class will take place. It's the same room where Brandon had his initiation. There were three other sous-mistresses with their males waiting with them. The young men scurried around the room kissing all the mistresses' feet. Moments later Janice walked into the room.

"Good afternoon, ladies," said Janice. "I'll be your instructor today." She was then suddenly bombarded by four males trying to kiss her feet too.

"One at a time boys," she said followed by a simultaneous zap to their nuts. They all screamed and jumped in pain.

"Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh... Ahhhhhh"

The young men recomposed themselves and took turns kissing her feet.

"Let me see," said Janice as she looked at some papers. "Last week we practiced different ways to squeeze balls. Ok. So, today's lesson will be all about cock and ball bondage."

Brandon wasn't sure exactly what that entailed. He hoped it wasn't anything painful. But his experience with M.A.M.A so far led him to believe he'll be hurting. Heather and the other sous-mistresses lead each male to a bench and strapped them down facing up, with their legs spread apart. Then their ball shockers were removed.

"First let's start with their balls," said Janice. "The purpose of today's exercise it to learn how to keep their balls from retracting and protecting themselves. This leaves them trapped and vulnerable, allowing us to administer their well-deserved punishments."

She gave each mistress a shoelace. Then walked up to one of the males. "If their balls are relaxed and loose, you can just begin wrapping the lace around several turns, working your way outward till their scrotum is tight, then tie a double knot for the last turn."

She then walked over to another male. "But if their balls are already retracted like this young man," she added pointing at the male's ball sack. "You will have to first loosen their nut sack. You can do this by grabbing each ball by digging your fingers behind them and pulling outward."

She demonstrated the technique on the restrained male. He let out a groan of discomfort as she pulled on his testicles.

"Then while holding his balls with one hand, quickly begin wrapping the lace around the base of his scrotum and tie a single knot. This will trap his balls and allow you to continue wrapping the lace around until his scrotum is tight. Then tie a double knot at the end."

The ladies all began implementing the technique onto their males.

"You don't need to be gentle with their testicles, after all this is a punishment, but be careful not to tie the knot too tight," said Janice. "You don't want to cut off blood circulation. This could cause damage to the testicles. As long as the knot is smaller than any one of his testicles, they will not slip back through."

Janice walked around to inspect the work. "Well done ladies. You all got it on the first try," she said. "Their balls are now trapped and at your mercy. Feels good, doesn't it?"

All the ladies nodded their heads and giggled.

"Give each testicle a hard flick just for fun," said Janice grinning. "Show them your power over them."

All the young sous-mistresses immediately began flicking the trapped testicles. The young males all yelped in discomfort.

"Hahahaha... Fun right?" asked Janice. All the ladies nodded laughing. "Now untie their balls but leave a single knot around the base of their scrotum."

The ladies did exactly as she said. Heather was gentle with Brandon's already sore balls, but the other ladies enjoyed making them hurt more by handling them roughly.

"Now I will demonstrate how to tie their balls apart from each other," said Janice. "You want to center the knot in the shoelace between their balls. Be sure to leave equal amount of lace on each end."

The ladies watched as she demonstrated on one of the males.

"Now take one side of the lace and begin wrapping the testicle on the same side until the scrotum is tight around it," she continued. "Then do the same to the other testicle. And there we have it, two separated balls ready for punishment. Now tie the ends of the laces in a double knot to keep it from unravelling."

She quickly undid her knots and let the ladies practice it. Within minutes they all had their males' balls tied separately.

"Very nice ladies," said Janice. "Flick each testicle twice for a job well done."

The mistresses again flicked each testicle resulting in painful cries from the males.

"Ahhhh... Ahhhh... Ohhhh... Oooohhh..."

Janice walked up to one of the males and gently held one of his trapped testicles. His entire body noticeably tensed up.

"Aren't you all glad we don't have these sensitive little orbs dangling between our legs?" she asked. "Look at him. Look at how he tensed up from me only holding is right testicle. Having testicles must be constant physical and psychological torture for men."

The ladies giggled and nodded in agreement.

"Just me holding one of his precious testicles has his mind racing," Janice continued in a calm yet sadistic tone. "He knows that in an instant I can send excruciating pains throughout his male body. Just one squeeze is all it takes."

The young man began to panic. "Pl....please don't mistress...." he begged.

"And to think, these are the very reason we are able to keep all these young men in our captivity," she added. "Five volts to their balls is all it takes to keep them here at our command. That's what powers their ball shockers, a five-volt battery."

The boys just laid there in acceptance of their situation. Slowly beginning to realize their inferiority to the female gender.

"Anyway," said Janice getting back on track. "Let's continue with another ball tying technique."

*****

Down in the subcellar, the four escapees were still being punished. They had spent the day enduring heavy CBT, whipping, caning, electro, and various anal punishments. Now it was time to go back upstairs to see the Head Mistress. Several guards led them out of their holding cells. Their bodies covered in welts, balls swollen and bruised, and feet beet red. They crawled in a single file line up the steps to the cellar level. Then continued down the hallway to the Head Mistresses office. When they walked in, they saw Jose being cut out of a plastic wrap.

"Ah come on in," said Head Mistress greeting the newcomers. "Ok you two may leave now," she said to Jose and his mistress.

They immediately left the room. The four males slowly crawled over to Head Mistresses feet and kissed them. They looked miserable.

Janice's male Alex began pleading. "Please Head Mistress. I'm sorry. I'll never disobey again. Please don't punish me anymore. I beg you. Please...."

Head Mistress looked down at him and smiled. "Unfortunately, that's now how things work around here," she responded. Then she looked at the guard and said, "Put him in first."

The guards grabbed Alex and pulled him towards the same machine that wrapped Brandon and Jose, "The Mummifier". He already knew what the machine did but was too weak to resist. They stood him up and turned on the machine. It immediately began wrapping him. The other three boys watched. Jason was in shock as the machine finished wrapping and spit Alex out onto the floor. He was the only newcomer who had not seen this machine before.

"Do them all quickly, it's almost time for dinner," commanded Head Mistress.

Next the guards grabbed Jason who put up a strong resistance. A quick shock to his balls put an end to it and he was placed into the machine. Then the other two were wrapped as well. Once they were all wrapped, the guards inserted the ring gags and placed goggles over their eyes. The goggles were not clear however, they were translucent so their vision would be blurred.

"Ok, put them on the dollies and take them to the cafeteria after everyone is seated," commanded Head Mistress. "On my signal you can bring them in front of me."

Head Mistress left the room, and the guards began strapping the four mummified young men onto dollies.

*****

Several minutes later everyone gathered in the cafeteria for dinner. Brandon was lead there by Heather immediately after the Femdom Training Class had ended. Jillian was already seated when they arrived. Janice wasn't there. Moments later the food arrived and was spilled on the floor again. As much as Brandon hated eating off the floor like an animal, he was glad it was dinner time, and this dreaded day was almost over.

When everyone was finished eating, Head Mistress stood up for an announcement. "Everyone may I have your attention," she began saying. Everyone turned to look at her. "Bring them in," she yelled towards the entrance.

The cafeteria doors swung open and there were four bodies wrapped in white plastic being rolled in on dollies. They were brought right to Head Mistresses feet and dumped on the cafeteria floor. Their bodies squirmed and they moaned unintelligible words through their ring gags.

All the males in the room had already experienced The Mummifier and had been a worm for Head Mistress on their first Degradation Day. Brandon and Jose were her latest victims.

"These are the four inmates who tried to escape last night," she announced. "As you can see by their current situation, they are being severely punished for it. They will spend the rest of this week as worms."

The mistresses in the room began cheering, but the males all tensed up. They all spent a miserable couple of hours as a worm for Head Mistress, but several days is brutal. Words cannot begin to describe how glad Brandon was that the head guard last night shocked his balls just before he was about to make the worst decision of his life. If he sees that woman, he will not only kiss her feet, but he will also gladly lick them.

"Bring them their dinner," commanded Head Mistress. "They haven't eaten all day. They must be starving." A group of males brought their dinner and dumped it on the floor in front of them.

Brandon saw the food but couldn't make it out. It was a mushy brown slop on the floor. He began to think it was dog food or something. The partially blind worms squirmed to the mush and began lapping it up. By the cringe on their faces, it must have tasted terrible.

Several minutes past and eventually everyone was ready to leave. The worms had licked up all their food from the floor and just laid still. Head Mistress dismissed everyone. Jillian and Heather took Brandon back to his punishment room.

When the room was empty, Head Mistress and a couple of guards were alone with the worm boys. "You will be spending the night in here," she said to them.

They moaned some more unintelligible sounds which had a pleading tone.

"Try to get some rest," she said smirking. "But I doubt you will. Do you remember the robot vacuum with the proximity sensor that sets off your ball shockers? Well, this is a large room so there are three of those robots that clean the cafeteria every night."

All four of them had experienced the wrath of the robot vacuum shocker on their first Humiliation Day at M.A.M.A. in the Head Mistresses office. Worm Jason being the latest victim of the four. Their pleading and moaning became louder.