Brandon's Degradation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Head Mistress signaled at one of the guards to turn the robots on. With a push of a button they heard the sound of the robots rev up and begin moving from their docks. The boys began frantically trying to slither away from the where the sounds were coming.

"Enjoy your night boys," she said laughing. Then she and the guards exited the room.

As they made their way down the hallway, they could hear the distant screams of the worm boys getting their balls shocked by the robots. This was their fate for the next two hours.

*****

Brandon arrived in Punishment Room 13 where he would be read his misbehaviors of the day then be punished. "It's almost over," he thought to himself. Just a few more punishments, then he's in bed.

Heather began reciting his crimes. "Your misbehaviors are as follows Brandon," she said. "You were seen speaking to another male during the escape attempt, you said "Fuck" while being interrogated, and lastly you had several unauthorize erections throughout the day."

Brandon recalled all of them. He had nothing to say. He was guilty.

"Since you've been through enough pain today, we've decided the focus of our punishments should be degradation, since Degradation Day was cut in half," said Heather in a sweet voice.

Brandon knelt there quiet wondering what she had in mind.

"For talking to another male, you will lick our asses," said Heather.

Brandon's eyes lit up.

"For cursing you will lick our feet," she added.

The light in Brandon's eyes dimmed a little. But he was willing to do anything involving Heathers beautiful body. Even lick her dirty feet.

"And for the erection we will put you in a Twisted Penis chastity cock ring to inhibit any oncoming erection while you do the first two punishments."

Brandon was quite content with the punishments he was sentenced to. Considering how awful the punishments were the previous three days.

Heather pulled a cock ring in the shape of a figure 8 from the drawer and immediately began slipping his flaccid penis through both holes. Brandon's penis was now bent in half.

"Hahaha... I love this little cock ring," Jillian said laughing. "Look at how pathetic his penis looks trapped in it."

The attention to his penis was a turn on for Brandon. His penis began swelling in the cock ring and he immediately began feeling the discomfort of getting an erection with a folded in half penis.

"Nnnghh..." he moaned.

Suddenly he saw Jillian lather on a white cream onto only the head of his trapped penis.

"Surprise," she said in a playful tone. "Icy-Hot again."

Moments later Brandon began feeling the miserable burning on his glans. Now his dick was sore from being bent, and also burning.

"Ok, let's get the show on the road," said Jillian. She unzipped her spandex suit and leaned over the bench in the room to show her ass. Heather came alongside her and did the same thing. "Get that dirty mouth on our assholes."

Seeing the two attractive women standing bare assed in front of him sent waves of tingles into his trapped penis. It began painfully swelling in the cock ring. He tried his best to hide his discomfort as he crawled forward inches away from Jillian's beautiful ass. She spread her ass cheeks apart exposing her anus. As he leaned in, he noticed the musty scent of ass similar to Head Mistresses.

"That's it, get in there," said Jillian. "Tongue only, no kissing."

Brandon began working his tongue up and down her ass crack. He closed his eyes to savor the moment. There was just something extremely satisfying about licking a beautiful woman's beautiful asshole. He was well aware of what comes out of an asshole on a daily basis, but that part of his brain just shut off allowing him to enjoy his longtime fantasy.

"Ugh.... Yes... Get that tongue deep in there..." Jillian said moaning in delight.

Brandon pressed his tongue deep into her anus, then began tongue fucking it, then French kissing it. All the while his dick was in agony; bent in half and burning; trying to get stiff. He had to pause for a second.

"Ohh... Uhh...," he groaned softly.

"Hahahaha...," laughed Jillian. "How's that dick feeling? Hahahaha."

Brandon continued to lick Jillian's ass for a few more minutes, and then he was instructed to move onto Heather. He shifted over and now he was again facing Heather's beautiful smooth ass for the second time today. She spread her cheeks and there it was, her delicious pink asshole. Before he could even begin licking, he groaned in pain again to his bent penis.

"Nnnghh... Ohhh..."

Heather looked back and smiled at him. "Come on, don't keep me waiting," she said.

For Brandon, licking Heather's asshole was going to be one of the most heavenly experiences of his life. But the pain in his dick was ruining it. He moved in and began licking. It was everything he dreamed it would be and more. He licked very passionately, like he was trying to make love to her asshole. Like he was trying to give her an anal orgasm.

"Oh Brandon," moaned Heather enjoying the work of his tongue.

He continued to lick, suck, French kiss and tongue fuck Heather's asshole for a few more minutes. Then Jillian told him to stop.

"Ok handsome. That's enough ass for you today," said Jillian pulling his face out of Heather's ass. They both immediately zipped up their suits, took a seat on the bench and removed their shoes and stockings. The odor of their unwashed feet began to fill the room.

Looking at their dirty feet Brandon knew the fun part was over, and now the real degradation was about to begin. His dick was somehow still trying to get stiff and in pain. He held Jillian's right foot up in front of his face cringing at the site of it.

"Time to spit shine our tootsies," she said giggling.

The odor was just as overwhelming as Head Mistresses feet. He knew the quicker he cleaned them, the quicker the odor would disappear. He began lapping his tongue on the salty soles of her foot.

"Good boy," said Jillian in a playful tone.

Brandon tried to lick fast and efficiently in an effort to end his misery quickly. His dick finally began to go flaccid ending the discomfort from the cock ring. It was a huge relief, but the burning sensation remained. A few minutes later her right foot was glistening clean. She extended her left foot for the same treatment. Another fresh stinky foot was in front of his face. He began licking without hesitation.

"I'm sure Head Mistress already informed you earlier that we never wash our feet here at M.A.M.A.," said Jillian grinning. "They get licked clean by the inmates."

Brandon nodded his head as he continued to lick her feet like a dog. A few minutes later her left foot was glistening clean as well. He shifted over to Heather. Just seeing her made his dick begin to swell again. She extended her right foot directly in front of Brandon's face, and to his surprise his dick began to swell even quicker.

"Oh no... Nnnghh....," he groaned.

"Well well well," said Jillian. "It seems you like Heathers feet more than mine."

Brandon tried to ignore the discomfort and began licking Heathers foot. He couldn't believe it; even the stink and taste of her dirty foot turned him on. "Oh Heather," he thought to himself and he pampered her feet with his tongue. He enjoyed it so much he didn't rush it like he did Jillian. He went slow and savored her foot. After several minutes Jillian told him to finish up and move on to the other foot.

"We don't have all day Brandon," snapped Jillian.

He immediately took Heather's left foot into his hand and began lapping it clean with the same passion. His dick felt like it was going to snap in half, but somehow he was able to ignore the pain and focus on Heather's beautiful silky smooth soles. Several minutes later he was finished. Both of her feet were glistening with his saliva, and their taste remained on his tongue.

"That was nice Brandon," said Heather in a sweet voice. She then slipped on a clean pair of stockings and put her shoes back on. "Let's get that cock ring off. But you need to go flaccid first."

"I'll take care of that," said Jillian as she suddenly took her stinky shoe and held it to Brandon's face. His dick in fact become flaccid to her foot odor, and Heather was able to take the cock ring off. The burning sensation was beginning to die down as well.

Brandon was exhausted. He knew the day was now over and that it was time to relax. His balls were still sore and swollen. After everything he experienced today, we knew he was going to sleep like a log.

"Ok, let's bring him up to Head Mistresses suite," said Jillian.

Brandon's eyes widened in surprise. "What?" he thought.

"Do you remember what you agreed to during your initiation Brandon?" asked Jillian. "To put yourself out of your misery that day."

Brandon nodded his head. During his initiation he was hooked up to a machine that kept his cock on the edge of an orgasm for 3 hours. It was the cruelest dick tease a man could experience. In order to end the tease and be allowed to cum, he agreed to certain commitments which were whispered into his ear by Jillian, Heather and the Head Mistress.

"Well tonight is the night Head Mistress wants you to honor your agreement," she added.

"Tonight?" said Brandon. "Mistress I'm very tired. Can we do it another time?"

"Nope," replied Jillian. "You don't pick when. We pick when. And don't forget, you still have to honor your agreement to Heather and me also."

Brandon just nodded his head. There was no point in arguing. Whatever they wanted was going to take place anyway. And arguing or resisting would lead to a painful ball shock that he just couldn't bear. Afterall, his balls already went through a lot today.

The three of them left the punishment room. Brandon needed to use the restroom first, then they headed upstairs to Head Mistresses suite. Several minutes they arrived. Head Mistress was relaxing on her couch in her night gown with her personal male Martin standing in the corner. A couple of guards were also present. Moments later Jose and his mistress also walked into the suite.

Brandon began thinking about what he had agreed to, that ended his torment during his initiation. Head Mistress said she wanted to place him in a vacuum bed, but didn't really know what that meant. After having his cock held on the edge of an orgasm for three hours, he would have agreed to anything. He was about to find out what she had in mind.

Head Mistress stood up and turned to the group. "Give the males the Viagra," she said.

Brandon and Jose were immediately presented with a two blue pills and glass of water. They had no choice but to swallow the pill. "A double dose? I guess I'll have a boner all night," Brandon thought to himself.

"Into the bedroom please," commanded Head Mistress. They went into the bedroom where there were two large black rectangular metal frames on the floor. Attached to the frames were large translucent latex bags. Everyone knew what they were, except Brandon and Jose.

"Ok gentlemen," said Head Mistress. "You remember our agreement. These are the vacuum beds that you will be spending the night. Hop in."

Brandon and Jose hesitantly crawled towards the beds on the floor. The guards helped them into the sack and strapped their wrists and ankles to the corners of the frame. They were laid out like an X within the rectangular frame. The front of the latex sack had a small tube that was placed into their mouths for breathing. And there was another tight hole for their penises to stick through. They were all set for have the air sucked out of the sack.

Suddenly Brandon felt a cream being rubbed onto his scrotum. "Oh no, not Icy-Hot again," he thought to himself.

Moments later they turned on a vacuum and the air was being sucked out of the bed, and the latex was clinging tightly to his body. Brandon felt the sack get tighter and tighter completely immobilizing him. It was especially tight around the base of his penis to create a tight seal. He wanted to panic. His only lifeline was the small breathing tube. Eventually all the air was sucked out and the vacuum was turned off.

They laid there on the floor tightly wrapped in the latex. Their naked bodies were somewhat distorted through the translucent latex. The ladies watching were still able to see their faces through the distortion.

"Try and move boys," said Head Mistress. Both Brandon and Jose were only able to wriggle around slightly, but not much. "Good. Now lift them up."

The guards began attaching chains that were suspended from the ceiling to the corners of the frame close to their wrists. Then suddenly they were being lifted up by the chains. First their shoulders lifted off the floor, then their torso, then their feet. Eventually the frames were completely levitated off the floor. The chains continued to lift them till their feet were a few feet off the ground. They hung their like artwork.

"Lovely," said Head Mistress examining the boys trapped bodies. "Are you guys doing ok?"

"Mmm hmm..." they replied.

It was quite a sight. The latex wrapped every nook and cranny of their naked bodies and their swollen balls bulged out. Their exposed penises were beginning to stiffen to the effects of the Viagra.

Suddenly Brandon felt a strong itch in his scrotum. He began wiggling around trying to scratch it, but he couldn't. It was an unbearable itch. Jose was feeling the same thing.

All the ladies started laughing at them.

"I see that itching creaming is starting to kick in," said Jillian.

"So that's what that cream was," thought Brandon as he squirmed around inside the sack to the extreme itching sensation in his ball sack.

"Yup, that should keep them awake for the next few hours until it wears off," said Head Mistress giggling.

"Mmmff... No...," mumbled Brandon into this breathing tube. Jose also let out some pleas. They both continuously wiggled around in their sacks completely helpless and unable to scratch their itchy balls. Their cocks were now fully erect.

Moments later Head Mistress dismissed the crowed. Only she and Martin remained in the room. Head Mistress then took a catheter and shoved it into Brandon's pee hole causing him to groan.

"Grrnngg"

The catheter tube was long and reached down to a large glass bottle on the floor beneath him. She attached a catheter to Jose's cock also, trailing to a different glass.

"Now listen up males," said Head Mistress. "I just inserted a catheter into your cocks. Anything that comes out of your penises will be collected into a glass on the floor. In the morning, you will have to drink anything that is collected."

Brandon didn't like the sound of that. But he was pretty sure he could hold his pee till the morning. He usually does.

Suddenly he felt a funnel shoved into his breathing tube and a liquid was poured in. He had no choice but to swallow or else he would choke. It tasked like an Iced Tea Lemonade Mix. They forced them to drink 1 liter.

"Uh oh," he thought to himself. Both males knew they were screwed.

Head Mistress left the bedroom and watched some TV in her living room. A half hour or so passed when suddenly they heard a male voice in the suite. Brandon couldn't recognize who it was. It wasn't Martin's voice.

"Hi babe. How was your day?" said the man as he walked up and kissed Head Mistress on the lips.

"Mmmm... My day was very stressful," Head Mistress replied. "There was an incident that I'm still dealing with. But I can't get into detail. You know how it is. How was your business trip?"

He slowly moved around behind her and began groping her breasts while kissing her neck.

"It... kiss... was... kiss... good... kiss," he replied. "We signed with the new clients."

He continued to get frisky with Head Mistress. He groped her all over including her ass and pussy. Things began to heat up. Head Mistress grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom and began taking off her spandex suit. The man also began removing his clothes. He noticed the two young men hung in the vacuum beds hanging from the ceiling. Head Mistress does this to the new comers every week so he was used to it. He was well aware of who she was and what she did and was sworn to secrecy.

Brandon could hear kissing and sucking sounds along with soft moans, both feminine and masculine. His vision was very distorted from the translucent latex, but he could tell they were naked and about to have sex.

The man threw Head Mistress onto the bed and climbed on top of her in the missionary position. He immediately penetrated her pussy raw and began thrusting hard causing her to scream with each thrust.

"Ah... Ah.... Ah... Ah..." screamed Head Mistress as she was being fucked hard. "Yes.. yes... give it to me baby..."

Brandon could hear the pounding and slapping. The man was giving it to her pussy hard and fast. The same pussy that he was licking earlier today. The only pussy he has ever tasted.

A few minutes later he could see them move around and change positions. Even with his vision distorted, he could tell they were now doing it doggy style. The pounding and slapping continued, and so did Head Mistresses screams.

"Ah... Ah.... Ah... Yes... Fuck me harder...," screamed Head Mistress. "I've been craving your cock all week."

Whoever he was, he was a sex maniac. He fucked Head Mistress very hard for a very long time. They changed positions every few minutes. Missionary, to doggy style, to jockey, etc. It's like they were trying every position from the Kama Sutra. At the very end he finished in the missionary position. The man pounded fast and hard and gave one final deep thrust into her pussy followed by a loud groan of pleasure as he blew a massive load into Head Mistress.

"Hnngg... Hnngg... Hnngg..." he groaned loudly as his toes curled and he slammed his balls into her labia. Then he collapsed onto Head Mistress naked body, and slowly rolled off her still panting.

"Oh baby. That was exactly the kind of fucking I needed today," said Head Mistress also breathing heavily.

"Mmm hmm," replied the man as he closed his eyes ready to dose off.

Head Mistress just shook her head at him as he laid their naked and already falling asleep. "Typical," she thought to herself.

Several moments later, as his scrotum continued to miserably itch, Brandon could hear Head Mistress making moaning sounds again. She was having Martin lick her pussy to finished her off. Her boyfriend fucked her good, but she hadn't reached an orgasm.

Poor Martin was forced to lick Head Mistresses freshly fucked pussy, which was drooling with her boyfriend's thick fresh cum. She looked up at the trapped males hanging from the ceiling with their hard cocks. She was so turned on by the sight of them that it didn't take long for her to reach a screaming orgasm. Head Mistress always finds great sexual pleasure in the torment of young men.

Brandon was unable to see what was happening, but shortly after her screams he heard footsteps leaving the room. The two continued to mumble some desperate pleas but it was no use. The man was now snoring in a deep sleep. Both Brandon and Jose were still trying to satisfy their itchy scrotum, and the same time they were extremely horny from the Viagra.

Head Mistress immediately went down to the administration office on the ground floor to see if the IT department had any news. They had been working all day to trace the hacking. Hopefully they had something.

"Any updates Marg?" she asked.

"Yes actually," replied Marg, the Head of I.T. "We discovered a subroutine installed on our server that triggered the doors and elevators to unlock.

"Oh wow," replied Head Mistress in shock.

"But we don't know much about it yet," said Marg. "We have to dig a little further. My team will be working on this all night."