Brandon's Degradation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate that," said Head Mistress. "I'll come by first thing in the morning."

Head Mistress left the IT office and called her servant Martin.

"Martin, you know where to meet me," she said and hung up.

Head Mistress met Martin in the main hallway by the inmates' sleeping quarters. It was time for her nightly indulgence with a young mans balls. Martin handed her a tablet showing the roster.

"Hmm.... Whose balls haven't I tasted in a while?" she said scrolling through the list. "Ethan. Let's pay Ethan a visit tonight shall we." This was Ethan's third week at M.A.M.A. and this would be the second time she played with his balls at night.

They made their way down the hall and quietly entered Ethan's sleeping quarters. Ethan was in a deep sleep, but he would be awake soon enough. Head Mistress lifted the end of his blanket and slipped under it between his legs. Even though it was dark, she could see his full balls were nice and relaxed as he slept, and his flaccid dick lay to the side. For the next 30 minutes or so, young Ethan's balls would be licked, sucked and nibbled on by the Head Mistress, while he simply laid there in his bed. Something he and all the males experienced during their first week at this particular facility.

It's not the sensation of soft tongue and lips on their scrotum that torment the males. It's the fact that they can't touch themselves during it. The males often cry themselves to sleep from the sexual frustration. The frustration of being left there with their balls wet with saliva and a massive erection that they are unable to tend do. And to add insult to injury, the majority of the males have not had an orgasm since their first couple of days. Their balls are full and about to burst. It's like they're in chastity without actually being in chastity. The only motivation for their self-control is knowing the brutality of the punishment they would receive for masturbating. It just wasn't worth it.

After finishing up with Ethan, Head Mistress finally returned to her suite and entered her bedroom. Her boyfriend was sleeping like a log. She gazed up at the two young men trapped inside the vacuum beds hanging from the ceiling. It sort of resembled Hans Solo trapped in carbonite from Star Wars, except with huge erect cocks. They still hadn't fallen asleep as they continued to wiggle around to their itchy balls.

"The itching should subside soon boys," she said yawning. "It's already been a few hours."

Then her sadistic nature kicked in as she slowly walked up to them and gave an unexpected hard flick to each of their testicles resulting in loud groans and whimpers. As if the itching wasn't bad enough, now their balls had a fresh ache.

She then caressed their cocks heads with her fingertips causing them to moan, then crawled into her bed.

"Sleep tight boys," she said as she pulled the covers over herself. "No pun intended."

So much for the relaxing night Brandon was hoping for.

TO BE CONTINUED...