Brandon's Interrogation

Story Info
Brandon is interrogated after an escape attempt at M.A.M.A.
8.5k words
4.01
19.7k
16

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The M.A.M.A. Initiative - The Interrogations

Thud.....Scrreeeech

Brandon opened his eyes to the sound of his door opening. He lifted his head to see who was there, but the doorway was empty and the hallway still dark. The clock on the wall read 2:30am. Still half asleep, it took him about a minute to grasp the situation. "The door is open?" he said to himself. Then he heard someone whisper from the hallway.

"Come on guys. Now's our chance," said the soft voice.

Brandon immediately sprung to his feet and ran over to the doorway to investigate. It was difficult to identify the person in the darkness, however it was clear that he was one of the other males. He was naked. Then he saw two other males come running out of their rooms to follow him. They were heading towards the staircase.

"This way. To the stairs," he said. "Keep quiet."

"How'd this happen?" asked one of them. "The doors. How'd they open?"

"Who cares. Let's make a break for it before anyone finds out," the first guy replied. "We don't have much time."

As they made their way towards Brandon's door, he could hear them telling others to follow them. There were others standing in their doorways as well, but not brave enough to follow.

"Come on guys, just go back to your rooms," one of them said silently. "This place is like Fort Knox. You'll never get out."

They passed in front of Brandon. He could see their faces clearer now. One of them was Janice's male. He didn't recognize the leader, or the other guy. Brandon wasn't sure what to do. He wanted to get out as much as everyone else, but the repercussions of getting caught were unimaginable. Then suddenly he saw a fourth person come running down the hallway. It was Jason. He saw Brandon standing at the doorway.

"Come on dude," he said.

"No way. This isn't a good idea," Brandon replied.

"Suit yourself," said Jason. "I'm tired of licking toilets and having my balls beaten every night."

Jason continued down the hallway. Brandon began thinking of all the awful things he'd been through the past three days. He's been doing his best to be obedient and compliant with the hope that he will be released at the end of the week. But what if he doesn't make the cut? What if he has to endure this torment for another week, or several weeks? What if this was his only chance to escape? Brandon's mind was scrambled with too many thoughts to even think straight anymore.

Suddenly he heard the sound of a bell... Ding... The door of the elevator at the end of the hall opened. The four boys froze expecting to be caught but no one was inside. It slightly illuminated the hallway. They continued running towards the elevator now. This is the same elevator the Head Mistress used to bring Brandon out to the rear yard. Figuring he could find his way out of the yard, he decided to make his move.

"Fuck it. I want out," he said to himself. Just as he was about to step out into the hallway, he felt a very familiar agonizing jolt of pain originating from his testicles. The ball shocker was triggered.

"Aaaaahhhh....." he screamed as he dropped to the floor spasming. It was an especially painful shock. At least twice the intensity from the usual shocks.

The entire hallway lit up. The agonizing screams of all the males echoed through the halls. The four males that were attempting to escape were rolling around on the floor in front of the elevator door unable to move forward. Clearly, they were busted.

Suddenly several of the red spandex wearing female guards arrived. One was continuously holding down the shock button on her wrist pad. In emergency situations, all males in the facility can be shocked at the same time. Once they had the situation under control, she let go of the button. Brandon was finally able to breath.

"Oh please... no more." he lay panting while cupping his balls. The sound of all the males whimpering, begging, and pleading filled the halls.

"Leash these four and take them to the subcellar right away," yelled the Head Guard. "Everyone else, back to your beds. NOW!!!"

Brandon managed to crawl back into bed with his aching balls. The door automatically shut, and everything went quiet again. He laid in his bed thinking how lucky he was he didn't follow those guys. He was about to, but luckily the shock came at the right moment to stop him from making a mistake.

"Those guys are screwed," he thought to himself. He heard the guard send them down to the "subcellar". Apparently, there's another underground level below the one they're in now. It doesn't sound like a pleasant place to be. Hopefully he never has to see the subcellar level.

It took a while for him to fall back asleep as his veins were filled with adrenaline. After about 45 minutes he drifted off.

*****

Early the next morning Jillian is awoken by her phone ringing. It was the Head Guard notifying her about an emergency meeting at 7am in the cafeteria. All mistresses and sous-mistresses were required to attend. And all males shall remain in their sleeping quarters for the time being. She was unaware of the breakout attempt in the middle of the night.

Jillian washed up and dressed herself. When she arrived at the cafeteria many of the other mistresses had already arrived. Janice and Heather walked in behind her.

"Any idea what's going on?" asked Janice.

"No," replied Jillian. "But it must be important."

A few minutes later the Head Mistress entered the cafeteria.

"Good morning," she said. "It looks like everyone's here."

Head Mistress looked somewhat sleepless. She had been awake all night dealing with the situation.

"The reason I called this meeting is because there was a breakout attempt in the middle of the night," she said.

Everyone's eyes widened at the news.

"Somehow, all the inmate's doors swung open," she continued. "We have the IT department investigating how that happened."

"Were we hacked?" asked one of the mistresses.

"Possibly, we still haven't figured it out yet," she responded. "Right now, everyone's a suspect. It could have even been an inside job."

All the mistresses began looking around in shock.

"Therefore, today's scheduled "Degradation Day" will have to be skipped," she said. "Headquarters demanded that we first interrogate all the males. Depending on how the day unfolds, we may be able to continue with degradation tasks later in the afternoon."

She began passing out a manual titled "Permissible Male Interrogation Methods at M.A.M.A". It wasn't many pages, but it detailed several ways to interrogate the males. Basically, a summary of the best ways to torture men without doing any permanent physical damage.

"This manual was made for times like this. It's not often used that's why most of you have never even seen it before. I myself have only had to use it once, and on one inmate. But never has a M.A.M.A. facility experienced a breakout attempt of this scale," she said. "This will be the first mass interrogation."

Everyone began flipping through the pages. Jillian and Heather immediately noticed how many creative ball busting methods were listed. This was going to be a rough day for the inmates.

"Furthermore, four of the males actively tried escaping, while the rest stayed in their rooms. They've been apprehended and are being held in the subcellar," she continued. "Janice, Eleni, Christina and Noora. They were your males."

"What?" yelled Janice. "Oh, his balls are going to get it." Janice especially loved busting men's balls with a passion.

"Their interrogation will be a little more extreme, and they will be severely punished afterwards," added Head Mistress. "I will discuss this with you four separately. The remaining boys are going to be fed breakfast in their rooms this morning. Read the manual then take them to their punishment rooms."

All the ladies nodded their heads.

"If any of you learn anything useful call me immediately," she commanded. "You're all dismissed."

*****

Meanwhile back in his sleeping quarters, Brandon was awoken by the morning alarm. He proceeded with this morning routine, using the toilet, brushing his teeth, shave and cold shower. He put on his kneed pads and knelt down waiting for Heather to walk in as usual. Suddenly the door swung open, but instead of Heather he saw one of the guards slide a tray of food into the room.

"This is breakfast," she said and moved onto the next room. His door then shut. Brandon was confused as to what was going on. He also wasn't sure if he still had to eat on the floor like a dog, or was he allowed to eat sitting on his bed. Knowing they use any little excuse to punish males in the M.A.M.A facility, he ate like a dog on the floor like they're forced to do in the cafeteria. There was no point in risking more punishment. So far, his balls have paid the price for most of his misbehavior.

When his food was finished, he slid his tray close to the door and continued to kneel waiting for his mistress to come get him. Things are being done differently this morning and he knew it must have something to do with the unexpected events of last night. He began thinking about the four guys who tried to make a run for it. What fate had they been dealt in the subcellar?

Then suddenly the door opened, and Jillian and Heather entered his room.

"Leash him and let's go," said Jillian in a stern voice to Heather.

Brandon was taken aback by her strict tone. Like she was annoyed or angry with him. He then looked at Heather who was beautiful as always. A warm tingle came across him as she came closer. Even though his balls still ached from her brutal flicking the night before, he was still captivated by her. If there was anyone he wanted his balls to ache for, it was Heather.

Brandon quickly kissed both their feet, then Heather attached the leash to his balls. Jillian grabbed it with no warning giving Brandon a strong unpleasant tug.

"Oh oh... Mistress...," he yelped feeling his balls stretching away from his body. He immediately stumbled towards Jillian to ease the tension.

Jillian said nothing as she dragged him out of the room. Heather followed from behind. The hallway was bustling with other males being taken directly to their punishment rooms. None of them aware of what was going on. They reached Punishment Room 13 and closed the door. Jillian immediately began browsing the interrogation manual Head Mistress gave her. Heather was looking over her shoulder.

"We have a lot of options to choose from," Jillian said as she browsed. "Let's start with this one... Then this one," she continued. "Oh, and this one should be interesting...."

Brandon noticed a sadistic grin on Jillian's face as she browsed. He was still unaware of what they were looking at, and also unaware of what the punishment theme of the day will be.

"Hmm... This one here uses a very high-tech piece of equipment, the O-Simulator," Heather said pointing. "It looks like we need to reserve time with it. Let me send the email right away so we don't have to wait too long."

"Good idea," said Jillian agreeingly. "Let's begin. Start preparing him."

Brandon was instructed to lay on the wooden bench near the back of the room. He immediately complied to avoid any punishment. The ladies strapped him in place by his legs and torso, then lifted his arms and strapped them over his head. He noticed the straps were attached to cables and there was a series of pulleys and cranks built into the bench. Jillian began turning one of the cranks and suddenly Brandon felt his arms and legs being pulled apart.

"Huh," Brandon said in surprise. Jillian continued to turn until his body was spread out and tight. His naked body was completely helpless and vulnerable.

"Ok, now you can remove his shocker," she said to Heather.

Heather grabbed Brandon's balls and unlocked the shocker. Brandon's cock immediately began swelling to her touch. He closed his eyes to concentrate on not getting an erection. Suddenly he felt her clamp something else around his balls. He opened his eyes to see something similar to a humbler, but smaller and was hanging from cables from the ceiling. Once it was secured, Jillian began turning the second crank and the clamp on his balls began to pull his them towards the ceiling.

Brandon began to feel the uncomfortable tension on his balls as they were being pulled. "Ah... Oh...," he yelped.

Jillian smiled as she continued to turn the crank. She was waiting for him to start begging her to stop. Then without disappointing he did.

"Mistress please... please mistress... Ah ah...my balls...," he began to beg.

Jillian began laughing and continued to crank until Brandon's body began to arch upward, lifted by his balls. Then she stopped turning the crank and left him to hang like that.

As Brandon continued to whimper to his now sore nuts, Jillian's phone rang, and she answered. It was the Head Mistress.

"Yes, Head Mistress," Jillian answered. "Mmm hmm.... Ok... I'll see to it.... Ok bye."

Jillian slowly walked over to Brandon and put her hand on his chest.

"Brandon dear," she said. "In case you haven't already figured it out, we are going to interrogate you on last night's escape attempt."

Brandon immediately began his pleading. "But mistress I had nothing to do...."

"Shush," Jillian interrupted. "We can't be sure until we interrogate you now can we?"

Brandon who was already uncomfortable being partially hung by his balls, just sat quiet. He already knew there was nothing he could say or do to escape whatever fate was coming.

"Head mistress just called me saying you're a suspect," she added.

"No mistress. I was sleeping in my room. How could I...."

"I said shush," she yelled at him while pinching one of his nipples. "Don't make things worse for yourself. Just shut up and listen."

Heather looked at Jillian with confusion. "How's Brandon a suspect?" she thought. She saw the camera feed. He never left his room.

"You're an engineer, correct? A computer engineer to be exact, correct?" asked Jillian already knowing the answer.

Brandon simply nodded his head.

"You see, someone intelligent like yourself being brought to a M.A.M.A facility is very rare," she continued. "Most of the males here are macho morons who barely graduated high school. There's no way any of them could have hacked the facility main frame."

Brandon didn't know what to do. He knew she would get mad if he spoke again. He simply shook his head.

"And your reason for being here hasn't been disclosed to us," she continued. "I'm beginning to think you're an infiltrator."

Brandon shook his head faster.

Jillian leaned in close to Brandon's face and said, "I'm going take great pleasure making you talk".

Brandon began sweating.

"I finally get to have my way with these balls of yours..." she said grabbing his trapped man parts. "It must be very uncomfortable for you, having them pulled up like this. Hung from your manhood."

Brandon didn't know what to do, but knowing another round of ball busting was coming impelled him to break his silence. "Please mistress...Please... I'm innocent.... Please not my balls again...."

Jillian ignored his pleas for mercy and grabbed a pinwheel from the counter. It wasn't any ordinary pinwheel. It had 3 rows of spikes. She walked up to his trapped balls and begins to roll it back and forth on Brandon's tight scrotum, causing him to squirm and whimper.

"Ah... Ugh.... Oh..."

He felt the pinch of each spike across the most sensitive part of his body. Jillian continued to torment his ball sack.

"I could do this all-day Brandon," she said smiling. "Is there anything you'd like to confess."

"No... Ah... Please.... Oh..."

"If I were you, I'd confess now," she said. "This is only a warmup."

Brandon continued to move his torso around, hung from his balls trying to escape the wrath of the pinwheel, but it was useless. His balls were at the mercy of his mistress. His cock slowly began to get hard to his vulnerable and helpless situation.

Heather stood there watching Brandon squirm and was a little amused see him squirm and beg for something so simple as a pinwheel to the ball sack. Jillian worked his balls for about 15 minutes. That was 15 minutes of continual torment for Brandon. His scrotum was now beet red, but his dick was rock hard.

"Anything you'd like to say?" asked Jillian.

"Please... I had nothing to do with it...." Brandon continued to beg.

"Ok Brandon," she responded grabbing a small wooden item. "Time for the crusher then."

"The crusher?" Brandon thought. He saw her install it directly over his balls onto the device they're trapped in. As if it was part of it. She began tightening the crusher with two wing nuts and it began compressing his testicles.

"No... Please don't crush them." he begged

Jillian ignored him and continued to apply pressure. Eventually he began to feel the squeeze.

"Aughh... My nuts!" he groaned.

Jillian stopped turning the wing nuts. "Now we will ask you questions, and every time you don't give us the answer we want, the wing nuts get one full rotation," she said smirking.

Brandon shook his head side to side begging. "No please...."

"Let's begin," said Jillian. "How did you get access to our mainframe?"

"I didn't. Please...."

Jillian turned each nut once causing Brandon to whimper aloud.

"Aughh aughh..."

"Are you communicating with someone on the outside?"

"N.... No. "

He groaned to another turn of the wing nuts.

"You're really making this worse for yourself Brandon," said Jillian.

Heather came close to Brandon and put her hand on his chest. A warm feeling immediately came over him as he glanced up at her. His already erect cock twitched at the site of her.

"If you know something just say it Brandon," said Heather.

Brandon simply shook his head with a tear in his eye.

"Another turn it is," said Jillian.

"No... please.... Aughhh..."

*****

Meanwhile, Head Mistress was down in the subcellar to check up on the four males who tried to escape. The subcellar was a dark and dingy place resembling a dungeon. The floors were bare concrete, and the walls were all old brick. The main corridor was dimly lit and had several steel doors on each side. Each door led to a holding cell. The cells were also where the males received their punishments. Muffled screaming could be heard in the main corridor as the four escapees were in the process of being interrogated. She entered a door labelled "Dungeon 1" where she found Janice interrogating her male.

"Ahhh... My nuts..." pleaded her male, Alex.

He was bent over with his head and hands in a stock. His ankles were shackled to the floor, and there was a spreader bar between his knees. His ass and balls were completely exposed and vulnerable to Janice's torments. She was holding a candle flame to his delicate balls dangling between his legs. Alex danced around screaming and whimpering in his restraints while trying to avoid the flames licking his sensitive scrotum.

"Hahahaha," Janice wickedly laughed. "I love me some roasted nuts."

"Ahem," Head Mistress interrupted.

Janice stopped what she was doing. "Sorry Head Mistress. I didn't hear you enter with all his screaming," she said.

"That's alright. Any progress?" she asked.

"Nothing yet," replied Janice. "But we've only just begun" she said waving the flame under his man parts again.

"Ohh... Ahh..." cried Alex.

Head Mistress walked around to the front of the stocks to see his face.

"It's a shame Alex," she said. "You were making good progress this week. You've been with us three weeks now. It might have been your last week here had you not tried to escape."

"I'm sorry Head Mistress, really," he cried out. "Please forgive me."

"Unfortunately, I cannot do that Alex," she replied. "Our policies are strict for escape attempts. I'm afraid your time with us has just been extended by four more weeks."