Brandon's Interrogation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooo... Please... I'm sorry... I'll be good. I promise. Please!" he begged.

"But if it turns out you were somehow involved with the escape attempt, then your stay at M.A.M.A. will be much much longer," Head Mistress said. "You may continue," she said to Janice as she left the room.

"No wait. Ahhhh...." Alex immediately felt the flame under his balls and began shaking his ass.

"I'll stop by again later," she added as she closed the dungeon door.

She continued down the hallway to "Dungeon 2 where Jason was being interrogated by his mistress. He was hung upside down by his legs with a spreader bar between his knees. She had firmly grasped his balls and was beating them hard with a stainless-steel paddle.

WHACK, "65..." WHACK, "66..." WHACK, "67..."

"Aughh... Aughh... Aughh....," Jason painfully groaned with every hit.

"How's it going in here, Eleni?" Head Mistress interrupted.

Eleni paused the ball beating. "You tell me," she said grinning tugging on Jasons balls causing him to whimper.

"Has he admitted to anything yet?" asked Head Mistress.

"No not yet," she replied. "But you see these right here," she said tugging on his balls again. "They will ensure that he does."

Both ladies laughed. Then Head Mistress knelt down to look Jason directly in the eyes.

"Tisk tisk Jason," she said shaking her head. "This is just the beginning for you. I'm going to make your time here a living hell. Which, by the way, has now been extended to one month minimum."

"P...Please. I'm sorry," begged Jason.

"Not sorry enough," replied Head Mistress. "Ok. Carry on," she said as she turned and walked out the door.

"Now where were we," asked Eleni. "Shit... I lost count. I guess I'll just have to start over."

Jason simply whimpered knowing there was nothing he could say to change her mind.

"200 ball hits from the beginning," she said with an evil grin. WACK, "1..." WACK, "2..."

Head Mistress checked up on the other two males in their dungeons who were also being thoroughly interrogated by their mistresses. None of them had said a word regarding the hacking yet. Regardless of whether they had anything to do with it or not, they will be interrogated to the fullest, then punished severely trying to escape.

"If it's not these four, then who could've done it," she thought to herself. Then she shifted her focus to Brandon. She knows he's not meant to be here, but considering his education and his profession, she has to seriously consider his involvement. Until this is resolved, everyone's a suspect.

Then she began thinking about David, the private client. This happened the first day he arrived. That cannot be a coincidence. He might need to be interrogated as well. "Let me pay him a little visit," Head Mistress said to herself.

*****

Back in Punishment Room 13, Brandon lay on his back strapped down to the bench finally relieved from his balls being pulled upwards. They were swollen and throbbing after being brutally flattened by the crusher, but the attention to his jewels was not at an end. Jillian began attaching what looked like copper rings around each testicle. Brandon knew there was more ball pain to come. The rings were secured tightly around each ball and were connected to a long wire. At the other end of the wire Heather was holding a small box with a crank.

"Ok, it looks like we are all set," said Jillian. "Let me explain what this is. It's an old military interrogation technique using a field telephone. When we turn the crank you will experience a surge of electricity right into your tender testicles."

Brandon immediately began pleading for mercy. "Please don't mistress. Please. I don't know anything. Please."

Jillian nodded at Heather to begin cranking.

"Ahh.... Ahh.... Ohh...." With a few turns Brandon began screaming. It was more intense than the normal ball shocker ring. He felt the electricity surge through the core of his testicles and into the nerve up to his abdomen, causing a great deal of pain and cramps. After several seconds, Heather stopped cranking.

"Now that you know what we are doing, is there anything you'd like to confess?" asked Jillian.

Brandon lay their panting. "My balls...." were the only words he could mutter.

Jillian signaled for Heather to crank some more.

"Ahh......" Brandon let out another loud squeal until Heather stopped cranking again.

"You know what would make this more fun?" asked Jillian.

"What?" asked Heather.

Jillian climbed up onto the bench and sat on Brandon's face with her spandex still on. "Now crank it," she said.

As Heather cranked Brandon screamed directly into Jillian's pussy. Jillian began moaning in pleasure.

"Oh fuck this is hot," moaned Jillian as Brandon's screams sent waves of pleasure into her lady parts. "Keep cranking. Don't stop until I tell you."

Heather continued to crank and Brandon continued to scream into her pussy. Jillian began griding her pussy and ass on Brandon's face trying to get off. Despite his balls being electrocuted, Jillian sitting on his face made his cock hard once again.

"Oh... Yes... Yes... Ah... Fuck...," she moaned aloud eventually reaching climax. "Ohh... Ohh... Yes... Yes... Yeeeeesssss!!!

It took nearly two minutes for Jillian to reach orgasm. That was two minutes of hell for Brandon's balls, but his cock was rock hard. She told Heather to stop cranking and slowly climbed off very satisfied.

"You want to try?" she asked Heather.

"Uhm.. Sure," she replied. Heather genuinely began feeling sorry for poor Brandon's suffering. But part of her mistress training required her to be cold hearted towards the male inmates at M.A.M.A. Their general motto was "they deserve it". Besides, whether she rides his face or not, he's still receiving the torment. So mine as well get a nice orgasm out of it. With that thought, she climbed up and sat her cute ass in spandex tights onto Brandon's face.

Even though Brandon was in in nauseating pain, seeing Heather ass in spandex approach his face was still heavenly. His already hard dick began to throb slightly as he felt her beautiful ass cheeks press against his face. Unfortunately, the pleasure of it was immediately replaced with pain as Jillian began cranking. Brandon screamed right into Heathers ass and in return she let out soft moans of pleasure.

Jillian ruthlessly continued to crank without giving Brandon a break until Heather orgasmed. His restrained body shook and squirmed in all directions. He continued to scream "my balls... my balls..." into Heather's ass and pussy as she grinded against his face. Several minutes later Heather finally reached an orgasm.

"Ohh... Ohh... Yes... Yes... Brandon.... Yeeeeesssss!!!" she said screaming aloud.

Jillian stopped cranking. "Finally," she said. "My arm was starting to hurt."

Heather climbed off Brandon's face feeling extremely satisfied.

"Are you ready to confess Brandon," asked Jillian still holding the crank.

Brandon was afraid to shake his head "no", knowing that's not the answer she wants to hear, and she would simply continue cranking, so he just lay still.

"OK, suit yourself," she said as she continued to crank.

"Ahhhh......"

*****

Head Mistress was now in the Clientele Wing to find David, who was a paying customer of M.A.M.A.'s dominatrix services. Being a private client, he wasn't subject to the same treatment as the other male inmates, therefore Head Mistress was limited in how to treat him. However, she found a loophole in the M.A.M.A. code of conduct. Anyone suspected of treachery within the M.A.M.A organization can be apprehended and treated as hostile. And the power of that decision is in the hands of the Head Mistress of the facility. Poor David will be considered guilty until proven innocent.

David's contract listed all the fetish and fantasies he wished to experience. He had quite an extensive list. In addition, there was another list called "Hard Limits" a list of things he absolutely didn't want done to him, and at the top of that list was ball busting of any kind. It's obvious he treasured his balls quite a bit and didn't want them touched. She figured some dedicated attention to his manhood would be enough for him to admit to any involvement in the escape attempt.

She walked into the room where David was being kept. He was strapped to the floor with his face under a queening chair worshipping his mistress's ass.

"Oh yeah. Good boy. Just like that. French kiss my asshole," Mistress Selena said to David as he orally serviced her ass.

"Sorry to interrupt," said Head Mistress. "I need some time alone with David here."

"Oh. Sure thing," replied Selena. "Let me just unstrap him."

"That won't be necessary. You can leave him as he is," she responded. "Go take a break. I'll call you when I'm done with him."

Selena left the room. Head Mistress looked at David laying on the floor unable to move. His dick still locked in a chastity cage and his balls plump and vulnerable. She decided to take advantage of the situation and began unzipping her suit.

"I could use a good ass licking myself," she said with a grin. She then planted her plump bare ass onto David's face. "Start with some soft kisses."

David looked at Head Mistresses anus right in front of his face. It was larger and more wrinklie than Selena's. He immediately began kissing her asshole repeatedly as directed.

"Mmm... That's nice," she moaned. "David. I doubt you're aware of it, but there was an incident last night. A breakout attempt by the inmates."

David continued to kiss her hole as he listened.

"I know you're a Private Client here and you paid good money to experience your deepest fetishes and fantasies this week," she continued. "But it seems we will need to break protocol a bit."

Head Mistress then leaned forward and grasped David's balls. David stopped kissing.

"Wait... What are you doing?" asked David a nervous tone.

Head Mistress began to slowly squeeze his balls with her fingers. Applying pressure slowly and gradually.

"Aawwwwww... Wait!! My Balls... MY BALLS ARE OFF LIMITS...." he screamed.

Head Mistress kept the pressure on. "Firstly, I didn't say stop kissing," she said. "Secondly, I told you this is a breach of the normal protocol. If you read your contract there was a clause stating, "The Head Mistress reserves the right to interrogate any male within her M.A.M.A. facility, limited the guidelines of the "Permissible Male Interrogation Methods" manual during a time of treachery against the M.A.M.A. organization."

David frantically began weeping and kissing her asshole at the same time. He remembered the clause, but what are the chances anything like that would actually happen?

"And guess what David. Squeezing your delicate testicles is one of the permissible methods," she said and began rolling his balls around with her fingers.

David began pleading and whimpering. "Ahh.. Please... Mistress.... Not my balls..."

"You're only to speak if I ask you a question. Understand?" Head Mistress said sternly squeezing even harder. "Now get back to worshipping my ass. Lick it."

David, now experiencing a deep testicular pain, began licking her asshole. He was still in discomfort, but a sudden rush came over his body making his dick painfully strain against his chastity cage. The unexpected brutal treatment aroused him.

"I don't think it's a coincidence that the breakout attempt happened on the day you arrived here," she said increasing her squeeze. "Tell me David. Who are you working for?"

"Ohh.... Please... I didn't do it.... Ahh," he squealed in agony.

"KEEP LICKING YOU WORM," Head Mistress shouted at him. "Get your tongue deep in my shithole."

Head Mistress continued to squeeze his balls without mercy. Poor David was in for a long agonizing morning.

*****

Back in Punishment Room 13, Brandon's interrogation continued. His testicles received jolt after jolt of electricity from the field telephone being cruelly cranked. Suddenly one of the guards walked through the door. She rolled in a cart with a small an electronic machine on it.

"Sorry to interrupt ladies. Here's the O-Simulator device you requested," she said. "Since we only have a few of these, your time is limited to 20 minutes."

"Thank you," replied Jillian. "Quick let's get him hooked up. We don't have much time."

Heather and Jillian immediately began removing the wires attached to Brandon's balls but kept him strapped down. The machine called the O-Simulator was simply an electronic unit with buttons and knobs, and a helmet plugged into it. Heather placed the helmet to Brandon's head and secured the straps to keep it on.

"You're in for a very special experience Brandon," said Jillian smirking. "The machine here is called the O-Simulator. What it does is trick your brain into thinking you just had an orgasm."

At first it didn't sound so bad to Brandon, but he sensed something unpleasant was coming.

"In doing so," Jillian continued. "Your penis will be fully erect, and your glans will be very sensitive."

There it was. Brandon tensed up as he now knew what the purpose the machine was. To torture his dick.

"And since your brain thinks you just had an orgasm, it won't let you climax while we vigorously stimulate your glans," she added while continuing to smirk. "Let's show you." She signaled Heather to turn the knob to Level 1. Brandon felt a very good sensation throughout his body. It felt good and relaxed, as if he just had a great orgasm. With that feeling his cock immediately grew fully erect. Then suddenly Jillian began rubbing her index finger around his sensitive glans.

"Uh... Oh... Ah... Huh....," Brandon began howling and jerking helplessly at his restraints.

"This is Level 1. This simulates the sensitivity following a normal orgasm," explained Jillian. "Even at the lowest setting it's so simple to torture a male like this. With just one finger."

Brandon jerked and howled continuously.

"The machine has 4 levels," said Jillian. "Let's crank it to Level 2."

Jillian paused rubbing his glans while Heather turned the knob to Level 2. Brandon could feel his cock head grow tighter in its skin. Then a sudden torturesome sensation came through Brandon's entire body as Jillian began rubbing his glans again.

"Huh... Huh... St... St... No.... Please....," Brandon howled loudly.

"This here is twice the sensitivity of a normal orgasm," Jillian calmly stated while rubbing his glans. She continued to torture his cock head for a few minutes at level 2. Only pausing once every 30 seconds to ask if he wanted to confess.

Brandon couldn't stop jerking his body. It was completely involuntary. The assault on his cock head was making it hard to breath.

Jillian paused rubbing again. "Increase to Level 3," she said.

Brandon was barely hanging onto his sanity at level 2. "Please mistress. No more... I can't take it," he began pleading loudly.

"Then tell me what I want to hear," Jillian Responded. "Who sent you here?"

"Please... I had nothing to do with the escape. I'm innocent!"

Heather turned the knob to Level 3. Brandon gasped as he felt the sensitivity of his cock head increase.

"Ahh.... Ahh... Fuck," Brandon screamed as Jillian began rubbing his glans again.

Heather watched in delight. Even though she felt bad for Brandon having to endure this torment, post orgasm torture was one of her favorite kinks. She loved doing it to guys. She loved how helpless they become until the sensitivity subsides. Any guy she's ever dated has experienced some playful post orgasm torture by her. "Can I try?" she asked.

"Of course," replied Jillian stepping aside for Heather to torment his cock.

Heather immediately got wet as she saw Brandon scream and jerk vigorously to her touch. "This is so hot," she said aloud.

Jillian nodded and mounted Brandon's face again. She enjoyed more of his screams into her ass and pussy.

After a few more minutes of cock torture at level 3, Heather paused to increase. "Ok Brandon, it's time to experience the maximum sensitivity the human glans can deliver without you passing out," she said. "Level 4 is four times the sensitivity of a normal orgasm."

Jillian lifted her ass from Brandon's face. "It's your last chance to come clean," she said.

"No... please...," was all Brandon could say with pleading eyes looking at Heather.

Heather cranked the knob all the way to Level 4. Brandon felt his cock head nearly explode. He lifted his head to see that his glans was enormous. Nearly twice the size after a normal orgasm. And with no one touching it, it felt like the Level 1 torture.

"Uh... Oh... Ah... Huh....," he began howling without any stimulation.

"Blow air on it," Jillian instructed to Heather.

Heather brought her lips close to Brandon's engorged cock head and softly blew her breath on it.

"Huh... Huh... St... Stop... Please," Brandon howled loudly to just the air touching his cock. It felt like the Level 2 torture. Brandon began weeping and begging. If this is what Level 4 feels like without any contact, he couldn't imagine enduring direct stimulation.

"Please... please mistress.... I'm innocent," he cried out.

Jillian sat her ass back down on his mouth and gave Heather the signal.

"Mmmmm.....Mmmmm....," Brandon let out high pitched screams of all sorts, which were muffled by Jillian's ass. The next several minutes were pure hell for Brandon, but pure heaven for Jillian as she reached another orgasm on his face.

Finally, the door swung open, and the guard came to collect the O-Simulator machine. Heather stopped rubbing Brandon's glans and Jillian unmounted his face.

Brandon lay their panting and exhausted with his body still twitching as the sensitivity of his cock head slowly subsided. He didn't know how much longer the interrogations would last.

"Please... Mistresses... I didn't do it... You have to believe me...," he panted and pleaded.

Jillian and Heather looked at each other. "Unfortunately Brandon, that's what the person who did it would also say," responded Jillian.

*****

Back in the Clientele Wing, the Head Mistress was finished with her interrogation of their private client, David. It took her about an hour, but she rather enjoyed it. Her asshole and pussy were covered in his saliva, and his balls where swollen and sore to her liking. She ran into David's mistress, Selena, as she was exiting the room.

"Did you have a good time with David, Head Mistress?" asked Selena curiously.

Head Mistress smiled. "Yes indeed," she replied holding up a large needle. "You'll be glad to know that I'm convinced he had nothing to do with the escape attempt last night."

Selena looked at the needle and asked, "How did you come to that conclusion?"

"There are only a handful of things that can make any man spill his soul," she explained. "Threatening to stick a large needed into his trapped testicles is one of them."

Selena nodded. "Ok. Then why did we just do that to all the males in the first place?"

"Because for this method to be effective, they must first truly believe that you will actually do it to them. That it's not just a bluff," she added. "The prolonged torture puts them in that mindset. They begin to believe we have no limits."

"Ah. I see," said Selena.

"Men would rather die than willing experience a large needle penetrating their testicles. They would do anything to stop it from happening," added Head Mistress. "But it must be a large needle. Not a small or acupuncture needle."

Selena nodded her head in agreement.

"When they believe you'll do it, and we know they would rather die than have it done to them," she continued. "If they still don't confess to anything, it means they are telling the truth."

"Dully noted," replied Selena.

Head Mistress looked at her watch. "The interrogations have been going on for hours now," she said. "I will now go one by one to each male and wave this needle at their testicles."