Brandon's Interrogation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women giggled as they parted. Head Mistress was headed for the Punishment Wing. And Selena walked into the room to continue her day with David.

Selena saw David still strapped down beneath the queening chair. He laid there groaning in pain. His balls were swollen and much larger than they were when she left. Clearly Head Mistress had thoroughly punished his manhood. Knowing his balls were off limits moving forward, she simply sat her naked ass back down on his mouth and said, "put that tongue to work slave."

*****

Head Mistress was now back in the Punishment Wing to give each male her final touch. The touch of a large needle to their testicles.

She entered Punishment Room 1 where she found a male bent over with his balls being caned in a pillory by his mistress. She immediately got their attention and showed them both the large needle. Once it was clear that she would stick it into his testicles, the convincing pleas for mercy began. She gently touched the sharp end of the needle to his tight scrotum.

"No.... No.... Not that ... PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!"

Head Mistress pulled the needle away. "He's innocent," she said. "You can proceed with Degradation Day."

She then proceeded to Room 2 where the male was face down ass up on a bench. He had his head and wrists locked in a stock on one end, his feet restrained to the bench, and his balls were being pulled back by a pulley and crank. He was whimpering as his mistress was tormenting his tight scrotum with a lit cigarette. Without wasting time, Head Mistress pulled out the needled and threatened to plunge it into the male's balls. It was accompanied by some rather loud cries.

"No.. No.. No.. Please.... NOOOOOOOOOO...."

"Innocent," said Head Mistress. Then she left the room.

She went from room to room down the entire Punishment Wing using the same needle strategy. Each male was being interrogated in different ways, with their dick and balls being the center of attention for the most part. She heard several different pleas as she made her way....

"Anything but that...."

"Please don't.... I'm a human being...."

"No please... I want to have kids one day..."

"No... I'll do anything you want..."

"Not that... Not that... Help!!!...."

Now she was finally at Punishment Room 13 where Brandon was being interrogated. Her pussy began to tingle just thinking about it. Afterall, she knows he doesn't deserve to be at M.A.M.A., but her sadistic desires wanted to see him suffer for no reason. She slowly opened the door and entered. Brandon was strapped to a bench alone. His balls were separated with strings and being pulled on in different directions by weights hanging off the sides of the bench. He was laying there whimpering as his balls had stretched a great deal away from his body.

"Where are your mistresses," asked Head Mistress.

"Coffee," was all he muttered.

It seems they left him there to suffer while they took a coffee break.

"I see," she responded. She approached the bench to gaze upon Brandon's lean naked body strapped down helpless. She grazed her hands on across his firm chest as her pussy became soaked at the site. She couldn't resist. Without hesitation she decided to take advantage of the situation. She unzipped her suit to expose her pussy and mounted Brandon's face.

"Lick me Brandon," she commanded.

Brandon was taken aback by the command. His balls are in throbbing pain, he's been through hell this morning, and now he has to lick a pussy for the first time ever? Still, a feeling of excitement filled his body as he gazed up at her pussy, now directly in front of his face. It looked clean and smooth. He closed his eyes and softly began licking her slit. It was very wet with girly cum.

"Oh... Yes....," moaned Head Mistress. "Your tongue is so soft."

Brandon couldn't believe the first pussy he ever got to lick belonged to a woman who was twice his age. Not only that, but he also hated this woman. All she's done is torment and humiliate him since they met. To his surprise though, Head Mistress pussy tasted good. He began to enjoy licking her even though he was still experiencing brutal testicular pains. He began to lick as thoroughly as he could considering the circumstances. His dick naturally became erect again.

"Come on Brandon, find my clit," she said a little frustrated.

Brandon didn't know how to lick a pussy. He tried to remember what's he'd watched on porn sites. He kissed, he licked, he sucked, he tried his best to pleasure her. Eventually her moans grew louder and louder.

"Yes... yes... yes... AHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!," she screamed in an intense climax within minutes.

Breathing heavily, she slowly climbed off Brandon's face which was now covered in her sexual juices. She zipped up her suit and said, "you need a lot of practice." Moments later the door swung open. It was Jillian and Heather.

"Oh... Hi Head Mistress," said Jillian. "I didn't expect you to be here. Is everything alright?"

"Yes, everything's fine," replied Head Mistress. "I'm just here to administer the final interrogation." She pulled out the large needle once again. "I was waiting for you two to return."

Head Mistress explained what she was about to do, slowly bringing the needle closer to Brandon's testicles. Brandon, like all the other males immediately began pleading and begging for mercy.

"No.... Please.... NOT THAT!!"

"You better tell us the truth Brandon," said Head Mistress. "Or else I'll skewer your nuts."

"Oh God please.... Not in my balls... NOOOOOO!!!"

Head Mistress touched the end of the needle to Brandon's trapped testicles. Brandon continued to cry for mercy without confessing to the crime. "He's innocent," she said pulling the needle away.

Brandon laid there still shaking. "Thank you Head Mistress. Thank you! Thank you!" he said frantically.

"The interrogation is over," said Head Mistress. "Proceed with Degradation Day." Then she left the room and onto the next one.

Heather immediately relieved Brandon's testicles of the weights that were pulling on them. He let out an audible sigh of relief. She then replaced his ball shocker and continued to unbuckle him from the bench and helped him off onto the ground. Brandon immediately cradled his balls and doubled over moaning in pain. They were constantly being busted for the past few hours.

"Those balls went through a lot today, huh?" said Jillian giggling. Brandon didn't respond. He just continued to moan on the floor.

"What's the plan now?" asked Heather.

"It's almost lunch time so let's head to the cafeteria," she responded. "Brandon, do you need a bathroom break?"

Brandon nodded his head and got up on all fours. Heather attached the leash to his sore swollen balls. It was difficult to crawl with the continuous abdominal cramping and sharp pain in his testicles, but he somehow managed. They exited the room and made their way to the doggy bathroom. There was a long line since all the males were just released from interrogation. Brandon noticed all the other young men also looked miserable with huge swollen balls.

"I just want remind you Brandon," said Heather in her sweet voice. "Everything we did to your balls won't have any permanent effect on them."

"It sure doesn't feel that way," Brandon thought to himself.

Eventually it was Brandon's turn to use the doggy toilet. He lifted his leg to put his dick into the funnel on the fire hydrant. The motion alone made him moan to the soreness in his balls. After he relieved himself, he shook his ass to get all the droplets out of his dick as usual. His balls swayed to the motion and slapped into the side of the funnel a few times causing him to grunt and fall over in pain. In doing so he dripped some pee on the floor.

"Sorry Brandon. You're going to have to lick that up," said Heather.

Brandon was in no position to protest. He cringed and licked up the pee drops from the floor. Then they proceed to the cafeteria. There he was leashed to the table leg beside Jillian as usual. Janice was there alone without her male Alex. He could only wonder what that poor guy was going through since he was one of the inmates who tried to make a run for it.

"How's it going down in the sub-cellar?" asked Jillian.

"I'm giving Alex what he deserves," she replied. "But it is a little exhausting. He hasn't said a word aside from screaming and begging for mercy."

"I see," said Jillian.

"But on the bright side, his balls look like large ripe purple plums," she added with a laugh. "It's quite satisfying to see the fruits of you labor. No pun intended."

"I totally agree," responded Jillian. "There's just something gratifying about beating a man's testicles," she said looking down at Brandon.

A few moments later the food arrived as usual, only this time Jillian and the other mistresses all dumped the trays onto the floor. Brandon and Jose were confused, but the other males just began eating.

"You eat from the floor on Degradation Day," said Jillian.

Brandon just began eating. He had no choice after all. It's better than eating dog food like yesterday. All the males ate their lunch and licked the floor clean of all crumbs. Just as the lunch break was wrapping up, Head Mistress made an announcement.

"As everyone's aware, there was an escape attempt last night," she said. "Fortunately for all of you males who are in this room, you didn't try to run when you had the chance. Also fortunate for all of you, none of you is believed to be linked to the attempt."

All the men just sat quiet.

"As for the four inmates who tried to escape," she continued. "They continue to be interrogated and afterwards will be severely punished for their actions regardless of their innocence."

Brandon remembered how close he came to being one of those poor souls.

"As many of you already know, Wednesdays are Degradation Day," she added. "We will continue the remainder of the day as such. You are all dismissed."

Everyone began leaving the cafeteria. Jillian and Heather guided Brandon back upstairs to the suites where they sleep. As they were making their way, Jillian glanced down at Brandon as he crawled, seeing his large nuts dangling under is ass.

"I'm going to be honest with you Brandon," said Jillian. "I enjoyed busting your balls very much. Hopefully I'll get to bust them again next Torment Day. That is... if you're still here of course."

Brandon kept silent. His balls were too sore to even respond. "When will this pain stop," he thought to himself.

TO BE CONTINUED...