Brandon's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon muffled some pleas into his gag as the two women exited the punishment room. He was now hanging there all alone, naked and in discomfort. Brandon tried to do as he was told and began to reflect on his life, particularly after high school which is when a person is considered a young adult. He thought back on his college years, where he was mostly focused on his studies and didn't have much of a social life. He did talk to his female peers in class, to exchange notes, and during group projects, but he was too shy to ever make a move or flirt with any of them.

He had an identical twin brother Michael, who's personality was the exact opposite of Brandon. He was always very sly with the ladies, since elementary school. Romance came natural to him but was a challenge for Brandon. The two of them looked almost 100% alike with only one small difference in their eyes. Mikes eyes had a slightly more serious look, whereas Brandon's eyes had a softer shyer look. The people they grew up with, family and friends, could easily tell them apart. But you would need to see them often side by side to notice the subtle difference.

Even though Mike was the ladies' man, Brandon was considered the brains. Mike always struggled in school. He barely graduated high school and with pressure from Brandon he attended a local community college. Brandon on the other hand attended a top-notch engineering school, graduated a year early with honors and immediately found a good paying job.

"Oh crap," he said to himself. "My job. I'm definitely going to be fired for not showing up."

Brandon squirmed a little to the burning sensation in his ass causing the weights on the clamps to swing causing more discomfort to his nipples and ball sack. He tried to think more about what woman he's hurt. It's been less than a year since he finished his undergrad studies and started working. The only women he interacts with daily are his coworkers. Most of whom are much older than he is. There's a pretty girl in the office named Becky. She's a year older but they started the same week. They are seated next to each other and work under the same supervisor. Becky is basically the female version of him. Keeps to herself, doesn't flirt, and focus only on her tasks. Let's just say if all men and women were like Brandon and Becky, the human species would go extinct.

No, he's never hurt Becky. Unless..., not flirting with her was hurtful?

"Could that be it?" he thought to himself. "Am I here because there's a pretty girl who sits next to me every day at work, and I'm not making her feel special?"

That seemed like a bit of a stretch. "Who else is there?" he continued to think. Meanwhile he felt his wrists starting to hurt from hanging for so long. He tried shifting his weight around, again causing the weights on the clamps to swing. "Mmmpphh," he moaned.

He then remembered the barista girl at the coffee shop that he goes to every morning on his walk to work. Once... Just once, he raised his voice at her for screw up his order several times. "Could that be it?" he thought. "But the next day I apologized. This can't be because of that."

Brandon had no one else to consider. If only the Head Mistress would just tell him what he was in for, then maybe he could cope with the fact that he must be punished for it. But not knowing is starting to affect his psychology.

He again shifted his weight around relieving his wrists but causing pain elsewhere. "How long has it been?" he asked himself. "Twenty minutes at least..." Then suddenly the door slowly opened.

"Finally!" muffled into his gag.

A woman walked in and slowly closed the door trying not to make a sound as if she were sneaking around. She looked at Brandon hanging there helpless.

"Jackpot," she said with an anxious tone.

Brandon tried to muffle some words, but it was pointless. The woman wasn't wearing spandex like the other mistresses, she was wearing regular clothes. She was petite, probably in her mid to late 30's, and somewhat attractive. He was confused as to why she was in the room.

She took out a lipstick from her pocket and applied it her lips. It was purple. Without saying anything she walked up in front of Brandon, dropped to her knees and swallowed his flaccid penis whole.

"Mmmmmm," Brandon moaned into his gag tilting his head back. What a nice surprise. His cock grew immediately in the woman's warm mouth. It was amazing. She didn't let up at all. She sucked vigorously on it.

"Good lord she can suck," he thought to himself. "It's like having your dick in a warm wet vacuum cleaner." She really was talented.

It didn't even take her two minutes to have Brandon erupting in her mouth. She sensed he was on the edge and took his cock balls deep down her throat. Even Heather had not taken it that deep. It felt very intense knowing his cock head was down her esophagus. He orgasmed right down her throat. As she pulled her head back, she kept a strong suction on his shaft all the way to the tip leaving no residual sperm in his penis.

Bandon was in both pain and pleasure. His convulsions during his orgasm made the weights swing around. But the pain was worth the pleasure. That was an amazing blowjob. He wished he could have let it go on longer. But his dick is just not seasoned enough to last long.

The woman suddenly stood up, and without saying a word turned around and left the room.

Brandon just hung there confused as to what just happened. Not that he was complaining. He looked down on his receding cock and saw it was covered in purple lipstick. "They're definitely going to ask about this," he said to himself.

Another five minutes passed when the door swung open, and Jillian and Heather walked in.

"How's it hanging.... What the...." Jillian gave a furious look at Brandon, then to Heather. "THAT HORNY BITCH BROKE IN AGAIN?"

Heather didn't know who Jillian was talking about, but she too noticed the lipstick stain. Jillian immediately called the Head Mistress on her phone.

"Yeah hi. Listen she did it again.... Amanda.... She broke in again," Jillian informed the Head Mistress. "She just sucked Brandon. Her signature is all over his dick. Purple lipstick."

She looked at Brandon and asked, "When did she leave?"

"Mmmpph," he replied.

"Shit, take the gag out."

Heather quickly deflated the gag and unstrapped it.

"About five minutes ago mistress," he replied again.

"Damn. That sly bitch. She's probably already gone," Jillian said frustrated. She hung up the phone.

Brandon wasn't sure if he was in trouble or not. But there was nothing he could do. He was tied up. But to be honest, even if he weren't tied up, he still would have let her suck him. Let's be serious... No single, or unmarried man, in the history of the Earth has ever turned down a surprise blowjob from an attractive woman.

"I'll bet it felt good, didn't it Brandon?", asked Jillian.

Brandon was nervous on how to respond. "Yes mistress." He turned to look at Heather. Even though they had just met yesterday, and they are not in any kind of relationship, in a weird way he felt as if he just cheated on her. These were his feelings towards her. He had no idea yet if they were being reciprocated.

"So that was your second blowjob ever, correct?" she asked.

"Yes mistress" he replied shifting his weight in discomfort still hanging.

"Who was better?"

"What?"

"Who gave the better blowjob, Heather or Amanda?" Jillian repeated.

Brandon looked at Heather then looked back and Jillian. He didn't know how to answer. Amanda without a doubt gave the better blowjob. But he didn't want to say that to Heather.

"Mistress Heather," he replied.

Heather smiled at him. Then suddenly "zap".

"Aahhhhh," Brandon yelped jerking around in his restraints.

"That was for lying to me." The another "zap".

"Aahhhhh"

"And that was for lying to Mistress Heather", said Jillian. "Everyone knows Amanda in the facility. She used to work here. She was fired for pleasuring the males instead of punishing them. And everyone especially knows that she is the most skilled cock sucker this side of the Mississippi."

Brandon looked at Heather a little ashamed.

"I want to hear the truth come out of your mouth," demanded Jillian. "Let's hear some details."

Brandon's head fell forward as he began to admit the truth. "Yes mistress. You're right. Amanda did give me the most amazing blowjob. It was better than the one Mistress Heather gave me yesterday."

Heather looked disappointed but didn't take it personally.

"I'm sorry for lying," he continued. "I just didn't want to hurt your feelings Mistress Heather."

Heather really didn't care that he enjoyed another woman's blowjob more than hers. But she gave a stern response to please Jillian.

"Don't lie to me ever again," she said raising her voice.

Branded simply nodded his head.

"Are you ready to admit to all the things you've done that got you in here?" asked Jillian. "And tell us what a bad boy you've been?"

Brandon didn't know what to say.

"The sooner you come clean, the lesser your punishments will be Brandon," she continued. "So tell your mistresses how bad of a boy have you been."

Brandon had nothing to admit to. He truly thought about what he may have done but couldn't definitively come to a conclusion. "I don't know Mistress Jillian. Believe me. I spent the whole time hanging here trying to figure it out," he replied.

"Suit yourself," Jillian said in a stern tone. "But let me tell you this. I've never had a male who didn't come clean by the end of their first Torment Day. We know how to get you to talk. And it won't be pleasant for you."

Brandon swallowed nervously. So many thoughts started racing through his head. Should he just try to make a run for it? Could he withstand the shocker if he really tried? Just letting them torment him without putting up any resistance was beginning to feel stupid.

"Ok, now let's get back to our regular scheduled programing," Jillian said chiming in. "You can remove the clamps and lower him now Heather"

Heather removed the weights first. Brandon let out an audible sigh. Then she loosened the clamps on his nipples and pulled them off strategically to make it hurt.

"Aahhhh," Brandon yelped at each pull.

Then she squatted down to remove the clamps from his ball sack. She was face to face with his still saliva soaked and lipstick-stained flaccid penis. She pulled them off the same exact way to make it hurt causing him to yelp again. Next, she lowered him back down so his feet could touch the floor. Brandon let out a sigh of relief. All other restraints were removed, however the butt plug remained.

"Ok Mistress Jillian, he's ready for the next round of torment," said Heather looking Brandon in the eyes.

Brandon swallowed nervously again as he kneeled.

"Lay him down on that bench over there," replied Jillian.

Heather guided him towards the bench. "Hop on and lay on your back," she commanded.

Brandon complied. She immediately began strapping him down. Legs slightly spread and arms up over his head. He was securely strapped down at his ankles, thighs, waist, chest, elbows, and wrists. His fit young naked body lay there completely immobile and vulnerable.

"Comfy?" asked Heather.

Brandon nodded his head. Jillian walked up beside him and started running her fingers along his legs.

"You're not going to like what we are about to do to you Brandon," said Jillian smiling. "According to the profile we have on you, it seems you're very ticklish."

Brandon's eyes lit up. "Oh please no mistress," he begged.

Brandon was very ticklish. Growing up he had an older female cousin who would tickle him and his brother for fun. Since she was older, she was stronger and able to pin them down and tickle their armpits, loins and neck. From her perspective it was fun and games, but for Brandon it was torture. She once tickled him so much he pissed his pants.

"How about we start with right here," Jillian said caressing his loins.

Brandon tried to move but was completely helpless. He burst out in laughter as Jillian dug her fingers into his loins.

"AHAHAHAHA.... PLEASE... AHAHAHA"

Jillian was relentless. She didn't let up at all. "Heather why don't you do his feet with that brush over there?"

Heather grabbed the brush and started to rub Brandon's soles with it. He continued to laugh and scream all at once.

Jillian slowly worked her way up to his armpits. "Are you ready to talk?" she asked.

"AHAHAHAHA.... NO MORE.... PLEASE.... AAAAAAHHHHH," Brandon squealed louder and louder.

"Look at his massive erection Mistress," said Heather. "He must be enjoying it."

Brandon was not enjoying it. He had no idea why he had the erection.

"Take the smaller brush and tickle his balls with it," Jillian told Heather. "Hold the scrotum tight when you do it."

Heather immediately got to work on his sack. She really liked playing with Brandon's balls.

After about five minutes the ladies stopped tickling him. Brandon lay there sweating, out of breath with tears rolling down his face. He was grateful they stopped tickling him.

"Please.... No more... I can't take it..." he said panting. "Please I beg you. I'll do anything you want."

Both ladies started giggling at him.

"You can relax a little. We are done tickling you," said Jillian. "But don't think for a second that we're showing you mercy or anything. Our hands just got tired."

Heather continued to massage Brandon's balls with her right hand. She was thinking about how she squeezed them the day before. She felt so powerful.

"Thank you, mistresses," panted Brandon.

"I wouldn't be so quick to thank us for anything," said Jillian in a stern voice. "We still have a lot to do. You will wish you weren't born a male."

Brandon got nervous again. He looked towards Heather fondling his balls.

"Get the electro equipment ready," Jillian said to Heather.

Brandon's eyes lit up again. "Electro equipment?" he thought.

Heather rolled a cart over with some electronic equipment and wires on it. One of the wires were plugged into the butt plug that was already in place. Another wire plugged into the ball zapper that was already in place. Two of the wires had clamps that were attached to his nipples. And the last wire was attached to a metal urethral sound that was, despite Brandon's protests, shoved in his pee hole.

"Ooooh... mistress please take it out.... Ahhhh..." Brandon pleaded regarding the urethral sound. He never in his life thought anything would ever go in the reverse direction into his penis. Most men are told that one day a finger will be shoved in the ass for a prostate exam. That's hard enough to get your mind around as it is. But in the pee hole was just mean.

"It will come out when we're finished," said Jillian. "Now let me explain what's about to happen Brandon."

Brandon listened very nervously knowing he wasn't going to like the outcome.

"Everything we just attached to your body is an electrode," she continued. "You will be shocked in the ass, cock, balls and nipples. This machine right here is the main control unit. We will set it for a certain period of time. It will send shocks at random to one or multiple electrodes at a time. It will choose the intensity at random. It will also choose the length of each shock at random."

Brandon started sweating as she spoke. Heather again shoved an inflatable ball gag into his mouth before he could even start pleading for mercy.

"Like I said earlier, you will not be physically damaged in anyway," she said. "There's not enough voltage or amperage here to kill you."

Brandon was only slightly relieved to hear that.

"Turn it on," Jillian said to Heather.

Heather flipped a switch, then twisted some nobs. The machine made no sound, but without warning Brandon felt a jolt sent right to his ass.

"Mmmphh," he moaned.

"Looks like it's working," said Jillian. "Let's go get some coffee. Let the machine do its thing."

Both ladies turned to walk towards the door when they heard another jolt hit Brandon. He let out a high-pitched squeal.

"Clearly that one was at his dick," Jillian said giggling.

As the door closed behind them, they heard another scream. A longer one. Brandon tried to pull at his restraints, but it was useless. He had no choice but to endure this punishment.

Jolt after jolt, scream after scream, the machine was ruthless. It shocked his balls, his nipples, his ass and balls together, his dick and ass together. Completely random. There was no way for Brandon to anticipate where he would be zapped, or for how long. Sometime the intensity was mild, most of the time it was very high. The intensity of the zaps was reflected in the intensity of his screams. It was an unbearable punishment. He finally came to a decision. He would just make up a story as to why he was chosen for correction at M.A.M.A. At least it may put the torment to an end.

After about a half hour, the lades walked back into the room.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmppppphhhh," Brandon let out a high pitch scream to a long intense zap as they entered. The machine had just zapped him at all the electrodes.

"Ooofff, that was a big one," said Heather.

They walk up to the base unit and see that the time is almost up.

"Just under a minute left," said Jillian. "Brace yourself Brandon."

Brandon received a few more jolts at random intervals. Then one grand finale. The unit zapped him for a continuous ten seconds with all electrodes at the highest intensity. He gave the loudest scream sending chills down Heather's spine. Then the machine turned off. Brandon laid there breathing heavily mumbling pleas into his gag.

"Take of his gag," Jillian said to Heather. "Are you ready to confess Brandon?"

The gag came out and Brandon immediately began to speak fast.

"I'm ready to confess my mistresses," he said frantically. "Just please no more torture. I'll tell you everything I've done to deserve being here."

The ladies looked at each other impressed. "Ok, let's hear it," said Jillian.

"I'm a peeper," he falsely admitted. "I peep on women every chance I get. In locker rooms, bathrooms, changing rooms, through their bedroom windows."

Both ladies gave a shocked. Especially Heather.

"I've even gone as far as to install hidden cameras then sell the videos online," he continued.

Although Brandon was making this all up, there was a hint of truth in his story. He himself did none of these things. But his brother Michael has bragged to him about secretly videotaping women having sex with him and posting it on free porn websites without their knowledge. He figured this would be a good enough reason to be brought to M.A.M.A.

"You sick perve," yelled Jillian. "If your balls weren't off limits, I'd stomp on them right now."

"Did you really do these things Brandon," asked Heather in a disappointed tone.

Brandon nodded hoping it would bring an end to his electro torment.

"Now I'm going to enjoy working with you even more while you're with us," Jillian said with a determined look on her face. Like she was determined to make his life a living hell. "Unstrap him Heather. It's time for lunch. Then he goes to the Head Mistress for his newcomer session. Since she already knew why you were brought here, I'm sure she has something brutal planned for those balls of yours."

Brandon gulped hoping they wouldn't tell the Head Mistress what he just admitted to. His story probably won't match what she knows, and they will all know he just lied. He was unstrapped and all the electrodes detached from him. The butt plug remained in his ass.

"Ok, let's go eat," said Jillian.

They all made their way to the cafeteria. It was Brandon's first lunch there. No different than breakfast. The food was brought to their table. It was chicken nuggets with corn and mashed potatoes. Jillian took Brandon's tray and dumped it right on the floor in front of him.