Brandon's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is how perves like you deserve to eat," she said angrily.

Brandon felt humiliated. The other males at the table were eating from their trays. But Brandon had to eat his lunch off the dirty floor. He was hungry. He started picking at it trying to eat the parts that had the least contact with the floor. While he was eating he managed to get a glimpse of Heathers pretty legs and feet. It took his mind off his situation a little. Wishing he could just kiss her legs and feet and worship her beauty.

Lunch was nearing an end, and Brandon had eaten as much as he could off the floor.

"You have to lick all that up, perve," said Jillian in a stern voice. "Every bit of it. We never let makes leave their food on the floor."

Brandon looked up at her with pleading eyes. He wished that maybe he had made up a story a little less extreme. He didn't think it would be considered that bad. But clearly peeping was one of Jillian's red buttons. Jillian zapped his balls for his hesitation causing him to jump.

"Ohhhh Ahhh," he yelped then immediately cringed his face and started to lick the residual mashed potatoes and crumbs off the floor.

They left the cafeteria and made their way to the bathrooms. Jillian went into the ladies room, while Heather accompanied Brandon into the doggy bathroom. There were several other males in the room including the two other new guys, Jason and Jose.

"You'll need to empty your bladder before you visit to the Head Mistress," said Heather. "You'll be with her the rest of the afternoon."

Brandon lifts his leg like a doggy to do his business into the hydrant funnel. As his pee starts flowing he feels a very uncomfortable stinging sensation.

"Ooooohhh Ooooffff," he moans aloud.

"Is something wrong," asks Heather.

"It burns a little mistress," he replies. "I think because of the urethral sound that you stuck into it."

"Yes, that sensation go away eventually, probably before the end of the day," she responded.

Brandon shook himself to get the droplets off, but this time a drop of pee projected out onto the floor. "Shit," he thought to himself.

Heather pointed at the drop and said nothing. Brandon leaned in and licked it up, again cringing his face.

They went back out into the hallway and met up with Jillian.

"Let's not keep Head Mistress waiting," she said as they made there way down the hall.

They went back into the "Punishment Wing". The Head Mistress had her own personal punishment room at the very end of the wing. As they were passing an open-door Brandon heard some screams.

"Aahhhh.... Aahhhaa....."

He looked into the door and briefly saw another male with his arms bound to the ceiling being bull whipped by his mistress.

Jillian saw the look on Brandon's face and said "That male has been here at least three weeks. That's when we get to use the bull whip for correction."

Brandon began to pray he gets released before three weeks. They finally got to the end of the Punishment Wing and came to a very nice door tagged "Punishment Room 1". They walked inside and the other two newcomers were already inside. They had arrived shortly before them. The room was fancier than the punishment room he was in before.

Suddenly the Head Mistress entered from another door in the back of the room. "Perfect, everyone's here," she said with an excited look on her face. "Blind fold and gag them please."

Heather and the other mistresses in the room each took a blindfold from a drawer and covered their males' eyes. Followed by ball gags.

"Ok, Jose goes over there, Brandon down there, and Jason right here," said Head Mistress.

The mistresses pulled their males toward their designated spots and began restraining them. Brandon was laid onto his back. He felt his arms, legs and torso being strapped down so he couldn't move. This made him very nervous. Then he felt the ball shocker being removed and his man parts were pull through something tight. It felt like a hole in a wooden board. Still unable to see his heart started racing.

In the meantime, Jillian had whispered something into the Head Mistresses ear.

"Is that so?" she replied looking down at Brandon.

After a few minutes they were all setup in the positions Head Mistress asked.

"Wonderful, you may all leave now," said Head Mistress. "I'll take it from here. Just be back to pick them up at 5pm."

All the ladies left the room, and the Head Mistress began addressing the three restrained young males.

"Ok boys, here's what's going to happen," she began saying. "I'm about to give you a punishment you will never forget for the rest of your lives."

Their hearts began racing.

"I will be focusing on your most treasured man part... your balls!" she said grinning.

They immediately began pulling on their restraints while moaning into their gags trying to plea for mercy.

"But before we begin, I want to ask each of you a question," she said. "I know that every boy growing up experiences a hit to his delicate jewels at some point in his childhood. It's like a rite of passage, practically inevitable. I want you to think back upon the very first time you experienced a hit to your nuts. How old were you and how did it happen?"

She walked up to Jason and removed his gag. "Jason, you go first."

"Mistress.... I was about 9 years old.... A girl from my class kneed me there," he said.

"Was there a reason she kneed you in the balls?" she asked.

"Because I made fun of her hair that day," he replied. "But I was only kidding around. I actually had a crush on her."

"And did you continue to have a crush on her after that?" asked Head Mistress.

"Yes, I did," he said

Head Mistress put Jason's gag back on and turned to Jose. "What about you Jose?" she said removing his gag.

"Mistress.... I was about 8 years old. It happened on my bike," he said. "I was looking behind me while riding and ended up hitting a curb. It threw me forward and my crotch landed on the metal bar in front of the seat."

"Ooooff ouch," said Head Mistress giggling. "Your full body weight plus some inertial force right on your nuts. Must have hurt for a while."

"Yes, Mistress it did," he replied. "They still hurt the next day. I was one the sidewalk crying in pain. My friends had to go get my mother to come get me with her car. I couldn't walk or ride."

Head Mistress put Jose's gag back on and knelt alongside Brandon. "Let's hear your story Brandon," she said removing his gag.

"Mistress... I was about 6 years old. I got into an argument over a big wheel," he said.

"A big wheel huh," she said giggling.

"Yes. It was my friend's big wheel but we both wanted to ride it," he said. "She pushed me, so I pushed her, then she kicked me square in the crotch."

"I'm guessing she won the argument," she said.

"Yes Mistress. I hit the floor crying in pain," he said. "I was so confused as to why it hurt so much."

"And that's how you learned about how delicate your boy parts were, right?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," he replied.

Brandon's gag was also put back. "Well gentlemen, now that you've all got some ball pain on your minds, we can begin," she said in an excited tone.

Head Mistress walked up to each male and removed the blind folds. Now they could see the predicament they were in.

Brandon's eyes widened as he looked at where his man parts were. He was laying under a desk with a fixed wooden box over his hips. His penis and balls were sticking out of the box through a small hole, and they were directly in front of a fixed chair behind the desk. He turned his head, and he could see one of the other guy's legs standing at the side of the desk, and his ankles restrained to the floor. But he couldn't see the third guy.

Jose was the one standing next to the desk. His balls were fixed to the top of the desk by a large metal U-clamp, and they were also pulled away from his body, so his scrotum was very tight.

Jason, whom Brandon was unable to see was positioned in an incline behind the wooden chair with his hips pushed up against the underside of the seat. His cock and balls were sticking out of a small hole in the seat. He was able to see his predicament through the slits in the back of the chair.

All three of them began to squirm in their restrains and mumbling into their gags upon noticing how vulnerable their balls were.

Head Mistress squatted down to Brandon. "Comfy?" she asked with a grin.

Brandon just let out a pleading moan.

She then walked around behind Jose. "And what about you? How are those stretched balls feeling?" she asked.

Jose simply whimpered.

Then she walked behind the chair to look down at Jason then at his trapped balls on her seat. "I'd really hate to be you right now," she said.

Jason let out a few begging cries, but it was useless. Head mistress walked in front of the chair and planted her beautiful heart shaped ass right onto his balls.

"MMMMMMPPPPHHH," Jason cried out in agony into his gag as his balls were being squished under the weight of the Head Mistress. The pain was like nothing he's ever experienced. It felt like his balls were going to pop.

"If it's any consolation," she said turning her head back towards Jason, "no one's balls have ever ruptured from this treatment."

Jason continued his screams as Jose watched in fear. Brandon unable to see what was happening to Jason, had his eyes pinned on his own dick and balls. Head Mistresses stilettos were only inches away from them. Then suddenly she lifted her right foot and planted it directly on his balls. She rested it there for a few seconds then began to press down like they were the gas pedal of a car.

"Mmmmmpphhh... MMMMPPPPHHH..." Brandon screamed into his gag progressively louder. He had endured a ball squeeze from Heather the day before, but this was far more intense. Head Mistress slid her foot side to side rolling his balls under the sole of her shoe.

"I like the feeling of a nice set of men's helpless balls beneath my foot," she said. "It makes me feel so powerful."

Both Jason and Brandon continued with their screams. "Let's see if we can complete the chorus," she said looking at Jose.

Jose stood there in fear pulling at his restraints. Head Mistress without warning slammed her fist down on his trapped balls causing him to let out a scream. "MMMMMPPPPHHHH!" She continued to push down with her fist rolling his nuts around. Then she lifted her fist and slammed it down again.

The combination of whimpering screams from the three young men sounded almost harmonious. Head Mistress let out a big laugh. "Hahahaha."

She logged onto her laptop and began doing some work-related tasks. She occasionally stood up to get papers from the printer or filing cabinet in the other room. Then she sat right back down onto Jason balls. She would also occasionally shift her ass around for added discomfort for the poor guy. Brandon's balls were continuously pressed on, tapped on and sandwiched by her shoes while she worked. And Jose's balls were basically being squeezed, punched or squished like a stress ball.

Her torment continued for an hour or so, then she decided to take a small break. "All this work has taken a lot out of me today," she said sarcastically to the three young men in agony. "Time for some coffee."

She stood up and walked out of the room. Jason let out a sigh of relief as the pressure was released from his trapped balls. The head mistress returned a few minutes later with a cup of coffee and began examining all three men's balls. They were all swollen to nearly twice their original sizes. She noticed Jason had ejaculated all over the back side of the chair and onto his abdomen.

"I love seeing the fruits of my labor," she said grinning and poking her fingers on their trapped balls. The men each let out audible moans as she touched their balls.

She squatted near Brandon's head and said, "Mistress Jillian told me you confessed your crimes this morning."

Brandon, with his aching testicles, looked nervously at the Head Mistress.

"I know you lied Brandon. I know that's not why you're here," she said in a serious tone. Of course, she knows him being abducted was an error on M.A.M.A.'s part, but she's still enjoying tormenting him while she has him. "But I have to say that your excuse was pretty clever. Haha!! A peeper who posts videos of his prey on porn websites. Very impressive."

Brandon was unsure if he was in trouble or not.

"Although we don't like being lied to Brandon," she said. "Later we will have to teach that lying tongue of yours a lesson."

Brandon's eyes widened. He remembered what he heard in the cafeteria during breakfast. That Head Mistress made Jason lick all the toilets to punish his naughty tongue. "Oh, please don't do that to me," he thought to himself.

"I'm sure I'll think of something that will ensure you never lie to us again," she said grinning.

Then she stood up and grabbed another chair from the corner of the room and placed it right next to Brandon's head and took a seat. Her feet were right next to his head. She slipped off the stiletto on her right foot and placed her foot directly onto his face. She was wearing white stockings.

"My feet have been in these heels all day," she said while sipping her coffee. "It's nice to give them some fresh air once in a while.

Since Brandon's mouth was gagged, he had no choice but to breathe through his nose. He began to inhale the scent of the Head Mistresses foot. It had a strong foot odor to it. Almost as if she hadn't washed it in days. Brandon tried turning his head.

"Keep your head still," Head Mistress said sternly. "Or else I will stomp on your balls with my full body weight."

Brandon stopped struggling and just accepted that he will be sniffing her feet for however long she wished. Smelling the stinky feet of a beautiful woman was a much better option than having your balls brutally tortured. He continued to breathe in her foot stench, still wondering why they smelled so bad. If they were washed daily in the shower, they couldn't possibly smell this foul. As degrading as it was to be sniffing feet, Brandon was overcome by a feeling of arousal which was reflected by his hardening cock.

After about 10 minutes she kicked off her other shoe. A fresh new stinky foot was placed on Brandon's nose. "Why is she doing this to me only?" he thought to himself. "Was it because I lied?"

The Head Mistress took notice of Brandon's erect cock and started teasing it with her other foot. His first foot job. Despite the fact that his balls were throbbing, and he had a smelly foot on his face, it felt amazing for Brandon. Head Mistress continued to massage his cock with her stinky foot until it erupted in hot sticky cum.

"Mmmmm Mmmmm," Brandon moaned as he orgasmed all over her foot and belly. It was his second orgasm today.

"Good boy Brandon," said Head Mistress as she massaged every last drop out of his cock. "Now clean my foot."

She brought her right foot back to his face to be licked clean. Brandon just accepted his fate and started lapping at her stinky stockinged foot. He was in no position to protest, plus he's already licked his cum up before. It's pretty much the norm in this place.

Jose also now had a boner. Perhaps he was enjoying watching a man sniffing a woman's feet. Perhaps he felt like he was watching a foot worship scene on an internet porn site. Or maybe he was beginning to enjoy the throbbing pain in his testicles.

After making Brandon sniff her second foot for another 10 minutes she stood up walked behind Jose. "What go you all excited?" she said walking behind him and caressing his mocha-colored smooth Latino ass.

Jose shook his head and mumbled something into his gag. She spread his butt cheeks and saw the pink jewel on the butt plug that his mistress put in.

"You know I don't like unauthorized erections in my presence," she said in a serious tone. "You're going to have to be punished." She rubbed her hands from his ass, up his sides and around to his firm chest, pressing up against his backside, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"How about I pull out this butt plug and fuck your ass with my strapon?" she said smirking. "Afterall, you're trapped. It would be easy for me."

Jose shook his head frantically and pleaded into his gag.

"Hahaha... No?" Head mistress said amused by his reaction. "I have another idea then."

She walked away to get something from a drawer. It was a case of stainless-steel urethral sounds, all different sizes and thicknesses.

Jose immediately got very nervous.

"Now which one should I use?" she asked herself. Then she grabbed one from the middle of the set. "How about this one? It's not to big, but not too small."

She approached Jose's cock which had a bead of precum on the tip and began inserting the sound. Jose let out a soft moan of discomfort. The sound was inserted all the way to the end, then Head Mistress began fucking his pee hole with it. In and out, in and out, causing Jose to moan and grunt.

"I'll bet you never experienced a pee hole fucking before," she said grinning. She continued to torment his cock for several minutes like this. Then when she stopped, she pushed the sound all the way in and left it there. The back end of the sound had a ring used to hold it, like a skewer. "Hahaha... Looks like a cock kebab."

Jose was relieved it was over, but he still felt the discomfort of it inside him. Head Mistress went to a drawer and squeezed some cream onto her hand from a tube.

"The other two got to cum," she said to Jose. "It's only fair you get to cum also."

She approached Jose from behind and began giving him a reach around hand job using the cream in her hand as lube. She slowly stroked his cock working the cream all over it. Jose was enjoying it at first but then he felt the burning sensation.

"Mmmppphhh...," he whimpered as his cock began to burn making Head Mistress laugh.

"Ahahaha.... How do you like that Icy-Hot on your cock?" she asked laughing. "That'll teach you to get an unauthorized erection in my presence."

She continued to stroke his cock slowly for a few minutes, then increased her pace. Jose continued to whimper to the burning, but his cock began to swell as he approached climax.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmm..." he moaned as he came all over the desk. Head Mistress waited a few seconds for the best part of an Icy-Hot orgasm.

"MMMMPPHHHH.... MMMMPPPHHH...." Jose squealed into his gag and frantically pulling on his restraints. His now super sensitive glans felt like it was literally on fire.

"That's my favorite part," said Head Mistress. "When a mans cock head gets super sensitive after an orgasm, and the cream is still on it."

Jose continued to squeal for several minutes until the sensation slowly faded away.

In the meantime, Head Mistress walked back over to the chair where Jason's balls were trapped. Jason began moaning some pleas into his gag knowing she was about to sit. But this time she sat in reverse facing the back of the chair with her pussy right next to his balls.

"This time I want to look into your face while you suffer," she said as she slid forward and pressed her crotch onto his balls.

Jason let out some screams into his gag. The same as he's been doing since the torment began. It didn't even phase the Head Mistress. She just leaned forward into the back of the chair and enjoyed watching him suffer. She stayed in this position for about five minutes, then stood up.

"Let's make this more enjoyable for me, shall we?" she said unzipping her spandex suit to expose her pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties. "You three all had an orgasm, it's only fair that I have one too."

She lowered her bare pussy down onto Jason trapped balls. He let out another cry. She then began to rub her pussy on his balls, pretty much humping them. His balls were being squished by her labia and partially engulfed into her vagina as she motioned back and forth. At least he had a nice view of her beautiful tits directly in front of him. They delightfully bounced around as she humped his balls. It helped take his mind off the pain a little.