Brandon's Torment

Story Info
Brandon's endures "Torment Day" at M.A.M.A.
13.5k words
4.37
22.4k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The M.A.M.A. Initiative -- Brandon's Torment

Early the next morning the phone rings in the Head Mistresses suite waking her up from her sleep.

"Hello," she answers half asleep. "What the hell Rachel, it's 6am.... Wait what?.... Slow down...."

It took a minute or so for Head Mistress to wake up enough to understand what Rachel was saying. From the tone of her voice, it was urgent. When she finally snapped out of her sleep, she fully comprehended the situation.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ABDUCTED THE WRONG PERSON RACHEL!!!!" she yelled into the phone.

It seems Rachel made a mistake. Her first ever mistake. But it was a big one.

"SO, YOU'RE TELLING ME BRANDON DOESN'T BELONG HERE.... IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HIS BROTHER... HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MIX THAT UP RACHEL?"

Rachel continued to explain the situation as calmly as she could knowing she was in big trouble with the organization. Their vetting process for choosing the males who need correction was supposed to be flawless. And it pretty much was. M.A.M.A. agents spend weeks pursuing males who fit their agenda, but this was a unique situation.

"HE'S AN IDENTICAL TWIN? AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT? THAT'S A PRETTY FUCKING IMPORTANT DETAIL RACHEL!!!"

So Brandon wasn't supposed to be abducted into M.A.M.A., it was supposed to be his brother... His twin brother.... His identical twin brother.

"NO, NO.... DO NOT TELL ANYONE ELSE. I'LL DEAL WITH IT," Head Mistress continued to yell at Rachel.

She's never had this happened before. She's been the Head Mistress of this facility for 8 years now and this, as far as she knew, was an unprecedented situation for M.A.M.A.

"NO DON'T COME IN. YOU STILL NEED TO BRING IN THE TWIN BROTHER. GET HIS ASS IN HERE FOR INITIATION NEXT SUNDAY. I'LL FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH BRANDON. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER RACHEL." She was about to slam the phone when she remembered something. "OH, AND DON'T FORGET THE PROTOCOL. WE HAVE BRANDON NOT MICHAEL. FIND OUT WHERE BRANDON WORKS AND TELL THEM HE WONT BE COMING IN FOR A WHILE." Then she hung up.

Head Mistress was furious. She's in charge of the regional agents who choose and abduct the males for her facility. If the board members were to find out about what just happened, it would reflect very bad on her. This had to be kept close to the chest and under wraps.

"Ok, I'm in charge. What I say goes", she said to herself while pacing back and forth in her suite. "Brandon's already been initiated. All the mistresses know about him. He has to stay and run through the program. Even though he doesn't deserve it." She paused for a second to think. "But he has to be released after this week because his brother will be initiated on Sunday. They must not see each other here. Simple enough. Brandon will be one of the rare males who get out after a single week."

She sat down on her bed and smiled. Her sadist side started to surface at the thought of correcting a male who doesn't deserve it. She felt a tingle across her lady parts just thinking about it.

"Yes, that's it. I'm not going to be mad at this situation. I'm going to enjoy this," she said to herself smirking.

Head Mistress was now calm and collected. She hasn't been this excited about her job in a very long time. She was going to enjoy watching Brandon being humiliated and tormented throughout the week. And then she would get to do the same to his twin brother next week. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter with her growing excitement. She reached for her shocker remote and pressed the button three times. Seconds later her personal male opened the door and frantically crawled into the bedroom.

"Yes mistress. What can I do for you?" he asked.

Head Mistress slipped off her panties and laid back onto her bed with her legs spread.

"Lick me now," she commanded.

Without hesitation the male put his tongue to work on her moist pussy.

*****

Back in the male sleep quarters the morning alarm goes off to wake everyone up to start a new day. Brandon opened his eyes and for a second, he forgot where he was. Then it all came back to him. He let out a long sigh. The clock on the wall said 7:30 am. He stood up from his bed and noticed the TV on the wall had a message:

"ALL MALES MUST BE READY TO BY 8:00 AM"

Brandon walked over to the sink. Everything he needed was provided. A razor, shaving cream, q-tips, toothbrush and toothpaste. He washed up and shaved. Then he walked over to the toilet. He needed to take a leak, but also remembered this would be his only chance throughout the day to take a dump. Mistress Jillian had said he could pee sitting down whilst doing number two. That was the only exception. Otherwise, he had to pee like a dog with one leg up. So, he sat down to take care of business, hoping he wouldn't be punished for it later.

Several minutes later he was finished. This time he remembered not to touch his penis to get the droplets out. His dick head was still a little sore from yesterday's spanking. He also realized his balls were still a little sore after Heather squeezing them. Just thinking about Heather made his penis start to grow with a warm feeling in his heart.

He walked over to the shower and turned on the water. It was cold so he let it run for a minute till the hot water came. It was still cold, so he waited a little longer. Still cold.

"I guess there's no hot water here," he said to himself. Then he noticed a small notice on the wall beside the shower:

"NO HOT WATER"

"ONLY THREE STROKES LATHERED WITH SOAP ARE ALLOWED TO CLEAN PENIS"

"PUBIC AREA, BALLS AND ASS CRACK MUST BE SHAVED EVERY SUNDAY"

With the cold-water running Brandon stepped into the shower. He immediately began to shiver and frantically began washing his body. He had to be quick. He managed to soap up his whole body and only rubbed his penis exactly three times like instructed. And he carefully washed his balls with the shocker still attached. When he was done, he stepped out of the shower. Normally after a hot shower you feel a chill stepping out. This was the exact opposite. The room air felt warmer. He grabbed a towel from the rack on the wall to dry himself. He noticed his dick had shriveled to the point where only his head was visible, no shaft. Then suddenly the door swung open. It was Heather.

"Good morning handsome," she said barging in on him.

Brandon was caught off guard. He immediately dropped to his knees with his towel still over his shoulders.

"Good morning, Mistress Heather," he replied happy to see her.

Heather paused for a second waiting for Brandon to greet her properly by kissing her feet. But he never did. He must have forgotten that rule.

"Brandon, aren't you forgetting something?" she asked discretely pointing at her feet.

"Oh, sorry Mistress," he said and immediately crawled over to give each foot a kiss. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean any disrespect."

Heather began to giggle and point. "Look how shriveled your dick is Brandon".

Brandon's face turned red in embarrassment. "Uh... the water was very cold Mist...."

"Oh relax. I already know you have a huge penis. I'm just teasing," she interrupted. "I know what happens to guys in cold water. But no matter what, it's always amusing to see."

Brandon was a little relieved.

"How are your balls?" she asked smirking.

"They're fine mistress. A little sore still," he replied.

"In case you haven't already figured it out, your balls will be used against you probably more than any other part of your body during your correction time here," she said.

Brandon swallowed at the thought of what else his balls might have to go through.

"They are a very effective tool to make men extremely obedient," she said smiling.

Brandon nodded in agreement. "Unfortunately true," he said to himself.

"I've always found men's balls very interesting," she continued. "Maybe because I don't have any myself. What's it like to have balls Brandon?"

"Uhm... It's not bad really," he replied. "As long as they aren't hit or squished by anything you don't even realize they're there. And they itch and sweat on occasion."

"I like the irony in how they are literally what make men the stronger more aggressive sex, but yet they're also the most sensitive and weakest part of their bodies," she said. "And on top of that they are very vulnerable just hanging in a sack of skin on the outside."

"You're right Mistress Heather. It is ironic," he replied.

"That's the main reason our boobs stick out of your uniforms here," she added. "Boobs represent womanhood, and balls represent manhood. It's symbolism you see. Womanhood overpowers manhood at M.A.M.A."

"That's a pretty accurate statement mistress, considering how you have me by the balls," he said.

"So, are you ready to go?" she asked. "We have to be in the cafeteria soon."

"Yes Mistress Heather. Just let me get my knee pads on," Brandon replied.

He slipped on his knee pads and presented his balls to Heather to be leashed.

"There's just one more thing we need to put on you," she said holding up a shiny metal butt plug.

Brandon braced himself as she lubed the plug and pushed it into his ass. Then she attached his leash.

"Ok, let's go," she said pulling on his leash.

They both made their way down the hallway which was bustling with people on their way to the cafeteria. Brandon quickly took noticed to the fact that all the other males had shriveled penises too. It was a relief to see that he wasn't the only one. They entered the cafeteria where Jillian was waiting already seated.

"Good morning, Brandon" said Jillian.

"Good morning, Mistress Jillian," he replied leaning forward to kiss her feet.

Seconds later Mistress Janice also joined them with her male. The Head Mistress also entered the room staring at Brandon as she walked by. She took a seat at her usual table; the food was brought out and everyone began to eat. Males on the floor as usual.

"Did you hear what the Head Mistress did to that disobedient new guy Jason?" asked Janice.

"No, what?" asked Jillian.

"For using the F word directly at her during yesterday's breakfast, she made him lick all the toilets clean in the lady's room at the end of the day. Before the actual cleaning crew came in"

Brandon's eyes widened at what he just heard. That's a cruel punishment. He immediately started looking around and saw Jason eating directly off the floor a few tables away. His eyes full of regret.

"Well, he deserved it then, the scumbag," said Jillian. "A very appropriate punishment. A foul tongue belongs in a foul place. I would have made him do the same thing."

Brandon listened as he continued to eat with his heart racing hoping they wont ever force him to do such things.

Shortly after breakfast time came to an end and everyone began making their way out of the cafeteria.

"Ok, let's go Brandon. You have a very busy day ahead of you," said Jillian. "Mondays are called Torment Day."

They left the cafeteria and headed into the Punishment Wing and into Punishment Room 13. The same room as yesterday. Brandon knelt in the middle of the room facing both Jillian and Heather, awaiting their next command. Suddenly the Head Mistress enters the room. Brandon noticed she kept eyeing him in the cafeteria.

"Hello ladies," she said. "I just wanted to stop in and see what you had in store for Brandon today."

"Oh you know the usual Torment Day routine, some corporal punishment, cock and ball torture, anal play, tickle torture, etc.," Jillian replied. "And then we hand him over to you since he's new."

Brandon's heart nearly stopped. He took some painful punishments yesterday, but it was only for a short period of time. Being tormented all day in different ways sounded too intense.

"I want you to thoroughly interrogate him," Head Mistress said grinning at Brandon. "Get him to admit to the things that got him in here."

"With pleasure," replied Jillian.

"Also, don't touch his balls," commanded Head Mistress. "Leave those to me. I have some fun planned for the new males today."

"Duly noted. Balls are off limit," responded Jillian.

Then the Head Mistress left the room. Jillian signaled at Heather to start preparing Brandon. They guided him to a contraption on one side of the room. It was basically two wooden posts with a beam across the top. It had a series of hooks and straps and pulleys and a metal pipe hanging from the beam. They positioned Brandon directly under the beam and began to strap him in.

"Lift up your arms," commanded Jillian. Then began to strap his wrists to the pipe above his head keeping them far apart from each other. The straps wrapped around halfway down his forearms and his hands were grabbing the pipe as if doing a pullup.

Meanwhile Heather was attaching his ankles to straps on the floor, which were connected to pulleys on either post.

"He's all set down here," said Heather.

Then suddenly Brandon turned his head and saw Jillian standing next to a crank. It appeared to control the pulley system. She began turning it causing his arms to be pulled up towards the ceiling and his feet apart towards the posts. She cranked it just enough so that his feet were no longer touching the ground, about a few inches off. He hung from his wrists while grabbing the pole above his head in an almost X shape.

The two women took a step back to get a good look at Brandon. His body was completely exposed from both sides.

"Ok, now we can begin," said Jillian.

She grabbed a flogger hanging on the wall and walked in front of Brandon to show it to him.

"We are going to torment you quite a lot today, Brandon," she said grinning. "I'm going to be honest with you. I enjoy this part of my job very much."

Brandon became very nervous and began sweating. He turned to look at Heather in an effort to relax.

"But don't forget, everything we do to you is a punishment for the things you have done to innocent young women that got you in here," she continued to explain. "Today is Torment Day. It's going to be very uncomfortable. It's going to hurt."

Brandon saw Heather grab a mouth gag from the table and start walking towards him. He figured this would be his last chance to beg for mercy. "Please mistresses, have mercy on me. I'm sorry for anything I did. I didn't mean to....mmmphhh."

Heather shoved the gag into his mouth to stop him from speaking. The gag had a narrow tube coming out of it with a pump on the end. It was an inflatable mouth gag. She gave it a couple pumps and Brandon's mouth was now fully stuffed. Nothing he was trying to say could be understood.

"But I'll tell you one thing that might help ease your nerves a bit. We don't ever take it too far as to scar you, or do any permanent damage," she said. "We're not even permitted to make you bleed. But it's still going to hurt."

Jillian, not wasting any time, walked behind Brandon and began lashing at his entire back side with the flogger. His back, his ass and the backs of his legs where are target areas. She lashed him at a steady pace causing him to writhe around as he hung helpless. Each lash was a turn on for her. She was a true sadist who go off on punishing young men. After about 50 or so lashes she stopped. Her arm got tired.

Brandon's entire backside was covered in red streaks from the flogger. Everywhere was stinging. He let out a few sighs of relief as she saw Jillian and the flogger over to Heather and take a seat.

"Ok, Heather will continue on your front side," said Jillian. "Remember, keep away from his balls."

Heather immediately began to lash Brandon's chest, abdomen and thighs causing him to whimper and thrash in his restraints. She also administered about 50 lashes and stopped to rest. Brandon hung there out of breath, sweating and beet red on both sides with lash marks. The skin on both sides of his body was now painfully stinging. But his cock was fully hard.

"Well, that was a great warmup," said Jillian. "Nice erection Brandon. Let's continue."

She grabbed a couple of adjustable nipples clamps from the drawer and attached them to Brandon. Then began to tighten them one by one.

Brandon let out a high pitched squeal to the discomfort. "Mmmppphhh"

Then Jillian grabbed another pair of clamps and started attaching them to his scrotum.

"I thought his balls were off limits today," said Heather.

"His balls are off limits," she replied. "Head Mistress didn't say anything about his sack."

"Oh," Heather said giggling.

Jillian tightened the clamps on his scrotum causing a very uncomfortable pinching sensation.

"Mmmmpphhh," Brandon whimpered again.

"Pull his butt plug out," Jillian commanded to Heather. "We will replace it with a slightly bigger one."

Heather reached into Brandon's ass crack and yanked the plug out causing him to grunt. Meanwhile Jillian reached into a drawer and pulled out a slightly larger metal plug and a tube of cream. Brandon's eyes caught a glimpse of the label on the tube. It was Icy-Hot cream.

Brandon immediately remembered an incident he had in high school with Icy-Hot. He had pulled his groin muscle during a soccer game. The coach gave him some Icy-Hot to help ease the pain. On the sideline he generously applied the cream to his groin area and accidentally rubbed some on his scrotum. Within a minute it felt like his ball sack was on fire. He didn't want to draw attention to himself, so he sat there and suffered in silence till the game was over. When he got home, he jumped in the shower and washed it off. It was a very painful experience for his ball sack. One he would never forget.

Now looking at Jillian holding that tube of Icy-Hot made Brandon very nervous. "God I hope she doesn't rub that on my balls," he thought to himself causing his erection to subside.

"This will not only stretch your asshole a little more, but also spice things up a bit," she said giggling.

Brandon didn't like the sound of that.

Jillian generously coated the plug in Icy-Hot cream, then walked behind him. Brandon took a deep breath and braced himself for another butt plug insertion. He felt the tip press against his anus then start prying it open. This time it hurt as his anus had never been stretch so far. Jillian pushed it all the way and until his anus clamped shut on the neck of the plug.

Brandon grunted, followed by a sigh of relief. Then within seconds he started to feel the burning sensation in his ass. He began to squirm in discomfort. It wasn't nearly as bad as his sack burning, but still very uncomfortable.

Jillian let out an audible laugh. "How's that ass feeling now.... Hahaha."

Heather looked at Brandon's face. He was looking at the floor suffering in silence. She walked up to him and touched her soft hand on his cheek. Brandon lifted his head to look at Heathers pretty face. Her touch, her smile, her very presence was like a relaxing full body massage for Brandon. He figured the best way to endure this torment was to keep looking at Heather. This made his penis start to grow.

"Look he's getting hard again," said Jillian. "I'm surprised you still can after blowing five loads yesterday. Just so you know, we will not be making you cum today. And probably not for a while."

No young man likes to hear that he won't be able to cum for a while. And he knows he can't touch himself while in this facility. Very frustrating.

"I'll leave the weights to you, Heather," said Jillian. "Eight ounces per clamp should do."

Heather reached into a drawer and took out four small weights with hooks. She attached one to each nipple clamp and two on this ball sack clamps, causing Brandon to whimper at the added sensation.

"Ok Brandon, we are going to leave you like this for a little while," said Jillian. "I suggest you take this time to reflect on your behavior towards women. I want to you think of the women you're hurt throughout your young adult life. I want you to accept that you deserve this punishment. And I want you to feel as if this and any future punishment you receive here is not coming from us here at M.A.M.A, but rather the women you've hurt, or taken advantage."