All Comments on 'Brandy Helps Out'

by CommanderBelpen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's nothing to like about a father pimping out his daughter. And the measurements, straight out of a 1970's issue of Playboy? Please.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 2 years ago

I agree with Anon... Father pimping out his daughter sucks everything good right out of the story. The premise is so abhorrent, i couldn't finish the story. As far as I can tell, nothing good to see here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did you guys miss where it was her idea and he didn't want to?

Maybe you read a different story, dumbasses.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 2 years ago

I did see that part... "She knew her dad wasn't super happy about her fucking other men for money, but as she'd told him quite honestly she would be fucking other men no matter what. Brandy loved her daddy but he was just one man." Doesn't make it any better. The whole premise was a turnoff for me. But hey, that's why there are so many different kinds of stories here. I didn't like it, but I'm sure some will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I don’t pimp out my daughter, I use her to help me. See, she has been teasing my friends since she hit puberty and her body started to develop. Sometimes she teases them when I have a card game going. Sometimes she teases when I am trying to make a deal. Like when I went over to Lonnie’s house to offer to buy his ‘69 Camaro. She came with me in a short little skirt and tank top. When I tried to get Lonnie to drop the price a thousand bucks, she was doing her part in distracting him. She was leaning into the car looking around, showing off her cute ass and panties. She was acting so excited and then said that she couldn’t wait for all her friends to see her in this car. And she then went around the other side leaned over the hood and did that thing where women kinda smash their titties together with their arms. She batted her eyes at Lonnie and begged him to sell it to me at my offer. He caved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCommanderBelpen@CommanderBelpen
*Unfortunately my health is taking a turn for the worse. I will keep trying to write for you, but my output is going to slow considerably. Thank you for your patience. Struggling author. In a long distance relationship with a real firecracker! I welcome all feedback, please, ...

story TAGS