Brandy Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jake honey," she moaned, "your cock feels so good in me, mmm. Love your cock, it's fucking me so good." Her naughty words made Jake throb inside her, she cried out again, "Yes, oh yes Jake, such a big cock, fucking my cunt, love your cock, give it to me, I want all your cock, oh fuck!" Her head thrown back, eyes closed in bliss Brandy started cumming on Jake's rod.

Jake could feel her pussy spasming around his tool as she came, she was shuddering and panting on top of him and that was it for Jake, he shot his second wad of the day, this time into Brandy's hungry slot. His cock swelled and spat over and over into Brandy's cunny, his ass flexed as he pumped up into her receptive womb.

Brandy could feel his seed shooting into her, it sent her into orbit as her orgasm doubled in intensity! She loved fucking so much, she never wanted to stop fucking new dicks, ever! "Yes, Jake! Oh, so good! Give it to me, give me all your cum!" It was slopping out of her cunt, dripping down onto Jake's balls, making obscene sucking sounds as Brandy masturbated herself on his twitching rod.

Afterwards, Jake dressed as an exhausted Brandy lay naked on the bed, his cum still leaking from her pussy. Once he was done she languidly rose and kissed him on the cheek as she led him to the door.

"I think that was an excellent beginning," she said with a warm smile, hands on his shoulders. "I do hope I see you again?"

"Oh, you will, you will!" agreed Jake, already thinking of the next time, and what kinds of fun they could have. He'd never tried anal before...

Part Three

"I'm home, daddy!" called Brandy as she slung her purse onto the couch. She settled herself and gave a big sigh. That Jake guy was a pretty decent lover! She was certain she'd see him again.

Her musings were cut short as her father came in to the living room. He looked at the wall clock. "Did he pay for the extra time?" Hank asked, a scowl on his face. He loved his daughter and didn't approve of her selling herself to strangers. But he also knew well enough that she was going to do things her way no matter what.

Brandy rose quickly from the couch and went to her daddy. She hated seeing him upset, she loved him with all her heart. She gave him a big hug and a kiss. "Yes daddy, and a nice tip too." All that mattered to her now was soothing her daddy's upset feelings. "Come on, let's go upstairs."

She got behind her dad and hugged him tight, then steered him upstairs to the bedroom they'd shared since her eighteenth birthday. She nuzzled his ear as they walked, once there she sat him on the bed and began undressing him. Hank quietly let her. She removed his shoes and socks, then his shirt, folding it and setting it neatly aside. Hank stood and she undid his belt and pants, sliding them down with his underwear all at once and exposing his flaccid cock.

Hank sat back on the bed as Brandy finished with his pants. At last he looked up at her. His beautiful daughter, his world. She was looking seriously at him, eyes moist. "Daddy? is everything all right?" Brandy asked. "It's okay, daddy, I'm back, I'll never leave you, I love you so much daddy!" Her eyes overflowed, she choked back a sob and it was too much for Hank, his baby needed him, he hugged her close.

"Everything's fine baby, I'm sorry, I just hate sharing you honey, I'll try to be better." Hank's eyes were getting moist too. He never wanted to hurt his little girl, he hugged her tighter, she was hugging him back, everything was going to be okay.

Brandy was overcome by the love she felt for her father, she needed to show him. Her lips sought his neck, she kissed his salty skin in a trail to his mouth, their lips met hungrily. The passion she felt every day for this man boiled to the surface as they kissed and she threw herself back on the bed, ready for whatever this man wanted from her.

"Oh damn baby, you are so fucking hot, every damn day." Hank was getting hard looking at his daughter in her submissive mode, the demure downcast eyes, fluttering her lashes and biting her lower lip. He looked at her pussy, even freshly fucked he was tempted. Hank licked his lips, he was going to eat his little girl's pussy until she begged for his cock.

Brandy had showered before she came home, she suspected her daddy might want some more of her sexy bod before bed. Her cunny was freshly shaved and glistening, Hank drooled just looking at it. He got between his baby girl's legs and started licking.

He would chew her outer lips, flick her clit with is tongue, suck her juices and rim her taint, his strong hands cupping her firm ass cheeks as she raved, "Oh daddy, yes, god you eat my cunt so good daddy! Your tongue feels so good, oh god, yes, right there, lick me there, harder oh god, oh daddy, yes daddy, yes, yes!" Brandy's hands found her breasts and mauled them, mashing them together and pinching her tight nipples.

Hank's hard-on pressed into the mattress as he ate his daughter's delicious twat. Her legs were shaking, she'd be cumming soon, Hank kept up his oral assault until she tensed and with a wordless shout of ecstasy orgasmed on her daddy's tongue. Back arched, legs desperately trying to scissor she came in waves, crashing over her body and brain.

Hank quickly positioned himself and thrust into his orgasming daughter, increasing her pleasure and rocketing her into overdrive. Hank felt her cunny gripping him, sucking his dick into her heat, rippling and grasping as he pounded her hungry box. He wouldn't last long this time, it was just too much, remembering their earlier session, imagining her with her john and now fucking her cumming pussy, it all came together in his head and he joined Brandy in orgasming, pulsing his baby-batter into her willing womanhood.

Finally finished they lay together, their sweat cooling, hearts slowing from their previous fever pitch. Brandy laced fingers with her dad and looked over at him.

"Daddy, I love you, I have ever since I can remember and I always will. Those other guys are just for fun. You, you are for real, for keeps." She smiled tenderly.

Hank smiled back. "I know hun, I know, or my head does, My heart forgets every once in a while. But you're just such an understanding person, you can't help but love, give love and share love." He squeezed her hand with his. "You are my love too, baby girl. Now let's get some sleep, huh? You sure wore me out, I don't know how you keep going." He grinned sleepily at his daughter. She smiled back and together they drifted off to dreamland.

The End

12