All Comments on 'Brandy's Bedroom'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very hot!! Hope there's more coming...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Teasing as an higher art form !

Loved the advances escalating, momentarily retreating and then advancing again. It was funny how the dad had to be coaxed initially and by the end their roles had completely switched as they both teetered at the abyss of full-on penetration. Full marks for this and the zing in dialog that is ever a strong point of this author. *****

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 9 years ago
Good Start

This is a nice beginning. But I worry about sequel chapters. "Daddy Spanks Brandy," "Daddy Fucks Brandy's Ass," those would be superficially exciting, but sort of mechanical and rote. There would be no conflict, and very little surprise.

I would like to see Brandy try to seduce her mother and Uncle Henry (who may be having their own brother/sister incestuous relationship). Then, I would like to see the family reunited, with Daddy dominating and punishing both Mom and a sissy-boi Henry. Maybe that's too much spice for this vanilla story. But that would involve some conflict and surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I hope Brandy gets pregnant with her daddy's baby - don't want her to fuck the mom or uncle it would detract from their special connection in this story

bwmombwmomabout 9 years ago
this is perfect

no need for a sequel, a prequel or anything...just leave it :)

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Great story

What a tease, but such a delight to read.

Why is 18 the magic age when incest is a crime in most states at any age, only 18 states have 18 as the age of consent most range from 14 to 18, there are even some states that no longer have incest as a crime.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 9 years ago
It's a Five

That is a Great story .I 'm glad to see another story from you .Hope you don't make us wait long for the next one .......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Balance, Good Story-line

Great story with just the right amount of build-up so that it wasnt too quick or too drawn out. Almost perfect & very hot. Maybe a little more dirty talk especially as they were cumming but other than that pretty damn good. Love the Dads personality btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

Good story, I enjoyed reading it, I was expecting Brandy to say her she caught her mom and uncle fucking. Good story nonetheless

AudreysOAudreysOabout 9 years ago
Well done

A friend recommended this story and I'm so glad he did. It is well written and very enticing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

Well written and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfectly said!

"All right. I guess I like the dominant and submissive relationship between a father and daughter, the forbidden nature, the trust that's already between them." That's the best descriptive explanation that I've ever seen. Loved this story as much as I've loved your others. I also agree with bwmom's comment. This story is perfect left as it is. No need for sequels. Thank you for sharing with us once again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Superb....

.....but the sex still not as good as "Violating Mummy". Recall? Heh!!

3***.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Bravo

Perfect as is. No sequels for it will ruin it. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Arousing

Very wet....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Nice...

It was believably perfect with your characters and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Best Game Yet

Amazingly fresh and decadent, 100 stars

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 9 years ago
OMG!

That was fucking HOT!

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32about 9 years ago
Serious potential !!!

Your dialouge throughout the story is WONDERFUL, making it quite enjoyable in that context. Also the concept of this story is refreshingly unique and original and it flowed nicely with your eloquent writing so I encourage you to keep writing by all means. The only real problems i had with this story is: 1. the slight submissive tone throughout it, but it wasnt extreme enuff to make me stop reading it. If thats your personal prefrence thats fine and you should continue to write them thusly, however i need a very BENEVOLENT tone to my stories to really enjoy them. 2. I also need realism (which was 50:50 here) and no really nasty language when it comes to (first time together) stories. Virgin people in general dont perfectly time thrusting with their partners or use any other positions other than missionary, those things come only with experience and comfort levels with the other person. reg/reverse cowgirl is not a position an utterly inexperienced person would be comfortable doing. might wanna keep that kinda stuff in mind when writing in the future, never know who that stuff will be important to (like me). 3. while brilliantly described, i felt the base line emotion was FAR from a father who loves his daughter enough to be intimate with her and it felt a bit too jaded. Try rooting more in a love based scenario and it might get more results.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Great

This was a great story. I really liked your plot and character development. The bad mouthing the mother did was so real. The use of truth or dare was very unique. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As Always, Fucking Hot. Fucking Perfect.

I've never shied away from your more hardcore rape stories and I honestly didn't know if I'd like such a departure from your usual body of work. But as always, you created great characters, superb dialogue, and described hot nasty sex so well. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
holy fuck

Please do a second one this made my pussy throb so hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fuck

This made me so fucking horny oh my goddd you should make more my pussy hurts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I loved it!

I loved it, the dialogue was perfect and it all was like a movie in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Amazing this could be movie, please add more chapters it's so good you should be a writer .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the best stories I've read!!!!!!

its is soooooo realistic as other people said it was like a movie inside my head you should definitely make a movie Feeling so horny right now............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Your writing skills are phenomenal, the characters seem so human double thumbs up!! Thanks for such a great read!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

My cock is rock hard from this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
incredible

Ugh. This turned me on so much.. might have to read it again. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I came so hard while reading this. This story was absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
God damn

This was one of the best stories I've read on here. not too long not to short and with just the right amount of build up. I had to fight to keep from cumming while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

This was one of the best stories I've read here! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So, I Have To Admit....

I squealed like a retarded cheerleader the second that I saw that you had posted something new... and it was even better than I expected it to be! Freaking loved it. You write suspense better than anyone else in the fucking world. Was absolutely perfect. I'm already looking forward to whatever you decide to do next.

MySweetestBabyMySweetestBabyalmost 9 years ago
Please.....

Please, please, please write more daddy/daughter stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Made me cum so hard. One of the best daddy/daughter stories I've read on here. Please write more like this! The more non consent the better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jesus that was good!

That was probably the best story I have read to date. So hot with the best suspense and the right buildup and innocence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The mother/son force story you wrote was one of the hottest stories up here! Sorry they took it down! And I really enjoyed the brother on drugs story too!! Your intense stuff is by far the best, and the more trickery involved in the seduction, the better! Can't wait to read what you come up with next!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your are fab

I am a retarded bitch for you stories screaming like i have the biggest meat between my legs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing.

You won the award for absolutely soaking my panties. You can come collect your reward any time. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like it

I like the story. Kudos! make another one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DAEBAK!!

Shit! it was soooo amazing! i absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

Very well told and not too far off from my "real life" first time father/daughter adventure. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5*

Love it! Came twice from this story, make a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm fucking wett

This story made me NEED to get fucked. I'm so fucking g horny Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Uuungh…More.

My fingers are so wet, lodged deep inside my dripping pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really hot

I'm horny as hell now and so wet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BEST DADDY-DAUGHTER STORIE EVER

I literally came so hard and intense, I loved it.. been reading this kind of stories and never found the right one(realistic one) until now I loved the way my pussy is still twitching from the inside and my clit is so swollen right now if I touch it I cum again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is beautiful

He clearly loves and yet wants his daughter, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I love how he never once did anything she didn't want him to, even when he's dying for her pussy. And God the background story.. A daddy who is so far into his daddy daughter fetish that his wife divorces him in the end. I want this so much I feel like crying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
soooo weett

im reading this while I cant touch my pussy and its swollen. I just wanna cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck me!

Damn, that was good! I didn't even make it all the way through! You are so fucking awesome. <3 xoxo, Brittany

denbidenbiover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Brilliant story, loved the mutual manipulation of the game. Kept me up until the end. Don't know why you call yourself Vanilla, as your stories are far from that. Hope you keep on writing as you have a massive following

.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Dynamite!

The sexual tension slowly perculated and built to a boiling point right up to his slipping her the tube steak! Great little story!

clairelenoreclairelenoreover 8 years ago
drrrooooooooollllll!

i don't know what got into you that you decided to keep everything so nice and sweet this time, but boy howdy was it hot! i sure hope your next one is done soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It would be nice if The uncle Henry and Brandy's mom caught fucking. That's incest between brother and sister. So now Brandy and her dad can fuck openly even in front of the mother without repercussion.

littleredqueenlittleredqueenover 8 years ago
DAMN.

I got fucking wet from this.💦💦💦💦

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollarover 8 years ago
.............*SHOCKED SILENCE*

Holy GOD this is like gold dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE YOU RULE! I'm off to get the rest of your writing and read the shit outta it lmao Pardon my language - this story has everything you'd want in a daddy/daughter illicit love story... it's just...... no words can..... GAH! SO GOOD!

- love danielle

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was funny as hell!! I loved it!! :).

I thought for sure it was going to be the typical daughter wants to fuck dad, dad acts like a pussy shipped douche whining constantly about how wrong it is, ROFL. Boy, was I surprised!! ;)

...now, if they could just get her mom and uncle fucking on video everything would be perfect, hehehe!

MrFAZAWMrFAZAWover 8 years ago
This game is electric and pulls you in!

This story rocked my world, as I fantasize about the daughter I don't have, this game is intense sexually and amps up your drive till they're fucking. I was dripping pre-cum. Personally I would like more to this story, marriage, pregnancy. More breeding and milking, the love shared is electric! Thank you for this story, im going to re read and cum now!

Sugarhigh24Sugarhigh24over 8 years ago
Loved it!

This was amazing! Exactly what I was looking for. Off to read more of your work!

newfield1981newfield1981over 8 years ago
PERFECTOMUNDO

As I was reading I was praying you don't drop the ball. And you didn't, you stayed the course slowly moving towards the inevitable all the while maintainin the right amount of reluctance!!!!!! Edging at its best. Favorite story botton where are you? Hope you write more stories here in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

A great fucking story. The very best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hits the Heart - Wishes

Thank you so much for writing this brilliant piece! So many details that relate to me, personally.

I like the continuity of the "truth or dare" all the way until the end. If that was me, there is no way my baby girl would have lasted midway through that session, I would have to fuck or stop playing as well. ;)

Instant favorite for me, forever. I will recommend to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
...

Excuse me while I go... do stuff.

Loved the build up, made it very intense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love this

So good! You've got a fan for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5. ***** Yessssss! So good!

Wow! How did you manage to cram all that build up & dirty talk & hot sex into 3 pages ? You can write. This is a perfect story to get off hot & quickly. Love the dirty dialogue & the attention to detail of the back and forth sex teases. I am so turned on that I want to cry because I need more. Thanks so very much for the wonderful story. I have read your other stories and I have commented on those as well. All favorably! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Fuuck, havent read this one in a while! I stayed hard through the whole thing! Nothing like a slow tease read, just rubbing a few fingers over your tightly stretched material in just the right place to keep the blood pressure up :)

Thanks!!

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistleover 7 years ago
Definitely in my top 5

Amazing. Just amazing.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Wow

A definite 5+++!!! He exploded into me when her Daddy filled her. I never need a dare to have my nephews cock inside of me. I must have cum four times before I got cream pied. Great story and we read more,

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
F*c*ing YES!!!!

I loved it...I got sooooo horny after reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
God that was good!

Love your teasing stories! They're good but usually too long. This one was just right. Please write some more 3 page ones. Lots of teasing seduction on either side cumming to a final climax. Brilliant thank you!

Olddog13Olddog13over 7 years ago
What a Yummy story !

Loved the Truth or Dare game aspect, knowing that in the end,they'd fuck

Good pacing, lots of hot chatter between them, and his cock sliding through her wetness.

Great Story !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I've been screwing my dad since I was 19(10 yrs now) think we may play truth or dare tonight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continuing on...

This story was just soooo awesome, but could you write a continuation to this story where it shows us what happens after the summer is over.

white_lacewhite_lacealmost 7 years ago
a continuation to this story

i need to know what happens next and for the rest of the summer.

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Hot

I have always been a beer person but think I might try some brandy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Didn't like it

There is taboo and there is illegal. This smacks of the latter. The guy hasn't seen his daughter in 3 years but he starts perving on her right away staring at her butt. Then we suppose to believe his kid is 18? Her outfit is just like a schoolgirls, plus how many 18 year old women like to jump on beds? Or are virgins? Or still play truth or dare? With their Dad? Maybe it needed more background. Was the guy getting out of jail or something? It hints of molestation. Or at the very least statutory rape. I hope Henry beats him with his knight stick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doesn't need a sequel

Very good writing.

sexybabydollysexybabydollyover 6 years ago
Intense

My very favorite story....so well written and erotic beyond words. Please write more!

daddy1950daddy1950over 6 years ago
Lost count

of the number of times I've read this. Beautiful, slow build to an amazing climax. Well written sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you! I gage a story on how hard it makes my cock as I read it.

This story made my cock explode when the cock head went into her. It was a really, really go cum! Thank you for a great story and a great cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You need an editor..

She seemed to size it up as she "titled" her head.

Heat enveloped my cockhead, sending pleasure shooting down my shaft and up to my "braining", but I quickly hit a wall as her fist bumped into her pussy.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Hot!

I've always liked your stories.. Pen name vs. story content, is such irony, and I love it!

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleabout 6 years ago
One my faves.

But I agree it could use an edit. For instance...

*She peeked at me between her eyes{fingers}.*

Still, 5 stars. :-)

momma1968momma1968about 6 years ago
loved it

keep them cumming that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Surprized !

Great story ! It ended on a happy note. I thought she was going to turn on him so he'd end up in jail and she'd get the house. Of course that could still happen in part 2 and then part 3 could be the REVENGE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Compliments

Great and super hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Girl goes back to court as an adult, tells a jury that her cop uncle was coming over and banging her mom all the time as soon as dad would leave for work. Half the time fucking in the living room right in front of her minor self!

Cop loses job, both get jail time and everyone lives happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ohhh yes.

That was so hot came so fast!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of favorites

Please make a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My Favorite

Is there a squel? When is it coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck

I love you stories so much. One the best authors

sexybabydollysexybabydollyover 4 years ago

This is THE best story ever written, I love it! Please continue writing, all ur stories are incredibly hot and amazing!!!

Lovelygirl007Lovelygirl007over 4 years ago
Ughhh

I love this one so much! I wish there were more chapters!!!

Tlknrdy2meTlknrdy2meabout 4 years ago
My FAVORITE!

Wow! That was amazing writing and holy shit probably the hottest one I ever read!

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
Oh my God

That's gotta be one of the hottest daddy daughter stories I've ever read. That build up had me drenched and when I came my whole body was twitching.

Definitely my new favorite author.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflabout 4 years ago
Hottttt

This story is so hot my pussy is throbbing. Fav story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So freaking hot! I need a sequel.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

Definitely needs a sequel!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
5285 Followers
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...