All Comments on 'Brandy's College Education Ch. 04'

by storied_life

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Would like to see how her father takes control of her, or even a full sport team at her college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

love all your stories!! big fan =)

storied_lifestoried_lifeabout 12 years agoAuthor
thank you!

thanks for your feedback, it is really appreciated. there will be more Brandy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great stories

I just discovered your Brandy stories a couple of days ago, and now I've read them all. They're great fun. Very sexy and enjoyable. My favorite is the college ed series, especially episode 2. But there's not a bad one in the bunch. I'd like to see what further hijinks Brandy will undergo. Will Granpa and Daddy visit her at college? Will she try crossing the color line? All sorts of possible enjoyable adventures seem to lie in wait. Thanks for the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the gift-like shoguy

wow finally a writer comes along similar to shoguy...older men-well hung(although you dont go there?) and confident teens-smokin! almost on the shoguy leverl! keep it commin bro'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel?

We have to deal with Lauren's struggles with her possible new lesbian identity (or bisexual). What happens when Ted finds out his father raped-seduced Brandy....how does he see his way to forgive and still show himself a man (or better, recognize that she did nothing wrong....rape is not her fault, even if nature caused her to respond as if she was with a lover with his dad--and find a way to beat the hell out of his dad and blackmail him into accepting him--how Brandy can help). Sooner or later there has to be a blowing up of the scandals with the dean and the predatory lesbian policewoman. Not to mention Brandy's revelation about her dad. Brandy and Ted could learn to overcome this together, and save Lauren to be able to accept herself--straight or bi.

storied_lifestoried_lifeover 10 years agoAuthor
thank you.

You ask some great questions and pose interesting possibilities. I try not to dwell too long on a specific encounter Brandy has, so that the stories can be read as a series, or on their own. I consider the Naughty Neighborhood series the next chapters. The plan being that she would eventually go back for her sophmore year at school and face the dean, her boyfriend, her roommate, etc.

Right now I am working on the next chapter for Brandy, which is taking far too long. But it continues her time at home during her summer break.

Thanks so much for your comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous