Bras and Bluejeans Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation.
2.9k words
4.36
3.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few weeks after that evening, Ron and I had been avoiding each other at work. We would nod politely in the hallway, but that's about it. The fact that we watched each other fuck our own wives was a bit odd, and we had no idea how to get past it. Our wives, apparently, had other plans.

Tammy informed me, Saturday motning, that we were going to Ron and Donna's, and then going out to dinner. "When?" I asked, a bit surprised.

"Tonight." she replied, sensing my apprehension. "I've picked a suit and tie I'd like you to wear. Be ready at 6:00."

"Do I get any say in this?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"If you wanted to talk about it, you should have been talking to Ron. You guys should befriends, you shouldn't let what happened get in the way of that. Donna and I have been talking, and it's upsetting to both of us that you guys are acting like you are."

"I'm sorry, it's just weird. I mean, in the heat of the moment it was hot, but I don't know what to say besides, hey man, your wife is hot." I explained.

"Well then say it, she is hot." Tammy replied as she walked back out of the room. I stared after her dumbfounded by her candor.

I did a few things around the house during the day, and at almost 5 o'clock Tammy snuck up behind me and wrapping her arms around me, reminded me it was time to start getting ready.

i hopped into the shower, thinking about how weird this was going to be. By the time I finished cleaning up, I had come to the realization that it would be just as weird for Ron. I'll just let Tammy and Donna lead the conversation.

I opened my closet, and sure enough, there was a shirt suit and tie hanging in front. I put everything on wondering what Tammy would be wearing, she liked to either wear something that matched my main colors, or more often, the splash of color of my tie. This time it was the more colorful, she had picked a red tie to wear with a plain white shirt and dark grey suit.. Her dress was red and white, with an opening showing her lovely cleavage. The white part went from her right shoulder, covering her right breast, to her left mid rib, under her left breast. The red part attached at the right shoulder, but fitting above her right breast, covering her left breast, and coming back together at her left mid rib. This was a new dress, and Oh My God she was owning every inch of it. She gave a little spin, showing off the snug fit around her hips and ass. Good lord I'm a lucky man.

She grabbed her jacket, and we headed out. Tammy wasn't avoiding conversation per se, but she wasn't engaging either. We drove in relative silence to Ron and Donna's house.

When we arrived, I walked around the car, and ooened her door. This wasn't the norm for us, but when we got dreased up, we'd tend to act a bit more formally as well. I'd ooen doors for her and such. I helped her out, and she continued holding my hand as we walked to the door.. I rang the doorbell, and Ron answered the door, wearing a similar suit, but with a purple tie.

"Hey, great to see you!", he said giving Donna a hug, then reaching his hand out to me. I shook has hand as he stepped aside gesturing for us to enter.

"Donna should be down in a minute, can I get you something to drink?", Ron asked. "We are doing a car service to and from the restaurant, so we don't have to worry about a designated driver."

Tammy, facing Ron asI grabbed her jacket to help her off with it, said, "I think an Old Fashioned would be great."

I saw Ron's eyes open a bit wider as I pulled her jacket off her shoulders. I thought that he must be enjoying her cleavage, but as she turned towards me, patting a hand on my chest, and giving me a quick thank you peck on my cheek, I realized the opening at the front of her dress wasn't just showing off her cleavage, but was more open, with both of her beeasts fully exposed.

Just as I started to tell her she was more exposed than she thought, Donna entered the room, arms up and out for a hug towards Tammy, with an excited scream, wearing the same dress, but in purple and black, with her boobs fully exposed as well.

As Donna and Tammy hugged, Ron and I looked at each other, and he kinda dropped. I understood, I think just after he did, that we were at our ladies mercies tonight.

After the hug ended, the girls kissed each other, not sensually, but firmly on the lips. Donna then came to give me a hug, then a similar kiss to the one she gave Tammy. "What are we drinking?" she asked.

"I think we settled on Old Fashioneds." Ron answered, heading into the kitchen.

Tammy and Donna rejoined each other, both facing me now. "Do you like our new dresses honey?" Tammy asked sweetly, knowing what she was doing to me.

I decided to lean into the situation, knowing I didn't have much say in how things were going to go tonight. "I love the way they show off your breasts." I said, looking at Donna specifically when I said it. Tammy smiled, and arms locked with Donna, turned to move into the kitchen.

Donna released herself from Tammy, moving to help Ron finish the drinks. She took two, bringing one to me, and keeping one for herself. Tammy approached Ron for her drink, standing a bit closer than necessary to tale it from him.

Donna took my arm in hers as I was looking at Tammy and Ron, pulling me towards the living room. "Let's sit for a bit before the car service gets her, we have half an hour or so." she said to everyone, Tammy had her arm wrapped around Ron's as well. Donna sat me on the couch, sitting beside me, Tammy doing the same to Ron. As Donna sat, she snuggled her body under my arm so I had my arm kinda wrapped around her shoulders.

I looked at Tammy, a silent question on my face. She mouthed, "Don't worry."

She knew what i was thinking. and put me at ease right away. I think she knew I wasn't ready for a swap, and it looked like that's what Tammy and Donna were angling for, but that "Don't worry." eased my mind, they were just turning us on.

I think Donna saw as well, because she reached up and took my hand in hers, and when our hands came to rest, was on one of her breasts.

She looked at Ron and said, "We hate how you guys are acting towards each other at work. You guys are friends, you should hang out, go get lunch sometimes, we know what happened is different, but Tammy and I want you to each know that we love you. Tonight, we are going to be very playful with each other, and we are going to fuck you when we get home from dinner. Ron I'm going to fuck you and Tammy is going to fuck Alan. Right here on this couch, maybe in the bedroom, but that's it, beyond a little bit if playful touching.

At that Tammy took Ron's hand and put it to her breast, and Donna reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock in my pants. Ron spoke up, saying, "We had better put those away," squeezing Tammy's boob, "If we are going to be able to walk out of here in half an hour."

The girls both stood, and readjusted their dresses to a not much less sexy just cleavage being exposed.

it took a bit, but I had calmed down enough before the van arrived. When we got ready to leave, Donna took my arm again, and Tammy took Ron's. I'm still not sure what the rules are going to be, apparently the girls have discussed this and came to an agreement. I trust my wife one hundred percent, so I didn't think that there would be anything that I couldn't handle.

We got in the van, Donna with me, Tammy with Ron. Dinner was tame, other than we still sat with each others wife. We spoke of things going on, some work stuff, but Ron and I definitely agree on not talking about work when trying to be away from work. At the end of the evening, our ride showed back up, and I know I was a lot more relaxed, and it looked like Ron was as well. if you didn't know, you'd think Donna was my wife and Tammy was his.

Tammy and Ron got in the van first in the third row, Donna and i in the second row. during the 20 minute ride back, it was fairly quiet. a couple of minutes in, i heard some sound from behind, I glanced back and saw Ron's hand in the opening of Tammy's dress, caressing her breast, they were kissing, not deeply, but several kisses, just on the lips. I had to be a bit more reserved, as our driver could see us easily.

I felt a hand on my crotch, finding my already hard cock. I looked back at Donna, she put her forehead against mine and said, "You can kiss me, no tongue, you can touch anywhere, no penetration.

We both moved our lips together, kissing solidly, but no tongue. I reached for her breasts, but she pushed my hand away looking toward the front, "Wait." she said.

I nodded slightly, acknowledging she was a bit shy with a stranger. I thought that was weird after the Bras and Bluejeans party, but whatever.

The driver had to know that we were all a bit handsy, but he handled it professionally, dropping us off without incident, I handed him an extra 20, and gave him our thanks.

When we went back inside, clothes came off quickly. Ron and I getting stripped by each others wives. cocks were grabbed, asses squeezed, and lips were kissed. we got pushed, Ron first, then me moments later. me next to him.

The girls couldn't really do much in the way of a striptease, as it turns out the dress was the only thing each was wearing. There is a clasp at the right shoulder, that once unbuckled, the dress slips right off. Donna pulled hers off in front of me, Tammy in front of Ron.

The girls continued to dance to the non existent music. They faced each other, hands on each others hips and waist. They turned their heads to us and Tammy said, "You both know the basic rules, you can touch anything, no tongue kissing mouth to mouth, no penetration, other than that we are going to see who caves to needing sex first. Whenever anyone wants or needs to have more, just grab your spouse and go for it. until then we fool around with each other's."

At that the girls got on the ground in front of each of us. Donna wrapped her hand around my cock, leaned in, and started licking just under the head. I reached down instinctually trying to put my cock into her mouth. She pulled back and said, "No penetration, put your hands behind your head."

I complied, looking down I saw Tammy and Ron in pretty much the same position. Donna started stroking my cock, while flicking her tongue under my head. I felt like I could cum easily if I allowed this to continue, but I wanted it to last, and I didn't want to be fiirst to go off, and I didn't want to be the first to give in.

I pulled Donna up, standing we moved further away so I could lay her down across several seats. I climbed up on top and put the head of my cock against her pussy. "No penetration!" she exclamed. pulling away.

"Don't worry Donna." I said, as I pulled her back and began rubbing my cock along her lips, my dick against her clit the entire time, Tammy and Ron both had stood up thinking I was about to fuck her, but I was pushed away from her body, and they could see my dick against her stomach. I continued to not fuck her for a while, I'm sure she came at least once during that, and I'd slow down whenever I'd get close.

"I have a question." Ron said. "Does sucking a nipple count as penetration?"

There was a pause. The girls looked at each other and Donna shook her head no.

Tammy said, "No, it doesn't." as she fed her breast into Ron's mouth. There was a grip around my ribs when that happened, I looked back at Donna, and she was looking at me she reached around my head and pulled me to her breast. I sucked her nipple flicking it with my tongue, I know she came then.

It was just after she came that I was rescued. If I had continued to rub my dick against her cunt it would have become full on fucking. There was no stopping it. Tammy, whether she instinctually knew it was going to happen, or was just pure lucky timing, was above us pulling me off, "Fuck me Alan. Donna, Ron, watch us fuck."

I stood and kissed my wife, "I love you." I told her.

"Shut the fuck up and fuck the fuck out of me!" She exclamed. She pushed me back down, climed on top, put my dick in her sloppy wet pussy, and dropped al the way down onto my cock. I began bouncing her uo and down, pulling her fully onto my ccok every qown stroke. Afterwards she told me that she bagan cumming immediately, and kept cumming until I did too.

Somewhere in there Ron and Donna began to start, and Tammy wasn't having any of that. "No! you watch us fuck!" she yelled, still cumming.

They stopped, Donna actually reached down and grabbed my balls which it what sent me over the edge. Tammy couldn't move after, she lay against me breathing deeply, my cock softening while still inside her. She rolled off me, spreading her legs to Ron and Donna as she did, reaching down to touch herself, she was pouring juices, hers and mine onto the couch.

"Oh my God" she said. as she slipped off onto the floor. "I'm making such a mess!"

Ron abd Donna sat looking at her.

"Can I fuck my husband now?" Donna asked matter of factly.

Tammy actually managed to look embarrassed. "Yes, you have my permission." Tammy joked. She ran to the bathroom and grabbed some towels, drying herself, then the couch as Donna and Ron began fucking in earnest.

Tammy sat back beside me and I started to pull her to me. She kissed me, but pushed me back, saying, "I want to watch them." I sat back and enjoyed my own personal porno.

I think they had calmed down a bit while Tammy and I had fucked, as they were much more methodical, with less urgency than Tammy and I. After several minutes of Donna riding Ron on the floor, I leaned over and told her that Donna had fondled my balls at the end of our session, "Should I?" she asked. I just nodded. Tammy slid off the couch, got on the ground between rons legs, then rand her nails up his thighs to his crotch and began fondling his balls. He jumped when she had slid her nails on his thighs, but settled back down then came pretty quickly.

Donna leaned down and kissed Ron, then rolled off to the side. "I forgot y'all were here." he said. We all laughed at that.

"I have to say something." I said. "As awesome as that was, we may need to change the rules. If you hadn't stopped me when you did, I think Donna and I would have been fucking within a couple of strokes."

Tammy asked, "So you want to allow penetration?" she sounded a bit surprised.

"No, I still only want you. I think we need to keep cocks and pussies apart. At least not married ones.?

Ron and Donna agreed. "I wanted you to, I wouldn't have stopped you if you had put it in, but now I'm glad you didn't Donna said.

"I kinda thought that's where things were going, that's why I pulled you off when I did." Tammy said. "The flio side of that is I kinda wanted it to happen myself. It was actually kind hard to stop you."

"How about this." Donna proposed. "We don't allow that kind of contact, but we do allow oral?"

"Like blowjobs?" Tammy stammered.

"And they get to lick us too." Donna replied.

We all kinda looked at each other and decided not. We'll leave it where we are.

"Do y'all want to move to the bed? Donna asked. We all agreed and spent the rest of the night fucking. We did stay with our own spouses the rest of the night.