Brastead Township

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A creamy stream emerged from Rita's gaping cunt, not like her clear pre cum but thicker milky cream that dribbled and ran out.

Karen just lay with her mouth wide open, allowing the sexy nectar to flow straight into it.

To be savored and sensually studied.

"Oh baby, thank you for that experience. There are orgasms and then there are climaxes like this one." Rita said as she got off of Karen and lay down beside her.

"That was ecstacy pure and simple, my lover if you want." Rita whispered as she looked at Karen with dreamy eyes. "Kiss me sweetie."

Their lips met and instantly fused together in a long deep passionate carnal kiss, that lasted longer any karen had ever known.

Cum and saliva swished and shared over and over, dribbling from the corners of their mouths.

Their breasts tender and areola distended, their nipples hard and sensitive.

Karen's cunt was dribbling with her own wetness as she became more and more aroused at what Rita had said along with the effect of their kissing.

Only after several minutes did they lay in each others arms, their breaths coming in panting gasps, slowly easing to weary normal breaths. Totally played out they relaxed and dozed peacefully for a while.

Rita woke and looked at Karen tenderly, her eyes running all over the young inexperienced lover.

She quietly got up and bent over Karen to place a kiss on a stiff nipple just touching it with the tip of her wet tongue.

"Mmm" Karen breathed as she slowly roused, her eyes half open.

'Morning sweetie." Rita said softly as she caressed Karen's soft breast, lightly touching its stiff nipple with the tip of a finger.

"Morning Rita, that feels so nice. How long have you been up?"

"Me, only a few minutes. What say we have a relaxing soapy bath together."

"Hm that sounds like a nice idea." Karen replied as she sat on the edge of Rita's bed.

"You sit there for a minute while I run the water and get it set up for us." Rita said as she strolled out of the room.

Karen sat looking around at the bamboo motif wall coverings.

Different and calming Karen thought.

Going to the side of the bed she got the bag with her lingerie in it. Getting it all out she chose the black set, putting the white ones back.

"Baths ready my love." Rita said from the bathroom.

Karen strolled into the bathroom to find Rita relaxing in the foamy tub. "That looks delightful." karen said as she was about to sit on the john. "I should pee first." Karen said softly.

"Don't worry yourself about that baby, just as long as you don't poop in the water." Rita chuckled, waving Karen over to the tub.

"You are bad Rita." Karen said with a chuckle and a twinkle in her eyes as she took hold of Rita's hand

She carefully stepped into the tub and sat down in front of Rita and between her lags.

Rita pulled Karen back against her. "There, just relax and enjoy the feeling sweetie." Rita purred contentedly.

"Indeed." Was all that Karen said in a dreamy voice. She lazily leaned back against Rita's breasts, her hands down in the warm water softly rubbing Rita's legs and thighs.

Rita slowly reached around Karen and rubbed and massaged her abdomen and her breasts.

Paying a considerable amount of attention to her breasts.

Fondling them and caressing there nipples, gently teasing them with warm soapy hands and her finger tips.'Mmmm" karen whispered.

After soaking and relaxing for a while, getting out of the soapy cooler water they dried each other with soft fluffy bath towels.

Then strolled into the bedroom wrapped up in the towels and dressed quietly, each within their own thoughts.

After having their breakfasts they cleared the dishes up.

"What say we go and visit Pam?" Rita suggested, she had a definite twinkle in her eyes as she spoke.

"You think she is interested." Karen replied with a cheeky grin, her nostrils flaring.

"Lets see, I have a feeling that she is and I would love to know, hmm.

While we are down town I should see if my car has been fixed s well." Rita said.

"Oh you have a car, what was wrong with it?"

"Yeah it was my dads. He said it was mine when he died.

Something to do with the shocks. Its been in the shop for a couple of weeks.

A rambler, parts aren't easy to find." Rita said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Sure lets do that. Having your car in for service thats a bummer for ever."Karen said.

Getting to Rose's, Rita tapped on the door and opened it saying "should I throw my hat in before entering."

"Get in here babe." Rose said with a chuckle.

"Saucebox aren't yeah." Rose said as she hugged Rita.

"Well we didn't know if you folks were busy or something, did we Karen?" Rita said knowingly.

"Thats right." Karen added quietly.

"Even if we were, so what." Rose said.

"Wanted to be respectful babe." Rita said softly.

"Kev Rita and I have a couple of errands, do you need the car this morning?" Karen asked.

"No go ahead. Better check the gas in it while you are out ok."

"Yes absolutely."Karen said.

"We were going to the garage anyway. Hopefully my car will be ready to be picked up." Rita added.

"Oh great." Rose said and after a pause she added. "Good for you sweetie whats it been two or more weeks?"

"Yeah it seems an eternity for sure. Thanks Kevin I owe yeh."

"No problem just behave out there you two."Kevin said with a chuckle and knowing grin.

"We'll try" Rita said as she began to turn ready to go, swaying her hips suggestively.

Getting in the car they sat for a while when Karen said "what shall we do first, maybe see if your car is ready. While you are checking I can fill this one, yeah its getting low."Karen said.

"Yes that maybe the way to go, ok. Lets get to it." Rita said as she buckled herself in.

Her hands remaining in her lap.

"You remember the way sweetie?" Rita asked.

"Yes I've got it.' Karen said as she made the left turn.

As they came up to the garage. "Holy cow there it is." Rita said as she saw her rambler in the parking lot.

"The blue car."Karen said.

"Yeah that's it, good to see it again, I missed it." Rita said excitedly.

Karen drove into the garage and up to the island, and Rita got out as well as a man came out of the building.

"Morning ladies, oh Mrs Feld your car is all ready for you.

Can I start filling your car ma'am." The attendant enquired.

"Regular please." karen said as she stood by her car.

"Sure thing, we'll be back shortly ma'am."

Karen waited by her car, when it was full she disconnected the pump and replaced the filler cap.

As she headed to the office Rita came out with the mechanic. "You are all set Mrs Feld she's running like a top."

"Thanks John." Rita said as she headed to the rambler. "I'll wait for you here karen." She added.

karen came back and went over to where Rita was standing. "She's a nice looking car, so where to now?" Karen enquired softly.

"Lets go and see Pam shall we." Rita said with a glint in her eyes.

"Ok, you know Rita, you look decidedly lovely today, quietly sexy and seductive in choice of dress. I love the look and I feel she will as well." Karen said and added for Rita to lead the way.

Getting to the lingerie store Rita stopped across the street and Karen pulled in behind her.

Getting out of their cars they crossed the street.

"So you think I look sexy, thank you sweetie, as do you," Rita said as they got to the store front. Karen saw the notice on the door 'help wanted. Apply within'

"That's interesting, Pam is looking for some help." Karen said.

"You thinking of maybe applying sweetie, I bet you would be a good assistant. Give it a try, why not."

"Yeah I think I will it would give me something to do and give a drop of money as well." Karen remarked as she opened the store door.

"Oh hello again ladies, Rita and karen if I remember.

So what can I interest you in today." Pamela said wth a pleasant smile.

"I noticed that you are looking for some help and wondered what it entailed." Karen said.

"Oh, yes I am actually. If you are interested, we could discuss the details later" Pamela said with a smile.

"That sounds ok to me. I think Rita here is need of your expertise right now though.

I'll just look around for now." Karen said as she wandered off. Leaving Rita and Pamela.

"So how can I assist you Rita."

"I think I should be measured for bra size actually. When ever I buy one it never really feels right you know what I mean." Rita said as she looked at Pamela.

"Indeed I do. It's something that a lot of women seem to under estimate."

"Really, well well." Rita said.

"Let's go to the back and get you measured shall we." Pamela said as she led the way to the change room.

"Alright Rita let's get your top off dear." Pamela said as she eased Rita's top off.

"You have a very attractive figure that's been well cared for."

"Thank you that's nice of you to say.

You have a sexy figure as well you know Pamela." Rita said as Pamela reached around her breasts.

As Pam put the measuring tape around her, and placed over Rita's nipples.

"Hmm that feels very nice.

You have such soft hands.

And playful fingers" Rita murmured as she put her hands up and over Pamela's, pressing them on to her breasts and gently squeezing them, leaving them there for several moments.

She glanced at Pamela in the mirror, her nostrils were flared and her eyes were closed as she secretly savored the moment.

Rita leaned back against Pam her back pressing against Pam's chest.

Removing her hands she slipped a hand down to Pam's lower abdomen.

Gently exploring the area over Pam's dress.

"Ugh your measurements are 38B Rita." Pam said as she felt a hand venturing down near her covered pussy.

Only then did Pam remove her hands from Rita's stiffening nipples.

"38B thanks Pam I appreciate the information. What do you have that will fit me, that is kinda sexy to you." Rita said as she dressed.

"Oh that is a leading question isn't it now." Pam said as she lead the way back to the store proper.

"Well lets see now, I ordered in a different line at the request of a lady a while ago.

From a company out west, are here we are, black or red." Pam said as she handed the bra's to Rita saying "I think the black set would make you look really sexy Rita."

"I know its not favored but can I try it on, see how it feels on?"

"Eh I shouldn't but go ahead." Pam agreed and led the way to the change room again.

As they were going Rita was undoing her top, as they got to the room she was taking it off.

She glanced in the mirror as Pam was slipping the flimsy garment over her head.

What Pamela saw confirmed to her how aroused Rita was, areolas spread and pale brown her nipples erect.

Pamela spread the garment over the plump breasts and did up the clasp at the back. "There you are ma'am." pamela said as she stood behind Rita.

"Hm, but what makes these so sexy Pam. They are kind of revealing I guess." Rita said in a disappointed tone.

"If you will indulge me I will show you ma'am." Pam said.

Stepping up behind Rita she slipped arms around Rita and placed her hands on the flimsy material.

Spreading her fingers against the material the seam running down the center of the cups separated and her stiff nipples popped out into pretty much full view.

"Ah now I see, yes really sexy. "

"You have such soft hands Pam" Rita said as she put a hand up and pressed it onto her aching breast, pressing it onto the stiff nipple

"Hmm it does feel lovely Rita, Pam said in a nervously husky tone, as she began to squirm a bit herself.

Rita's other hand went down to make an arcing motion over Pam's dress as it covered her hips.

Slowly zeroing in on the area over her crotch, pressing the material in against Pam.

Searching for the seam of the front of Pam's dress.

"I'll take them Rita said and added. "I was wondering if you can come for a coffee Pam. Karen wants to speak to you as well."

"I guess that I can." Pamela said and added "Thank you Rita for the sale."

As they left the room Rita put her top on and did it up as they went out into the store proper.

"Come on Karen we are going for a coffee and you and Pam can chat." Rita said as she headed to the entrance.

They walked to the starbucks and went in. " Coffee is on me girls" Rita said and added " find a table were we can chat ok."

After ordering the coffee's Rita found Pam and Karen sitting in a booth, they were sitting by each other and talking about what Karen needed to know ect.

The coffee came as Rita slid into the bench across the table from Pamela and Karen.

As Pam explained the duties for the store to Karen.

Rita slipped a shoe off and moved her foot to gently rub Pamela's leg under the table.

Brushing along it's shin, slowly moving higher up, to the inside of her knee.

Pam glanced across at Rita, her nostrils flared a very slight smile appeared at the corners of her lips.

At the same time she pressed her legs together.

Trapping Rita's foot between them.

She then rubbed them against Rita's foot, only to relax them completely.

Rita slowly ventured along the inside of Pamela's thigh.

Where the skin felt warmer and quivering slightly to the touch.

She rocked her foot up and down against Pamels'a inner high.

As Pamela was finishing her impromptu interview with Karen, she half turned to Rita and said "maybe we should exchange numbers with each another hm."

"Aw, eh yes why not.

You will need Karen's I feel sure, good idea." Rita said as she slipped her foot into her shoe as she got her cellphone out of her pocket.

They exchanged numbers with each other and left the coffee shop.

"Well I'm off home." Rita said and added " see you ladies later.

"I can come over to the store with you for a while."Karen said and added "I'll never remember what you told me."

"Sure thats a good idea, ojt there's nothing like it for learning a new trade." Pam said.

"Ojt?"

"On job training dear." Pamela said. "I'll pay you for the day as well, how does that sound."

"It sounds like I have a job to take care of ma'am."

"There you go, you'll do just fine." Pamela said as she took hold of Karen's hand and gently squeezed it and held on to it till they got to the stores front door.

The hand contact was exciting Karen to the point of slightly arousing her.

"You are from out town." Pamela said softly as She shut the door.

"Eh yes, why do you ask."

"Sorry dear I didn't mean to trouble you. A small town like this a new face is a kind of an event you know what I mean." Pamela said softly.

"Yes I can understand that for sure." Karen replied with a smile.

"Where are the stocks located Pamela, I noticed a couple of shelves that are a little bit low."

"You see you have earned your pay for the day already Karen." Pam said as she was walking to the door.

"I don't need that sign anymore, the position is filled."

"Come with me and I'll show where everything is."

Going to the back Pamela pointed out where the difference garments were, saying that some were where step's were needed to get to.

"Yeah you are kind of cramped for space."

"One item that I noticed were the negiligee's, there was only two left on the shelf." Karen said.

"Oh really, ok.

Well you have found the box that is the highest right off the bat." Pamela said with a shrug.

"No problem." Karen replied looking for some steps.

"Over there in the corner next to the change room." Pam said.

Getting the steps Karen opened them out and climbed up.

She got the cardboard box as Pamela stood at the bottom of the steps.

From where she was standing she was looking straight up under Karen's skirt.

Looking at the black crotchless panties and the shadowy outline of Karen's pussy.

As Karen started back down Pamela said "Let me steady you as you come down dear.

I certainly don't want you falling."

She put her hands up to grasp Karen's hips.

Only she put her hands under Karen's dress not on top.

"There we go dear, you have such fine soft skin." Pamela said as she gently and firmly held on to Karen's hips.

"You look so sexy in the black lace dear.

Thats the color for you, and the fleeting view of your bare pinkish pussy.

Delectable." Pam said as Karen got off of the steps, the box resting between the steps.

Pam was still standing behind Karen, her hands still around her hips.

"You have a gentle and firm grip Pam.

I felt safe up on the ladder. Thank you." Karen said and added in a soft sexy tone.

"Your hands under my dress feels so sexy and intimate.

It's really exciting and daring at the same time, really sexy."

"That sounds very nice dear, it was my pleasure to help you." Pam said as she removed her hands, be it reluctantly.

"There should be an invoice in the bottom of the box Karen.

After you have arranged the negligees on the shelf give me the invoice please.

The box can lay on the floor in the corner in the back for now."

"Ok." Karen said as she went to the front and stocked the shelf.

She returned with the empty box and the stock invoice, "here's the invoice Pam." Karen said.

"Do you feel like having something to eat." Pam remarked.

"Yeah I do feel a bit empty.

The only place that I know is the diner up on the highway." Karen said

"That's the place, it's the only eatery in town, other than the Chinese restaurant.

How do you know it dear?" pam asked

"My brother and I were on our way upstate, heading back to college.

We became stranded here by the wash out of the highway.

We stopped at the diner to get something to eat." Karen said.

"It's a small world isn't it, well well." Pam said

"Come on then lets go and get something to eat, my car or yours I don't mind." Pamela said.

"How about I drive and you tell me where to turn, that way I'll get to know the town a bit better as well." Karen said.

"Yes, ok that is a good idea.

Finding your way around is always a good thing. " Pam said as she strapped herself in.

She moved her hand to rest it on Karen's thigh at the hem of her skirt.

"At the cross roads turn to the left dear.

Then go three blocks." Pamela said as she gently caressed Karen's thigh at the hem of her skirt.

As they got to the turn Karen said. "Oh yeah this is looking familiar now.

We turn left at the next corner I think." Karen said as shuffled her foot on the pedal.

her leg just a bit closer for Pam's hand.

Now Pam was able to slide her hand over the top of Karen's thigh.

And down in between them a bit.

"Your picking up the town features well Karen.

Here we are, lets go and have a bite to eat and chat for a while."

Turning the car off they got out and strolled to the entrance.

They went in and found a booth at the end of the diner and headed toward it.

"Hello folks what can I get you today." Came a familiar womans voice from behind them.

Karen sat down and looked around to see Rose standing there.

"Karen, Pam, eh I guess you know each other.

What a surprise." Rose said

"Can we have some coffee Rose." Pam asked.

"And what sandwiches do you have today?"

"Coffees sure. We have some egg salad and ham and cheese sandwiches." Rose replied.

Her interest in what was going on was peeking her excitement.

"So you know Rose as well." Karen said softly as her senses tingled.

"We've been kind of friends for several years now." Pam said.

As slipped a shoe off and slid her foot across to stroke Karen's legs under the table.

"In a small town every body kinda knows one another." Pam said

"Rose helped my brother and me out, thats how I know her." Karen said as Pam's foot continued to rub her leg closer to her knee though.

"Yes Rose is a really warm hearted girl for sure." Pam said softly.

Her foot stroking Karen's leg above her knees.