Brastead Township

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have such soft skin dear. Do you enjoy being touched like this?" Pam asked as Rose was coming with their coffees.

"Here you are girls, so what can I get you each.

Some soup, a sandwich. What is you pleasure."

"I think I'll have the egg salad sandwich." Pam said as she took a sip of coffee.

"'One egg salad ok, Karen how about you.

What can I get you sweetie?" Rose said.

"Eh, can I have the ham and cheese please." Karen said, her voice a tiny bit wavery.

She hoped it wasn't noticed.

"Ok, that one egg salad and one ham and cheese, you enjoy your coffee and I'll be back shortly." Rose said with a warm smile.

Karen never said anything as she had some of her coffee.

Her hand slid down into her lap and touched Pam's foot as it caressed her inner thighs.

She put her hand over it before gently stroking it, in so much pressing it onto her thigh.

Her emotions were creeping higher and higher.

She saw Rose come out from behind the counter with a tray.

She slowly put her hand back on the table

"Here we are girls lunch for you." Rose said in a cheery voice and asked.

"So Karen how did you meet my friend Pam here

I'm glad that you did she is a sweet girl."

"With Rita yesterday.

We were shopping and thats when I met Pam for the first time.

Then earlier today we went to the store again.

When I saw Pam's note on the front door, looking for someone to help her in the store."

Karen said as she looked at Rose and then Pam.

"Karen is helping me in my store now.

I think she will do really well to." Pam added.

"So you know Rita as well Pam.

It really is a small world isn't it." Rose said with a grin on her face.

"Rose and Rita are neighbours.

They live across the street from one another." Karen interjected.

"Is that right?" Pam enquired. "Well I'll be." She added.

"Dang, well I had better get back to work."

Rose said as she sachayed back to the counter.

A definite sexy sway to her hips as she went.

"I think you said that you have a brother." Pam enquired.

"Yes I do his name is Kevin, why do you ask." Karen said.

"I was remembering was you had told me earlier that's all dear.

You have met some really friendly people here." Pam said softly.

"Yeah I have." Karen said as she put her hand back down in her lap.

Placing her feet firmly on the floor Karen sidled forward on her bench seat.

Then stroked Pam's foot once again.

She playfully squeezed Pam's foot as she pressed her legs together and wriggled them around.

After a few seconds she relaxed her thighs and separated them as she took a bite of her sandwich.

They had their late lunch and headed back to 'Pams erotic foundations' store.

Karen spent the remainder of her first day tidying up shelves and dusting the glass counter tops.

"Well Karen what do you think?"

Pam said as she shut the lights off and closed up for the day.

"There is a lot to learn about and I feel happy with it.

So far." Karen said as she stood at the door.

"That settles it then, I liked what I saw as well.

Tuesdays we are closed to the public. I come in, in the afternoon though.

To get the store supplies ordered and other paperwork straightened up.

If you want to come as well thats ok." Pam said.

"I'd appreciate if I could skip out tomorrow.

My brother and I have to seriously decide on what we are going to do going forward."Karen said a bit unsure how Pam would react.

"That's fine dear.

Yes I understand.

There are some things that need to be really straight for you both.

See you Wednesday morning then.

If you see Rita say hi for me.

Say hi to your brother to."

"Will do, thanks Pamela.

Today has been great."

They each walked to their cars and left

"Anyone home." Karen said as she opened the front door.

"Hi sis, how was your day?"

"Hi Kev. It was great.

I have a part time job Kev.

I'm working in a lingerie store." Karen said then asked "what do you think?"

"Hey good for you sis, sounds sexy." Kevin said as he sat next to her on the sofa.

"Yeah they have some really sexy things there.

Pamela the owner knows Rita and Rose. She said that have been friends for a while.

Hey Rose is at the diner does she want us pick her up?" Karen said sounding quite alarmed.

"Lets call the diner and find out.

She had to be there for two o'clock she said." Kevin said as he picked up the phone and found the diner number.

"Hello Rose... Rose its Kev... yeah, do you want Karen or me to come and pick you up... for sure... no, no problem... be there in half an hour absolutely... see yeh soon...love you to...you to, bye."

"So?"

"Rose would love for us or one of us to go and bring her home." Kevin said as he put the phone back.

"You go and pick Rose up Kev, I'm going over to Rita's to see what she's up to.

She got her car out of the shop today, so now she has wheels as well."

"Rita has a car, really."

"It was her fathers apparently.

He left it to her when he passed away she said.

It's a blue rambler, looks nice." Karen said as she strolled to the door.

"Speak of the devil, hey Rita. Whats up with you."Karen said.

"Pam called me and wants to see me for something. Any idea what it might be?"

"Really, hm. I have no idea.

Did she sound worried or anything?" Karen asked

"No not that I could tell. Hm." Rita said as she scratched her head.

"Maybe she just wants to get to know you, one on one if you get my drift." Karen said with a knowing wink.

"Hm, nows there's a thought.I'll talk to you later sweetie." Rita said as she trotted to her car that was parked on the street.

"That sounded a bit strained." Kevin said as he came to the door.

"You might as well come with me sis eh." Kevin suggested.

"Yeah come on lets go." karen said enthusiastically adding "you drive."

"Ok. So what's the job like, I know you just got into it." Kevin asked as he started the car.

"I'll be helping Pam, it's her store.

Right now that's about all I can say." Karen said as she buckled in and relaxed. Her skirt riding up her legs.

"I bet she has some real attractive stuff ey."

"Thats right." Karen said with a cheeky smile, guessing what her brother was thinking.

"Any chance I might to see some of it?" Kevin enquired quietly.

"Quite possibly, we'll see won't we." Karen said as her hand played with the hem of her dress.

After several minutes they got to the diner in plenty of time.

They opened the door and waved at Rose.

"Hi sweeties, I'm going to be a bit late finishing, sorry our other waitress went home a few minutes ago throwing up." Rose said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"We'll have some coffee and wait for you, no problem hon." Kevin said.

"Thanks sweetie, I'll be back in a minute." Rose said.

"Here you go it's on the house, enjoy everything." Rose said as she walked away.

"Banana cream pie, now this is a real treat."Kevin said as he took a taste" and nodded.

"I don't remember when we had this last, it was so long ago, it just slides down." Karen said as she licked her lips.

Kevin watched Karen lick her lips mischievously.

He slipped a foot out of a sandal and moved it up and out toward her legs under there table. Trying to judge where her legs might be positioned.

He found out when his foot touched one at the knee and on the knee.

"Kev behave yourself." She said softly in a weak and kinda dreamy voice.

Taking a drink of his coffee Kevin glanced at Karen through his upturned eyes, her nostrils were somewhat flared and her cheeks were flushed.

He slowly moved his foot, easing it to the side and along Karen's upper leg.

Feeling the hem of her skirt as he reached it.

The over all effect was arousing her and exciting her.

The combination of where and who, it was like a rapid fire starter to her.

Karen slowly slid a hand down into her lap and onto Kevin's foot. She gently held onto it, her fingers half stroking half rubbing it.

She edged forward on her seat allowing him to venture further up her thigh.

Karen was in the process of nearing her point of no return.

She was aware of the fact that she was beginning to become wet between her legs.

She had tasted him before and was reliving that experience now.

This both excited her and kind of alarmed at the same time.

Before lifting her hand out of her lap Karen noticeably pressed Kevin's foot against her hot inner leg.

Kevin could feel her leg trembling as he caressed it with his toes, her skin was soft and getting warmer as he edged inward.

Then he felt her other leg against the top of his toes.

At that instant Karen put her hand down to halt his advance, but kept her hand on his foot.

"No Kev please, this is making me really nervous."

The point of no return was terrifying her and yet arousing her like she hadn't previously known.

Wriggling forward on her seat she put the tips of Kevin's toes in contact with the edge of her panties.

She had just contradicted her senses. Given in to her inner feelings

Then a toe touched her hot virginal pussy lips, as they protruded through the gap of her panties.

At the touch Karen clamped her legs together, trapping Kevin's foot between her trembling thighs.

Putting a hand down she she relaxed her legs and pressed his toes in between her wet love lips.

She fingered the hood over her clit at the sam time, sending delicious tremors through her lower body.

Kevin stole a sly glance at her, her eyes were closed and her nostrils really flared with excitement.

Rose came out from behind the counter and strolled up to there cubicle.

She smiled as she saw Kevin's leg stretched out and between Karen's legs.

Her hand over his as she continued to finger herself excitedly.

Almost wantonly.

"Well sweeties sit tight I'm free to go when ever, you carry on enjoying each other.

it's good to enjoy each other were and when ever." Rose said softly a knowing smile on her face.

Rose sachayed away feeling happy for Karen and excited or Kevin.

She was envious of their fresh relationship at the same time.

"Fuck Kev."Karen said as she put her hand back on the table, blushing noticeably.

"Fuck, indeed" Kevin said quietly as he dropped his foot to the floor and searched for his sandal.

"That was wrong but it felt so right.

You are such an attractive woman sis I couldn't control myself." Kevin continued a bit awkwardly.

"I know the feeling Kev believe me.

I guess it was kinda wrong but we both wanted it to happen.

Thats all that matters, for me at least"

"Here comes Rose."Kevin said.

As she got to their booth she sat next to Karen.

Lazily draping an arm around her shoulders.

Her leg outstretched rubbed Kevin's leg affectionately under the table.

"Sorry Rose we have embarressed you, thats bad' Kevin said somewhat awkwardly.

"No you didn't sweetie.

I think you each have wanted each other for a while, em.

You were just being human.

Thats something to cherish, honestly." Rose said and added.

You saw your brother and me having sex at the beach karen right.

It excited you to no end I know.

Why wouldn't it.

Then you sucked him off the other night'

I'm absolutely certain that you both completely loved it.

Why wouldn't you.

You were just being totally natural, love it kids, love it." Rose said softly as she stroked Karen's shoulder.

Who fancies an ice cream, before we go home." Rose said in a bright toned voice.

"Yeah that sounds like a nice idea to round out the day." Kevin replied.

"Come on lets head over to the park for a while." Rose said as she moved to get up and added.

"You can sit at a table around the ice cream stand or take it out into the park."

"Yes it's a pretty park Kev" Karen said as she got up and followed Rose to the door.

"You've been to our park already sweetie have you."

"Yes I went there with Rita the day we went shopping together." Karen said as she held the door for Kevin.

"Why don't you drive sis, you know the way, it'll be quicker that way."

"Ok, why not."Karen said.

"I'll sit in the back with my lover I think." Rose said softly, adding in a whisper "my beach lover that is."

"Yes he was that was Rose. Karen said with a wide smile on her face.

He had me yearning for him as well.

In so much I couldn't help myself but to help myself." Karen nervously admitted as she drove into the park parking lot.

"This is on me, you get what you want and I'll take care of it.

You find a seat somewhere and I'll find you ok."

After ordering Karen and Kevin went and found a table off to the side on the edge of the grass.

Sitting next to Karen Kevin said, "I got you really excited then sis.

I don't know if that is a good thing or not."

"Whatever, it was really sexy.

And you had got me aroused for sure back at the diner Kev." Karen said softly.

She slipped her hand down to gently take hold of the quite evident bulge in Kevin's shorts.

"Here we are, ice cream, enjoy.

You want to sit or go out farther?" Rose asked.

"Let's go find a nice soft patch of grass.

These table seats get kinda hard don't you think?" Karen said.

"Yes I agree." Rose said. "Let's go over to the big tree.

Big to rest against and soft to sit on."

Getting to the tree Rose and Karen sat with their backs to the trunk.

Kevin sat facing them. His legs crossed.

Karen pulled her legs up to her hips, forming a table with her knees.

In so doing her panties were in partial view to Kevin.

They sat and enjoyed their cones.

"Are there washrooms here, I need to pee." Kevin said, feeling a bit awkward.

"No sweetie I'm afraid not.

Theirs just us here and I won't tell on you." Rose said.

"Me neither." Karen said as she let a leg relax and bend outward a bit.

her crotchless panties looked so inviting as Kevin glanced at Karen as she spoke.

Kevin's prick was beginning to stiffen with excitement an the need to pee.

He undid his shorts an released his hardening prick in front of them and let forth an uncontrolled stream of pee.

Some of which splashed on Karen's ankle.

Which made her jump briefly, it was so unexpected.

"Oh fuck." Karen stammered.

"Let it all go sweetie."Rose said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Moving over to kneel beside Kevin.

Rose grasped his erection in her warm hand.

She began to stroke it steadily.

"Come-on baby give us your nectar." Rose said.

"No not now Rose, I love the idea but not here. It's to open Rose."

Kevin said as he looked around.

His pee had finished.

But now Kevin had a rock hard erection.

That was aching badly from Roses arousing affection.

"There is a quiet hidden spot Kev behind those bushes over there.

Unless it's occupied." Karen said quietly.

"Oh is there.

lets go and see shall we."Rose said as she gently caressed the pounding erection.

Karen got up and strolled down to the edge of the bushes.

Peering around the edge of the bushes.

She put her hand up and waving Rose and Kevin to stop.

karen whispered "there is a couple enjoying themselves there."

Rose crept forward and peeked around the bush at the young couple.

Kneeling down next to her Kevin peered around the edge of the bushes as well.

The young woman was astride the young man and riding him for she was worth.

Pounding him into her cunt feverishly.

"f-u-u-c-c-k Jan I'm going to cum". He gasped breathlessly.

As her breasts bounced up and with her movements.

Their nipples stiff and pointy.

She pulled up off him just before he came in two healthy jets of slippery thick cum.

Kevin and Rose sidled away so as not be seen.

"Wow" Kevin whispered.

They crept away from the clump of bushes and back to the tree and sat back down.

"How did you know about that spot sweetie" Rose asked quietly as she sat next Karen.

"Rita bought me here the day we were shopping and as we were strolling around whallha, a similar scene was in progress.

So I had to let you know.

You ok Kev."

"Eh yeah I guess so, but see what I meant though.

Thanks for the heads up sis.

Come sit here I owe you a hug at least." Kevin said.

"Thats nice" Karen said as she sat down next to him.

She leaned against his side, letting him encircle her in his arms.

He wrapped them around Karen.

Openly gently fondled her breasts through her top.

"mmm" she murmured contentedly.

Rose squatted and lifted her skirt.

Letting a steady stream of pee loose into the grass in front of Karen and Kevin.

As she faced them. "Ah that feels a lot better." Rose said with a sexy cheeky smile on her face.

Kevin struggled to get his rampant prick into his shorts. "Ehh." He groaned.

"Shall we head home and have something to eat" Rose suggested.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." Karen said as she gently kissed Kevin's ear as she got up.

"Who wants to drive" Kevin asked as he got up.

"I'll drive if you like." Rose said as they strolled back to the car park.

Rose then Kevin then Karen. Each with their arms around each other.

"Sure if you'd like to, where is your car Rose?" Karen asked her.

"Yeah I didn't know you had one." Kevin added.

"The fact is that at present I don't.

The one I had was stolen while I was in 'Hugo's' about a month ago." Rose said.

"Good grief." Kevin said as he hugged her a bit closer to him.

"Have the police said anything, have they told you anything yet?" Karen asked as they were getting to their car.

"I heard from them Wednesday of last week.

They said that it was located about 50 miles Southwest of here."

"Somebody took it for a real joyride by the sounds of it.

Did they if it was in good ar bad condition." kevin said softly as he gave Rose the keys.

"They think it had been stripped, but weren't sure.

You see it had been set on fire in a junk yard.

They said that the tag at the bottom of the windshield was what identified the car." Rose said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh Rose baby that's lousy." kevin said

"Kev let's pick something up for supper, no cooking tonight." Karen said as she looked at Kevin.

"Definitely, hey isn't there a Chinese restaurant just up the road from the garage." Karen enquired."

"Choy Yee's place." Rose said.

"Fancy Chinese Rose?" Kevin asked adding it's on us by the way, hm."

"I haven't had Chinese in so long.

I'm game though." Rose said'

Can I sit with you kind sir." Karen said coyly.

be my guest." Kevin replied with a cheeky grin on his face.

Karen got and leaned against Kevin as he slipped an arm around her shoulders.

She leaned in against him affectionately, one arm resting on his legs, the other in her lap.

Rose looked in the rear view mirror and saw how engrossed they were in each other.

She decided to take a longer route to the Chinese retardant.

As Karen leaned against Kevin's chest his hand caressed her top over her breast.

Gently teasing the sensitive nipple.

Karen wriggled and murmured "mmm" as her legs bent a bit.

She put a hand over his as he softly fondled her excited breast.

Her other hand went down and lifted her skirt hem.

To gently finger her excited love lips through the slit in her black lace panties.

She could feel them getting quite wets as she became more excited and aroused.

"Well here we are sweeties Choy Yee Chinese food." Rose said as she came to a stop and taking a peek in the mirror.

Karen and Kevin unencumbered themselves.

They tried to appear relaxed as they strolled to the front door.

"Allow me" kevin said as he held the door for Rose and Karen.

Rose gave him a knowing grin and slight wink as she passed him.

They were greeted by a uniformed young man. "Good evening would you like a table or a booth?"

"We would prefer a booth please." Rose said in a soft voice.