Brastead Township

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Certainly ma'am, this way please." The young man said as he led them to a booth.

It was situated in a small alcove next to an ornamental fountain.

"Please be comfortable people.

My nam is Yao and I will be at your server this evening.

is there anything I can get you now?"

"Can I have a glass of water please Karen asked."

"Me too." said Kevin.

"Yes certainly and you ma'am." Yao asked as he smiled at Rose

"Yes that would be nice, a glass of your water, please" Rose said as she looked at him.

A definite twinkle in her eye's

"Certainly ma'am, three glasses of water right away." Yao said as he turned and walked away.

"This is a nice restaurant isn't it." Kevin said as he idly looked around.

The soft low lighting added to the relaxing atmosphere.

"I've never been here till now." Rose said as the waiter appeared with a tray and three glasses of iced water.

Placing Karen's and Kevin's in front of them and lastly Roses.

As he did he gave her a sidelong glance.

"I'll leave the menu with you to decide what you would like." Yao said with a slight bow.

They decided on what they wanted and waited for the waiter to come over and take their order.

"Ma'am have you decided."

"Yes we would like number three please."

"Very good ma'am, can l get you anything else at all?'" Yao asked.

As the waiter was speaking Rose was unfolding her linen napkin and went to put it in her lap.

The smooth material slipped out of her fingers, and the item slid under the table.

"No I think thats good thanks" Rose said as she tried to get hold of the napkin.

"Allow me ma'am" Yao said as he got down and peered under the table.

He reached across her ankle to where he could see the napkin.

He inadvertently touched Roses ankle in the process. "Begging your pardon ma'am" Yao said in a quiet nervous voice.

"I think its caught on the edge of your seat ma'am.

Rose was beginning to enjoy the novel situation.

She reached down and pulled the bottom of her dress up and moved her right leg out toward him.

Her hand found his and eased it up along her leg, leaving it there.

"Maybe if you were to get up ma'am I could get it.

I'll get a new one for you to use." Yao said as he gently rubbed Roses inner thigh.

"Now there's an idea why didn't I think of that, thank you Yao." Rose said as she turned to get up, and letting him see her lace underwear in the process.

He got the napkin and stood back up saying.

"So sorry ma'am I will go get your order in and get a napkin for you."

Bowing twice he turned and scurried away grasping the napkin in his hand.

"What happened there" Karen asked.

"My napkin got caught on something on the edge of my seat somehow." Rose said with a shrug.

The waiter returned after a few minutes with a fresh napkin for Rose saying "your order will be ready in just a few minutes ma'am."

"Yao do you have a take-out menu I could have?"

"Oh yes ma'am I will go and get one for you, thank you for asking."

After a couple of minuted he returned with a tray with their order on it.

He put in on the next table and transfered the dishes to their table. "The take-out menu you requested ma'am.

Please enjoy your meal." Yao said as he picked up the tray and left.

Rose glanced at the menu sheet and noticed that he had put his cellphone number at the bottom.

.