Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 01

Story Info
A naive Latina virgin is enslaved.
7.1k words
4.48
44.3k
53

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
444 Followers

Part 01

Avicia

This story is set in the fantasy world of legal slavery created by Joe_Doe_Stories and developed further by Carl_Bradford, MrSmith27, GentlemanMariner, and EroticStorySpinner, among others.

This is a slow-burn Master/slave love story. If you are looking for lots of sex, please keep searching. I was inspired to write it by MrSmith27 referring to Slave Romances written by 'Hilary Rodham'. Like all good love stories, the path of true love never runs straight. And, like all good love stories, they do, after many travails, live happily ever after.

Parts of this story are non-consensual. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Revised Feb 2023

***

Romeo and Juliet, Mercutio, Queen Medb speech:

O, then, I see Queen Mab hath been with you.

She is the fairies' midwife ...

This is the hag, when maids lie on their backs,

That presses them and learns them first to bear,

Making them women of good carriage.

This is she ...

Queen Medb (pronounced Maeve) is said to help virgins lose their virginity and get pregnant for the first time.

***

Tulsa:

Four days ago, my world had been perfect.

I come from a very tight-knit Latino family. My parents were poor, but they worked hard and made ends meet. I had completed my degree and would have been walking to receive my Child Development degree and a Constitutional Theory minor from the University of Tulsa next week.

My parents, my two younger sisters, and I are devout conservative Catholics. My happiness would have been completed by marrying my fiancé, Peter, in two months at St Agatha's. I was still a virgin and planned to move into his apartment after my honeymoon.

Now, instead of getting married, I waited, collared, handcuffed, and slave-naked, to see the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine along with the other newly enslaved at the Broken Arrow, OK, slave processing facility.

The nurse called, "8315 Rocio Cruz." Mistress Meredith, my slave wrangler, hauled me to my feet and escorted me in.

The nurse pointed to the gynaecological chair and strapped me in tightly with my legs held apart on stirrups and my newly shaved vulva on full display. The vet had her back to me, reading her notes.

I had thought being photographed after being shaved had been horrible; I'd had to hold my butt cheeks apart so they could get a close-up of my pelotuda and hold the lips of my most private parts open so they could get a close-up of my concha: a part of me that no one but my husband should ever have seen or touched.

But, somehow, being strapped with my thighs apart and my shaved concha open for everyone to see was even worse. Being held down by straps made my defencelessness painful. I realised I didn't even know the correct words for my private parts because they were never discussed in polite families. I only knew the words I heard other girls use on the school bus; words I was pretty certain were bad, and Mamá would punish me if she heard me use them.

"My name is Doctor Beatrix Chandler; I will be doing your health exam. I assume you pronounce your name in the South American way, 'Roh-see-oh' rather than the Castilian lisp, 'Roh-thee-oh'?"

"Yes, Doctor. My family is from Montevideo."

"OK, three years voluntary criminal diversion indenture for Manslaughter in the Second Degree. What happened?"

"I was driving to a friend's graduation party after finals. It was dark, and we were in a torrential downpour. A family of three decided to cross the road and stepped out in front of me. They were dressed entirely in black and were not using a crosswalk even though an illuminated one was 150' away. I did everything possible to avoid them, but the poor visibility meant I'd seen them too late to stop or swerve away."

"My attorney said I wouldn't have been charged normally, but there had been so many car/pedestrian casualties that the media were baying for blood, and politically, the DA needed to make an example of me. Given the ugly mood, my lawyer suggested we accept a plea deal of criminal diversion with the minimum permitted sentence; that way, after three years, I can exit the program with no criminal record while the DA shows I got three years of slavery to keep the public happy."

"Going to jury trial would have risked ten years of felony enslavement for Manslaughter in the First Degree. My lawyer said it would probably have been overturned on appeal because the case was so flimsy and politically motivated, but that would take at least a year, during which time I would be a slave anyway. This was the safer option."

"I'm sorry, that does sound unfair. But I follow the Tulsa news, and you're right; the public is angry. A jury trial would have been a real risk. I will give you a full health check, including a gynaecological exam. I will also insert a Nexplanon birth control rod to prevent pregnancy for at least three years and a GPS tracking chip to deter running away."

"Umm, Doctor Chandler, please be gentle. I'm a virgin. Nothing has ever been inserted in there before." I'm sure I turned flaming red at that point in sheer embarrassment.

Beatrix turned around, shocked, "I've never seen a 21-year-old virgin in here before. Since you must already be over 18 to be enslaved, much less criminally enslaved, we see very few virgins of any age come through here. I assume you've just been having oral sex until now?"

"No, Doctor, I come from a very strict family. I've never taken my clothes off with a boy or touched a boy sexually."

"Wow! You have just been managing your urges with masturbation?"

I could feel tears forming, "No, Doctor, the Nuns teach that's a sin. I've never had an orgasm. Now instead of my first time being special, I will lose it to whichever man buys me this afternoon. I protected my purity for my wedding night, but now a man who cares nothing for me will take it without thinking about what it means."

I could hold it back no longer and started sobbing.

"Rocio, I need to see if your hymen is still intact, OK?"

She opened me up with a speculum and shone a torch inside me. She picked up her cell phone.

"Jack, I'd like you to come down as soon as possible. We have a slave who needs special handling."

Jack walked in just as the nurse had taken blood for the STD test.

"What's up?"

"Jack, this is 8315 Rocio Cruz, she is a virgin, and her hymen is intact. She says she's never even had an orgasm. She was graded for her college loan as Select Minus, presumably because she was incapable of acting slutty. I'm switching her collar for a virgin collar. I want your permission to put her in a chastity belt and mouth blocker to prevent the wranglers from playing with her."

"OK, I'll approve it."

"I would also like her regraded in private before the auction. Having a more accurate idea of her grade before the appraisal should give us time to select the best strategy for getting top-dollar for her. We can't auction her as slave-hot, but we can get a good price if we sell her innocence. That way, I hope, she'll be priced out of reach of the brothels and BDSM clubs."

After the nurse helped me out of the chair, I was padlocked into a pink chastity belt, and a hollow pink ball gag with holes in it was inserted into my mouth. She padlocked it behind my head. Finally, Doctor Chandler removed my slave processing collar and put one on that said 'Virgin' in bright pink letters.

"This collar has a different number. I will delete the entry from the sales catalogue and create a new entry under V0217 that clearly identifies her as a virgin."

"Where were you graded for college?"

"My mom took me to a place run by the Church where the grading is done single-sex and in private. I had to be naked, but the people grading us were all female. No one who wasn't grading or being graded was allowed in. They didn't finger us. They simply checked visually whether we were aroused after the slave yoga. For all the slave mantras, we had to say 'Husband' rather than 'Master'."

Beatrix shook her head sadly, "Those places really didn't prepare girls to handle real life."

"Rocio, your wrangler will unlock you for regrading and again for the auction. When you have finished the process, I will meet you and your new owner before you leave." She surprised my wrangler by hugging me, "Please try to be brave. I will encourage your owner to make your first time gentle."

I was caught off-guard; free citizens never comforted the enslaved, as far as I knew. For this accomplished woman to want to comfort me was something special, but the moment was gone before I could respond. Had I been a quicker thinker, I would have nestled into her arms and soaked in all the kindness she would allow me to have.

As we left, Mistress Meredith said she had trouble believing I didn't frig myself at night because everybody did. She was not sympathetic and thought I was acting for whatever unknown reason.

***

I was led into a closed-off corridor I'd not seen before. Mistress Meredith swiped her badge to unlock the door and warned me to be on my best behaviour as everyone we'd meet here had zero tolerance for even a hint of disobedience or lip from slaves.

Everything was nicer, with pictures on the walls and nice carpets. We stopped before a door labelled 'Slave Merchants' Lounge'; beneath it, in smaller letters, 'Entrance By Invitation Only'.

She knocked and waited for a response before we walked in. I looked around, stunned; the room was opulent, starkly contrasting the grim utilitarian areas where slaves were processed and sold. The walls were half-panelled in walnut with pale blood-red Hessian wallpaper. The room had a bar with a slave bartender and two naked girls; one served drinks, and the other was kneeling with her knees apart and palms up at the side of a dark leather Morris chair.

A handful of professional merchants sat drinking whiskey and working on laptops. They mostly had expressions of world-weary disdain.

"We need a quick regrade for special circumstances. She's currently graded Select Minus because they made no allowance for her being an innocent virgin."

My wrangler unlocked my chastity belt before strapping me spread-eagled into the sole frame in the room. "V0217, if you want any chance of ending up with someone wealthy enough to treat you well, you will have to lose that terrified look and start looking coy and flirty."

I knew my life depended on acting and used every bit of willpower I had to pretend the three older men who stood up were desirable, and I liked being naked with them.

They continued to hold their whiskey glasses as they walked around me. It was clear that they valued their whiskey far more than they valued me. I glanced at the bartender; the bottle said Macallan 25 Year Old - that meant nothing to me other than the whiskey was four years older than me.

I felt their hands roam over my butt and squeeze it. One of them put on a glove, lubed a finger, and pressed into my back passage. I clenched hard against the unwanted intrusion. He slapped me, "Stop clenching and push like you're taking a shit." I pushed, and his finger waggled inside me.

"Fucking hell, she's tighter than a nun back here."

They walked around in front of me, and their hands roamed over my breasts. They squeezed them, pushed them around, and then two of them each grabbed a nipple, squeezed, twisted, and pulled it. I yelped hard around the gag.

"Well, she certainly has a cute face that would look great in bed. She has a nice slim figure and a flat tummy. At 5' 9", she's a perfect height for a Latina pleasure slut for a wealthier man. Her boobs are on the small side but nicely firm and perky. Her butt has a nice shelf at the bottom crease and will be fun to play with. Let's see how hot she is after feeling her up."

"Come on slut, show us you want us to pop your cherry."

I tried thrusting my hips at them as far as the straps would allow. One of them ran his finger between my labia. "Nothing; she's drier than a popcorn fart. I'll finger her awhile and see if I can get anything going."

I was mortified at having this stranger play with the most private place that I had never allowed anyone, not even my fiancé, to touch. He made a V with two fingers of his left hand and used them to rub the top of my vulva while his lubed right hand probed the entrance of my vagina and played with it.

I tried imagining lying back and enjoying a cock thrusting into me, but the thoughts were so alien it was hard. After three minutes, he said, "Well, there's a little moisture forming but not much."

He conferred with his colleagues in a huddle. "If she'd been wet, we could have given her Choice Plus, but with her barely moist, the best we can do is Choice Minus. Still, that's three grades better. You will have to teach her to sell her innocence quickly; as a virgin, she'll be on the block immediately after the Prime and before the Prime Minus girls while the buyers with money to burn are still hot to trot.

Just as we left, my wrangler got a call from Jack ordering us to his office. My wrangler led me in, and I dropped to my knees in the correct slave pose.

"I've had a brilliant idea to maximise our profit from selling her. Look at this."

Jack talking about their profit from selling me was so humiliating I couldn't bear it. Tears formed again at the corner of my eyes as I tried to be brave.

He produced a Marquette Catholic High School uniform that looked around the right size for me. I wondered where it had come from as it looked like the real thing and not a Halloween or sex shop outfit.

Master Jack saw my puzzled look. He laughed. "Every now and then, an 18-year-old girl who's still in High School gets enslaved. If they were wearing a school uniform when they were stripped, we keep them in a dress-up closet because they'll never need them again. We have staff who like to wear them for age play or fancy-dress parties. Some love dressing up as Britney Spears in Baby One More Time." He turned back to my wrangler.

"We'll sell her innocence by sending her out onto the block in a schoolgirl uniform, and instead of slave yoga and slave mantras, she strips to music. She twirls each item around in the air, gives the audience a coy look, and tosses the garment into the crowd."

"We then invent some new mantras for her. After she tosses each garment, she says things like or 'Master, please take my virginity; I'm begging you.'"

Mistress Meredith saw the look of abhorrent loathing on my face.

"V0217, if you want to avoid three years chained to a bed in a brothel, you will put everything you have into selling this. You really were telling the truth when you said you had absolutely no sexual experience of any kind, weren't you?" I nodded.

"Well fuck. I feel bad when I see a virgin sold, but you never know what will happen in life."

Privately, Meredith thought that just like everyone does slave yoga, everyone should lose their virginity on their 18th birthday just in case they got enslaved. She'd seen several virgins sold in the three years she'd worked here, and virgins sometimes attracted the worst dregs of society, bidding on them - men who delighted in making deflowering as unpleasant and humiliating as possible. She hated them.

"Think about it. What would your god want? If you go to a brothel, you'll have sex with two men an hour, ten hours a day. That's 20,000 men in three years. You will be broken emotionally, physically, spiritually, and mentally. Afterwards, you will probably have PTSD and difficulty forming a loving relationship with a man."

"If you can drive your price high enough, you may attract the kind of man who will cherish you and probably keep you for himself. Wouldn't your god expect you to choose sex with one man (and maybe a few of his friends) over sex with 20,000?"

She had a point. I prayed under my breath for the intercession of the Virgin Mother to help me.

***

After an intense hour of working on my striptease act and thinking of new virgin mantras, I was cleaned up with a washcloth and led out for the appraisal.

My wrangler was really worried about me being wet for the appraisal. She called to one of the wranglers escorting a cute Prime girl over and explained the situation. My chastity belt was unlocked, and the cute Prime girl was ordered to get me wet but not stick her fingers more than a fingertip deep.

I sat on a chair with my butt on the edge and my legs apart. This was the first time in my life a woman had ever touched me intimately (other than Doctor Chandler). The church doesn't approve of same-sex acts, and I had no idea how to react.

The girl kissed me on the lips, and before I knew what she was doing, she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I wanted to freeze but knew I had to get wet. I kissed her back tentatively and then started to relax. As I relaxed, I felt my body open to her. My ex-fiancé's kisses had never made me feel like this. This girl was good.

She felt me relax, and one of her hands moved to my breast to caress it gently. She stopped kissing me, and then I felt her mouth laving my other breast before sucking my nipples into her mouth. Her hand started rolling my nipple back and forth as she suckled the other nipple. I mewled at her. I had no idea my breasts could be this sensitive.

The cute girl dropped to her knees. Her tongue flicked up my slit a few times before her fingers parted my labia, and the tip of her tongue dove into the entrance of my vagina. These sensations were entirely new to me, and I squirmed in embarrassment until I realised it felt good; and I mean really, really good. It felt wonderful, and I wondered if this was what heaven was like.

I splayed my legs further apart and groaned. Oh no, I could fall in love with this girl; she had me bewitched already, even though I knew it would be a terrible sin. Completely subconsciously, I started thrusting my hips up at her face. She tongued my entrance harder, slurping over the area each time the tip of her tongue came out.

She licked steadily up my slit till she found the pearl at the top that the nuns had said we were forbidden to touch as only our husbands were allowed to do that.

She sucked it into her mouth, and I whimpered, wanting more. She looked at me and winked before sucking my pearl deeper into her mouth and running her fingertips around the inside of my entrance. My thrusting hips pushed at her face faster.

"Remember slut, we want you to edge her, so she's slave-hot, do not let her cum."

Just as the glorious pressure started to build and I abandoned myself to its embrace, she stopped and pulled back.

"No, no, please don't stop," I whimpered through the gag.

When I had cooled down, the cute girl repeated eating me out till she had me perched right on the edge of exploding, stopped cold, and pulled back.

I looked at her, panic-stricken. She couldn't leave me like this. I begged but to no avail. Mistress Meredith made me stand so she could padlock the chastity belt back in place. I had been denied my first-ever orgasm, but now I wanted it desperately.

A slave couldn't be a good little church girl. The simple act of enslavement irrevocably breached the wall I had spent my whole life building around my innocence. Was there even any point in holding out any longer?

I was also confused about reacting to a girl like that. Did it mean I was a bisexual woman? My fiancé had never turned me on like that, so was I a Lesbian? It was too confusing to figure out while I was both terrified by my situation and aroused by the girl's tongue.

***

"Slave, I'm leaving your chastity belt on while the gawkers come through. I'll remove it once the serious buyers start their rounds. I'll stay close to ensure they don't damage the product. I've also decided that instead of devoxing you, I will leave that cute pink gag in; it goes well with the matching pink virgin collar and pink chastity belt."

Avicia
Avicia
444 Followers
12