Brazen and Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

I had been waiting, and even though I had expected the creature's appearance, I still almost screamed when it burst into the clearing.

Moments before, I had stripped off the remnants of my dress and stood naked in the moonlight, my pulse racing, my body fully tuned and ready for what I hoped would be coming. I slowly positioned myself on all fours facing the direction it had come last time. The scent of my arousal was tangible, it seemed like every sense in my body was dialed up by a factor of ten.

"Would it remember?"

"Would it forget and just devour me, slashing at me with those razor-sharp claws?"

Apprehensiveness mixed with my own sexual desire to be fucked, as I had been the first time, created feelings in me that were hard to reconcile. Without realizing it, my hips swung lazily back and forth, the dampness of my pussy scarcely cooling the red-hot fire between my legs.

Behind me there was a crash, I turned just as it appeared.

----

They remembered. Deep down they both had hungered for this, perhaps he even more than the creature. He remembered everything from the first time. Maybe the line between him and the creature was blurrier than he realized. Surprisingly, having a shared objective was making his connection with the creature even stronger.

Sniffing the air for maybe the hundredth time, they licked their lips and moved silently closer to Merinda. The creature accepted her name as if it had known it all along.

----

I was only barely able to see behind myself, I held my breath but snuck a peek.

The creature seemed even bigger than before. The same wolf-like features with those same blue eyes. The thick fur, the combined human/animal appearance, the power, the fury, and that same reddish-purple organ hanging between its legs, seemingly even larger than before. Moisture glistened in the dim light, its balls heavy with semen, the blue eyes only barely visible as the creature seemed to be avoiding my gaze, I shivered in anticipation.

---

Previously the creature only knew primal instinct with a lingering something, he would have called it memory, the creature didn't yet have a word for it, but it was learning quickly. They shared the name again, "Merinda," they both knew she would satisfy the urges racing through their body. The creature sensed the presence that had previously been holding it back now seemed as ravenous as it for Merinda.

The creature sensed what was deemed to be fear, but the presence disagreed, and it was right, this was not fear, they could sense fear easily enough, no this was different. This female was obviously in heat, her body was naked, in position, almost inviting them to take her ... like last time.

It wasn't sure why, but instead of plunging deep into her, they moved closer. Using their long and wide tongue, licked her, licked her from her ass to her pussy, the creature wasn't sure why, but Merinda's reaction only seemed to increase its desire for her.

Merinda moaned, her back arched and she pushed back against their mouth. They licked again and again, and her moans became screams of pleasure as they used their tongue to explore her sex and her ass. Penetrating her sex, they used their tongue to get her ready to receive them.

Their eyes took in her willingness and readiness, her body almost as wild and hungry as theirs, her streams of desire and lack of fear were intoxicating for both of them. The creature could feel her energy, her desire, her gyrations feeding its own excitement as more precum dribbled from its own sex and splashed onto the ground.

Then it felt the connection again, encouraging, willing the creature, wanting to participate, to lick and suck even more on her pink and now engorged opening.

---

I had known it was a big risk exposing myself to the creature but the way it used its tongue was more than I could possibly have hoped for. Wider, longer, and much more course than a human's it was incredible, making me feel more aroused than anything else I had ever enjoyed. Knowing those razor-sharp fangs were only inches from my most vulnerable parts only heightened the experience.

The warmth and wetness seemed to touch me everywhere at once and my world had become one of only extreme pleasure, Unlike last time, its ministrations raised me to the point of orgasm several times and actually let me plunge over the precipice so I could revel in at least two orgasms, only afterward would l wonder what had changed because, at that moment, I lost track of everything except what was occurring right there, right then.

The licking was becoming more frenzied as the creature drove me crazy, my howling was now exceeding the noises it was making and I knew it was likely only moments before it would stop pleasuring me and look to its own desires.

I had to brace myself when its immense head almost pushed me over, despite me shaking all over with yet another orgasm, I was now so sensitive that I started screaming almost before its tongue touched me as it licked from one end to the other. I could feel its fur, matted with wetness from its pre-cum moving up the back of my body, I braced my arms as much as I could as the creature prepared to mount me.

My body shuddered as more of its weight rested on my back, I felt its eagerness and attempts to enter my now-well-prepared pussy. Taking a chance and despite the creature growling, I did my best to support our combined weight with one hand and reached back to help guide that amazing cock into me.

It growled ferociously when my hand came in contact with its dripping wetness. It was huge but seemed to understand what I was doing and the growling relented somewhat as I positioned that monster at my soon-to-be ravished pussy. How had that ever fit inside me the first time I thought.

Those would be the last conscious thoughts I would remember until after it was fully and deeply inside me.

----

Frustration was building, it should not be this difficult. Merinda was in heat, and her screaming and readiness were driving them to a fever pitch, the creature struggled with inexperience. It had been obviously lucky the first time. They thrust again and again with their massive haunches but their inability to penetrate her made their blood boil with rage.

The creature howled its loudest when it felt a small warm hand on its sex, he knew what she was doing and managed to soothe the creature as they both felt her touch and then felt an opening, and nature took over.

Now they were in control, had the creature has been able to articulate thoughts it would have screamed about how tight her pussy was, the friction was intense, and her screaming was even louder as they forcibly pushed deep inside her womb. She sounded like she was being split into two, a mixture of intense pain and equal intense pleasure, with the pleasure part winning over.

They thrust even harder and were satisfied when they felt balls slap up against the smooth skin of her body, she seemed to relax for a second. At that moment the creature chose to pull almost all the way out and then piston back into her. Not nearly as tight as the first time but she screamed again, nonetheless.

Time meant nothing to the creature, nature was providing the impetus for its actions, and they repeated the penetration and withdrawal so many times that it seemed continuous.

Their howling joined in chorus now with Merinda's and for the longest time that was all there was. Then without warning when they were deep inside her now red and puffy abused pussy, they went completely rigid and then it pumped what seemed like gallons of cum inside her.

---

I felt something shift, I was almost numb, the creature had fucked me almost senseless, far beyond what I thought I could endure, I could only just support myself when I felt that hot flood inside me again. I was used to men and their maybe one or two strings of cum and always loved the feeling as it dripped out of me, but this was different.

This was a flood, the creature and I were still connected, it was still deep inside me, but the hot sticky liquid just kept pumping into me. It had stretched me so much that some of it escaped and was puddling on the ground but yet the creature made no effort to withdraw.

My arms collapsed but my ass was still high in the air joined at the hips with the creature, its cock still inside. Finally, after several moments I could feel it pulling itself out of me, it still felt large, but in its eagerness whatever tightness I had previously had was gone, if only temporarily.

How much time had gone by, I had no idea, the moon was high in the night sky, the grass around the clearing was flattened and I realized our passion had taken caused us to move around far more than I had thought possible.

Suddenly I became aware of the creature, on all fours in front of me, its blue eyes piercing my soul, its dark grey fur brushing by my body, its tongue licking my face as I laid on my side, totally spent. My eyes closed and darkness overtook me.

---

The sun rose and the moon sank beneath the horizon, he awoke knowing he had little time. Using the last of his rapidly fading senses he knew where he was relative to her. He also feared the constable would be on his way on the chance that she would be there. It was unlikely that anyone within miles would not have reported the screams and howls.

Despite himself, he smiled, although the creature was in control last night, they were almost like partners, he had felt and seen everything, and unlike Merinda he hadn't passed out.

---

The constable hurried along the path, had he been braver, he would have left before sunrise; however, like most villagers, he had heard the howling and did not want to take a chance on meeting on whatever its source was. As he rushed now, he wondered if he would find Merinda, spent and used again, hoping that he might have the chance to fuck her again.

When Tommy arrived, he found the same flattened grass, but this time Merinda was nowhere to be found. He paused and knelt, feeling the grass in the most flattened spots, it felt still warm to his touch, and cursed his timidity for not arriving sooner.

---

I opened my eyes, my body sore but feeling a warmth sourcing through my body. I looked up, and those same blue eyes looked down at me.

"I knew you couldn't stay away," he smiled.

"You must think I'm horrible, knowing that I wanted the creature to use me," I looked up as he carried me in his arms. I didn't know how far we had come, but I did nothing to cover my nakedness and I knew he would be naked as well.

"Merinda, you know the creature is part of me, it wanted you to be there, and so did I."

The sun was rising into the morning sky, and we stopped in the middle of a field. He kissed me gently.

"As the creature we had you last night in the moonlight, now as me, I would like to take you in the sunlight," he smiled, and we kissed again.

As they made love in the sun, he could feel a presence, a feeling urging him onward, he looked deep into her emerald eyes, and she saw something lurking behind his eyes.

"Good, I was hoping both of you would be here," and she kissed him even deeper and more passionately.