Breaching a Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the trip, I would call Amy early every morning. That was the most boisterous time for little Mikey, and I would put him on the phone with Amy as he gurgled and made the sweet noises that only babies can make. Amy would also call every early evening to check in and again "talk" with Mikey before I put him to bed. Our conversations were fairly brief because neither Amy nor I were talkers and I had Mikey on my hands. But all conversations ended with my closing "I love you" to which Amy responded, "I love you more."

I ended up staying with my parents for almost a week. It was two days before dad could go home and I then I had to spend time helping him and mom upon his return. Moreover, I did not have time to travel as my legal work also kept me busy, and so it was easier to stay at my parents rather than trying to rush home. In the meantime, my mother doted on little Mikey and helped me take care of him, which allowed me more time to concentrate on work than I had at home. Also, Amy did not press for our return, and, thus, I stayed where I was.

Life Changes

Then, the proverbial shit hit the proverbial fan. On the sixth morning at the parents, I called Amy as always. This time, in the middle of our call, I heard a lot of noise from her end of the phone. Amy then muted the call, only to return in the next half-minute to say that there was something going on outside, and she would call me later. I tried my usual ending, "I love you," but the call had already terminated.

I was waiting for Amy to call back. But there was no call. Then I had already scheduled a conference call with a defense contractor client in France. I received an email a couple days prior asking me to accept a telephone conference and, although the client did not state the purpose of the call, it was clearly urgent. So, I deferred calling Amy and joined the conference call. After the usual greetings and small talk, we got to business. The company had recently suffered the untimely death due to Covid of the chief legal officer of the company. At the same time, one of his subordinates had been arrested for drunk driving and another was about to go on maternity leave. The Company was in need of a new chief legal officer, and management saw me as the perfect candidate. The Company was expanding into the United States military, which they thought might more valuable than France and all other countries combined, and needed someone with the experience and ability to handle the Pentagon and oversee the lobbyists working with the Armed Services Committees. I spoke French, had good cred with everyone that mattered, and they had been very happy working with me. I would oversee a decent staff, at a large salary with great benefits. The downside was that I would have to relocate to France. We spoke for a while, and I asked for them to send me their proposal in writing. My immediate reaction was that Amy would never agree to moving to France where she did not speak the language and would have to leave her chosen profession. Still, I wanted to explore the possibility of telecommuting with regular visits to France. The company was willing to give me time to decide.

I tried to reach Amy, but the call went directly into voicemail. Later that day, I checked the news via the internet as I always do. As it turned out, my life changed at that point. Several websites reported that the FBI had swooped down on the home of James Rodin, a local District Attorney, and arrested him for having engaged in a bribery scheme to arrange eminent domain seizures to benefit private developers. Moreover, the developers were primarily from China using funds that could be traced to a Chinese government insider, and so there were international implications. The news websites had videos embedded within the stories, which showed the FBI doing the perp walk with Jim in handcuffs in front of his house. While watching the video I saw in the background a brief glimpse of a person that I did not expect to see. I downloaded all the videos, and reviewed the clips in slow motion. There was no mistaking that there was Amy quickly walking away from Jim's house. What was Amy doing there? Was Amy part of the arrest team? She did not look like she was part of the team. If not part of the arrest team, why was she there that early morning. Was the noise I heard during our morning phone call the sound of the FBI coming in to arrest Jim? Then that would mean that she was inside Jim's home before the FBI arrived, and she was not expecting anyone!

I hoped Amy would call, but there was radio silence. I again called Amy, but my calls went to voicemail. Finally, later afternoon I got a text from Amy - "All kinds of things are happening here because of Jim's arrest. Be grateful you are not here. We will talk later when things have cleared. Love you." The message left more questions than answers. What had to clear before a wife and husband could talk, and why should I be grateful. Perhaps the FBI was investigating Amy because she had been working with Jim or could they be investigating because Amy was with Jim that morning. Why was she there? Why could a wife not talk to her husband just to alleviate natural questions and concerns?

After the email, I did not call Amy again, and she did not call me. Mikey and I returned home that weekend.

Amy was not working and greeted little Mikey and me with hugs, kisses and screams of how much she missed both of us. She proceeded to ask every question about my trip, my parents and how Mikey handled the trip. She wanted to know how I got along with work while away. It seemed as if Amy wanted to occupy all available time to avoid having to talk about herself.

That night I finally corralled Amy. "Tell me Amy what is going on."

Amy first feigned ignorance of what I meant and wanted to switch topics, but I continued, "Jim was arrested. You were working with him. Tell me what is going on."

Amy brought her two hands around my head, and holding me looking directly into my eyes said, "Honey I wish I could tell you everything. There are things that are eating at me. But I can't. There are all kinds of investigations both internally and by the Feds and the State, and we all have been advised not to discuss anything even with our spouses."

That was convenient. With Amy still holding my head in her two hands and looking into my eyes I asked, "Were you there when Jim was arrested?" I could see that Amy blinked at the question and she seemed to release a bit of her hold of my head, but she maintained her position, "I am sorry, honey. But I just cannot talk about anything. I promise I will tell you everything that I can when I can. I promise...." At that point she hugged me closely and hard, with her head on my shoulders. I could sense that she was trying not to cry. We stayed like that for a while without either of us saying anything. She then released me and ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

Amy had already made preparation for dinner, which I finished. Amy finally came out and we ate silently. After dinner, Amy took me by the hand and asked if we could go to bed together. I followed her, but said, "Amy, I will go to bed with you, but you cannot expect anything from me."

Amy did not appear to be disappointed and, in fact, her eyes suggested relief. "I understand honey. I would be happy if you could just cuddle me. I need to be in your arms, holding me, protecting me, knowing that I am yours and you are mine. That is all I need but need very much."

Despite my concern about Amy being at Jim's home, I could not deny Amy. I loved Amy very much. Cuddling would be as much for my benefit as for hers. I needed to hold her and have her hands on me. I was not sure what was happening, but love is blind and Amy was my peace. Whatever concerns I had were outweighed by my need to be with Amy. We got into bed, undressed and proceeded to kiss and gently stroke each other. It was a simple quiet intimacy that was more satisfying than any sexual intercourse. We fell asleep.

The morning brought more of the same. Amy nursed little Mikey, and I again was awed by the love of a mother and child. How could I question the mother of my son? Still, I could not completely ignore the fact that Amy had some sort of relationship with Jim, and Amy could not or would not explain her presence at Jim's house the morning of the arrest. Even if she was prohibited from discussing any interactions between her and Jim, she was a cop, and I was a lawyer. There are ways to communicate even without discussing particular events directly. It seemed plain that Amy was intentionally secreting something.

Although I had never kept any secrets from Amy, I decided that as long as Amy was not talking, I would maintain my little secret of the job offer in France. Sunday night Amy and I again cuddled in bed without sex. Amy did not try to initiate anything more. I spooned Amy from the back and just held and caressed her. Amy turned her head and place her had behind the back of my head as we kissed hard. I saw both sadness and tears in her eyes. I ran my finger to capture them. Amy was silent for a while but then said, "The tears are because I am so happy with you and little Mikey." But why were her eyes so sad when she expressed her happiness?

In the morning, Amy went off to work, and I resumed my regular home schedule of working and taking care of little Mikey. Late in the afternoon, I received a call from an unknown number. Most such calls are likely spam and so I usually ignore calls where I do not recognize the number. But, for whatever reason, I answered this one. "Michael Kruger."

The caller then responded, "Mr. Kruger, we do not know each other, but I have something that you would find extremely informational and valuable, and I want to share that with you."

"First, can you tell me who you are and when you say 'valuable' it sounds to me like you are trying to sell me something." I was ready to hang up, but inertia kept me on the line.

"Mr. Kruger, I cannot identify myself for reasons that you will recognize as valid when you meet with me. And I am not selling, and I do not expect any money, favors or anything from you. Rather it is for my benefit for you to have the information, and it is even more important to you to have that information. You will need to agree that you will never disclose that you had seen the information, and certainly could not identify me to anyone. This will have to be something very confidential, although you might need to show some part of this to Amy."

I had not resolved my suspicions about the caller but agree to meet.

"Can we meet somewhere where there is both total privacy and a secure Wi-Fi?"

I responded that the caller come over my house the next day as we would have privacy and I had a good secure internet connection. She suggested lunchtime, and we agreed. I gave her my address.

That evening, Amy came home relatively early. She volunteered that with Jim's arrest the task force was in a reorganization mode. I commented that it would be a shame if Jim's arrests resulted in relieving pressure on the pedophiles. Amy shook her head affirmatively but said nothing.

After putting the baby to sleep, Amy went to the bedroom and returned in a teddy that left little to the imagination. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "I know that you have a lot to do, but I really need you, I need you in me. Please can we go to bed?" I was not in an agreeable mood but one could not reject that sort of overture. I led her to our bed, and we made gentle tender love. I admit I was not at my best, but Amy was holding me tight and passionately kissing me, as if there was going to be no tomorrow, while professing her love and desire to have more of my children and be together forever. Curiously for the second time in as many days, Amy was whispering how she was mine and only mine, phrases that she had never used before.

The next day, Amy returned to work, and I resumed my roles as lawyer and caretaker for Mikey. Around noon, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see a young woman in business garb. She introduced herself as simply Geraldine, "There is no need for second names in this instance." She got right to business and asked if we could sit at a computer with internet.

Geraldine that started, "You are wondering why I am here. I will not play games. I am here because I hate your wife, and I want to hurt her. The worst punishment that I think I can inflict on your wife Amy is to make you hate her. Unless you are one of those degenerate cuckolds that fictional stories are written about, I believe that what I am prepared to show you will make you hate your wife more than even my hate. But first I need your word that this stays solely between us, although I will give you some screen shots so that you have proof when, as I expect, you confront your wife. But you shall never tell anyone about me, or what you will see here, ever to anyone. Are we in agreement?"

I had no choice at this point. I had to know. "Yes, I agree this is totally confidential and solely between us."

Geraldine then explained that she is sister to a guy that Amy had pursued and busted for perpetuating an insurance fraud scheme. Apparently, there was a lot of money involved because her brother went to prison for several years. Geraldine had sat through the entire trial and sentencing. She was convinced that Amy had significantly exaggerated the facts to make Geraldine's brother appear evil when it should have been viewed as simply a little fraud scheme by a guy trying to make ends meet for his family. Geraldine believed that Amy's testimony was the difference between a slap on the wrist and the long prison sentence.

Geraldine now worked as a paralegal in the U.S. Attorney's office. As she carried her married name, no one knew of her relationship to her brother's case, even if it would have been of any concern. Her current assignment was to work with the U.S. attorneys who were prosecuting Jim. She continued that, as part of investigating Jim and in view of the Chinese government connection, the U.S. Attorneys had managed to obtain a 30-day warrant to place one video/audio feed in the living room of Jim's house. The video/audio feed were voice and motion activated and basically turned on whenever someone entered the living room. The camera and mic picked up much of the living room and adjoining areas. As part of the stipulations in the warrant, the government was required to have one person, not an attorney, review all the video/audio captures to delete all private activities, and save only those portions that involved non-family members. Geraldine was the person tasked with going through the tapes of Jim's house to delete the irrelevant activities.

"So I was reviewing the tapes of the last couple weeks, ending with the tapes of the FBI arresting the D.A. in his home. As I was reviewing the tapes for deletion, I saw that Jim was entertaining a woman and they were hot. That assignation was of no concern to the investigation, and was preparing to permanently delete all the footage when the woman in question walked around the living room and was talking about the art work on the wall. That was where the government had hidden the camera and mic. The woman basically looked into the hidden camera and it was the face and voice that had become fixed in my brain, because it was the face and voice of the cop that put my brother away - your wife. I then went back and excerpted all the sections of the tapes that included your wife and uploaded it to a very secure and private site, and then deleted everything in the official database as the warrant required."

The nightmare that I imagined but hoped was just a nightmare was about to become true. My stomach was in knots and my heart rate was probably in dangerous territory. "Can I see those tapes please?"

"Is your computer connected to the internet?"

"Yes, and it is secure via VPN, because I do my business here."

Geraldine then took my keyboard and mouse and went through some machinations to reach a virtual database. "So that you can follow and understand, your wife visited Jim over three separate nights over five days." I will show you the complete videos of all three days.

Geraldine then clicked on file 1.

Day 1

The video started playing. Jim and Amy were entering the house with a takeout dinner in bags. The entry was somewhat at the edge of the image, but I could see Jim and Amy enter and the two took off their shoes and socks. I guess Jim had a think about shoes in the house. Jim opened a bottle of wine, and poured a glass for Amy and himself. They toasted and each took a sip. Jim then started to caress the side of Amy's cheek while they talked but so quietly that the mic could not pick up the words. They then separated and Jim started to prepare to serve the takeout dinner. In the meantime, Amy sat in one the easy chairs in the living room, took out her phone and called. "Hi honey, just calling to check in and see if little Mikey is still up to talk to mommy." Amy was drinking wine in Jim's house while calling me and Mikey. The call was expected but, now, conveniently the call also was confirmation that I was still away and clueless. After the usual ending of "I love you more," Amy left her phone on the side table and returned to the dining area. There the two proceeded to have a dinner that would be typical of any husband and wife. They ate, they drank wine, they occasionally held hands, they talked about their day and plans. After eating, Amy picked up the plates and cutlery and walked away, presumably to the sink, and Jim followed. The two disappeared from view and the voices were too faint to understand. But a minute later, the video showed Amy straddling Jim with her legs wrapped around his torso and her arms around his head and neck. The two were in lip-lock. Jim carried her straddling body to the couch, where the two collapsed.

My wife and Jim started removing each other's clothing. Once they were naked, the two lay down on a faux-bear rug in the middle of the living area. With Jim on his back, Amy placed her head on Jim's stomach and started licking Jim's cock. She was holding Jim's cock in her hand and the glint from her engagement and wedding rings was easily recognizable. Occasionally her hand would caress Jim's balls and then thigh and then return to his cock. Jim was gently stroking her back. Amy then pulled herself up so that the two lovers could kiss. Amy hand was still on his cock, and her rings still glinting as they moved with her hand up and down Jim's shaft. Jim was kissing Amy's lips, kissing her neck, kissing her milking tits, while gently fingering Amy. Jim, moved Amy to her back, opened Amy's leg's and started to gently caress and then lick her sex.

At that point, Jim lifted Amy and carried her towards the bedroom and out of view. At this point, the video terminated as neither the voice nor motion detectors were triggered.

The next video was the following morning. The video was triggered by my morning call to Amy. Amy's phone was ringing on the side table where she had left it. After a number of rings, Amy appeared and answered the phone. She was nude, obviously having no time to cover herself. I was watching Amy talking to me while naked in another man's house. As always, the last words were "I love you more." Although the video was not clear, I imagined that Amy still had Jim's cum running down her thighs as she calmly talked to her clueless husband and expressed her love.

After the call, the video again terminated until the Amy and Jim came out dressed, made travel cups of coffee and then took their leave. The last seconds on the clip was Amy kissing Jim good-bye.

Day 2