Breaching a Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next clip was actually two days later. Geraldine explained that Amy and Jim did not get together in the house the prior night. The Day 2 video began around 4 pm with a clip of Jim preparing dinner. A bit past 5 pm, the doorbell rang, and Jim opened the door for Amy. The two kissed, and Amy again took off her shoes and socks as Jim had done previously. The two were in and out of the video range as apparently, they were completing dinner together. Next, they sat down for dinner. Jim opened a bottle of wine, poured two glasses of wine, and then raised his glass with a toast "may your dreams be fulfilled Amy." Amy touched his glass with hers and responded, "to us indeed." During dinner, Jim asked, "What did you do last night?'

"After work, went with the guys to the pub. We had a good time, and I even did some darts. Then went home and scrounged some leftovers to eat and thought."

"Thought about what?"

"Us. It was a beautiful night and wonderful morning my last time here. It is a very difficult and confusing situation with Michael and little Mikey. I had to decide whether the other night was something that I wanted and, even if wanted, whether it was a road that we wanted to take. I had to talk to someone and so called my sister."

"What did you tell her?"

"I didn't give any details and did not say anything about our already having slept together. But I told her the truth. I met someone for whom I have strong feelings. I think it is love, but maybe it is just infatuation and maybe I am just wanting to feel the exhilaration of playing some dark secret game. I want to find out, but that would mean a potentially torrid affair."

"Wow. So, what did your sister respond when you told her you were looking at an affair?"

"She likes Michael and had always considered that he was a catch for me. She told me I was stupid to even consider going into the rabbit hole that an affair would be. She warned me that cheating would be wrong and if Michael ever found out, I should not expect any forgiveness or a family. She thought the risk/benefit analysis was totally one-sided against any affair, but then my sister had to concede that she could not know the strength of my feelings either for you or for Michael."

"So, what did you decide after all that?"

Amy almost nonchalantly responded, "I am here, aren't I."

Listening to the conversation sunk me lower than I could have expected. What I was about to see was not some impetuous action under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or unconsidered action. This was Amy acting knowingly and deliberately understanding the risks and acting based on her own benefit/risk decision. That effect of that decision did not take long to become apparent.

After eating and removing the dinnerware, Jim led Amy to the fireplace where he started the gas logs. Of course, there would a fireplace. Jim reached out for Amy, but Amy resisted and grabbed her phone. "I need to do this first." Amy then called my phone to "talk" to little Mikey and then have a brief conversation with me. I ended the conversation with the usual "I love you" and she responded, "love you more." Amy did not indicate any concerns about her sister's warnings or talking with her husband and son immediately before fucking another man. Amy put down the phone and sat next to Jim on the faux-bear rug in front of the fireplace. He gently kissed Amy, as he started to undress her. Amy then got down on her knees and undressed Jim. She ran her hands up his legs and massaged the inside of his thighs. Skimming over his erection, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and tugged them down together with his boxers. I could see his cock spring free as Amy started to caress his balls. She smiled up at him and then gently kissed the head of his cock, licking it clean. Cupping his balls in her hand, Amy licked his cock from the base to the tip where she swirled her tongue around the rim, eventually ending with swallowing almost the entirety of his shaft.

Jim moved Amy's head to his and the two kissed while Jim slowly opened Amy's legs. His left hand was now gently stroking Amy's exposed vulva. I could almost see Amy getting wet. After a few minutes, Jim turned so that the two lovers were in a 69-position laying on their sides. Amy began deep throating Jim while Jim kissed her pussy and fingered her ass. Her left leg was pointing up to give Jim full access to her triangle. Jim then spooned Amy from behind, and then pushed his cock into her. Any turned her head to kiss Jim as he was pumping her from the spooning position. During the entire process, there were glints of Amy's rings.

After some minutes of this, Jim lay on his back as Amy placed herself in a cowgirl position and guided his cock into her pussy. She then rode him. Sometimes she lay flat on top of Jim and the two kissed passionately while both had their hips moving in unison for the deepest penetration. Sometimes Amy sat up turned backwards, which caused her to actually look directly at the hidden camera. Her face displayed only unadulterated ecstasy.

After a few minutes of that position, Jim grabbed Amy's hips and turned her over so that they were in a missionary position. As Jim penetrated her, Amy lifted her legs high and then wrapped those beautiful long legs around Jim's waist. I knew the feeling of Amy wrapping those legs around my waist. With her exercise regime those wrapped legs were both strong and sensual. Missionary with Amy's legs wrapped tightly around my torso was my favorite. The two continued to kiss hungrily to break only for Amy to moan, and then say, "You're so good. Oh God."

After a hard fucking the two finally came together. Amy again wrapped her legs around Jim's waist and would not let him pull out. That was another Amy-ism. She wanted to continue feeling Jim's now-flaccid cock in her, and then to get it hard again. The two lay joined together in the intimate afterglow. After a while, Amy released her legs and nudged Jim on his back and then crossed her left leg over Jim while wrapping her right had around Jim's neck. With her left hand, Amy began to caress Jim's body, while Jim caressed hers. Again, the two kissed, this time more lightly that the prior passionate kisses. It was a scene of absolute bliss, and it hurt as all hell!

The two broke to get another glass of wine and some water - there had been a lot of exertion. They talked the usual pillow talk that lovers share when nothing needs to be said as their sex had made everything clear.

They shortly resumed their carnal knowledge. This time Amy squatted on his lap and took his cock and pushed it into her wet pussy. She was grinding a cowgirl dance while pushing her breasts against into his mouth. Perhaps I should not have expected anything else, but, still, watching Amy feed my son's milk to Jim made me angrier than any of the other decrepit events I had seen that day.

Eventually the two tired out, grabbed more water retired to the bedroom.

The next clip was almost a copy of the prior morning clip. I had called and Amy grabbed the phone that she left in the living room. This was the call where I had asked if Amy could possibly come up to my parents so that she could spend a little time with them, see her son, and then we could return together. I now knew exactly how Amy was occupied, when she had responded to my invitation with "I am so sorry honey, but I just have too many things on my plate, and I just do not have time for this trip." Her last words were again "I love you more."

During the call, however, Jim came by and tried to place his arms around Amy, but she forcefully pushed his arms away and deliberately stepped away from him. Jim looked a bit stunned. After the telephone call ended, Amy told Jim, "What you and I have is something apart from Michael and me. Michael is a good person, and a wonderful husband and father to my son. When we are together, it is you and me. But when I am with Michael either physically or on a call, I am his, and you may not disrespect him by touching me even if Michael cannot see anything. The boundaries of the two relationships can never be crossed." Jim quickly apologized and promised to always respect the boundaries that Amy demanded. The two kissed to seal their agreement, and then kissed more and held each other. That woman certainly has her view of life all so nicely ordered and compartmentalized.

The last entry for that morning was Jim asking whether Amy would come over that night. Amy would not, "You have me pretty sore tiger, and I need to recover, and, besides, I need to break and think." She then turned to Jim and sweetly smiled, "but then I think that the best idea may be not to think about it." The two left for work, with Jim saying, "I love you." Amy just kissed Jim but said nothing.

Day 3

Geraldine now played the clips of the third day. I was fast-forwarding some of the video, just as I had done with the prior videos. The video started with Jim again getting dinner together, and as before, Amy came into the house. The two kissed, as Amy removed her shoes and socks. Amy then asked, "so what's for dinner today?" Jim grabbed Amy, lifted her and carried her to the bear rug. "I thought we would start with dessert actually, and then work our way backwards."

"Hmm" Amy responded as she started to undress Jim while he again undressed Amy, and the two collapsed on the rug. But once on the rug, Amy pulled Jim's belt off his pants, made a loop and started playfully striking Jim with the belt. "I am going to teach you to starve me.... I punish my lovers... Yes, I get hot and aroused and I punish......" She continued to playful strike him as the two were laughing and rolling on the rug. Amy rolled Jim on his back, and squatted on him while playfully spanking him. "You seducer. I shall punish you for seducing me" she said between her giggles. Jim turned her around into a missionary position. Amy wrapped her legs around Jim and continued to slap his ass.

Eventually, Jim grabbed the belt from Amy, and similarly made a loop and playfully smacked Amy on her ass, "sluts should learn their place in society." Amy tried to crawl away but Jim grabbed her legs and pulled her back to him. With Amy playing defense and giggling, Jim spread Amy's legs and started to playfully tap her pussy with the belt in mock spanking. As Amy tried to close her legs, he forced them open again, "You my dear are required to keep your legs open for me anytime I want." He then again more forcefully struck her pussy, "do you understand?"

"Yes" Amy answered, and then playfully added "or should I now say, yes, my master" and giggled. Jim placed Amy on her back and went down on her, "Master desires to eat his slave's pussy, and you had better enjoy it."

Amy grabbed back the belt, and started striking Jim's back screaming "harder... harder you twit... harder if you want your slave to enjoy it." She then orgasmed. Amy had never come from my oral ministrations, but she did for Jim. The two continued to play and laugh. I had never seen Amy so playful. I was hurting. My heart was racing, and my stomach was turning. Amy's "master" comment was a joke, but it reflected my perception of the new reality that Amy had given herself to Jim and was forever lost to me.

The two remained on the rug. Amy slowly caressed his back smiling and eyes closed. "Ah, I can live like this," said Jim. Amy then nudged Jim so that he was laying on his stomach. Amy then sat cow-girl over Jim's ass, and started to slowly and lovingly massage Jim's shoulders, his arms and his back. She would occasionally lay down on his back and use her breasts to massage Jim's back, while pressing her face to his so that the two would kissed. I could not really imagine something more erotic, and Amy had never come close to doing anything like this for me. Jim then turned to face upwards with Amy still laying on top. She massaged her breasts against his chest, while continuing to kiss his face, with on hand grabbing his cock with her ring finger while her other hand wrapped around Jim's head. She would then change hands and move her body, but Amy constantly pushed her body against his, running her hands over his entire body and kissing every part of that body. Amy was making love, passionately, to Jim. The two were whispering to each other and laughing. Their faces showed utter satisfaction by both cheaters. The knife kept being shoved in my gut further and further.

After a while, the two left the rug and quicky ate their dinner with a glass of wine. After cleaning up, Amy was walking around picking up their clothes when Jim grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw at Amy, "Hey slave, we have time for this another time. There are other things to do first." Amy took the pillow lay down on the rug, and placed the pillow beneath herself. With her triangle unknowingly facing the camera, Amy slowly opened her legs and exposed her sex to Jim, "Well let's start with step one."

Little Mikey was now crying and I had to change his diaper and feed his bottle of expressed milk. Geraldine understood and hung around. "Geraldine, I have seen enough. I don't need to see any more. You said you would provide me with some screenshots, and I would ask for that please."

"I had already made selected copies of images when I was going through that. I just downloaded them on you computer, and checked that they work. You have what you need. I hope that our paths never cross again, because that would mean we are both in trouble. But if you need anything on this, please contact me, discreetly of course." With that, Geraldine saw herself out. I was holding little Mikey and crying on the inside at the vicious curve life threw me in the last weeks.

Rectification

I needed to think. It was clear that this is not just sex. In fact, if Amy merely had a one-night stand with some guy that picked her up while she was drunk or high, I would have not only forgiven her, but would have viewed the fling as much more than a typical challenge that we had to circumvent in our happy marriage path. I might even have considered continuing the marriage if Amy had a brief fling to satisfy a need for experimentation or perhaps to help with work. Neither threatened the basis of our marriage. The literature is full of RAAC stories, and so plainly people believe that reconciliation is possible after a wife cheats.

Amy's relationship with Jim, however, was far more than a fling. The video manifested a deep bond between Amy and Jim. There was true emotion when she initiated the deep loving kisses, the caressing and the massage shown in the videos. The kisses and the conversations hurt more watching Jim fuck Amy. The videos showed a relationship that was far more than sex. In fact, Jim did not seem bigger than me or offer Amy anything that I could not do. It passed my mind that Amy maybe simply took the opportunity to enjoy a bit of extracurricular activity because I was not around. But then there would be just some fun and sex, and not the intimate and caring loving that I saw.

I was sick to my stomach and angry. I wanted to strike out violently against the adulterers. But I am a lawyer. Lawyers are not my favorite people, but we are trained to marshal facts and consider all options and consequences before acting. The biggest factor here was little Mikey. A divorce would separate his mother and father, and, regardless of proof of infidelity, mothers automatically gain primary custody of a baby absent showings that I could not make here. The consequences of a divorce were such that I had to be careful because if I pissed off Amy, she could divorce me, and I again would lose Mikey.

The more I thought about it, the clearer it became that I needed to retain custody of Mikey. Everything else was collateral to that prime directive. I knew to almost 100% certainty that Amy would never agree to share custody of Mikey. On the other hand, I could not agree that the cheating slut that destroyed our marriage should benefit from retaining custody, and, frankly, I thought that I would be the better caregiver. I needed Mikey. I was certain that Amy would be very generous with my visitations with Mikey if she got custody. Indeed, Amy might encourage frequent visits because my caretaking would free her time. But I wanted custody.

One option would be to continue my marriage with Amy and keep her satisfied to avoid her asking for a divorce. That was not a game that I wanted to play, and particularly I could never even be sure that Amy would not cheat again.

But problems are simply openings for solutions. A plan began to form in my mind. There would be multiple moving parts, but no reason they could not synchronize. The first step was to email the French company and tell them that I accepted their offer. I would also tell them that I would like to start very soon as this was an opportune time for me to shift my responsibilities to other lawyers in my firm. I asked that the Company find me suitable quarters on at least a short term basis, and, very importantly, a suitable caretaker for my Mikey.

Next, I called my mother and asked if it would be possible to have someone look after Dad while she flew to France for a few days where I would meet her. To say she was shocked or surprised is an understatement particularly when I told her that I had visual proof of Amy's affair and would be moving to France while divorcing Amy. I explained that I needed her in France because little Mikey would need someone to be with him for a day or two, and she was the only one I truly trusted. She said she would talk with Dad and see what could be done.

Next I started an emergency expedited process to obtain a passport for both Mikey and Amy.

I called the managing partner and asked for a meeting ASAP. That was arranged for the next day after-hours. I called a family lawyer who owed me, and she agreed to a phone conference the next day also. I asked her to find out what was involved in custody disputes where the child was resident in France with one parent, and the other parent was here.

I started to review our finances and tried to pay off all our credit card and other debts. The next day I would go to a bank and open up a checking account in my name only. I started reviewing my 401K plans and the logistics of splitting our investment accounts.

Finally, I started making sure that all my personal and professional files were stored in the cloud and that I could retrieve them from my laptop computer.

The next step was one I hated to do, because it would be underhanded and I would be defrauding Amy. Perhaps she deserved to be cheated as she had cheated me. But, while Amy had withheld information from me, she had never lied. But I had no choice but to be an asshole. I had to get little Mikey to France, and that could not be accomplished without Amy coming also. There were simply no way by which one parent can take an infant out of the country without certified papers allowing him to do so.

When Amy came home, I told her that I needed to go to France for work, and I wanted her and little Mikey to come with me. Amy did not seem too interested, but I threw down the gauntlet. "Amy, we seem to be drifting apart. Our telephone conversations while I was away seemed distant. I understand that you cannot talk, but I am worried about what you are not telling me about Jim." I think we need to get away even if for a little bit and just reconnect." Amy had no reason to believe that I knew of her clandestine time with Jim, but I was telling Amy that she needed to allay my suspicions. Knowing that she was guilty, I expected that Amy would do anything to keep me clueless. Amy then said that she had just been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury investigating the D.A.'s activities and that would be in ten days. She was visibly nervous about the testimony. Although anyone called to a grand jury would be nervous, in this case Amy had the additional baggage of probably having to lie under oath about her private relationship with Jim.