Breadcrumbs

Story Info
A Tale of Seduction, feeding my every desire.
2.3k words
4.11
3.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers

Every day I take the same train, same route, to and from work. When you observe people this often, you catch little private moments they don't realize they're sharing.

As my eyes wandered, my gaze caught her legs, crossing then uncrossing. The slightest reveal of crimson panties hooked me in. As my eyes started traveling north up her form, our eyes met. She had been observing me, observing her. I felt awkward, like I was caught doing something, so I turned away quickly. When I casually looked at her again, she was smirking at me. Amused by my shy timid demeanor. Did she purposely let her panties linger so I could see them?

The screeching of the train prompted the next stop and she rose to her feet, her short skirt providing a tease of her round juicy ass as she bent down to pick up her bag from the seat next to hers. Thighs and ass cheeks lure me to stare harder, just as she shifts her head to see if I'm watching. I realize she is doing it on purpose and it was turning me on in a bad way.

She slung her bag over her shoulder heading in my direction towards the door to exit. At my shoulder, she leans in, her breath on my neck, she suggests in a stern growl, "Maybe you should get off here for a better look."

My cock grew hard almost immediately as she walked away and exited the door. She walked past my window, a brief glance over her shoulder revealing a sly smile. I had a decision to make, and fast. If those doors closed, this could be a missed opportunity. I decided to take it, I shot out of my seat and slipped through the doors as they were sliding closed. I could see those legs climbing the stairwell up to the loud city streets above.

I've never done anything like this before, engaging in some cryptic encounter with a stranger. I was firing on all cylinders, my mind busy with what I should do.

Should I hustle and catch up to her?

Should I lag behind and wait for her signal?

Just then, her head turns and she flashes me that smirk again. She's toying with me, I realize this is part of the game. Like leaving breadcrumbs baiting me to follow her. Her confidence was intoxicating and out of the norm for me. I was intrigued to find out what would happen next.

After a few blocks, sifting through a crowd of people shuffling along in their day, I managed to see her at the platform of her building, slipping her key in the lock. Before entering and leaving the door cracked, she met my eyes to be sure I saw her. Her pace was slow as she climbed a couple flights of stairs to her floor. Her heels clicking along the way, taunting me with that slow anticipation and mystery of what's to come.

At her apartment, the door was left partially cracked, synonymous with her continual tease to toy with me. When I pushed it open, it made a haunting creak. She was standing there near the window, the light shining in behind her creating this glow around her. With her hands on her hips, she playfully says, "Don't be shy, come in and stay awhile."

I entered, and I'm a little intimidated. Unsure of what's to come, excited by the thrill. She simply points to a chair placed in the middle of the room, gesturing to it vaguely, adding a "Have a seat." I jump to do as she says, sitting with my hands in my lap waiting for her. The vibe of the room screams that she is in charge. Continually prompting me with her suggestions, which have me eating out of the palm of her hand.

She sauntered over to the chair, squaring up with my body, towering over me. She straddled one of my legs, allowing me to feel the heat radiating from her thighs. It took everything I had to keep composure, my cock ached with the tease of it. She ran her fingers through my hair, balling up a little fist when reaching the back and tugged my head back. My neck followed, allowing my face to look upward. She leaned in over me, nearly touching my lips with hers and said, "Undress me, slowly."

She covered my mouth with hers, planting the deepest kiss submerging my very being in her well of seduction. I couldn't have saved myself even if I wanted to.

I reached my hands up to her long legs, fingertips traveling painfully slow, reaching her lace panties underneath her skirt. Her hot flesh stoked my lust as I carefully drug those panties down, past her stockings, finally allowing them to fall to the floor.

Next, my nervous fingers fumbled with her tiny buttons on her dress shirt. Her mouth and tongue, performing their dance, doing their best to distract me from my task. Her scent makes me drunk with each movement of her hair, smelling of flowers as it swayed against our faces.

Finally, her shirt was open. When she pulled back and I opened my eyes, I could see her lace bra matches her panties now lying lifeless on the floor. Placing her right hand on my shoulder for balance, she carefully steps out of them, kicking her heels off in the process. She positioned her left foot on the chair between my legs, I could sneak a peek of her beautiful pink petals with this angle. My dick was as hard as marble.

She looks into my eyes and with a stern command tells me to remove her stocking. I reach for her, but her grip to my shoulder tightens, then she corrects me. "With your teeth." I look up to that smirk, baiting me to obey as I have thus far.

I lean in, using my teeth gently to graze her skin capturing the lace border of her stocking. When I have a decent grip, I begin to pull back, revealing her bare leg underneath as if I'm unwrapping her. She pulled her knee to her chest, allowing the stocking to completely slip off. When my teeth unclenched to release it, she pushed her manicured toes into my mouth. She's just feeding my every desire, consuming my very fantasy. I sucked her beautiful toes, massaging them with my tongue, worshiping them with every stroke.

Her pussy on full display with this angle. When she pulled her foot back to place it back on the chair, she smiled a wicked smile asking "You like what you see?" "Hmm?"

She barely finished her taunting question when I quickly answered back. A desperate eager "yes" was all it took. I knew I was in for an incredible afternoon. She put her foot back on the ground, and moved around to the back of my chair. Moving her fingers in a walking motion across my groin, she grabs her stocking from my lap. Commanding my wrists be placed behind my back, hands gripping the chair. She tied one wrist down to the chair, then the other.

My cock was beginning to ache so deeply being confined in my pants. I needed release. I have never been teased this much, the slow burn and its intensity was killing me. She breezed around to the front of the chair again after securing my wrists, leaning over me again to smother my mouth with hers. Massaging my tongue with hers, her hot whispers into my mouth asking, "Were you thinking dirty thoughts of me on that train?"

"Was it something like this? A naughty afternoon fuck with a stranger?

"Did your cock move when you saw my little show I put on for you?"

Each "YES" I was able to manifest, more needy than the last.

She reached up and ripped my shirt open, my buttons flying in every direction. Soft dainty hands traveled my skin, down my chest, over my abs. Those long fingers begin to unfasten my belt, then unbutton my slacks. Finally, my zipper, torturously slow. My excitement and anticipation got the best of me as my body reacted and trembled.

She positioned herself at my knees and reached inside my boxers, pulling my eager cock free. I was already oozing precum, it glistened on my cock head inviting her to lap it up. I could see it in her eyes as they moved back and forth, from my cock into my eyes. She knew I was hungry.

She innocently asked, "Is that what you want...want me to taste you?"

I moan out such a desperate "YES"

She sticks her tongue out, capturing my dribbled precum on the tip of her tongue. My body jolts at contact with her tease. She smirks at seeing my reaction, knowing just how sensitive I am. Without saying another word, she wrapped her lips around my cock. Slowly descending down my shaft, taking me deep into her throat. Then, back up. My moans echoing the room seemed to drive her, turning her on, making her become more aggressive.

Bobbing up and down on every inch of my cock, faster, sloppier. Her saliva soaked my cock and balls. She pulled her mouth back to breathe easier, stroking my shaft. Taunting me, as she smeared my juicy tip over her full lips. Her filthy little smirk she flashed right before meeting the tip of my cock with the tip of her tongue had me moaning so desperately as she hiked her skirt up to her hips before standing up.

Fuck, my anticipation of her next move had my body trembling. She climbed into my lap, straddling my thighs, her arms draped around my shoulders, then running her fingers through my hair. Again, tightening her grip at the back of my head, she pulled my head back with a little tug making my face tilt upwards. Covering my mouth with hers, she kissed me with such fervor.

I was so lost in the moment, with her warm mouth, soft skin pressed against me, and her ability to command my lust this way. She slid her wet pussy lips up my shaft, coating me with her juices. When reaching her opening, she pushed her hips deep into my lap burying my eager cock inside her warm cunt.

"MMM FUCK!" I moan out between kisses as she slowly rocks her pelvis fucking me so deeply. My cock and balls were covered in her wetness as she used me, this fuck toy she's picked up to satisfy her pleasure. I could barely see straight, I was so turned on.

She continued kissing my mouth and neck as she grinded deep down on me. She removed her blouse and bra, exposing her amazing tits. She began moving her hands down my bound arms to my wrists starting to untie me. She whispered in my ear with her sultry breath, telling me she wants my hands on her body.

When my hands were freed, I immediately began exploring her territory. Her warm smooth skin, her luscious tits with their hard nipples between my fingertips, then in my mouth. Her pussy begins to bounce up and down on my shaft, my hands around her curvaceous ass cheeks. Squeezing, kneading, and worshiping this perfect ass.

Fuck, this sexual goddess has me ready to cum so soon. I started whimpering, almost whiny in my tone. She slaps my face, just slightly to pull my focus.

"Don't you fucking cum yet! You can cum when I say you're allowed to cum."

"Yes ma'am" I whimpered.

I couldn't even recognize my own voice, she had me in such a submissive state I've never felt before. Usually I'm so controlled and confident, in life and with women. I found myself completely open to surrender at this moment.

She smiled and made a snide giggle, followed by a "Good boy."

She slowly stands up, my cock hungrily throbbing as I slip out of her warmth. She instructs me to go lay down. I feel a little dazed and dizzy when I stand up moving to her bed. I lay down with my head on her pillow as she crawls up my body, her hands lightly grazing my thighs, then torso, finally resting on my chest as she straddles me.

She yanks the pillow out from under my head so it lays flat, then turns around and shimmies her ass end over my face. My mouth and chin are smothered by her drenched pussy grinding into my beard and lips. My tongue so fucking thirsty for her taste, invades her tight cunt, then up to her quivering clit. She moans the sweetest sounds, fucking my face faster and harder.

"That's right, you want to make this pussy cum don't you?" She asks.

My hands reach around to spread her bouncy ass cheeks apart, my finger tip wet from her beautiful pussy, pushing into her puckered little asshole. She groans with delight, coaching me on. Telling me what a good boy I'm being for her. Asking me if I want to cum with her.

She doesn't wait for my response, she drapes her body a crossed mine, putting my cock in her mouth. Sucking and swallowing me so deep, I could feel my cum bubbling to the surface. Her thrusts against my mouth became more aggressive and rough. I feel her cunt spasm and twitch soaking my face. She pulls her head back to cry out in her climax, stroking me, "Fuck! Cum for me, right now, cum for me."

I do as I'm told, and my cock erupts with its first thick rope, she shoves me back in her mouth to swallow as I empty into her throat. After she's consumed every drop, she giggles and says, "Mmm, now that's a good boy."

artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers