Break In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a well choreographed series of swings and drops she came to an abrupt but graceful conclusion with her sliding down the rope with only one hand. As she stood proud on the stage, the ribbons vanished upward and shave gave her bows to the crowd.

"This is the sexiest circus I've ever been too!" Evelyn cheered happily.

We couldn't stop clapping and cheering. It was Cirque Du Soleil meets erotic nudity.

"That was amazing." Kayla said. "Can we get some ribbons of our own?"

I chuckled. "I definitely don't like the idea of you breaking your neck!"

"Mmmm. I think I could handle it." She winked.

There was another ribbon acrobatic dance that was featured as a duet. Floor acrobatics and dances were performed and even exotic pole dancing. All performers started nude or ended up being nude by the end of their performances. The ribbon duet even featured girl on girl oral as they were swinging elegantly through the air.

The time we spent at the club was absolutely electric and we couldn't get enough of it. After a few hours, our libidos were peaked at an all time high and decided to head home. Evelyn and Kayla were hanging on me as we walked back to the car.

"I'm not gonna lie, baby. That got me so...fucking wet." Evelyn whispered in my ear.

"Alright. Everyone in the car. Now. I can't wait any longer." I half joked.

The twins glanced at each other and smiled discreetly.

"What?"

"Oh! Nothing. Just drive us home, my love." Kayla deflected.

"Hmm." I grunted. Then glared at her. She was up to something.

I opened the back door to the car and they both slid in the backseat. In record time I made sure everyone was buckled and practically peeled out of the parking lot to race home. I was desperate to dive, head first, into both of their pussies.

The show we witnessed, combined with how sexy they both looked, as well as the alcohol. I couldn't really think straight. It was like a bull seeing a waving red banner. I wanted to attack it...and nothing else mattered.

I looked in my rear view mirror to see movement. Evelyn jumped in the front seat with remarkable grace.

"What's gotten into you, Ev?!" I chuckled.

"You think you're the only one about to boil over the edge?" Evelyn bit her lip.

She started unbuckling my belt and within a few seconds my pants and underwear were pushed to my knees. My cock sprang upward like a diving board.

"Ohhhhhh god I missed you." Evelyn gushed in a whisper to my granite rod.

Evelyn leaned down and pushed her wet lips down on me, sheathing my cock masterfully. She engulfed my entire shaft, shoving me deep down her throat on her first go.

"Mmmm! FUUUU...." I groaned with aggression. I almost lost myself completely, nearly crashing the car.

Her succulent lips glided up and down my sensitive shaft with a vice like grip. It was so warm. So soft. So wet. So intense.

"Jeezus fuck...baby. Oh my fucking...holy fuck, baby!" I was losing it. She was unraveling me like a piece of candy.

"MmmHmmm." Evelyn hummed around my cock.

It took every ounce of willpower to keep the car straight and go the speed limit. Just as I thought my brain was overloading, I felt Kayla lean forward and reach towards the slit in Evelyn's dress.

She snaked her way inside her dress and remained there a few seconds. Evelyn then started bobbing her head much faster on the entire length of my clock. A few moments later I saw Kayla pull her hand free and...

"Here, my love. Taste her." Kayla cooed in my ear.

She brought her hand in front of me. Her fingers were literally dripping with Evelyn's juices. I didn't hesitate but half a second after processing what I was seeing.

I lunged my head forward and sucked Kayla's fingers into my mouth. Evelyn's juices saturated my tongue and kicked my palate with flavor. Holy fuck she tasted heavenly.

"More!" I grunted to Kayla.

She dug into her twin sister's pussy once more. Evelyn's mouth gripped tighter on my cock and bobbed furiously, while her sister plunged back into her.

"Mmmm. Mm. Mmmmm!" Evelyn hummed sensually around my cock.

Moments later, Kayla removed her hand and displayed her fingers cupped like a bowl in front of me. Sitting before me was a sizable pool of Evelyn's sweet nectar in Kayla's hand.

Kayla, being ever gracious, brought her hand to my mouth and let me drink from it. I slurped it heavily like it was the fountain of youth.

"Evelyn. Oh my god, baby. You taste so fucking amazing." I panted.

Evelyn started squealing lightly around my cock.

"Romeo...I think she just came."

That did me in.

"Ohhh fuuuuuuuck!!" I clenched the steering wheel with a death grip.

Hearing those words escape Kayla's mouth threw me over the edge. My hips bucked up once and my balls threw everything they had down Evelyn's tight throat.

Evelyn hummed loudly and then slammed her lips all the way down to the base of my cock. I relentlessly erupted with countless volleys of cum and she engulfed every last drop.

A few minutes of her sucking the life out of my cock, she finally felt satisfied that I had nothing left to give her. She leaned back on her heels and gave me the sexiest look she ever dawned. I knew she wanted more.

Evelyn leaned forward and kissed my ear and whispered. "And that...was nothing. Like I said, I am going to demolish you tonight."

She then sat back in the chair and buckled up. She, once again, looked cute as ever. My sweet, bubbly Evelyn. Then she looked at me again through the corner of her eye. The heat was still searing in her gaze.

"What a minx, you've become!" I said.

She just winked.

"Hey Romeo?"

"Yes, Kayla?"

Silence....

I looked over my shoulder to see Kayla's legs spread as wide as the backseat would let her. Her feet were positioned outside of the front headrests.

Her bright blonde pussy spread like a golden flower soaking up the rays of the sun. Her sweet nectar was seeping from her opening as she toyed with her clit.

"God dammit."

While my breathing and heart rate skyrocketed, I slammed the gas to race home. I cut the remaining 5 minutes of the trip down to just a minute and a half.

The twins scrambled out of the car as I killed the ignition. I found Evelyn racing around the front and I scooped her up over my shoulder into a fireman's carry. I saw Kayla approach and threw her over my other shoulder.

They both squealed as I ran into the house. I hardly even registered that Chloe held the door open for us as we barreled through the doorway.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I passed the living room. The girls were giggling wildly as I carried them like weightless stuffed animals.

I slowly and purposefully walked back to the entrance and found Chloe standing there, arms crossed, trying to keep a scowl on her face. She failed miserably. I could see her smile starting to burst through her facade, as I closed the gap between us.

With the twins wiggling their luscious asses on either side of Chloe's face, I leaned in and gave her the most purposeful kiss I could muster.

She melted into me and her tongue danced with mine slowly. I heard both the twins gasp and squeal, while their abdomens were pulsing on top of my shoulders.

I leaned back and saw why. Chloe's hands were busy playing with each of the twins underneath their dresses as we were kissing.

"Baby. Trust me, they are more than warmed up. Go get to work, big guy." She winked while removing her hands from the twins.

Her fingers were practically glowing with how much juice she collected from their pussies. She placed her fingers of both hands in my mouth and I sucked them dry.

"Go. Now!" Chloe laughed as she pushed my chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too, big guy." She winked.

Moments later we were in 'my' guest room and I gently laid my goddesses down on the bed. They sighed in unison as I gave each a long soft grope up their thigh, working my way under their dresses and began massaging their labia simultaneously.

I retracted my hands to lick them clean. Their taste was intoxicating. I felt like I was literally drunk on their sex. Their pheromones were pulling me under their spell without any resistance.

"Kayla..." I demanded with deep purpose as I gave her my hand. I stood her up and spun her around slowly.

"Evelyn..." I demanded again with the same power. She took my hand and stood as well, facing away from me.

Simultaneously, I reached up underneath their blonde hair and untied the necks of both dresses. In what seemed like slow motion, the straps fell from their necks and their dresses gently cascaded down their bodies like red waterfalls.

I grazed their spines ever so lightly, slowly trailing down to their asses. With the backs of all my nails, I gently caressed the skin of their freckled ass cheeks in delicate swirls.

In the lamplight of the room, I could easily see their goosebumps proudly proclaim the effect I had on their bodies. The light blonde peach fuzz covering their bodies now stood out more prominently, making their entire bodies glisten like gold in the soft light.

"Every time I look at you. I remember what it's like to be in love with true genuine goddesses. You share yourselves with me so lovingly, so willingly. Your zeal and passion for what we have together doesn't go unnoticed." I whispered in their ears.

Even while facing away from me, I could see them both biting their lower lips, shaking and trembling with desire. I lowered myself to crouch behind them. I was eye level with their tight, round, muscular asses.

I could see their lips dangling between their thighs, dripping and glistening with need. They were begging to be felt...to be sucked...to be stretched. I gave a soft wet kiss on Kayla's ass. Then leaned over to give Evelyn the same.

As one, they both turned around to help me stand. It took no time at all for them to swiftly remove my suit and leave me completely nude before them. Even after Evelyn devoured my cock in the car, it was hard as a diamond.

The twins pulled me onto the bed and laid me down on my back.

"You normally take care of us first and foremost. It's our turn, love." Kayla said

"Don't. You. Move." Evelyn pointed a finger at me like I was a dog. Her aggression looked fierce and demanding. Instantly, I felt like I was being put in my place.

I nodded. "Yes ma'am."

"Good boy." They said in unison.

I sighed with a shaky breath. "So fucking hot."

"You want to taste me, baby?" Evelyn asked with her eyes boring into my soul.

"More than anything." I panted.

"You want to feel my pussy wrapped around your cock?" Kayla asked in equal intensity.

"Oh god." I panted. Then I nodded.

Evelyn smile and crawled up my torso, dragging her beautiful, ultra soft skin along my entire frontside. Her tits reached my mouth and I tried to latch onto her nipples.

"Uh uh! No sir. You eat what I want you to eat. Got it?"

I groaned in agony. I needed her.

"Got...it?" She repeated with venom in her voice.

"Yes ma'am." I managed to whisper through clenched teeth.

She kept crawling until her pussy was hovering a few inches above my face. Her glorious protruding inner lips, so thick and luscious, were begging to be sucked. I couldn't wait to stick my tongue inside her chasm.

Out of my bottom peripheral, I saw movement. Kayla hovered her equally succulent pussy over the tip of my cock. She just barely let her labia rest on the tip of my member, her long blonde bush tickling my sensitive skin.

I wanted to thrust my hips but knew I'd be punished and be withheld from their precious treasure. As I waited, a thick drop of Kayla's nectar seeped from our joining and slowly cascades down the entire length of my cock.

"You 'are' a good boy. I'm very proud of you." Kayla said.

Then, with an agonizingly slow and torturously deliberate pace, she let her pussy engulf my cock, inch by inch. The vast warmth of her wet constricting walls overcame my senses. I died and went to heaven.

"Hooooooly....shiiiiiiit." I groaned almost silently.

After what seemed to be an eternity, her pelvis met mine as she sank all the way down on me.

"Damn, Romeo. Just barely fits. You're still so fucking big." She sighed heavily.

I groaned and laid my head back down. My eyes met Evelyn's shaved pussy hovering above. Her crinkled inner lips were begging to be sucked and stretched. They were glistening brightly.

"I want you to kiss me, pleasure me like your life depends on it. Drink...all of me. Got it?" Evelyn said in her unbelievably demanding tone.

"Yes ma'am!" I was so desperate to have her.

As soon as the words escaped my lips, hers slammed down on mine. Her pussy squelched and opened up, smothering my mouth. I immediately started eating her like my very own life truly did depend on it.

Her modest tits were bouncing slightly as her breathing kept hitching from my oral efforts. Her pierced nipples were swaying and jiggling. What a vision.

I sucked on every inch of her labia and clit while I plunged my tongue deep inside her walls, trying to massage every surface of her that I could.

Evelyn moaned and gasped loudly as she settled her weight on my face. With one arm I explored her whole body, while I gave Kayla my attention with my other arm.

Kayla then started rocking violently on my cock. I tried to touch, caress, massage, and simply grip every inch of their bodies simultaneously.

Kayla started to rise and fall along the entire length of me as she impaled herself relentlessly with such ferocity. I felt her hands slam down on my pecs to support herself.

She then twerked and slammed down on my cock so hard and fast, I could've sworn she was trying to pulverize my pelvis to shattered bits.

Both girls started losing motor function and I could feel them on the brink of their own releases. I kept drinking from my lovely Evelyn and just when I thought I was going to get her to cum, Kayla abruptly spasmed on my cock while she kept trying to fuck me.

Her motions ceased as she bottomed out on my cock one last time and I felt her pussy explode around me. Her juices flowed out of her and down over my balls and the sides of my waist. She sat on top of me, a trembling and shaking mess, for a few long moments before she sighed and pulled herself off me.

"Looks like I have my chance." Evelyn panted heavily.

She extricated herself from my mouth and slide down my torso. With one swift motion, she grabbed my cock with one hand, aimed it true, and fell onto me. My cock sheathed by her pussy, felt incredible.

Her twin sister's cream and succulent juices that heavily coated my cock, allowed for the easiest access of her incredibly tight walls. Without missing a beat she began riding the full length of my cock with impossibly fast strokes.

Her furious bouncing did wonderful things with her body. Her tits were jiggling violently and the soft lines of her abs were flexing and undulating.

Her tunnel was trying to suck the life out of my cock, seemingly begging for my cum. And it was working.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for me. Come on, baby. Please. Please baby, give me your cum." How she was able to whisper so fluidly while my cock rammed up into her seemed impossible.

Her walls were too wet. Too tight. Too soft. Too rapturous. The wet explosive squelching sound of her swollen lips pounding my cock filled the room.

"Come on, baby. I love you so much, Adam." She began panting more loudly.

"Oh fuck, Ev! Oh god, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck!" I panted frantically.

"Oh god! Yes! Please baby. Hurry I'm about to cum! Oh my god, baby!" Her voice started shaking violently as her body did as well.

I gripped her thick thighs tightly and after one more thrust, I pulled her down and thrust my hips to meet hers. I came, fucking hard.

My mouth flew open and my voice left me. I went silent. I tried to scream in ecstasy, but it was too much.

Just as I started shooting load after load inside her pussy, Evelyn's walls clenched down on me like a vice and she screamed bloody murder.

Her whole body shook and seized up. I kept frantically thrusting inside of her until her walls milked me dry. She fell forward on top of me, completely limp.

"Oh my god, baby I can't moooove." Evelyn whined and moaned in my ear. She was laying lifeless over me, but I could faintly feel her smile as she sighed with pleasure in my ear.

"I love you, Evelyn."

"I love you, Adam."

"Kayla, come here, baby."

I reached for her where she was laying on her side beside us. She gave me a huge happy smile and crawled up to lay her head on my shoulder.

My cock finally softened and slipped from Evelyn's pussy. She then lazily slid over to the other side from Kayla and laid her head on my other shoulder.

"I love you. Both of you."

"I love you too, Adam. So much." Evelyn sighed happily.

"I love you too, ya boob." Kayla sighed as well. That got a chuckle from me.

"So. This was amazing, guys. You two were ridiculously hot. Like on fire all night."

The twins just snuggled more tightly into our mutual embrace.

"Just one thing missing..." Kayla started.

"I know...otherwise, tonight was absolutely perfect." Evelyn said.

"...Chloe." I confirmed.

The twins looked up and I knew they both agreed. We all smiled.

"Tomorrow. Family meeting. After breakfast." I said before a huge yawn started dragging me under.

"Yes sir." They whispered in unison as we snuggled together naked in each other's embrace. Soon, sleep found us.

———————————————————————

Consciousness crept back into my mind, along with the bright morning sun into my vision. I glanced down to see Kayla and Evelyn were holding each other's hand across my stomach, but otherwise we haven't moved an inch since we fell asleep last night.

I stared down at their beautiful faces for about an hour, just enjoying the serenity of our mutual love. Only one thing in the world could make me happier...if Chloe was here too.

I reflected on how my life changed so drastically. Ready for marriage, I was crushed by my fiancé when she cheated on me. Then I fell in love with my baby sister and our mutual twin friends we had since childhood.

Our automotive business was booming and that's without counting the ridiculous payout from Cory. Speaking of which, I now know someone, personally, from the Ford family.

The happiness and endless sex I've been experiencing lately has been the highlight of my life. I couldn't be any more in love with these three wonderful, beautiful women. They were everything to me.

I sighed happily.

Soon, the smell of bacon permeated through the doorway. Chloe...such an amazing woman. I smiled in complete bliss.

"Ladies. My lovelies. My goddesses. Wake up. Time to eat."

Some alligator groans ensued and the blonde seductresses were now mere super hot zombies. Eh...that's not true. They still looked heavenly to me.

"That bacon?" Evelyn perked up.

"Fuuuuuuuck yeah...." Kayla mumbled into her drool spot on my chest.

Moments later, we all got dressed in comfy pajamas and headed to the kitchen to give Chloe a huge good morning greeting and thank her for making breakfast.

"Morning everyone!" Chloe gleamed happily. "Breakfast is almost ready!"

"Good morning, Chloe. You didn't have to do all this." Evelyn said sweetly as she gave her a cuddly hug.

"Yeah, seriously this is awesome. Thank you." Kayla said, hugging both of them tightly.

After they got seated and started drinking the orange juice Chloe left out for everyone, I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. She tried to maintain focus on flipping pancakes while I lightly dug my fingers into her belly.

She was fit and thick, while maintaining a slight amount of fat on her belly. I enjoyed how her flesh gave and mushed with my fingers as I massaged her.