Break In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. Ask her yourself. She needs to hear her daddy's voice."

With Chloe still laying on her side, I started crawling down the bed, planting wet kisses all over her skin. I stopped to pay extra attention to her, now, thick prominent nipples that topped her, now, enormous breasts.

Chloe was always thick and well endowed, but now her voluptuous form was turned into a masterpiece of flesh. Her hips grew wider as well, as she maintained a delectable hourglass figure, plus the swelling stomach.

I planted kisses all the way down to her slightly protruding belly button.

"Good morning, Zoe. I can't wait to see you, little lady. Let me know if you get uncomfortable in their and I'll put in a good word with the manager."

I felt a slight slap on my forehead. I looked up and saw that Chloe was just rolling her eyes at me with a smile.

"I love you so much, baby girl. I can't wait to spoil you." And with that I gave her another kiss to finish my morning ritual with Chloe.

I did the same thing with the twins' bellies. With Kayla carrying our son, Liam, and Evelyn carrying twin girls, Emma and Sophia, I always gave four separate speeches every morning.

I got up off the bed and stared down at my family laying before me. All three of them were completely nude, revealing all of themselves to me.

I gawked at them like it was my first time seeing a naked woman. Between the twins' bright and wavy blonde hair, slight muscular builds and tan skin, Chloe's thick chestnut hair, brilliantly thick figure and fair complexion...all three of my freckled goddesses were literally the most beautiful beings on earth.

Their eyes were locked on me and I realized I was staring again.

"Nuh uh! No! Don't you even dare fucking apologize. I'll never get tired of you staring at us like that." Chloe quipped.

I nodded with a smile. "Yes ma'am." Sometimes I forget how intense she can be.

"Soooooo. Breakfast?" Evelyn whispered with a raised eyebrow.

"Breakfast!" We all chanted.

Two hours later, we all found ourselves lounging out on the back deck that bordered the new pool, with our stomachs fully stuffed.

"I love it. This view. It's just...am I the only one here who loves the move we made?" I asked.

Our extensively modernized, large bardominium was perched at the top of a hill that overlooked a vast amount of green acreage and lush forest. A nearby lake gave us a beautiful look at the oasis that was our backyard.

Living here was like living out in the middle of nowhere, not a single soul within a few hundred miles it seemed. The beautiful isolation was that of my wildest dreams. We had all the privacy we could ever desire, a true blessing, seeing as we wanted to be as far away from anyone we used to know.

Having people ask questions about our living situation was way too volatile of a lifestyle when you factor in me knocking up the twins AND my very own full-blooded baby sister.

After the four of us decided to all have a life together, the only plausible option was to relocate to avoid judgement and negative stigma. The legal aspect was also a very real and scary aspect as well.

I was willing to do literally anything to keep these women in my life and to make them as happy as possible. I still owned Apollo Automotive and had control over all finances with continued help from Chloe.

Only after moving so far away, I gave Xander much more freedom and control to manage the business. With him being the new face of our shop, he was able to connect with the customers on a much more personal level. The trust and confidence I had in him was immense.

"Baby." Chloe whispered in my ear from behind as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She clawed her nails into my pecs like a fierce lioness staking her claim, just the way that I loved.

"My love." I whispered back, leaning back and kissing her ear lobe.

"After these past few years of living with you, experiencing love with you...and love with Kayla and Ev, I've never been more happy. I am so thankful to have you. And I'm honored to be carrying your child. What we have together...what we all have...our life here in this home we built, it couldn't get any better. I love you." A genuinely elated smile grew on her face as a tear fell down her cheek.

I said nothing, fearful I'd cry from her admission of continued love and devotion. I pulled her down to to a kiss and gave her as much passion I could harness from my heart.

Chloe was always unbelievably supportive. She was my rock. As tough and protective as I tried to be for her, I couldn't hold a candle to how helpful she has been for me in all aspects of live.

After a few heavy minutes of letting our lips and tongues wrestle... "God I love you. So fucking much."

A few seconds later I felt more arms and hands wrapping around me. In no time I found myself in an all too familiar "family hug" with all three of my loves.

"Romeo, I can't even begin to describe how much you mean to me. You've given me so many things to actually care for in life. So much to be thankful for. I feel I actually have a purpose now..." Kayla trailed off as she caressed her very pregnant belly.

She proceeded to kiss me heavily and passionately. After we broke our lip lock, Evelyn pushed her face into my view.

"Adam, my love." She caressed my cheeks with both hands, as she straddled my lap with her heavy belly pressing against my abs.

"You're the only thing I've ever had true passion for. And you were my first love. My first sexual experience. My first everything. You're everything to me. You make me so undeniably happy. Thank you for taking care of me and giving me...US a family."

Evelyn proceeded to smother me with her signature addictive kisses as well. After all our feelings were spilled and hearts laid bare for us to see, we all snuggled on our massive outdoor bed.

We laid entangled with each other, absorbing the beauty of our personal countryside and just genuinely enjoying our love for each other.

After my life caved in on itself all those years ago, and the storm of defeat and deception careened through my life. I found solace and true happiness through the people who meant the most to me.

These women were my break in the clouds. My everything.

Next adventure?......Diaper changing.

THE END.