Breakdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed a flush on her face. It was just a little pink glow, but it made her look adorable.

"Thanks, Rain," she said. "I don't understand, though. Why would that make me feel pressured?"

He laughed. "Well, that wouldn't, but what I'm about to ask you might. I've gotten to know you pretty well. I love everything about you, and I want to ask you on a date."

Her eyes, those exotic eyes, tilted up at the outside corners and golden brown, flew to his, searching his soul, he felt.

"Okay, ask me," she said. She started giggling and made a little snort. That set him off and they laughed together. "Tabora, will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes," she said. "When will we go? What about Malley?"

"You want to take her on our date?" he asked.

"No, silly, although that would be fun, sometime, but not our first date."

Rain's heart thumped in his chest. That sounded like there would be more than one. "What about her, then?"

"What will I do with her?"

"Oh, I was gonna ask Barret if Malley could stay with her," he said.

"That would be perfect," she said. "When will we go?"

"I was thinking Friday night," he said. "I'll check with Barrett and see if she's free."

She was, and Malley was very excited at the prospect of staying with Barrett. She was nearly as excited by the fact that her mother was going on a date with Rain. She was completely in love with Rain, and that two of her three favorite people were going on a date while she got to stay with the third seemed perfect to her. She was a little jealous, though.

"Mama, I want to go on a date with Rain," she said. "Can I?"

He scooped her up and crushed her in a hug. "You absolutely ARE going to go on a date with me, baby-doll" he assured her. "Mama and Rain are going on a date Friday night. How about you and me go on a date Saturday?"

She squealed with excitement. "Can I, Mama?"

"Yes, honey. I'm sure it will be the best date Rain has ever had," Tabora said.

Rain glanced at Barrett, and she gave him a wink.

*****

When Rain showed up at the garage on Friday, he got out and started for the stairs. The apartment door opened and Malley cam tripping down the stairs to greet him. He scooped her up and kissed both cheeks. He was still holding her when Tabora appeared on the landing. He felt his breath catch in his throat. Malley felt it, too, and turned to see what had distracted him.

"Mama has a new outfit," she said. "I like it. She's beautiful, huh, Rain?"

She started down the stairs and Rain thought she was poetry in motion. He nuzzled Malley's curls. "Yes, baby-girl. Your mother is very beautiful."

Tabora got that peach-blush and her eyes glowed. Her skirt was one of the minis. It was a tight blue wrap-around, and she had on a form-fitting white spaghetti-strap top that gave a peek of brown skin between it and the waistband of the skirt. She was filling both the top and the skirt out in a way that made it hard for Rain to breathe.

"You and Mama are twins," Malley said.

Rain had on dark blue slacks and a white ribbed collarless shirt. Both Rain and Tabora laughed. "I guess we are," he said.

"Except she's little and you're big," Malley added.

Barrett came in to collect Malley, just then, and she grinned. "Look at you tow!" she said. "Mmm, Tabora. You look yummy. And look at you, Bruh! All cleaned up, and... stuff." She glanced at Malley to see if she'd caught the almost slip. She seemed oblivious, and they walked Malley out to Barrett's car. She got a kiss from Rain and her mother, and she and Barret left.

"Finally, I have you alone," he told Tabora.

She laughed. "Well, you better behave yourself, big boy. Where are we going?"

"We're going to Ramon's for dinner, first," he said. He walked her to the truck and opened the door for her. She got in, and a look at her butt in that tight dress nearly brought Rain to his knees. The flash of those gorgeous brown thighs as she seated herself almost completed his destruction.

He knelt beside her for a moment. "You look stunning," he said. "Thanks for going out with me, Tabora." He rummaged around behind the seat and came out with a white rose, which he gave her.

"The florist told me a white rose is a symbol of hope and new beginnings," he said. "It's both, from me to you."

Her eyes were glistening as she reached out one small hand, running her fingers through his hair behind his head. She tugged, and pulled his head toward her, offering him her lips.

It was the first time, and Rain tasted them, exploring the plush softness. Tabora was lost in the sensation. Never had she felt such tenderness and gentleness in a kiss. It went on until she was breathless, then Rain pulled away. He cleared his throat and started to speak, but she put her fingers on his lips, shushing him. "Feed me," she said. He nodded, and they left.

The nervousness they both felt was gone with that kiss, and when they arrived at the restaurant, he opened her door. She got out and immediately tucked herself against him, sliding one slender arm around his waist. He put one heavy arm over her shoulders and they walked in like that.

It seemed to Rain like she never lost contact with him. She sat in the booth she asked for, right against him. She held his hand when he wasn't using it, and her hand often rested on his leg when she wasn't using it.

Tabora was relishing the physical contact. She had been starving for affection for a while, and she felt so tiny against the huge man beside her. She loved that feeling, and it made her feel protected and cherished. She had never felt that with Joey, and she never wanted it to end.

They finished dinner, just talking about anything and everything that came into their heads. Tabora told him about growing up in Michigan, going to college, about Malley's birth and short life.

Rain told her about losing his parents, about life with Barrett as they both struggled to grow up and make their own lives after their parents' deaths. After dinner, they drove to a place called "Whiskey Dick's." It was a nightclub and there was a band playing.

They both ordered drinks. Rain had an Old-Fashioned, and Tabora had a margarita. They finished one drink, just talking companionably. Rain kept his arm around her, and his fingers idly explored the smooth brown skin of her bare shoulders. She felt like satin under his fingers. Once when his fingers dipped into the little hollow between her collar-bone and neck, she shivered, took his big hand and cupped her cheek into it.

They ordered another drink and he asked her if she would like to dance. Tabora loved to dance, and Rain discovered he had a dynamo on his hands. He had never considered himself a good dancer, but she certainly was. It was a fast song, the band playing a song from the movie "Shaft."

Tabora put on a show, and Rain felt as if he was the eye of a hurricane as she wove him into her web of motion. He could see that nearly every eye in the place was glued to this amazing sprite doing her nature dance. She was completely unselfconscious, and those legs, appearing impossibly long in that short skirt, were so athletic and beautiful he just wanted to stand and watch her.

The song ended and he watched her sway to a stop, her eyes shining up at him. The band started a new song. This was a cover of the new Carol King song, "So Far Away." The band had a female singer, and she was very good.

Rain pulled Tabora into his arms and they moved together, her cheek against his chest, her mop of curls tickling his chin. She felt soft and small against him, and she pressed herself into the contact. He could feel her breasts, and he began to become aroused. She felt it, and tilted her head up, smiling at him before breaking eye contact and snuggling in closer, if that was possible.

As the song played, he bent his head, and with his head close to her ear, he said, "I'm glad you aren't far away, Tabora."

She stood on tiptoe to kiss him. "Me too," she said against his lips.

They finished their drinks, danced a few more dances and he took her home. She slid over against him and stayed there until he got out to open the garage door.

Barrett was there, and Malley was already asleep. Rain walked Tabora to the landing, and they kissed passionately for a long time. "Thank you, Rain, for the wonderful time," she said.

"Will you go out with me again next Friday?" he asked.

"Yes, anytime you ask me," she said, that peach glow suffusing her cheeks again.

She went inside and after a few minutes, Barret came out. Rain walked her to her car. She stopped at the door. "Well, was I wrong?" she said.

"No, you were absolutely on the money," he said.

"You should always listen to me," she crowed. "Are you going out again? Did you make a fool of yourself? Did you kiss her?"

"We are, of course I did, and that's none of your business." He grinned at her.

"You did!" she was quite excited. "I'll watch Malley, anytime, Rain."

He embraced his beautiful sister. "You're a great kid, Barrett," he told her.

She chuckled. "I know. Night, Bruh. Love you."

He kissed her. "Love my sis," he said. "Night."

End of chapter one. To be continued.