Breakdown - Pt. 02

Story Info
Aunt Molly joins Tom and his Mom.
7.7k words
4.66
18.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

Breakdown -- Part 2

They were cooling, relaxing, getting their breath back after their climax, just laying there, holding hands. Jenny pushed up onto her elbow and leaned across to give Tom a soft, warm kiss.

"Tom, honey? Any older women? Before me, I mean?"

He laughed. "One or two, Mom, one or two. Taught me a lot."

Jenny chuckled, warm, intimate in the darkness. "I just bet they did! You know what they say?"

"What's that, Mom?"

"A woman of forty, should have a lover of twenty. Her experience, his stamina." There was a pause. "Works for me," she said, her voice soft.

"Me, too, Mom. You are definitely my best older woman. Okay, the incest kinda made it exciting, but I'd have to say it anyway. You are the best, by a country mile."

"Why, thank you, son. I don't want to inflate your ego too much, honey. but I think I'd have to say that, with the possible exception of your Dad, you're the best fuck I ever had since my very first time."

"Thanks, Mom." Tom looked down, then eased the condom off his now limp prick. "I'll drop this in the trash, and wash up. I think I still have your pussy juice all over my face."

"Yeah, guess you do at that."

"Want the bathroom first?"

"No, you go first. I need to pee, but it will wait a little while. You get your wash."

"I'll be quick."

Twenty minutes later, anyone inspecting the bedroom would have found two people sound asleep. That they were mother and son, and both naked, might have caused raised eyebrows. That the son was spooned into his mother's back, his hand cupping her breast, her hand over his, might have raised them further, but Tom and Jenny were out for the count.

The sun woke Tom, peeping over the hill. He glanced at his watch. Almost seven.

"What time is it, son?" He glanced over at Jenny, tousled, sheet pushed down to her waist, nipples dormant now. She smiled.

"Almost seven."

"And our mechanic said we needn't call by until ten. So, what are we going to do?" She arched her brows in query, but the imp in her eyes gave her away.

"Fuck?" said Tom, laughing.

Jenny laughed. "Am I so transparent?"

"Well, you can't want it more than me, Mom, and it will most likely be my last chance."

Jenny nodded, her face solemn. "I guess. Any favorite positions?" she asked, fighting a grin.

"Ooh, let me think. Two, probably, but any position that my woman wants is good with me."

"Your woman, huh? Well, your woman likes it doggy-style. What about you?"

"That was one. The other was woman on top. I love to watch Kathy's face when we do it that way. I can reach her breasts and her pussy easily, too, so we both get a good time."

"Okay, preference?"

"Your choice, Mom. Your choice."

"Doggy?"

"Woof!"

"How about you use your mouth, get me nice and wet. I use my mouth, get you nice and hard, and you let me put the rubber on?" Jenny grinned. "And then we fuck?"

"Sounds like a plan, Mom."

A plan that they both enjoyed, as Tom loved the taste of his Mom's pussy juice, while Jenny loved to feel him harden in her mouth. She teased him as she rolled the rubber on.

"Is this the small, or the medium?"

"You tell me," he retorted.

"Extra large?" she said, grinning, then gave his prick a squeeze as she finished. She turned away, lowering herself to her elbows, her pussy flushed, ready, moisture visible. He moved up behind her, pressing the head of his prick to her opening, marveling as he always did at the way a woman's pussy lips spread and curved to receive him, doubly excited because this was his mom, as eager to receive him as he was to penetrate her.

It took a couple of wriggles, a little in and out, before her juices coated him sufficiently for easy motion. He paused, deep in her, and she smiled back over her shoulder.

"Tom?"

"Yeah, Mom?"

"This time? Make it hard and fast, because I want to feel you. Don't be bothered if I don't come, because I certainly won't be worrying about it, but I want you to come, I want you to come hard, with your lovely prick deep inside me."

"You sure, Mom?"

"Absolutely."

She did come, but it was a close-run thing, with Tom biting his lip, trying desperately not to think of what he was doing, even as he thrust into her, even as he felt the inexorable progress of his climax. Jenny's fingers had gone to her pussy, and she was frigging herself as he thrust and, inspired, he put his hand over hers and massaged her fingers into her wetness. With a tight cry, she came, just as his own climax took him, and his hips drove into her as her own pushed back at him, trying to take him ever deeper within, as climax wracked them both.

They slowed, the sweat running from them in the summer morning warmth, and Tom eased back, his prick sliding free with a slurp of pussy juice. He sat back on his heels as Jenny collapsed forwards onto the pillows.

"Thanks, Mom, for everything you have ever given me. Life, love, and now yourself. I will never, never ever, forget."

Jenny wriggled over onto her back, her chest still heaving with her breathing, her nipples erect. She blew him a kiss. "Thank you, too, son, for making it such a wonderful occasion."

He glanced at his watch. "Time to get cleaned up, Mom. Shower?"

She grinned. "Together?"

The car was ready when they went to check at ten. A good job done, a reasonable bill, and they'd only been charged a few dollars for the excellent ham and eggs they'd had the previous evening.

At half-past ten they were on the road again, the mechanic's thanks in their ears for the twenty-dollar tip they'd given him.

"Well worth it," Jenny had said. "You fixed our car, fed us, gave us a bed for the night, and didn't over-charge us. I'll pass the word to anyone else I know that might come by this way, that you are an okay number-one guy."

They'd embarrassed the mechanic, one of the craftsmen old school, but he'd shyly taken the tip, with profuse thanks. He waved to them as they drove away.

"Nice guy, that," said Tom.

"Yes, very nice. Generous, too. What time to get to Molly's?"

"Ten-thirty now. Stop for a bite to eat for lunch, say one. Maybe forty minutes. We should reach aunt Molly's place about seven, seven-thirty, I reckon."

"Looking forward to seeing my baby sister again?"

"Yeah, Mom, of course I am. And I'm dreaming of a swim in her lovely pool, too."

"And no Ralph since she divorced the womanizing bastard."

"Okay, Ralph I won't miss."

"I didn't think you would."

Tom laughed. "Okay, Mom, let's get us on the road again."

Jenny pointed dramatically. "Thataway!"

Jenny used her cellphone to ring Molly when they were only a few miles away, and she was waiting on the porch of her ranch-style bungalow as they came up the driveway. As slim and trim as her sister, Molly looked great in shorts and sleeveless t-shirt. Braless, too, Tom decided, judging by the inviting jiggle as she moved, and the interesting accents in the shirt.

Molly hugged Jenny, then turned to Tom, hugging him, too. Her smile was broad.

"I am so glad to see you both! I gave Felicia - she's my new live-in housekeeper - I gave Felicia the week off. I told her, 'it's family, just family, so go see your grandchildren'." Molly laughed. "She didn't need telling twice."

"So it's just the three of us?" said Jenny.

"Sure is. Come on in, I've got chilled fruit juice and beers with your names on, and I've done a tuna salad. All cold, so it won't spoil. You guys want to change into something more comfortable?"

"Absolutely. The car doesn't have air-conditioning, so we're a tad on the limp side."

"Poor dears, and you had to find somewhere to stay last night. Did you find somewhere nice?"

Jenny laughed. "Would you believe, a trailer?"

"Never!" Molly laughed. "Where in tarnation were you?"

"Taking a sort of back roads short-cut," said Tom, laughing at the expression on his aunt's face. "It's okay, aunt Molly, I knew the road, we weren't lost or anything. It was the car that failed, not the driver."

Molly laughed. "Sorry, sweetie. I can get lost between here and the mall, so to even think about back roads and short cuts together makes me tremble."

"Yeah, pull the other one, aunt Molly."

"Tom?" said Molly.

"Yeah?"

"Drop the 'aunt', eh? Just Molly will do fine, then I can pretend I'm younger."

Tom laughed. "No need to pretend - Molly - you just need to be yourself. I like you just fine as you are."

"Hey, Jenny, who's this stranger passing himself off as your son?"

Jenny grinned. "Dunno, but I like him. He's good company." Out of Molly's vision, Jenny winked at Tom.

"Come on, you two, I'll show you your rooms," said Molly, and Tom picked up his bag and Jenny's and followed the two women. Molly led them along a short passageway and opened a door. "Yours, Tom, the next one is a bathroom - you're sharing, sorry 'bout that - and this one is yours, Jenny. Mine's the next one along, and Felicia has her bedroom and a little sitting room in the other wing, just past the kitchen."

Tom dropped his bag just inside the room Molly had indicated and walked the few paces along to his mom's room, placing her bag just inside the door.

"Dinner in half an hour?" said Molly. "Time enough for you to shower and change."

"Half an hour is fine," said Jenny. "We'll see you then." Molly gave a nod, and headed back towards the kitchen.

"Shower time," said Jenny. She glanced back towards where Molly had gone, but her sister was out of sight. She grinned. "Wanna share?"

Tom laughed. "Yes!"

They managed a little titty-grope and prick-squeeze, but were both conscious that Molly might come back and dried quickly. Jenny gave Tom a hug and a quick kiss.

"We still have fifteen minutes. You wait until the last minute. I want a quick word with Molly, in private. Okay?"

"Okay, Mom," said Tom, but he was wondering. A quick word about what? He wasn't worried, he knew his mom would tell him about anything significant. Boxers, shorts, a t-shirt, and he kicked his feet into a battered, comfortable, pair of sneakers. Still ten minutes to go, and he dropped into the comfortable armchair in the corner of his bedroom, musing on the past twenty-four hours. Interesting, exciting, no two ways about that. The next twenty-four? Wait and see, Tom. Wait and see. There's always Mother Thumb and her four daughters.

The two women were chatting in the living room when Tom ambled back after the time was up.

"Tom! Come and sit down," said Molly. "Your mom says you've been looking forward to a swim?"

"Yeah! Especially when we were getting through the downtown rush hour traffic after we came off the freeway. Sticky is far too nice a word." He laughed. "All I could think of was your pool."

Molly laughed. "Like I said, it's tuna salad for the meal. It's not going to spoil if you'd like a quick swim now."

"Yes, I think I would."

"Well, as Felicia isn't here, and that bastard Ralph is not only ex-husband, but is forbidden to set foot on the property unless he wants to be arrested, your mom and I have decided that there will be a special rule for the pool while you're here, and that rule says that skinny-dipping is compulsory!"

He gaped at his aunt for a moment, then rallied. "Wow! What do I say? You mean I get to see you both naked? While you only have one of me?"

Molly laughed. "I'm sure we'll survive." There was a spot of hot color high on her cheeks.

Tom caught his mom's eye and she winked. He wondered afterwards how he'd ever managed to keep a straight face. "Now you've put the idea in my head, I think now is a good time. I'll go and change."

"We'll see you in the pool, son. Only be a moment. Okay?" Jenny smiled, an innocent look on her face, an innocent look he now knew to be an act, an act that hid an amazing, passionate, woman.

"See you there," he said, and went back to his room to undress. Naked, he was about to put on his robe, but paused, grinned, and took only his towel. Passing the living room door on his way to the pool he glanced in. Two heads close together in conversation. Molly must have caught sight of movement, because she glanced up and saw him in the doorway. Her eyes widened, and her gaze lifted to his. He winked and waved, and moved away from the door, but he was sure he had seen a broad smile spreading on her face.

He'd put in fifteen or twenty hard laps of Molly's pool before the others came out. Like him, they hadn't bothered with robes, and he paused in his swim, letting his feet find bottom, openly staring at the two women. His mom nude was no surprise to him now, but he let his eyes move over her, first, smiling as she struck an exaggerated pose. He let his eyes move to Molly, letting his eyes move over her, appreciating her beauty. Slim, trim, like her sister, Molly was a little bigger in the bust than Jenny, a little fuller in the hip, a little slimmer in the waist. Seven years younger than Jenny, she looked nearer Tom's age.

He applauded, bowing to each of them. "Mom, Molly, you two are gorgeous and I am one lucky young man to have such attractive, and beautifully naked, company."

Jenny turned to Molly. "Good bullshit artist, isn't he?"

Molly laughed. "Has he been taking lessons from you, sis?"

"No, Molly, I have to be honest. He's an original."

"Takes after his mom, then." And Molly took a few quick steps and dived neatly into the pool, surfacing beside Tom, throwing her hair back. She grinned. "It feels so much better naked, doesn't it? I was so pleased when your mom said she didn't think it would be a problem, when I suggested it." And she was away, swimming strongly, leaving an amused, bemused, Tom behind her. Another splash, and then Jenny was beside him.

"Molly's idea, then, Mom?"

Jenny laughed. "Yeah. Came out of nowhere, that one. I think it will take a little longer for anything else. After dinner?"

"Yeah?"

"If I know my sister, she'll be getting the wine out. Would you be willing to go to bed after one glass, pleading tiredness after driving all day?"

"Mom, that will be the truth!"

"Okay, do that, and I'll see if I can get the three of us into bed together. Maybe not tonight, though."

"You'd do that for me, Mom?"

Jenny laughed. "For us, Tom! Something I've never told you before, mainly because we've never been so intimate, and also because it was none of your business. At least not before last night."

"And that something is?"

She looked at him, and winked. "I'm also partial to the taste of pussy-juice, and I found that out after I'd left home, so I never got to taste Molly." And she was away, swimming in the darkening night. Tom laughed. Parents! Familiar strangers.

They swam for a while, enjoying themselves, just playing, acting like kids, until Molly hauled herself from the water, turning to the others.

"Dunno about you two, but I'm ready to eat!"

"Me, too," said Tom, and Jenny nodded.

"I'll just take a quick shower, and get things organized. You two just put your robes on when you've showered. We can have another swim later, then maybe have a drink, maybe watch a movie, before we go to bed. Okay?"

"Sure thing, sis," said Jenny. She turned to Tom. "Shower?" Out of Molly's view, she winked, and there was invitation in her smile.

"Lead the way, Mom."

Dinner was relaxed, all of them at ease with each other, the sisters bantering. Molly had excelled herself with the dressing and the three tucked in to the simple tuna salad with relish. Molly had opened a bottle of white wine, light, refreshing, slightly sparkling, and they enjoyed that, too, and the ice-cream for dessert. Finished, Molly stacked the dishwasher and led the way to the sitting-room. She gestured widely.

"Sit yourselves down, relax. Drink your wine, because there's another bottle needs our attention. Anyone want to watch a movie? No? Good, I'd rather chat, anyway. So, what's been happening in your lives? Anything worth telling?"

Jenny laughed. "Apart from breaking down yesterday, and that wasn't really a breakdown, absolutely nothing! That's right, Tom, isn't it?"

"Sure is, Mom." Apart from us fucking, of course. "You, Molly?"

Molly laughed. "Just getting back to normal after the divorce. No men in my life, just quiet ol' me. And Felicia. She's a doll. Seems to have an instinct for knowing when I want to chat, and when I want to be alone."

Tom yawned, and he knew he wasn't faking it. He was tired after the long drive.

"If you two ladies will excuse me, I think I'll hit the sack. I'm tired after the drive."

"Of course," said Molly. "Before you go, would you open that other bottle of wine. Corkscrew should be on the worktop in the kitchen."

"Of course. I'll do that, and then it's me for bed, so goodnight, ladies."

"Hey, give your mom a goodnight kiss, first," said Jenny. She held her arms up, and Tom bent to kiss her cheek, but his lips met hers, and there was brief heat between them. He pulled back, and she winked. He grinned.

"Me, now," said Molly, but she stood as he moved across, and moved into his arms, raising her lips. There was no pretense of aunt to nephew, it was woman to man, and Tom sensed a promise in Molly's kiss. She, too, winked as she broke it, and grinned.

"Nice," she murmured.

"For me, too."

She winked again. "Hold the memory as you fall asleep."

He raised his eyebrows in query, but Molly just smiled and turned back to her sister. Shrugging, Tom waved goodnight and took himself off to bed. It was a warm night and his only cover was a sheet, and sleep quickly claimed him.

It was the weight of someone settling on the bed next to him that woke him, and he was barely awake before a warm pair of lips captured his in a kiss that seemed never-ending, a kiss with the flavor of the wine about it, and soft breasts, naked breasts, pressed against him. The night was moonless, and he couldn't make out anything in the darkened room. The visitor broke the kiss, and lips moved over his neck, his chest, down, teeth closing briefly over his nipple, causing a spasm of pleasure in him, then down, a hand moving to feel for his rapidly-hardening erection, a soft gasp of pleasure coming from her at the feel of him.

"Very nice," she murmured, and with a shock he realized the identity of his visitor.

"Molly?"

"Yeah. You were expecting someone else, maybe?"

He didn't reply, he couldn't think of anything to say, and there was a gasp of realization, followed by a snort of amused laughter from Molly.

"You were! You were expecting your mom! Have you and Jenny been making the two-backed beast, then? No, don't answer that." There was a pause, then she spoke again, hesitant. "Am I welcome in your bed?"

He laughed, soft in the darkness. "Depends why you're here." Stupid comment, Tom, she's naked, she's in your bed, and she's holding your prick!

"Sheesh, modern youth! To fuck you, of course." But there was a smile in her voice.

"In that case, Molly, yes, you are very, very welcome."

"Good. Now, I believe you interrupted me in my cunning plan."

Whimsy took him. "Forgive me, dear aunt. Pray, continue."

A giggle in the night, and the fingers around his erection squeezed lightly. He felt her move away, move down, and with a keen shock of pleasure, felt her lips close over him, molding themselves to him, sucking, her tongue flicking over his glans, feeling himself hardening.

Disappointment hit him as her mouth left his prick, but her words excited him. "Another time, tomorrow, maybe, I'd like you to come in my mouth, Tom, but for now, I want your prick in my pussy. I'm gonna ride you, Tom, ride you until you come. If -- when -- you get hard again, we'll do what you want. Okay?"

"Very okay, Molly."

She moved, her legs straddling his, and shuffled forwards on her knees until she was poised above him, reached down to move him to her opening, then lowered herself until he was in her, an inch or so. She took her hand away, and bent forwards to kiss him.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers