Breakdown - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sheesh, sis, that feels good!" said Molly, her voice tense, a little hoarse.

"Okay, sis, here goes," said Jenny as she began to move her hips back and forth, the sex toy moving audibly in and out of Molly's pussy as the lubrication by Molly's streaming juices grew, and the friction diminished to almost zero, Jeny's hips swinging freely back and forth as she fucked her sister. Molly's hand went to her pussy and she added the stimulation of her clitoris to the sensations package.

Tom moved to where he could film Molly's face and she grinned at him as he knelt beside the couch to position himself.

"Won't be long, Tom, your Mom must be a natural with one of these things,"said Molly, her fingers still busy at her clit, "but a bit of clittie-strumming isn't hurting."

"It certainly isn't," said Jenny, her own fingers busy at her groin, but the movement of her hips never faltered.

Somehow, the sisters climaxed almost together, Jenny maybe a second or two behind her sister, a strangled moan coming from each of them as their orgasms swept through them. Tom backed off a little, trying to catch both of their faces as they rode the climax tides surging through them, but eventually Molly collapsed forwards as Jenny sank back on her heels, the strap-on's cock coming free with a slurping 'pop'.

"A successful debut for your new toy, I think, my loves," said Tom.

"Definitely," said Molly, "and in a year or two, when I've recovered, we'll make me the fucker and you the fucked, sis, okay?"

"Very okay," said Jenny, "but not any time soon." She went up onto her knees, loosened the harness, and eased the driver's cock from her own pussy. "Want a lick of my lollipop, sis?" she said, turning the toy so that the faux cock that had been in her own pussy was towards her sister, and brought the one that had been in Molly to her own mouth, licking Molly's juices from it, an action quickly imitated by her sister and the siblings enjoyed the taste of each other's love juices. Too soon, the feast was done and the sisters sank back on the couch, two wet pussies on lewd display. Tom did a quick panning shot of the scene, then sank into an armchair.

"Dunno about you two, but I feel the need of some rest before anything else. Maybe a swim, a shower and then a nap?"

"Sounds good to me," said Jenny. "Molly?"

"Not sure I have the energy for a swim, but I can float around with you both. Okay, folks, to the pool. We can be thinking about what we're going to do next."

"I think it's me taking you from behind, Molly, while you eat Mom out."

"That's right," said Molly. "But first, swim, shower and nap!"

* * * * *

And there we'll leave our lovers for the moment. Comment and constructive criticism welcomed, but remember to give me an address to reply to if you ask a question. Please vote, too. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks!