Breakdown - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy this," she murmured, then sat back, impaling herself, a hiss from between her clenched teeth as she sank down onto him. "Fuck, Tom, you feel good!"

"So do you."

"I'm out of practice, Tom, so I may be a little rusty in my technique, but, hey! I used to be the best!"

"Feels pretty damned good to me. Um, Molly?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Protection?"

"Diaphragm, sweetie. Don't worry, it's in." A chuckle in the night. "It's been in since my shower after our swim."

He laughed. "You were so sure of me?"

"I saw the way you looked at me, so I figured I had at least an even money chance." She began to move, lifting herself, sinking back onto him, a slow and steady rhythm that he knew was going to make him explode into her pretty soon. He wondered if it might have been the simultaneous 'lift and squeeze' that she managed. Good muscle control, his aunt Molly. Very good.

She was moving smoothly now, rising, falling, tight around him, and he could make out the smile on her face by the moonlight filtering through the light drapes at the window. He lifted his hands, cupping her breasts, letting his thumbs move over her nipples, and a soft moan came from her.

"Yes, Tom, squeeze my tits, baby," she murmured, never ceasing her steady movement on him.

Despite the fact he'd made love to Jenny only that morning, he knew that it wouldn't be long before he came, because the excitement of having Molly riding him, the illicit nature of the encounter, was getting to him. He couldn't help himself, he groaned.

"Something up, hon?"

He snorted. "Yeah, me. Up you."

"And very nice it feels, too.."

"God, yes!"

"Getting close?"

"Not be long, the way you're riding me, that's for sure." She squeezed down on him as she moved, and he chuckled. "Nice."

"Told you."

"You told me you used to be good. You were lying to me."

He could see the curve of her smile in the dim light, and she bent quickly to kiss him. "Was I?"

"Yep. Not 'used to be,' Molly. 'Are now.'"

"Nice to be appreciated."

"Oh, you are, Molly, love, you are."

"And I have to say that I really appreciate a good, hard prick in my pussy, especially one that feels as good as yours." She bent and kissed him again, then stretched herself along the length of him. "Turn us over, Tom. I want you to ride me now."

"Sure?"

"Positive."

He hugged her close, and rolled them over, never losing contact. Her knees came up and she hooked her feet together behind him.

"Fuck me, Tom."

"Yes, ma'am." He pulled back until he was almost out then drove back in again, relishing the feel of a tight, hot pussy around his hardness, hearing Molly's hissed 'Yes!' in his ears as he did. She'd brought him close, and he knew it wouldn't take long, but he wanted her to come, too, and tried to angle himself for the best contact, something that he and Kathy had worked on, to improve the moment for each of them. He didn't say anything to Molly, of course, but if the little yips and sighs coming from her were any indication, he was doing something right.

"Close, Tom?" she whispered, almost in a gasp, "because I am."

"Yeah," he said, and he was gritting his teeth, trying to hold on until she came first. She did, but it was close, because as she gave a tight scream, strangled between her gritted teeth, and her pussy clamped down on him, his own climax hit him, and it was pure orgasmic reflex, his hips driving him into her, her pussy milking him, draining him.

Slowly, they calmed. Slowly, they cooled. Slowly, their breathing evened out. He was taking his weight on his elbows, so as not to crush her, and she stretched up to kiss him, quick, light.

"Thanks, Tom, I needed that." She laughed, short, wry. "My first fuck since, oh, must be nigh on a year before my divorce."

"A lifetime for someone as horny as you, little sister," came his Mom's voice from the darkness.

Molly laughed. "Hi, Jenny. Watching, were you?"

"In the dark? Not exactly. Listening, more like. I guess Tom must have made you feel about as good as he did me." His mom came forward and sat on the edge of the bed. She was as naked as Molly, as naked as he was. She stretched over to kiss him, then bent to kiss Molly.

"Being making the naughties with your son,sis?"

"Yeah, I guess." Jenny laughed. "By accident, at first."

"Accident? How on earth did you fuck, 'by accident?'"

"You know we had to find somewhere to sleep last night, and we were offered the trailer?"

"Yes. So?"

"So it only had a double bed, and we had to share. And neither of us had any nightwear, as we both sleep nude at home. I guess a goodnight kiss kinda sidetracked us." Tom could sense more than see his Mom's shrug. "I don't regret it, and I'd like to do it again."

"I guess I know why. He's good, isn't he?"

"One of the best I ever had."

"Me too."

"You guys do remember I'm here, don't you?" Tom tried hard to keep the laugh out of his voice.

"Like I'm going to forget, when your prick is still buried in my pussy?" Molly's tone was dry, and Jenny laughed.

"No way, sis!"

"Time I pulled out, before I fall out," said Tom.

Molly giggled. "Yeah, guess so."

"Who licks him clean?" said Jenny.

There was a silence, until Molly spoke, her voice soft. "Both of us?"

"Oh, my god," said Tom. "Yes! Please!"

Molly laughed. "Looks like stud here likes the idea."

"What's not to like? Two of my three favorite women in the world offering to lick my prick clean." He laughed. "Have to say, I don't know what Kathy would say if she knew!"

"Gonna tell her?"

"I don't think so, Mom, do you?" He laughed. "Although, knowing Kathy, if she was here I suspect she'd join in!"

"You think so?" said Molly. "Because if you're right, you have a girl in a million there, Tom."

"I think I do," he said, slowly, thinking of the times he and Kathy had talked about sex, about sharing, about their attitude to sex, and the more he thought about it, the more he became convinced that, yes, Kathy would have joined in. "But Kathy's not here, you guys are, and did somebody mention licking me clean?"

Molly laughed. "Can't happen while you're buried in my pussy, sweetheart, so pull out, lie back, and let us at you!"

That was a no-brainer, and in moments he was propped up on a pile of pillows with a naked nymph at each side, and moments after that he hissed in a breath as he felt two tongues sweep the length of his erection, an erection that had been softening since his climax, but which now showed unmistakable signs of returning vigour.

There was a soft chuckle from Molly. "Hey, sis, looks like our stud here is coming back to life."

"He has good recovery, Molly, I know that for a fact."

"I'll bet! Um, how we going to do this, once he's all nice and hard again? Not be long, not with the stimulus he's getting from us."

"Don't know. Tom? Any ideas?"

"On our next round?"

"Exactly."

"Something you said earlier, Mom. That you developed a taste for pussy juice after you left home, and that you'd never tasted Molly." He laughed. "What I'd like, really like, is to take one of you from behind while you're eating out your sister. Maybe tomorrow, we can change round and do it again?"

Molly laughed, a merry sound. "You like pussy juice, sis? Me too!"

"So who gets fucked, and who gets eaten?" said Jenny.

"I've just been fucked, and very nicely, too, thanks to Tom. You haven't been fucked since last night."

"This morning, actually," said Jenny, chuckling.

"So Tom fucks you, you eat me, and then we sleep. Tomorrow, Tom fucks me while I eat you. That sound about right?"

"Does to me," said Tom.

"And me," said Jenny. "Possible problem. Have you any rubbers left, Tom? We'll need one if you're planning to shaft me. Once the shops open, I can go to the mall and get myself a fresh diaphragm, but for the moment, a rubber. Well?"

"One left, Mom. I'd better get some more of those, as well."

"I'll get some when I get the diaphragm. Better if just one of us buys them, I think. But now? Get that rubber, son!"

"My wallet? On the bedside table? That's it. Pass it here, please. Okay, got it. Slight problem, all this talking has got me soft a bit. Can I have some more tongue please?"

"With pleasure! Molly? Ready?"

"And willing, and able. Let's go!"

Lying in bed later, Molly asleep on one side of him, Jenny on the other, Tom reflected on the previous twenty-four hours. He could hardly credit it. He'd fucked his mom three times, and his aunt once, and they both wanted more! Jenny had loved being taken from behind, and he'd loved taking her, while Molly's cries of appreciation showed the extent of his mom's talents with her tongue and lips. He still wasn't sure quite how it happened, but all three of them had come virtually at the same moment, Jenny's clutching pussy drawing him over the edge to the accompaniment of Molly's gasps of pleasure, and his own cry of primeval triumph.

A stir beside him, but it was just Molly turning in her sleep. He settled himself further and closed his eyes. Sweet dreams, sweet dreams indeed.

When he woke, he was alone in the bed. He stretched, then decided on a shower. When he'd finished, he was toweling himself dry when Molly came into the bathroom, naked.

"Morning, stud," she said. "Ready for breakfast?"

"Definitely!"

"House rule, Tom. While there's only the three of us here, nudity is compulsory. Okay?"

"With two knockouts like you and Mom to feast my eyes on? Yes, please!"

"Knockouts, huh? I like that."

"You are to me, both of you. And the two of you gave me some of the best sex I've ever known." He grinned. "The nudity? Is that to save time undressing if we want sex?"

Molly laughed, and winked. "I knew you were quick! Right on, stud. After breakfast, your mom and I are going to the mall, to get her a diaphragm, and to get some rubbers as well. You can either come with us, or stay here. Up to you."

"If I'm not getting in the way, I'll come with you."

"In the way? No way, José. Come with us, and welcome."

"I guess we dress?" he said, laughing.

Molly made a face. "Yeah, but we won't stay long. Your mom and me, we both want some more of that lovely cock of yours."

Breakfast was fun, relaxed with each other as they were, and the sexual innuendo in the banter kept the tension simmering. He managed not to get a full erection, but Jenny gave his half-hard prick an affectionate squeeze.

"Save it a while, sweetheart. Molly and I, we have plans for it."

"I hope it involves him being somewhere warm and wet?"

She affected a shocked look. "You doubt us?"

He grinned. "Never, Mom."

"Better not, son. You know what you might miss!"

"I do, Mom, I do."

The trip to the mall was surprisingly good fun. In the car, on the way, Molly and Jenny kept him amused with tales of their younger days, and exploring their sexuality.

"Hey! Ladies! Can we talk about something else, please? I do not want to go into the mall with an erection." Tom grinned. "I don't want to get myself arrested."

"Not even by a sexy lady cop?" Molly's own grin was wide.

"Not even then. Not when I have you two to play with."

"Yes, indeed," said Molly. "Okay, we're almost there. What do we need? For our frolics, first?"

"Diaphragm for me, and rubbers for Tom," said Jenny. "Any sex shops here?"

Molly eyed her sister. "Yes, two. May I ask why you want to know?"

Jenny grinned. "I didn't bring my dildo with me."

After the laughter died down, Molly held up a hand. "Why do you need a dildo, with Tom available?"

"You know our plan? For Tom to fuck one of us doggy-style, while we're pussy-munching? Well, adding a dildo to the equation adds more options, doesn't it?"

Molly laughed. "Genius, sis, pure genius! If we can't find one you like, I have about five, I think. You're welcome to borrow one."

"We'll see. First stop, diaphragm and rubbers. Where?"

"I'll show you. Now, hush, while I concentrate on getting parked."

Quickly accomplished, and the three of them wandered into the mall, Jenny and Molly arm-in-arm, while Tom ambled along behind.

"Over there, see?" said Molly. "Tom, go have a look in the sports shop window. We won't be long. Okay?"

"Okay."

He gazed into the window display, but he wasn't seeing it. No, he was seeing his mom, in the trailer, in the morning sunlight, sexy, disheveled, naked, enjoying, oh, yes, enjoying the feel of his cock in her pussy. Nearly as much as me, mom. Then Molly, coming to his bed in the night, naked and wanting. And getting! And the three-way that followed. But in the dark, for they hadn't bothered with a lamp. He wanted to experience that in daylight, so that he could see Molly and Jenny properly, see the enjoyment they were showing.

He let his eyes refocus, watching the reflections of other shoppers as they passed. The girls bright in sun-dresses, in shorts, tee-shirts, halter tops, tank tops. Some of the older women, too. He was abstracted and almost missed the arrival of Molly and Jenny.

"Okay, Tom, we move on." Jenny smiled at him and winked. "I don't know how many rubbers you usually buy at one time, but I got you two boxes of a dozen. Same brand that you had in your wallet. Okay?"

"That's great, Mom. Get your diaphragm?"

"I did, so you shouldn't need any rubbers while we're here." Jenny winked again. "We thought we'd have a coffee before we do anything else," Jenny went on, "and when we go into the sex shop? Will you stay in the coffee shop, maybe have another coffee? We want to surprise you."

"Surprise, eh? I like the sound of that. Okay, Mom, Molly, I shall duly increase my caffeine intake, just for you."

Molly grinned. "We think it will be worth it."

"Knowing you two, I'm sure of it."

"You'll know, soon enough. By the way, we thought we'd go into the deli on the way back to the car, just get sandwiches for lunch. Okay with you?"

"Sure, Mom. That's fine. Just make sure mine's a big one, preferably beef. I need my strength for later."

"Yes, you do, don't you? Okay, here's the coffee shop. What's everyone having?"

Two latte and a basic black was the answer. The coffee shop was only half full, and they found a quiet corner table, chatting generally here where they might be overheard. Eventually, Jenny drained her cup.

"Time for me and Molly to go shopping. We'll be back as soon as we can."

"Take your time, Mom. Get it right. I'll be fine here."

It was about a half an hour that he waited. Two refills of his coffee. Jenny and Molly were both carrying bags when they came back, bright-eyed and laughing.

"Ready?" said Molly.

"Sure." He drained his cup, and left a five-dollar tip beside it. After all the waitress was not only quick and attentive, she was also darned good-looking! The view down her cleavage when she bent over to refill his cup had been lovely, too, clear down to her erect nipples. And she'd known it, too, the minx. "Where next?"

"Deli, for sandwiches, then home for lunch, maybe a little nap. And then we play." Molly grinned. "I'm looking forward to the play bit."

"I think we all are. Now, let's go. Sooner we leave, sooner we get back, sooner we get naked again." Jenny grinned. "Shall we go?"

An hour later, three naked people had had lunch and were ready to play.

"Tom?" said Molly. "How do you feel about being filmed? Although I suppose I should say, videoed?"

"Um, doing what?"

"Having sex, of course."

He stared at her, but he couldn't deny it, a perverse side of him wanted it, no doubt about it. "Who sees it?"

"Only we three," said Molly. "Has to be that way. If anyone else saw it we could be arrested." She arched her brows. "Yes? No?"

"Yes, I guess. I think I'd kinda like to see how ridiculous I really am during sex." He laughed. "Have to say, as a participant, I tend not to think about it."

"Me either," said Jenny.

"Whose idea was this, anyway?" Tom said.

"Both of us, probably," said Molly. "There were some, um, interesting toys in the sex shop. Really gave us the giggles for a while."

"Yeah," said Jenny. "I thought for a minute or two we were going to get thrown out." She laughed. "Imagine the newspaper headlines. But it - or rather, they - did give us the idea."

"How do we do it?" said Tom.

"Well, it will have be a one-to-one, and whoever isn't directly involved will be camera person," said Molly. "That seem about right? Yes? Okay."

"Who gets first camera duty?" Me, I hope, Tom thought. I want to see what these two minxes have bought.

"Dunno. Draw lots? Shortest straw?" Molly shrugged, and Tom took a moment to enjoy the bounce of her breasts.

"Molly?" said Jenny. "We have our new toy. Tom first on camera duty?"

"Oh, yes! Our new toy! Tom, if you don't mind, you're cameraman first. Okay?"

"Yeah, sure. So, where's the camera?"

Molly laughed. "Duh. Yeah, I'll fetch it."

Very similar to his own, which he'd left at home, not thinking he'd need it. He checked the battery level. Plenty. He took a breath and turned to the others.

"Okay, ladies. Assume the position, or whatever the heck you have planned to do. And I'm certainly looking forward to finding out!"

"Just a moment, then, and I'll fetch it," said Molly, and hurried out of the room, returning just moments later carrying - a strap-on! She brandished it.

"Ta-da! Okay, Jenny, who's the fucker and who's the fucked?"

"I don't know, toss a coin or something? Tom?"

"No coin, I'm afraid. Hang on, though. I'll use the lens cap from the video camera, shuffle it from hand to hand behind my back, then one of you guesses which hand it's in. Whoever guesses right, chooses. Okay?"

"Works for me, Molly," said Jenny, and her sister nodded. Tom took the lens cap and put his hands behind his back, then made a play out of shuffling it back and forth, before bringing his two clenched fists out and holding them before him.

"Okay, ladies, decision time."

Jenny signaled to her sister. "You choose, Molly, you're the hostess."

Molly dithered for a moment, then tapped Tom's left hand. He opened it. Empty! He opened his other hand to reveal the lens cap.

"Okay, Mom, you get to choose. Fucker? Or fucked?" He laughed. "And that's a question I never thought I'd be asking my Mom!"

"This first time I'll be the fucker. Pass our toy over, sis." Molly duly handed her sister the strap-on. Jenny examined it for a moment, then turned it.

"I guess this goes in my pussy, and that goes in yours, sis. I think I'm wet enough, so get the camera ready, son, and film your mother as she gets ready to fuck her own sister with a strap-on!" Jenny was fighting a giggle as she spoke. Tom brandished the camera.

"Ready, Mom. Go!"

Jenny was wet enough, and Tom was fascinated as she inserted the 'driver's' cock into her pussy, slowly, sensuously, until she had it seated fully within herself, not so fascinated that he forgot to film her, though. She giggled as she stood to fasten the harness, then turned to Molly.

"Okay, sis, how -- and where -- do you want me." She laughed. "Obviously, in your pussy, by where I meant location. I thought you might like to kneel on the couch and we'll do this doggy style."

"Yes!" said Molly. "Doggy will be good, for both of us."

"For all three of us," said Tom, laughing.

"Okay, sis," said Jenny. "On your knees, bitch-kitty, and prepare to be poked by your big sister's new plaything."

Molly laughed and went to her knees on the couch, looking back over her shoulder as Jenny knee-walked the few inches necessary to position the strap-on's cock ready to penetrate her sister.

"Ready, Molly?"

"Am I ever!"

"Make sure you get this, Tom," said Jenny, as she brought the strap-on cock closer to Molly's pussy.

"Don't worry, Mom, this is one shot I won't miss," said Tom, holding his breath, and the camera steady, as Jenny slowly pushed into Molly's visibly wet pussy. The sigh of satisfaction as the faux cock sank slowly into Molly's depths could have come from any or all of the three of them.