The Milky Way 1: Breakfast

Story Info
Alex prepares breakfast for her Mistress and husband.
1.8k words
4.32
9.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My earbuds chime, softly at first, but slowly increasing in volume.

Time to get up. As every morning it's way too early for me. I clamber up quietly, careful not to wake up Jane and Mark. Not that I'd have to exercise that much caution. It's a Sunday morning, about seven o'clock, and they are still fast asleep. Huddled up, legs crossed over, not wearing much. I'm sure they are tired after all that fucking that was going on last night. I'm impressed. They are married for close to three years now, and they still have as much sex as on their wedding night.

They are both beautiful; she has black hair, shining like a raven's feathers, coming from her mother's side who is from Korea, a slim figure, but not skinny, with perky little tits, and the longest legs I can imagine. He is muscular, but not overly much, with medium-length blond hair, and bright blue eyes, like Henry Fonda had. A firm ass. And the tastiest dick ever.

I unhook the chain from my collar, careful not to let it clank and jingle. Then I fold my woolen blanket and roll up the thin insulating mattress. I like it tidily. I don't mind sleeping on the floor, but it is nice to have something to protect me from the cold.

After watching the sleeping couple for a moment, I tiptoe to the kitchen to heat up the coffeemaker and prepare some breakfast for myself. Cereals and an apple, some orange juice, no coffee because Jane thinks it's not healthy for me. While the oven is heating up for toast and waffles, I take a quick shower in the outdoor bathroom. I always go there because I don't want to disturb Jane and Mark. The cold water (they never got around to connecting it to the warm water circuit) is refreshing, I like how it runs down my body, over my breasts, cooling down the burning sensation in them, and also cooling down my arousal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night had been especially arousing. They were both super horny after they had come home from a fetish party and couldn't even wait to properly undress. So, I had to take off Jane's shoes while they were already kissing and groping. I love the smell of her shoes and her feet, especially after a long day of walking and standing, and last night was no exception. Normally she lets me work on her feet for as long as I like, but yesterday she was extremely impatient, so I could only have a quick sniff. On the plus side, I didn't get a spanking either. I'm not too fond of these, but it makes her happy and Mark really loves to watch (he never hits me or generally hurts me in any way, he just likes to be a bystander).

Anyway, I could barely remove her shoes before he pulled down her panties. Her pussy was really wet, even I could smell it from down below. She was obviously completely worked up, and I wondered what had been going on at the party. It was clear she wanted to be fucked now. So, I quickly scrambled over to Mark and opened the buttons of his tight leather pants. I could already see a huge bulge inside, and lo and behold, his cock sprang out, ready to do its job.

My job wasn't over yet, though, and Mark guided my head to his member. More out of habit because he certainly didn't have to tell me to thoroughly suck him. I had been waiting the whole evening for this! Jane isn't overly fond of giving blowjobs, but I am, and thus we three are a good team - I ensure he is hard and ready, while getting my daily dose of cock; she can be sure to be fucked with a stiff member.

I had lost count of how often he mounted her, or she was riding him. He possesses extraordinary stamina, and I had ample opportunity to clean his dick in between when it was drenched in pussy sap and she had to recover from yet another orgasm. I was in heaven. Her tasty honey on his dick. The only thing I would have loved more would have been if he had pulled out my buttplug and fucked my ass the same way he did with her cunt. But he never does.

He came twice on her belly and then once on her ass before they were both exhausted. Unusually for her, Jane let me lick up the spunk every time. Normally I don't get to touch her, except her feet, and instead, I must fetch a towel for them.

As you can imagine, this night left me very horny, and I was dreaming very vividly. I'm not jealous at all, though sometimes I wish I could also give her what he does. Well, she's happy and I get my share of the action, I'm not really complaining.

That said - it would sure be nice if she'd let me cum sometime. But honestly, she knows what's best for me, and anyway, it's nothing that taking a cold shower couldn't help with.

I dry myself with a rough towel, careful not to brush my nipples which have now become extremely sensitive to the touch. A tiny droplet of milk begins to form. Good. My udders are full, and I'm ready to serve.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kitchen timer rings, and I hurry. 10 minutes until the coffeemaker is heated up! I'll have enough time for introspection later when everyone is settled in their lazy Sunday routine. I quickly readjust the chastity belt, pull out the plug and clean it meticulously, then it's time for my enema. I've got this routine nailed down to a second, most of the time I'm on autopilot anyway.

While I flush myself twice, I watch my body in the mirror. I don't want to brag, but I AM beautiful. Full read lips, a heart-shaped face, freckled nose (I love my freckles, and so does Jane). Long dark blond hair, I have decided to let it grow long this year, I like the change. Small, waist, not wasplike, but very pronounced, yielding extra emphasis to my tits and my ass. Firm breasts, not humungous, just size C, but well formed, neither sagging nor looking like inflated soccer balls.

Right now, they are a little bit too firm, blue veins appear everywhere, and the nipples are very hard and erect. It usually takes me twelve hours to refill, so if I'm milked twice a day that's perfect. However, I haven't been emptied last night, and it is really high time now. I can feel the pressure and the tingling and stinging, the mammary glands are at their limit, and I'll start lactating any second now.

Don't get me wrong, they'd never use this as a punishment, they were just too busy to think of it yesterday. Nevertheless, I'm not allowed to milk myself. I don't know whether she'd actually find out, the problem is that it's difficult to just half-empty yourself, and she'd know for sure as soon as I came up all empty. She rarely punishes me, more relying on her natural authority than on violence or pain, however, she has made it very clear that she would not tolerate any transgression when it comes to touching me (or others, for that matter). I still remember the one and only time I overstepped my boundaries. I could neither sit nor stand for a week, barely able to crawl on all fours. I do not wish for a da capo.

I touch the left nipple with my middle finger to gather some of the milk that begins to leak out. Very slowly still, I think I'll still have about half an hour left before it gets uncontrollable. As soon as I come into contact, I shudder, and I begin to lactate more. That's not good. Now I really need to hurry. I clean the finger. Mmmm. Very, very sweet. They'll like it. I rarely get to taste myself, so it's always interesting to go for a test drive.

I quickly finish my business, splash some ice-cold water over my breasts to stop the leak temporarily and walk briskly into the kitchen. Breakfast is fixed quickly. I prepare a little bit more than necessary because if they are in a good mood (and usually they are after a night of hot, steamy action), they'll let me join. Toast. Waffles. Scrambled eggs. Fresh fruit, tomatoes, and some orange juice. Coffee. Empty jar.

"Good morning, Alex," she says as I enter the bedroom. They have just woken up, still looking a little bleary, but happy and relaxed. Mark is laying on his side and Jane has her arms wrapped around his waist. She is slowly playing with his cock, caressing his balls, stroking the base, between his nuts. The dick is growing harder and harder. I lick my lips. She grins. Obviously, she has noticed my arousal.

"Oh my gosh, you are really the horniest little cockslut ever," she says as she begins to increase the pressure and starts to milk him. His foreskin slides back, exposing his shining, throbbing glans. He grunts and is ready to cum.

"May I, Jane?" I ask. We have never started that stupid Mistress/Master/Slave thing, she thinks that authority does not manifest in words or (as I said before) in violence and brutality. You need to HAVE authority. And she certainly HAS a lot of it. So, there is no need to explicitly spell out the roles, it all comes naturally.

"Nuh-uh. I think you need to learn some patience. Just set down the tray and watch. Hold out your hands," she instructs me. I obey quickly, and after a minute or two I am rewarded with a load of hot, sticky semen in my palms. Mark sighs happily.

"Show it to me," Jane says. It's a lot.

"Nice, now show me how you lick it up!" I obey quickly. Yum, yum. It's nearly as good as giving a blowjob, and since they rarely let me have his cum, I am very diligent to clean every tiny little puddle. After I have finished, I present my hands and open my mouth wide, so that she can see I have swallowed everything. She has been watching me the whole time, and I can hear the unmistakable sound of fingers playing with a very wet pussy. Squish, squish. She suddenly stiffens up, and I know she had another orgasm. They are usually very quiet, but I've learned to notice them.

"Mm that must have been tasty," she laughs.

"Absolutely, you know I love it!" I reply.

"Well, maybe we should do this more often, I mean, it's certainly nutritious." She is in a very joyful mood today. "What do you think, Mark?"

"What, me? Are you kidding? If you ask me, she could do this all the time," Mark snorts.

"Aw come on, you... you...," she smacks his butt in mock punishment. "Alex, what about you? Get some extra proteins?"

"Thank you, Jane, I'd love that," I beam.

"Great! Okay, let's have breakfast then!"