The Rose Diaries v02 Ch. 02

Story Info
The Greatest Game starts with the Greatest Despair.
7.8k words
4.42
3.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2022
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
275 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is an incredibly dark story focusing on the forced feminization, trafficking, and torture of a young man by an enigmatic organization. There are elements of violence, slurs, non-consent, and other disturbing details. I hope you enjoy the story if you do choose to read.

Author's Note: This is the second version of TRD attempting to recapture my original vision of the story after I grew disappointed with the first. This version is far more focused with a revamped Blackstone Manor and several narrative changes. Even if you have read the first version there is enough divergence to make this story different than the original. Thank you for your reading! Be sure to leave a comment if you enjoyed it. I may not respond but I do read each one!

Chapter 2:

There was something incredibly uneasy about the way that Lily strode through the garden with him in tow. She knew each step to take, each movement to make, and all of was so sharp and focused that he had no choice but to move with her. She kept her hand tight around his wrist as she yanked him along and into the cold interior of the estate.

Blackstone Manor, was it?

It was classically beautiful. The kind of beauty found in history books of the obscenely wealthy. Gold filigree, Greco-Roman influence, and the ostentatious declaration of riches found in both art and decorations that lined the walls and spaces of the manor.

He didn't care for any of it.

Instead, he focused on the paths taken by his guide and the windows, doors, and other points of egress that he could mark on his mental map. From the gardens, she took him left and further into the manor proper. This path eventually led them into a grand hall of which only silence greeted them.

"Where are you taking me?" He spoke from his chest again though it came out far weaker than he had hoped. A sharp pain lanced through his lungs with each syllable that caused his steps to grow uneasy and for her to pull even harder.

"You heard her." She answered quickly. "To wash up."

"That's not-"

"Please." She begged not turning around nor stopping for a moment. "Don't do this."

"Do what?"

"This isn't a game!" She hissed quietly. "You can't do these things."

"What are you talking about?" Peter scoffed but she didn't respond. Instead, she pulled him left and through another set of doors and into the most magnificent bathroom he'd ever seen.

It was massive.

Probably the largest bathroom he'd ever seen. Probably be the largest bathroom that he would ever see. Mostly, he'd known bathrooms to be a sort of catchall term for a room where the toilet, a sink, or maybe a shower or bath would be. A place where someone would wash up, but this was not it.

It was literally a room designed for a bath. A literal bath room. The floors and walls were a ceramic with a collection of soft pink diamonds that decorated the walls. A large mosaic of a young blushing boy surrounded by angelic figures decorated the entire ceiling. There were what appeared to be closets lining the far-left wall with benches nearby to sit, and behind a small wall of frosted glass sat the centerpiece of the room was a massive square bath. Though, it was more akin to a pool. A pool of which was flanked by marble statues of female figures bearing water pitchers at each cardinal direction. Each of them was sculpted nearly nude aside from what appeared to be fabric that flowed around them. The air was heavier in here and he watched as Lily flicked a switch and water began to rush out from the tipped pitchers and into the bath.

"It will take some time." She said strolling to the closet. "We keep our clothes in here when we wash. We also keep sanitary supplies in each one. There's a clipboard in here too if you need to mark refills and other stuff."

"Fuck off." He growled. His limbs were still sore, his back ached, and he could barely even think straight but even with all that, with all that had happened today, he lacked the patience for this bitch's bullshit. He didn't care about the strange small details that she was showing him. He didn't fucking care for the guided tour.

He wanted answers.

He wanted solutions.

But most of all?

He wanted blood.

Peter wanted to watch this girl bleed. He wanted to make her pay. Not because she did anything wrong, not because of the way she acted, but because she belonged to this madness. He needed to attack some part of it before he completely fucking lost it.

Before he was fucking lost to it.

He was far enough from that fucking demon, that fucking witch, that fucking cunt of a woman who called herself "Miss K." that he felt confident that he could finally do something without someone kicking him in the fucking testicles. He squeezed his legs shut at the mere idea of it happened again.

"Please." She pleaded once more. "I just need you to listen."

He clenched his fists at his side. He could feel the pain beginning to dull, he could feel the heat in the air around him, the slick feeling of the tile beneath his feet, and the heaviness of his mind and body beginning to fade.

"Fuck." He hissed. "You."

"You need to listen to me!" Her voice cracked as she stomped her foot down. "Please! Please! You can't do this! You can't act this way!"

She strut closer to him until she was close enough that he could smell the mint on her breath and the bouquet of sweetness on her hair.

He unclenched his fists and took a deep sweet breath and felt nothing for a slight moment. No pain, no worry, no fear.

Just hate.

Just absolute fury.

Then he felt his left foot leave the floor and his body begin to charge forward.

"Oh fuck." She spoke as he set upon her. She was not like Miss B. in the fact that she danced around him. No, she did not have the benefit of him being sedated any longer. He felt his full strength, his full energy, exploding through every moment and he slammed into her with every bit of his weight and speed sweeping her off her feet and carrying her with him.

She screamed in his ear, or rather attempted, as he robbed her of her breath with his charge. There was a sort of dull sensation from his shoulders that seemed to grow with every moment. There was something amiss, but he couldn't quite place it.

His vision was hazy, his teeth were clenched so hard they might shatter, and he could only hear the slaps of his footfalls against the tile.

In a blink, their destination closed in all too quick and they collided with the glass wall with a resounding dull thump. Her nails nearly tore his shoulders to shreds as they dislodged semi-coated with the beginning of his own blood. He could barely think, barely breathe, as he watched that perfect face twisted into anger and fury not unlike his own and then he was stumbling backwards with a sharp lancing pain in his side.

"You fucking moron!" She screeched clenching her fists tightly as she focused hard on him. "You fucking idiot!"

He caught himself before the fall and shook the pain from his mind.

There would be blood now. He had made sure of it.

"Just shut the fuck up!" He yelled back blinded by his own rage. "Don't fucking act like you don't deserve this! Like you didn't ask for this! You won't do this to me without a fight! You won't hurt me again!" His voice oozed bravado and rage with every word. As it bounced off the walls and back to his ears, he was almost shocked at it.

He'd never sounded this angry before in his life.

"I'm trying to help you!" She coughed with a pained groan. The effects of being her breath being knocked

from her were apparent in the weakness in her voice. "You have no idea what-"

"You all thought this would be easy!" He screamed back as his body nearly trembled with his own fury. "You thought I'd be an easy mark. But I won't go down without a fight! I won't be fucking done in by a bunch of demented fucking dolls! I won't let you hurt me again!"

"I was," He lunged back at her before she could speak. Her green eyes were trembling with each of his steps, and he could see tears forming in her eyes.

"JUST FUCKING DIE!" He roared but he found her hand connecting with his face soon after. He found himself on the floor even sooner after that with another pain shooting through his ribs.

"Please!" She pleaded even now. "Please stop!"

"FUCK YOU." He felt his leg jerk out and connect with some part of her and she fell. She fell just as easily as him as those pretty heels turned sideways sending her down to the floor. She fell with a crash and then she stopped and raised a shaking hand to her face where had somehow hit her.

That perfect porcelain skin was now shattered by his blow. A gash had appeared on her left cheek, her pillowy pink lips now sliced open and dripping red slowly on to the floor. Her eyes watered and tears ran down her face suddenly.

"What have you done?" She whispered touching her lip as her entire body trembled. "What have you done?"

"I'm not-"

"I was trying to help." She brought her legs closer to her into a pitiable fetal position on the cold floor. "I was trying to help you before they could..."

He wanted to continue. To smash her skull into the ground and finish what his rage so desperately craved but there was some little bit inside of him that paused, and he felt his own eyes watering at the pain from her blows that began to wash over him in their entirety.

So, he hesitated just for a small moment and readied himself for her fury.

But it never came.

Instead, Lily just began to cry on the floor to the ambient sound of rushing water.

"My face," She wailed with such intense sorrow that it broke through even to him in his fury-addled mind. "My face. I can't let them see this. I can't let them see what you did."

"Fuck you." He tried to summon his anger back. Even in this state, she was dangerous. Even if she cried tears, he knew they were all fake. All of it designed to drag him deeper into this hell.

"You..." She swallowed wiping her eyes on her sleeve. A smear of smudged pigment appeared on the delicate fabric. She thrust a hand towards the hem of her dress and jerked it upwards so that he could see underneath.

There hidden in a vault of silk and lace was a penis. There staring directly at him attached to her body was a cock much like his own.

"Why are you fucking-" He wanted to scream at her but the stone cold calm in her eyes made his words lose any and all meaning. His outburst at her perversions seemed to fade back into air before it could escape his lips.

"I'm like you." She whispered. "I'm not like them. I'm not anything like them."

And then it hit him.

Lily wasn't a part of the madness.

Lily was a prisoner of it.

"I," He swallowed not knowing even where to begin. "What?"

"Two years ago. That's when they took me." Her, no, his voice was even quieter now. "They took me. They did this to me."

"Fuck." Peter cursed. "Oh fuck."

"Keep your voice low." Lily whispered. He could barely hear him over the water. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I'm sorry that I was so casual. But please, if nothing else, just fucking listen to what I'm saying."

"Fuck." He cursed again. "What the fuck."

"Get in the bath." Her voice was louder. "I'll join you in a minute and show you how to wash up."

"Wait a minute we're just-"

"Get. In. The. Bath." She growled wiping her eyes once more. "I'll be right there."

"Fine." He grumbled throwing up his hands in defeat. With a quick stride, he walked to door and stopped for just a moment.

There against the glass was the evidence of his folly. It was a large print, rather smudge, against the fogged-up glass that was vaguely human shaped. The impact of their struggle was still fresh in his mind as it was on the wall. He had come close to nearly punishing the wrong person and even worse was the nagging rush of that potential victory that still surged through him. The electric feeling of accomplishment that struck through his body with each breath at what could've been an awful, terrible, horrendous mistake.

Was it that easy? To commit the unspeakable. To thrust himself down a path that there was no return. That was all it took?

My god, he could still feel it! The heat, the burning hate, that had nearly consumed him! It had nearly taken over his entire being.

He pushed himself forward both metaphorically and physically to the edge of the bath with another heavy sigh. Before his own thoughts could overwhelm him or the chaos of the situation could rear its ugly head once more, he entered the steaming waters.

Heat had a strange touch on his addled mind. Peter felt the caress of the bathwater across his ankles while it hugged him tightly making sure that the warmth was fully dissipated into his tender soles and slowly up his entire being. Any stress that he had physically carried was little-to-no match for its touch as he felt his stomach begin to relax along with nearly all of his muscles in his entire body. Slowly, he lowered himself further into its embrace until he was nearly fully submerged.

At least this was nice.

He wasn't entirely sure of where he was. He had a name, Blackstone Manor, but that had little to no importance to him. Instead, he only knew that this place seemed substantial and that it was home to some of the nastiest people he ever met, and he had worked in customer service for a living.

He attempted a small chuckle at his own dumb joke before the sharp lancing pain returned and nearly robbed him of his own breath. There was nothing he could do, was there? He would just have to take these stupid beatings, these stupid lectures, and these stupid women until he died. What the fuck did they even want him for? What the fuck was their damage?

Peter let out a loud groan before he could even stop himself. Something, anything no matter how small, to vent the burning frustration and pain that he could not escape from. He would've given anything to be back home in his filthy apartment by now. At least there he wouldn't feel so broken and alone.

"How are you feeling?" Lily's voice echoed from nearby. He didn't turn to face her, he just continued to stare into the nothingness. There was a feeling, however slight, that if he just kept staring off into the ether then he could join it.

That he could just let go and disappear into it.

"Fine." Peter shook the notion from his head as the sounds of her wading through the water filled the steamy room. He felt her touch on his shoulder and turned to face her.

Lily was...unspeakably beautiful. Even out of the ruffles and lace of her gown, he nearly found his very breath robbed from his mouth. Even under the resistance of the bathwater, she still continued to glide with every motion. Peter didn't let his eyes wander below her collarbones. He didn't dare confirm what his eyes had saw just a moment prior. Had he not spied her secret, he would have never guessed that "she" was actually "he".

"You don't seem fine." Lily leaned in closer until her lips were inches from him.

"I'm fine." He tried to push away from her but she just continued to glide through the bathwater back towards him. He could still see the flecks of blood on her naked lips no matter how hard she had attempted to hide it.

"You shouldn't lie." She teased catching back up to him. He felt the cold back of the bath's tile against him and his eyes darted to anything he could use to make more space. The way that she batted her eyes, the way that her airy voice filled his brain, it made him stupid. It made him weak.

"What do you want?" He smacked the water beside them. A show of force no matter how helpless it was.

"What I was told to do." She wrapped her arms around his neck and gently pecked at his cheek.

"Lily-"

"Fucking play along, you bastard. Did you learn fucking nothing?" Lily hissed in his ear.

"Play-" Lily's lips reached his before he could utter another word. She embraced him pressing ever harder against him. Her lips were impossibly soft, pillowy, and flavored like strawberry shortcake mixed with the unmistakable metallic tang of blood. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head while he attempted to break away from her.

Peter could hear the rhythm of his heart, the rushing of his blood, and his passion erupting in his ears. For a moment, nothing was there except for her gentle yet forceful embrace.

Then she broke apart from him taking his breath with her taking a step back and away from him. Though, she was still very much within his arms' reach.

"Yes," Her bright voice floated to his ears. "I'd love to play!"

"What the fuck?" He whispered to her in hopes of whatever game she was playing would be explained. Play? How could he do anything! He wasn't a mind reader! Peter had no idea what she wanted from him much less the ability to act on it.

"Being a Blackstone girl is a prestigious position." Her voice was laced with notes of faux-authority as she wagged her finger in his face with a stern look. "Every girl is expected to honor and respect the position and all those who held it before her."

"Okay?" He had no idea where she was going with it but he had no choice but to listen. After all, she was still cornering him in the bath.

"As your senior, it is my pleasure to help you understand your role. One of the most important aspects of our life is hygiene. You may not like it, but we are expected, no demanded, to maintain a certain level of cleanliness." She began to strut around him with a rigid pose that was almost military like in discipline.

"I know how to clean myself." He grumbled trying to gently push her away with the front of his foot. She was beginning to sound like the women who put him here.

He had his fill of them for one day.

"Yeah, that's what we all think. You need to be clean everywhere. Inside and out." She pushed his leg aside and rushed up to his side once more.

"What?" He paused to reflect on her words. Inside? How can he clean his inside? Like eating well or exercising? "Like brushing my teeth? I mean, I do that on my own."

"No, no, no." She laughed. "That's silly. But I appreciate knowing where your head is at. You need to be clean inside. Teeth is a good start, but I meant some place a little deeper." Her hands began to trace downwards down his back.

"Deeper? What you want to pump my stomach?" He narrowed his eyes and huffed.

"You're being a little bit too literal. I guess I'll have to show you."

"Lily, just say what you fuckin-" His voice became something else. He didn't speak words but rather emotions as he finally noticed where her hands had been heading.

Her fingers lightly prodded a place he had never been touched before.

"Excuse-" Before he could protest, he felt the very tip of one her slender fingers break through his resistance and into his most hidden orifice. He squeaked once again.

"Play. Along." She hissed again before covering it with a laugh. "I know it's a little bit rough, but I figured a demonstration was in order."

"What the fuck." He hissed back squeezing his passage shut at her intrusion.

"Don't fight it." She moaned. "Just relax."

"Relax!" He sputtered in disbelief. He could feel her prodding ever deeper inside. He hated her, hated it, and he wanted to scream right in her face. He had never felt such discomfort before. Every fiber of his being wanted her gone and a slight pain had begun to blossom in his rear.

"Yeah," She nodded twirling her finger inside of him until it brushed up against all of his inner walls. "Being a Blackstone Girl, you're needed to keep yourself clean down here. Your fingers can be used in a pinch to check but it's not the best method."

"S-Stop!" He hissed as she sunk deeper into him. Her fingers slowly intruded further and further towards his core and the pain that followed her infiltration was almost unspeakable. "Lily, you're hurting me!"

RoseB
RoseB
275 Followers