Breakfast at Cassandra's Ch. 04

Story Info
Let's Get Physical!
1.1k words
4.7
6.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aerobics? Seriously?" Harold asked disbelievingly, sipping on a tall glass of freshly-squeezed orange juice.

"C'mon, Harold, it's the new craze," Britt gushed with excitement. "And Aubrey's classes are...a little different. C'mon, it'll be fun."

Harold finished his O.J. and took one more bite of his blueberry muffin.

"Plus," Britt added. "It'll give me a chance to introduce you to Aubrey. Before we hit up one of her parties."

Brittany Flowers added a seductive wink, and Harold was on board.

***

Aubrey Chattersly lived in an eight-bedroom house, way back in the Malibu Canyon.

The gardens and backyard were breathtaking, and the house had a rec room the size of a small auditorium.

Her aerobics class had drawn in about 20 people in all - Harold counted 12 women and eight men. They lined up neatly in five rows, with plenty of space in between.

The men wore shorts and tank tops for the most part, the women dressed in leotards over brightly-colored tights. Some were even rocking leg warmers.

Aubrey, in a striped, lime green and white leotard, stood at the front of the class, facing her eager students.

"Well, coming to the class is half the battle, I assure you," she promised. "We're gonna have fun today!"

Many of the class members had been there before and knew what was in store. For Harold, this was all new.

"You know I always loved coming to these but I've just been so busy," Britt commented lightly into Harold's ear, her raspberry and silver leotard making its debut on this sun-sparkling Sunday afternoon.

The sunlight shined brightly, coming down through the glass ceiling of the majestic, spacious rec room.

Aubrey was thorough in taking the class through every routine. They danced and moved rhythmically to one song after another.

Harold recognized some of the songs from the FM radio station he would sometimes listen to if Tiger 101 went to commercial.

"She's a Man Eater" by Hall and Oates provided some enjoyment, and then "Let's Get Physical" by Olivia Newton John started to play, and Britt suddenly leaned in to her assistant.

"Harold? Any minute now, Aubrey is gonna ask if anyone in the class would like to get more comfortable," Britt calmly explained. "That's your cue to..."

She left the end of that sentence blank, as if Harold knew what she was implying.

But he did not.

"That's my cue to what?" he asked.

She gave him a wry grin, as if he should know.

"To...take everything off," she finished with authority.

Harold had a lump in his throat.

"What?" he asked, dumbfounded.

Britt leaned in closer.

"She expects the men to work out in the nude," Britt explained. "That's just the way it's always been at these classes."

Harold was shocked, stunned - aroused a bit, no question - but surprised nonetheless.

"Alright. Great start, everybody. Now if anyone in the class would like to get more comfortable?" Ms. Chattersly offered aloud.

Britt winked at Harold, as if to say, "see, I told you so."

Harold looked around for confirmation. Sure enough, all of the men - ranging in ages from 20-something to mid-50's - were soon completely nude.

Harold quickly joined in on the fun. He stood there naked, nervous but intrigued.

In contrast, none of the women made any attempt to remove their clothes. They all stood firm and confident, hands on their hips, awaiting further instruction from Aubrey while the men removed everything. "Okay, great!" the class leader gushed.

"This is crazy," Harold said, almost loud enough for the entire class to hear, his excitement showing. "CFNM...aerobics?"

"If you wanna categorize it that way," Britt answered with a smile, as the next routine began.

Not missing a beat, the class went forward with gusto.

"Britt, you have interesting friends," Harold told her, as the men and women exercised in splendid unison.

***

Aerobics has been defined as a series of vigorous exercises, such as swimming or walking, designed to strengthen the heart and lungs.

But seldom is it referred to as a spectator sport.

But that's what it seemed to be at 21 Sanctuary Drive, as the women enjoyed watching - and even staring - at all eight men in the class, who were baring it all.

Some of the women snuck glances while going through their routine. Others took a break all together, sitting on one of the two benches and staring unabashed at the men's bouncing genitals.

The women pointed, laughed, compared and contrasted.

It seemed to only add to the delight of the men, all of whom were taking their exhibitionist urges for a joy ride.

In playing to the crowd, particularly the female sanction, Aubrey got more direct and saucy in her encouragement.

"Alright, boys, swing those hips. I wanna see those dicks fa-loppin' around," she instructed, getting giggles, smiles and chuckles from the captive female audience.

"Crazy. Absolutely crazy," Harold said lightly to Britt, who was loving the sight of her assistant lose all inhibitions and contort his naked body every which way for the enjoyment of the women present.

Just like the men, the women were a wide variety in age, body type and demeanor. But all seemed to be having a good time.

What became noticeable - and impossible to hide - was that Harold was sporting a sizeable erection. Britt saw it, and so too did Aubrey, from afar.

"Our newcomer is VERY excited to be here," the teacher pointed out to everybody, as just about everyone turned around or adjusted their line of vision to see what she was referring to.

Harold's frolicking boner danced in accordance with the beat of the music, "Bette Davis Eyes" playing on the loud boombox at the front of the class.

"Look at Harold, everybody. That's what I call getting into the spirit of things," Aubrey Chattersly further teased.

With 13 women looking unabashedly at his cock, Harold became even more aroused than expected.

Particularly haunting was the sight of the the precocious brunette alongside him. She wore a white headband and her beautiful, massive breasts bounced around in her tight, maroon leotard. He wished she was naked just like he was.

It was teasing and denial at its finest. Harold's CFNM fetish was being stroked expertly in this frenzied atmosphere.

His level of arousal had reached its zenith, and he was past his threshold.

Harold felt his hardened staff clench up, and release a copious burst of seed.

He came in a fluid motion, one spurt after another as he - quite admirably - tried to stay in pace with the aerobics routine.

All this did, however, was make his impressive cumshot wiz every which way. Every woman around him got some on their legs, their asses, their dancing feet.

Ms. Chattersly was most impressed.

"Let's give it up for the new-CUM-er, everybody," she boldly announced.

And Harold received a rousing round of applause.

Soon after, everyone mingled for a bit and enjoyed bagels, yogurt and granola.

The men didn't even bother getting dressed.

Britt was drawing her personal assistant into a wonderful, splendid world.

TO BE CONTINUED...