Breakfast at Cassandra's Ch. 05

Story Info
Wild goose chase.
1.6k words
4.2
4.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold was working on his second serving of fat-free yogurt, trying to come down from all the excitement.

He scanned the spacious rec room, having to chuckle at the sight of so many bare-assed men casually chatting with confident, fully-clothed, exercise-minded women.

Aubrey wandered over to check in on her friend and new assistant.

"Nice display you put on there, Harold," she gladly complimented him, eyeing his naked bod up and down.

"Thanks," he felt compelled to say.

Smiles all around, and a quiet calm. But Harold had to break the silence.

"Okay, I'm gonna need some clarification on this, since Ms. Flowers here likes to throw me into the deep end right away," he teased, meaning Brittany didn't give him a fair warning as to what he was in for that splendid afternoon.

Aubrey smiled and disclosed the origin of her aerobics classes, particularly the uneven dress code.

"I...started having these classes," she began, "oh, a little while back, and one of the men - "

"He was a nudist," Brittany jumped in.

"Yes. A devout nudist," Aubrey said with a chuckle. "So he (laugh)...asked if he could work out in the nude. I polled the class prior to his being here, and nobody seemed to mind.

"In fact, once he started coming regularly, some of the other men - maybe as a joke, maybe for enjoyment - started to go nude as well."

Harold found amusement in this wonderful chain reaction.

"The women got a kick out of it, that's for sure," Aubrey went on with a wide smile.

She elaborated further.

"After that, we had some fun with it," she shared. "I even added some more exercises to the routine that...well let's just say exercises that made the men bounce and flop around that much more (laugh)..."

"I saw. I was there," Harold laughed.

Both Brittany and Aubrey found infinite delight in the fact Harold was sprouting another erection, this one as steadfast and upstanding as the first.

"I'd love an encore performance," the aerobics instructor encouraged him with a loving smile.

With the two women watching up close, and more glancing from afar, Harold stroked his cock to another exhilarating orgasm. Britt and Aubrey were tickled to no end as Harold's copious bursts landed at their feet.

Aubrey looked forward to seeing him at her next party.

"I haven't seen you in far too long," she said to Britt. "And I heard from Stan Peters, they were considering you for a role in St. Stan's..."

***

Cassandra's was absolutely packed the weekend of the 4th.

Cookouts and parties were about to take place that Sunday, and seemingly everybody within the zip code wanted to go to the famous local eatery to get things rolling.

It was a charming place, in business since 1956. Autographed photos of actors and actresses lined the walls, including one of Brittany Flowers, taken after she appeared in "Winds of Change."

Some of the upholstery on the seats within the long booths was worn and torn, but overall the place had held up nicely.

It was a monument to its era.

"It's nice to see you again, Julie," Bert said endearingly, reaching out and lightly shaking hands with Brittany's daughter, who was up from Phoenix to visit.

"It's great to get out here again," the plucky brunette said.

"The husband and kids are back home - cub scout retreats and that sort of thing, but I thought I would make a visit," she said with a smile, taking an enjoyable bite of her strawberry pancakes, which were practically drowning in whipped cream.

"Well, what better way to spend your Fourth of July than with a bunch of old timers like us," Jimmy teased.

"Hey, you guys are legends - LEGENDS," she fired back.

More and more plates of food - and coffee refills - made their way to the table.

"So what's on tap for you, Phil?" Britt asked as she sipped her coffee.

"Eh, that charity softball game later. I'm emceeing," he revealed.

"Oh, that's right," Brittany said. "I remember you telling me."

"Of course, it used to be emceed by Marvin Harding, until the son of a bitch fell off the face of the earth," the pot-bellied Phil said in a jabbing sort of tone.

"Marvin was always heavily involved with charity events, I will say that," Brittany testified. "You know he grew up really poor so...he had a special place in his heart for the needy."

"Isn't it a shame? We talk about him like he's no longer with us," Bert commented, meaning as though Harding were deceased.

"Well he is no longer with us," Jimmy fired back.

"You know what I meant," Bert said, in between to big bites of his scrambled eggs.

"Hey, who we talkin' about? H.D. Harding?" Dick Lancaster bellowed from the other end of the table.

Everyone could sense the tidal wave that was about the envelop the group.

"Uh-oh, here we go," Jimmy said with a grin, taking the last few bites of his eggs, cooked over easy.

"Whose got some H.D. Harding stories? I got some," Dick gushed, as if they were referring to Paul Bunyan or Davy Crockett.

"We were talking about his work with the local charities, Dick, and how he grew up poor in Nebraska?" Brittany said with a gentle smile.

"W-w-wait. Is this H.D. Harding and Marvin Harding the same person?" questioned Julie, a confused look coming across her face, she herself still rubbing the drowsiness out of her eyes.

"H.D.'s his nickname," Dick clarified.

Now came the inevitable follow-up.

"What's...H.D. stand for?" Julie innocently asked.

It seemed no one wanted to answer. They were either too giddy or embarrassed to do so. Bert was the brave soul.

He leaned over the table, within closer ear shot of Brittany's darling daughter.

"Horse Dick," he whispered.

As the rest of the table choked back laughter, the initial look of shock on Julie's face gave way to a realization, and a deep, uninterrupted gasp.

"Hey, what else ya gonna call a guy with something like that?" Dick explained, as a couple different conversations began to unfold.

"That's the guy...you introduced me to - at that banquet years back," Julie said to her mom. "And when we got home..."

Now it was Julie cracking up.

"What?" Brittany prodded, with a wonderful smile.

"You said he had (laugh)... a sideshow-sized schlong," she could hardly get out, cracking up louder and louder.

"Oh it was a sideshow alright. Barnum and Bailey would have loved to sink their teeth into him. Hell, he could have used that thing to swing from the trapeze," mused Dick, as everyone began to laugh jovially at the imagery.

Brittany was quick to correct herself for implying that what Marvin was endowed with was in any way "freakish," but she could hardly get a word in.

"I should't have said - "

"Hey, ever see it, Jules?" questioned Bert.

"Noooooo," the lovely young woman cooed, with a sense of regret. "I feel like I've been robbed."

"Man, he used to walk around the locker room at the Moose Club, with that thing swinging back and forth between his legs like the pendulum on the Cooper Bank Tower Clock," described Dick so eloquently.

"Oh, gaw-hawd," Julie laughed.

Brittany shook her head, albeit with a hearty laugh.

"This is the conversation that ensues at Cassandra's, when my daughter comes to visit," she pointed out, amusingly.

"Thing had to be 13 inches long flaccid," Dick waxed on, as if Marvin's legendary member was something they could ALL be proud of.

"Thir-teen inches...soft?" Julie asked, with a bit of trepidation and fear.

"Oh, yeah," Bert clarified, the line between reality and folklore sort of blurred in conversational circles like this one.

"Holy CRAP," she said.

There was always stimulating conversation going on at Cassandra's, and one of the most called-upon topics was inevitably, the size of Marvin Harding's penis.

"Blessing or curse, guys, to be that well hung?" Brittany posed.

The guys weighed the question.

"He did say few women could take him on," Bert lamented.

"Maybe for a day or two, it might be fun to have something like that," Harold chimed in.

Brittany laughed.

"Well he had it his whole life so...I think it became a burden," she said.

"Hell, yeah, lugging that thing around all day long?" joked Jimmy.

Julie cracked up.

"I hate to say it...but I'd be surprised to find out he's still alive. He was in pretty bad shape when he moved out to Vegas," Brittany went on, taking one last sip of coffee.

"You were the last one to see him," Dick said.

"He burned all his other bridges," Brittany explained.

Soon after, the desserts arrived at the table and talk of upcoming movies and the new fall lineup on T.V. became the dominant topics of discussion.

Julie and Brittany headed back home, as Harold was going to go with Bert and Jimmy and help them carry a big-screen T.V. into Bert's seaside apartment.

***

Beer and whiskey flowed for a couple hours once the three arrived back at Bert's.

Within a couple hours, the apartment was filled with cigar smoke, creating almost a fog-like atmosphere.

"Jesus, Bert, clean out that frickin litter box. You got like 40 cat turds in that thing," Jimmy belted out.

Bert's cat, Quint, darted across the room.

Many beers later, and after taking in a sreening of "Bridge on the River Kwai" on the new T.V., Bert and Jimmy revealed their plans to Harold.

"Hey, does Britt give you vacation time, young fella?" asked Jimmy.

Harold shrugged.

"Uh, yeah, I suppose," he answered, with a hiccup.

"Good. 'Cause we takin' a boys trip. We goin' to Vegas," Jimmy bragged.

"Great, sounds fun," Harold answered.

"We gonna try to track down good ole H.D. Harding," Bert informed.

"Could be just a wild goose chase, but damn it could be fun," Jimmy added.

Harold figured he had nothing else better to do at the moment.

"Uh, yeah, sure, I'm in," he said, riding a pretty good buzz.

The three had no idea what they were in for.

TO BE CONTINUED...