Breakfast at Tiffany's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As so often seems to happen in life, that insight had arrived just a little too late; it would have been difficult enough to argue my case with Rob's cock buried in my mouth, but the warm tingles and trembles already spreading outward from my belly that Rob's latest violation had engendered made it impossible; I was enjoying it! And as I felt Rob's cock stiffening with each stroke, I was enjoying it all the more! As I said, a little too late, as I'd just now become a whore... Rob's whore!

I wasn't totally naive, I might never have had a cock in my own mouth, but I'd seen enough stag films to understand the basics and Rob wasn't being aggressive with his assault. The vice-like grip on my hair had soon eased and with hindsight I realised that Rob's slap hadn't actually been very hard... noisy and surprising, but not really painful. Having collected my thoughts, I began to actively respond; Rob soon ceased with his rough penetrations and why wouldn't he, now that he'd got himself a cock-sucking whore to cater to his needs.

As already mentioned, fellatio was a new experience for me, but a combination of enthusiasm and what I'd gleaned from those blue-movies stood me in good stead; I did garner a yelp of pain from Rob when my teeth nipped his foreskin a little too hard, but he soon forgave me; I didn't manage to swallow Rob's whole cock as I'd seen those girls on film do, but he still appeared to enjoy it; running my tongue around the base of his helmet and scraping my teeth along the length of his shaft seemed particular favourites.

As I worked my hands and mouth around Rob's cock I began to get increasingly concerned: Would Rob come before my jaw fell off -- it was now aching like hell -- and more importantly, how would I cope with it when he did? Of course I'd tasted semen before, but only a drop or two off the end of my finger; I'd no fear in that regard, but how would I cope when huge gouts of the stuff were shooting into mouth and throat?

I didn't find out and was surprised by a momentary disappointment at missing the opportunity: I'd been blowing Rob for perhaps ten minutes when he sharply pushed me away and snarled "Enough, I want to fuck you again." I nodded compliantly, turned and began to scramble fully onto the bed, but Rob immediately checked my progress; catching me by the hips and jerking me backwards, I landed on the floor with my boobs squished into the mattress at the bed's edge:

"No, down here... I want you from behind; I'm going to fuck my bitch doggy-style." I wish I could say that those harsh words upset or at the very least offended me; shamelessly, they instead aroused those tremors in my belly once more.

Rob breached my pussy less aggressively than the last time, or perhaps I was now just more... accommodating; with my own juices and a load of Rob's come already inside me, my pussy was awash. Rob began with a similar metronomic pumping he'd used in my mouth, but rapidly went up through the gears in both speed and strength and was soon pounding into me like a jack hammer

Besides my own squeals, moans and foul-mouthed encouragement, the mattress was squeaking and the bed's legs were screeching across the floor, I hoped to God that the houses next door was empty too. Rob's pounding soon achieved the inevitable result; his 'bitch' was now very much 'in heat' and I came like that legendary train.

Rob reverted to his slow steady and gentler penetrations while I rode out my orgasm, before increasing his momentum once again. I supposed that having come himself Rob now had more self-control... but I certainly didn't! We went through that process twice more, both drawing a similarly powerful orgasm from me; by then I was a dissipated mess, face down on the bed, gasping for breath and feeling my own juices literally dribbling down my inner thighs.

It was no doubt the exhaustion that made me so slow to react: Rob pulled out his cock, I could feel that he was still iron-hard as he drew it up and down between the cheeks of my bum. Rob's hands were groping my buttocks too, kneading and pulling at the flesh; I didn't even react when I felt the tip of Rob's cock brush against the starburst of my bum.

No man had been there, indeed few had dared to even suggest it and none of those few had been invited into my bed again. But Rob didn't ask and an instant later I felt the stab of pain; I knew immediately what he'd done and squirmed and wailed in my dissent.

It achieved nothing, as by then Rob had a hand planted firmly between my shoulder blades, so that scream was muted by the bed linen has he thrust into me for a second and then a third time. Rob wasn't wholly inside of me, but deep enough so that both I and no doubt he too, knew that I couldn't dislodge him. His lips came close to my ear as he whispered "I'll stop for a minute, just breath deeply and relax; it'll be easier from here."

My pleaded appeal was little more than a whisper: "I don't do anal; I never have... you have to stop." While Rob's reply was more powerful and came as no surprise:

"I've told you already Anna, you're my whore now and whores do whatever's demanded of them" I blinked back my tears; were they from pain, shame or submission? Perhaps a little of all three; then took the only route afforded me, I drew in three or four deep, steadying breaths and relaxed as best I could; a few seconds later I felt Rob's begin cock begin pressing further into my bowel.

Rob had at least been truthful: It did get easier and when I felt his balls bump against my pussy signalling that I'd taken him all, it even garnered a small shudder of... accomplishment. After that it got sweeter with every penetration and by the time he reached around with a hand to tease my clitoris at the same time, I was actively enjoying Rob's sordid assault.

That surge of pleasure was perhaps my undoing: It drew a shudder from me which made my bum clench, that squeeze was no doubt transferred to Rob's deeply buried cock and he promptly shot his load, while I was still perhaps still thirty seconds shy of my own orgasm: (.

Rob too must've sensed how close I'd been: Having picked myself up, gathered my clothing and turned to search out the bathroom, Rob addressed me from behind: "Sorry I lost it at the end Anna, but I'll do better next time... I'll not leave it so long before I fuck that sweet bum of yours."

Rather than voice a reply I increased my pace, scurrying into the sanctuary of the bathroom for a restorative shower and of course; to allow my own fingers to conclude that outstanding orgasm. My mind replayed all had transpired as I did so... not least Rob's parting words; '...I'll do better next time'.

12