All Comments on 'Breakfast in Bed'

by KierHardy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmph

I'm glad my daddy isn't that mean. He would never hurt me that way. Poor Little!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not to my taste. I'll get my own breakfast and forgo the rest of this, which reflects poorly on the daddy. The writing isn't bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Caring

I love that Daddy is caressing her after he gives her a nice, deserving beating! Thank you for sharing. Excuse me while I touch myself ;)

Littlegirl_subLittlegirl_subabout 9 years ago
Delightful

Nothing more I could add. It's a scene I can see my Daddy and I go would go through. It kept me captivated till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unhappy Little

Good Daddies never tell their littles they can't go to the bathroom! And they certainly don't punish them like that for an ACCIDENT! He should have let her go potty she's not a slave! She's a Little and you can't treat littles.that way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not realistic

Going to the toilet isn't something a little should be punished with. Waiting in the corner is acceptable but being spanked with a butt plug in while about to burst would be more then anyone could take. It was an accident so another spanking is a little much. If I do an accident, I simply have to sit on the naughty chair or no TV or such, this is waaay to much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another wet little

I think this is totally hot. As a little I enjoy bathroom control and crave punishment when I need to know my place. It makes me feel secure. I don't think it's unrealistic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ridiculous abuse

I know everyone is into different stuff but that’s just straight abuse to forbid a little from peeing and then punishing her when she does so. A real dominant would be concerned with getting a UTI and would punish her for actions he has caused. Hope this isn’t real because I’d dump him in a heartbeat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous