Breakfast in Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scrambled Eggs à la Katelyn

aka Eggs Benedict

Ingredients

● 6 fresh eggs

● 2 English muffins

● 4 slices of Canadian bacon or ham

● 1 tablespoon vinegar

● ¼ cup of unsalted butter, melted, plus extra if cooking English muffins in a pan

● 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, preferably freshly squeezed

● Cayenne powder

● Salt

Directions

  1. Heat a pot of water. Add vinegar to help the eggs maintain their shape. Once the water is just beginning to simmer, crack four eggs into the water carefully, from just above the water. You can also first crack the egg into a bowl and then gently slip it into the water, one at a time. Cook for approximately four minutes for a well-done egg, less for a runnier yolk. Once the eggs are done, remove them from the water with a slotted spoon and save them for later.
  2. Separate the remaining two eggs and discard the whites. Whisk the yolks and lemon juice together.
  3. Construct a double boiler and continue to whisk. Don't let the eggs get too hot or they'll scramble.
  4. Slowly add the melted butter and continue to whisk until the sauce has thickened and increased in volume. Remove the sauce from the heat and add a pinch of cayenne and salt.
  5. Split your English muffins in half and either toast them or melt butter in a pan and cook them on both sides.
  6. Once the English muffins are ready, set them on a plate. Put your ham or Canadian bacon into the pan to brown it before placing it on top of the muffins. Top with one poached egg each and Hollandaise sauce. Serve and enjoy.

12