All Comments on 'Breakfast in Bed'

by BlowjobSuzuki

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great debut

hi Suzuki, there has hardly ever been such an erotic breakfast-making, you are quite a writing talent. There's one funny point, though: John was sleeping naked next to Katelyn, but soon after he wakes up she thinks: How easy it would be to let him slide out of his boxers... When did he put them on? And another point: At times, your language seems almost too perfect, almost too sophisticated -- a story like that, with two people just getting up, and in the mood, might benefit from sounding a bit more sloppily... Still, I would even have given you 6 out of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love tour metaphors!

While I was reading this wonderful story, I noticed I was getting turned on because of how detailed the sex scene was. I'm a new fan of yours. I hope you'll write more in the future.

BlowjobSuzukiBlowjobSuzukialmost 6 years agoAuthor
Blowjob Suzuki Here

Good catch, Nokk! I've fixed that and submitted a new version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A playful start

Great dialogue, hot action, teasing pacing. Write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotic

Erotic to the end and the add of the recipe tops it of like smooth sauce( your choice of sauce)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cute

This was a sweet little slice of time between these two lovers. It held the right balance of eroticism and innocence for the intended effect. The recipe at the end is a nice touch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A lovely little episode...

...you write so well...plus a recipe for me (my sweetie doesn't tolerate eggs except in quiches and such). Of course, I'll give attribution - I'll tell her I read it in a Harlequin Romance - she'll have a good laugh!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
I love your style

You sure have a great skill in writing. There is nothing like eating out a woman and giving her the best orgasm! Thanks for giving me that visual!

_MissBehavingBadly__MissBehavingBadly_about 5 years ago
Feed me, fuck me.

Beautifully written! Exceptional, excellent, natural talent for making your words bring your characters to life in an ultra hot sexy way. I want this to happen to me. And so will a lot of women when they read it.

NightRanger888NightRanger888about 5 years ago

This is what sex should be: fun and frivolous and so very powerful! What a great story!

ChubbyLatinaChubbyLatinaalmost 5 years ago
Great writing

That was wonderful. I agree, this is what sex should be like. Fun and playful. You are a great writer and you painted the scene beautifully. I really enjoyed it... maybe enjoyed it twice.

Libidinous_NerdLibidinous_Nerdover 4 years ago
Julie Andrews should sing this story

It has my favorite things :)

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
Loved it...

they both have great appetites...

M8dOvGlazM8dOvGlazover 4 years ago
Fun & sexy

Really enjoyed your story! I like the playfulness of your characters

dustybluesdustybluesover 4 years ago
:-)

Bon Apptit' I enjoyed your story keep up the great storytelling..

Ace_SteelAce_Steelover 4 years ago
This was nice.

I like this. We have here lovers in love. It is not raw sex, but an expression of kindness in authentic relationship. I pray we all have sweet relationships like this. We even have the bonus of a recipe.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 4 years ago
Fun, and a meal to boot.

I'll have to try to make that some time.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
YUM!

Now that is a breakfast to DEVOUR! Mmmm, again and again!

4certain4certainover 3 years ago

A very tempting breakfast with multiple delicious courses.

CuriousJack86CuriousJack86over 2 years ago

This story was a lot of fun to read. Highly recommend!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlowjobSuzuki@BlowjobSuzuki
569 Followers
I love to read, cook, travel, and play games. I also enjoy writing and drawing. I hope you'll read my stories!

SIMILAR Stories