Breakfast in Bed

Story Info
Husband eats wife for breakfast.
1.7k words
4.45
19.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, may I eat you for breakfast?"

"NO" came out of my mouth more directly than I had desired. I needed to pee and I don't do anything until I can brush my teeth.

He is very good at reading my mind and said, "I know you need to pee. How about I eat you after you brush your teeth and pee?"

Now this is why I love him so much! After 20 years, he thinks my thoughts, and I think his.

He cuddled up pressing his very warm and naked skin to my back. He was the big spoon and I was the little spoon. He felt do good. I was torn now... I needed to pee and I certainly wanted his lips on my deprived pussy, but damn he felt good! So I lay there for a few minutes soaking in his love for me.

The he thrust his pelvis in the universal language of "I want you." I wanted him too so I got out of the warm bed and headed to the bathroom. He raced ahead of me to brush his teeth before I got there. We met back in bed a few minutes later.

So like a man, he ducked under the covers and headed south. I grabbed him and slowed him down. I wanted love. I pulled him to me and told him to warm me back up first. So he climbed on top...

He almost sat on my pelvis with his knees high on each side of my torso. He levered himself above me a bit and began to kiss my face. He was kissing my cheeks, forehead, and nose. He switched sides and avoided my lips—what the fuck?

I made a moan and grunt indicating my displeasure. He did it again!

"What the fuck, I want you to kiss me." He said, "I know. And I want you to want it." We laughed and he kissed my face again and again.

Finally he narrowed in on my lips and kissed me. He gently licked my top lip. Not a big, gross licking a lollipop type lick, rather a sensual tip of the tongue teasing type lick. He licked and tickled across my bottom lip in just the same way.

As I opened my mouth to enjoy his kiss, he pulled his lips back. He darted his tongue forward and just touched his tongue to mine. Our tongues danced a sexy dance and I was in heaven. Now we are talking...

He moved to my right and licked my neck. Again, not a sloppy and gross "lick". This was just the tip of his tongue teasing the heck out of me. He nuzzled my ear. He licked my ear. I was certainly warming up and he knew it.

After a few more luscious, sensual, and teasing licks with the tip of his tongue, and a few awesome kisses, he drifted south again. He kissed down my chest avoiding my tits. He slid to his left as he ducked under the covers. He kissed my belly and approached my mons.

As my hand began to caress his ass, he politely shifted to his left to move his ass closer to the headboard. He was giving me better access to his package. So thoughtful...

He ran his hands over my thighs. I parted them in invitation. He kissed and licked my left thigh and then my right. He began to narrow his kisses and sensual licks and circled closer to my pussy. The bastard was teasing me again and again. First by avoiding the lips on my mouth and now by avoiding the lips on my pussy.

Closer and closer! I was dying. Lick me you asshole. I think I fucking hate you.

Finally, his tongue slipped over my clit and I lurched. WOW.

He went to town on my labia and clit. I was not too sensitive yet so this was fine by me.

At the same time, my hand slipped lower off his ass and I tickled his balls lightly. He moaned in thanks.

He was constantly applying pressure to my thighs. I closed my eyes and prayed he was going to eat my ass. He loves to eat my ass. And I love it too. I know how much he loves me and licking my ass shows a certain commitment to the relationship don't you think?

So I welcomed him as he moved further south. I parted my thighs wider and wider. I pulled my knees back toward my chest to increase his access. And he did not disappoint me. He licked my perineum and then closer to my sensitive little pucker.

But then he was gone. He was back on my clit and he left me waiting.

He sucked my clit into his mouth, and then kissed and licked down my left labia and up my right.

He sucked my clit into his mouth, and then kissed and licked down my left labia and up my right. Each time he used just the right amount of pressure, almost none, as only the very tip of his tongue caressed my labia.

After several minutes of this slow and deliberate torture, he suddenly altered the process. As he went down the left labia, he kept going. I felt his tongue circle my ass. He licked back up the right labia to start the process again.

Clit suck, labia lick, two circles of my ass and a labia lick on the way up.

Clit suck, labia lick, three circles of my ass and a labia lick on the way up.

I moaned loudly. This was getting exciting. How high would he go?

Clit suck, labia lick, four circles of my ass and a labia lick on the way up.

Fuck I love this man.

Clit suck, labia lick, FIVE circles of my ass and a labia lick on the way up.

God damn you need to fuck me I was thinking...

Clit suck, labia lick, and wait... what? Just one circle with his tongue around my ass and then a labia lick on the way up. What the hell was that? Lick my ass you fucker!

Clit suck, labia lick, two circles around my sensitive ass with his glorious tongue and then a labia lick on the way back up. Damn him, I get the sequence now. I know you can count to five. UNGH... I wanted more and I wanted it now!

I lost count. I was slowly turning my head from side to side and I was counting to five over and over. My hand was stoking his massive erection trying to entice him to fuck me. He kept licking. All of this was still those tantalizingly slow and delicate tongue teasing licks and I was on the verge of an orgasm, but I wanted to come on his dick. I NEEDED DICK!

After the next set of five, he stayed on my ass. He pulled my legs wider and slammed his tongue up my ass. I moaned loudly and loved it. He was tongue fucking my ass and driving me crazy. With one last thrust in my ass, he pulled back and climbed on top of me.

His dick slid home with no guidance. I knew what I wanted and his dick new what IT wanted.

We wanted the same thing!

Within five strokes, I was cumming. I thrust up to meet him and groaned loudly in relief. Damn that felt good.

He didn't wait for me and just kept fucking. I normally like to ride it out a bit, but after the teasing—a hard fucking was fine by me. He plowed me.

Within minutes I was ready to cum again. He pinched my left nipple hard and I went over the top. Hell yes!

This time he slowed and I enjoyed my climax. He kissed me and gently licked my lips again. I knew his tongue had just been up my ass, but what could I say? He caressed my top lip with the tip of his tongue, gently licked his way onto my bottom lip and danced his tongue onto mine.

After a few minutes of luxurious kissing and tongue "sex", I was ready for another go. I tipped to my right and he was being dense. I wanted to be on top and he was not moving. I nudged again and he still didn't get it. Finally, I said, "roll over."

He flopped onto this back and took me with him. We managed the roll without his dick popping out.

I was on top and in control. I love fucking him. I ride him and put his dick in all the right places. I set the pace. I set the depth. I am the boss—and he knows it.

The next thing I know, he says, "fine." Fine what?

"Go ahead baby." Go ahead what?

"I know you want to just use me. Masturbate. Just ride my dick and fuck yourself for your pleasure. You know you want to."

"And I love it. I love to watch you masturbate. Do it." AND I DID... Damn that was good.

I was fucking myself long, slow and deep—at first. Then a bit faster.

He slipped his right hand around my ass and found my dripping wet pussy. He smeared my natural lube up and down my ass. I felt one finger slowly enter me. And then a different finger.

Yum, I was going to get two lubed fingers up my ass. Yep, here they come...

He slid them home and I was close. He was close and I wanted him to cum. I slipped my hands down and scratched lightly on his nipples. He groaned.

He started to thrust more deeply to meet me as I was slamming down onto him.

I could feel his fingers.

I think he was stroking his cock through my ass. Now who is using who?

His fingers felt great to me, but they also were pushing him over the edge. He filled me.

Damn can he cum. And when he came, I came.

I love it when he has breakfast in bed. Breakfast at the Y is the best!