Breakfast in Bed

Story Info
Heterosexual morning sex with husband.
1k words
4.41
10.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast in Bed

By: Pat W. Banon

Finished Writing: March 23, 2023 Thursday

My morning started with my husband softly kissing the back of my neck. We woke up cuddling, and as usual, he was big spoon. "Good morning beautiful" he whispered before gently nibbling my ear. My breath became heavy from the anticipation of our lust. "I always did love breakfast in bed; fortunately, it appears you're on the menu" he told me seductively as his index finger dragged its way from the bottom of my pussy to my clit. Lightly, I felt him start to rub circles on my "rose bud" as he so affectionately called it. Instinctually, I began to grind on his hand.

He started moving his fingers toward my breast. Naturally, I tried to push his wrist back to where it was on my body. "You'll have to wait babe" he told me as his arm resisted my attempts for him to continue masturbating me. "My fingers can't have all the fun" he stated with a light chuckle as he kissed near my throat. The hand that was happily playing with my pussy now had it's attention on my breast. "I want to warm you up before I head on down" he stated quietly, pinching my left nipple as he spoke. He knew how I loved having my breast caressed by his warm touch.

My hand attempted it's own quest towards his hard cock I felt pressed against me. Once in my palm, I began to stroke him as to not be a selfish lover. "After babe, I want you to cum first this morning". The words seem to reluctantly leave his lips as he pushed away my attempt to please him. His self imposed cock block seemed to have accelerated his desire to taste me, as he started to kiss down my spine. He took his time making his way towards my ass, each kiss creating even more desire. His lips finally made it to my bottom.

Out of nowhere, I felt him slap my ass. "Lay on your back" he sternly commanded. "What if I don't want to" I playfully retorted, intentionally baiting him so I can get spanked again. "You'll get no quarrels from me, I enjoy the view" he said with a smile as he grabbed a handful of my ass. I rolled over on my back as I spread my legs. "Make me cum babe, I want to start the day with your mouth between my legs" I requested, seeing him swallow in anticipation as his head went towards my wet vagina.

He began kissing and biting up and down my thighs. I was dripping with lust for him. He gave great oral sex and he knew it. His mouth intentionally kissed everywhere near, but not including, my pussy. "Enough foreplay!" I snapped as I pulled his face into my cunt, my hand pushing the back of his head. He started sucking my clit. He wanted me to be as sensitive as possible. My hips began to grind more aggressively, begging for a release. After he stopped sucking, his light tongue strokes were simply not getting me where I needed to be. He began licking more rapidly, my moaning seeming to speed up his pace. I drew satisfaction knowing I was soaking his face. He slid a finger into my wet hole, causing me to gasp. He started pushing up against my g-spot, allowing the escape of my previously subdued moans from my mouth.

Intentional paragraph double gap

"Keep going hubby!" as I affectionately call him "don't stop, I'm so close!" I desperately requested. The feeling of an inevitable orgasm filled every gram of my body. He was now holding me down as he ate me out due to the movements of my hips. The orgasm began to swell inside of me as I gripped my bed sheets. He inserted a second finger in me as his tongue rapidly flicked up and down on my rose bud. His mouth combined with his fingers massaging my g-spot caused my back to arch.

I began cumming in his mouth as I moaned his name. It felt as if I was flying. I wasn't sure if I was remembering to breath. Part of me felt like I may pass out from the sensation. You'd think I'd be more acclimated to my husband's skills, but alas I am not. Every time he goes down on me, I feel like I'm in the clouds. I finally collapsed, pushing his head away from my pussy. My legs closed as he came up to kiss me on the cheek.

"You seemed to have enjoyed yourself" he said with a slight chuckle as my cum glistened off his face. He began caressing my body as I descended from the sky. His warm hands bringing me comfort as he whispered how beautiful I was. Our eyes met. He starred at me lovingly as he brushed his hand through my hair. Our mouths met in the middle for a kiss. The erotic nature of being able to taste myself on him led me to spread my legs subconsciously.

My husband read my body and began to rub his throbbing cock, now dripping in pre-cum, up and down my wet cunt, teasing my sensitive clit whenever he was in the area. My tongue entered his mouth as his cock entered me. We fucked missionary whilst French kissing. Not the most unique sex position, but nevertheless one of my favorites. Slowly I took the dominate roll of making out as he came closer to orgasm. His thrust became faster as he pulled away from me.

"Honeeyyy!" he exclaimed as he pulled away from our kiss. He was about to cum. My head bobbed up to bite his lower lip as he came. I felt him fill me with his warm jizz. He collapsed on top of me, to which I responded with an embraceful hug. I held him tightly against me as he caught his breath from his orgasm. He hugged me back as we both laid there is post-coital bliss. "That was lovely" he said simply. "What a wonderful way to start our morning" I responded with a loving smile. We gave each other one last kiss before getting out of bed to begin our day.

Note from author: I am open to y'all's thoughts, whether critical or praise. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed!