Breakfast In Bed

Story Info
Waking you up the right way.
1.3k words
4.46
7.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleeping in bed with you, I roll over, draping my arm over you, my hand resting on your breasts, and that's all it takes for my cock to get hard. Still can't believe I'm in a relationship with someone as attractive as you. So smart, funny, beautiful and of course, sexy. You told me you always wanted to wake up with me between your thighs and this seems like a perfect opportunity to do just that. I start running my hand up and down your body nice and slow, you seem to be sleeping pretty deeply so I slowly get under the covers, doing my best not to wake you, spreading your legs, slipping between them and my face inches from your pussy, inhaling your scent, my mouth watering, desperate to taste you. You're still sleeping soundly, as I start slowly kissing up your inner left thigh, towards your pussy before switching to your inner right thigh and doing the same, kissing even slower, deeper, getting to the edge of your pussy before stopping and switching again.

Kissing slower and deeper each time I switch, taking my time, your breathing getting heavy every second, moaning softly in your sleep every time I'm close to your pussy, your body aching to feel me, even in your dreams. Continuing this for about 10 or so minutes, having kissed up and down each thigh multiple times, I finally let my tongue circle your pussy, nice and slow, taking extra time near the top. My breath hot on your clit, working my way down, licking up any and all pussy juice accumulating there, dripping out of you from your body's instinctual lust and desire. You taste so fucking good. Again, still never licking your actual pussy, just around it. Your moaning growing even heavier, still asleep though, you must be having a great dream.

After another 10 or so minutes of this, only tasting your juices that leak, drip and run down and out of your pussy, I can't take it anymore and I finally let my tongue cross over and start licking your pussy. Starting from the bottom, up and down, up and down, before I start working on sucking down and swallowing every drop of the delicious nectar that is your pussy juice. These sudden sensations apparently enough to wake you, as you start running your fingers though my hair, grabbing a tight handful as you whimper and moan.

Focusing on your pussy again, I shift my attention to your clit, licking around it but not directly on it, nice and slow, circling it a few times before licking back down your pussy to savor the pooling juices there, returning to your clit, repeating this process until you can't take it anymore, then finally sucking your clit into my mouth, simultaneously sliding a finger inside of you, straight to your gspot. Both sensations, after all of this teasing, overwhelming your mind and your body, arching your back, moaning loudly and gasping for air as the sensations hit you all at once.

Increasing the intensity and the pressure slowly, wrapping my free arm around your thigh, holding you in place, I bury my face between your thighs, licking and sucking your clit with reckless abandon as my finger presses your gspot relentlessly, I shift my free hand up to your breast, pinching your nipple tightly, all these sensations push you over the edge and you start to cum, moaning as I continue harder, more intensely, focused on making sure you cum hard as fuck on my face and in my mouth, I'm so desperate to taste you, to swallow every drop of your pussy juice. Your body arches, tensing up, legs trembling as your body is slowly saturated in the hot sensation of the most intense orgasms, multiple, you've ever felt, you can't help but scream and pull my hair, burying my face in your pussy, cumming for me, grinding against my face and mouth as you do. Your pussy taste so fucking good...

Your orgasm subsiding and breathing steadying, I lessen the intensity, licking your pussy slower and slower, up and down until I'm kissing your pussy softly all around. Satisfied, I rise up, with my cock out, ready to take what's mine, to fill you full of fucking cum...

You offer little resistance as you lay there, body trembling while you recover. I waste no time slowly sliding my cock inside of you, just the tip at first, before pulling it back out. A slight moan escaping your lips before sliding my cock inside once more, slightly deeper this time before pulling out once more. Another soft moan slips out as I slide my cock back inside, deeper still. Your pussy feels so good squeezing my cock, it takes everything in me to pull out again.

My cock slick with your pussy juices, dripping precum, I can't resist any longer. I press the tip of my cock inside of you as I run a hand up your body to your perfect tits, lightly pinching your nipple. Quickly, aggressively and without warning, I slide my cock all the way inside you all at once as my free hand rests just above your pussy, pressing my thumb into your clit as my cock thrusts deep inside of you. In that same moment, my other hand pinches your nipple firmly, twisting slightly.

All at once, your back arches and you moan my name as your sense are flooded with pleasure. Your pussy tightens around my cock, desperately trying to milk every drop of cum out of my body. Staying as deep inside of you as I can, I continue thumbing your clit and playing with your breasts, you're going to cum all over my cock and then, if you beg like a good girl, I'll fill your pussy full of cum. You look so sexy writhing in pleasure, impaled on my throbbing cock. Your moaning making it very difficult to not cum right away.

My hand slides off your nipple, slowly up your breast, towards your shoulder before lovingly caressing your neck. Each time I feel your pussy squeeze me, my cock throbs, flexing inside of you, stretching you tighter each time. Your eyes rolling back as I slowly wrap my hand around your neck, my thumb and fingers on either side, gently applying pressure to your jugular veins, slowly applying more pressure, careful not to hurt you. The choking sensation pushing you over the edge as you start to cum, the tighter your pussy squeezes my cock, the tighter I squeeze your neck. Your back arching higher as your eyes roll further back in your head, your breathing slowing down as you cover my cock in pussy juice and your moaning reaches an apex.

It's my turn to cum, releasing your neck as you finish cumming, gasping for air while your pussy convulses, squeezing tighter, desperate to keep me inside of you. Bring my hand down your body, gripping your hip tightly with one hand as I bring the other off your clit to grip your other hip, I command you to beg for my cum. I only have to say it once and you do exactly as your told. Begging and pleading for me to cum inside of you, begging for me to fill your pussy full of cum, your voice getting more desperate as your breath returns to you.

"Good girl"; I whisper, barely in time. My cock explodes inside of you, flooding your pussy full of cum, pushing you over the edge one last time as you cum with me, the warm sensations filling your body, euphoria washing over you. Catching my breath as I roll over and collapse next you, cum dripping out of your pussy as you lay your head on my chest and I wrap you up in my arms, kissing the top of your head. Holding each other tightly, we slowly drift back asleep...

For now...