Breakfast in Bed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, I sat her on the towel I'd sat on and knelt between her legs. Carefully I spread her legs and revealed her delicate mound between her thighs. Puffy and swollen labia peek from between her folds. As my face neared her vulva, I could feel the heat of the water radiating off her legs onto my face. Gently, with two fingers, I spread her labium apart, revealing her soft pink insides. She looked delicious. It was clear that Abbi was a woman who cared for and took care of her lady parts quite well, as the faint scent of Summer's Eve and lavender filled my nostrils. Abbi's little pink clit peeked out from underneath her piercing, a head chrome curved bar that had a small heart at the end, and a ball sitting on her clit. Experimentally, I pressed my tongue flat against her vaginal opening and licked up, slowly sliding my tongue across the clit. The flavor of sweet and a hint of bitter on my tongue reminded me of strawberries, as my tongue absorbed her juices. Pressing my tongue against her clit, I moved it and the ball side to side. I was rewarded for my efforts with a long moan and a shudder from Abbi.

"Wow, how did you find my clit already! It takes most guys at least ten minutes before they get close," Abbi moaned breathily.

I felt her fingers run through my hair and press gently against the back of my head. Damn she tastes wonderful. I was kidding about the dessert, but I really am getting treated to a sweet delight right now, I thought to myself as her juices coated my tongue. I could hear Abbi moaning softly as my tongue teased her clit. I could feel my saliva and her wetness coating my beard on my chin. I stopped teasing her with my tongue, and used my fingers to pull her hood back, fully exposing her pink clit. I flicked my tongue on her bean and she moaned loudly. Placing my mouth around her clit, I sucked softly while continuing to flick her pink bean with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck that feels good," Abbi moaned, "Put something inside me, I don't care what, I just need you inside of me."

I reached up underneath us with my free hand and used my index finger to tease her pink asshole. I pressed gently against her asshole, my finger and her sphincter soaked with the mix of her juices and mine.

"What are you doing? I meant my... OH!" Abbi gasped as my index finger dipped into her pink asshole, giving her a moment to adjust to the feeling before slowly fingering her asshole, "Never mind! That works too I guess!"

My mouth worked its magic on her clit as my finger pleasured her ass. Abbi's breathing and moaning quickened as her climax grew. Shudders rippled through her and her moans became soft screams, telling me she was getting closer. When her ass felt relaxed enough, I slowly eased a second finger into her ass. Her tight asshole protested at first, but I went slow and let her relax as I went. Rotating my fingers palm up inside of her ass, I hooked my fingers and pressed up against her pelvic floor as my fingers slid in and out of her pink asshole. Fingers pulled at my hair as her body tensed.

"Ohhhhhh my God. I had no idea a guy could hit my G-spot while fingering my ass. Holy shhhhhhiiitt!" she moaned loudly.

Abbi's hips started to gyrate as my face started to grind against her pussy. Tight lips curled into her mouth as she tried to hold back her screams. She was so close, I just had to push her over the edge. With one last trick up my sleeve, I moaned into my mouth as my tongue played with her clit. After the second moan, she arched her back, pulled harder at my hair and screamed out in pleasure. Her asshole pulsed around my fingers and my head was trapped for several seconds between her soft thighs as she took me for a ride on her orgasm spasms. It had been too long since I had made a woman feel this good, and I loved every second of it.

Several seconds passed after her orgasm, as Abbi breathed deeply and quickly, trying to catch her breath. Slowly, I pulled my fingers from her asshole, and she jerked and shuddered as each knuckle slipped out of her. I pulled back her hood and kissed her clit, making her jerk again.

"Whoa, sensitive, very sensitive right now," she said breathily.

I lifted her up and sat her in the water next to me. She leaned her head against my chest, still breathing fast.

"You sir, are quite good at that. That is a very dangerous thing for a woman to be with a man that is good at that kind of activity. We are liable to demand more of that without warning," Abbi said as she exhaled slowly and attempted to slow her breathing. "And then that thing you did with your fingers in my ass...yeah, that's a dangerous talent too. I've never had anal sex before, but I've had my ass fingered on occasion, but never quite like that. You are a very, very dangerous man indeed."

I laughed as I ran my fingernails gently up and down her back, "So now what?"

"Would you be offended if I asked to skip the massage and the movie? I that orgasm took every ounce of energy I had left after work. Sleep is next. I need sleep," Abbi said softly.

I pulled the plug on the tub and carried her to the towel on the floor in the bathroom. I sat her down gently and used the towels to dry her body and mine off before carrying her to the bedroom. I sat her down on the bed and pulled the covers down. Pulling the covers over her, I climbed onto the other side of the bed and slipped under the covers. Abbi scooted herself over and snuggled up under my arm as soon as I got settled. Her soft, warm hands on my chest felt wonderful, and having a woman next to me in the bed was a feeling that I hadn't enjoyed in a couple years.

"Hey Mitch?" Abbi asked sleepily.

"Yes Abbi?" I replied.

"Thank you for asking me out. I really needed this. More than I can find the words to express," she said softly.

"Me too Abbi, me too. Sweet dreams," I told her.

I expected her to reciprocate the sweet dreams, but the only audible response I got was soft snoring. Wrapping my arm around her shoulder, I held her close to me and closed my eyes for the night.

***

I drew in a deep breath, feeling my lungs expand as they filled with air as I awoke. Slowly, my groggy brain shifted towards consciousness. Memories of the night before fluttered behind my eyelids as I tried to relax and drift off back to sleep. Brief glimpses of Abbi, kneeling between my legs, mouth full of my recent climax, and displaying her achievement proudly, like a prize she had won in a contest of sorts. I could remember her vanilla scent as my lips were pressed to hers. I could taste the strawberry flavored sweetness of her sex on the tip of my tongue, and the feeling of her fingers in my hair as my tongue pleased her lady parts. I could feel my cock stirring beneath the covers and I knew there was no way I was getting back to sleep.

Slowly, I stretched out, extending my legs down the length of the mattress, then my back, and finally my arms. As I extended my arms out for a good stretch, something pulled at my wrists. Immediately, my eyes snapped open. To my surprise, my two favorite work ties were tied tightly around my wrist, and then tied off to the top of the bed frame. My first instinct was to panic, I pulled against the restraints, but they only got tighter around my wrists the more I struggled. Then I heard humming from downstairs. I could not make out the tune, but it was definitely Abbi's voice. The faint clanking of dishes could be heard as well. There was also a smell... something, familiar. I closed my eyes and focused on the smell, hoping something was not burning. Mmmmm... bacon, I realized. Was Abbi making breakfast?

After a few minutes, the clink of glasses and dishes could be heard outside of my bedroom door. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep, but not before I caught a peek of Abbi as she came through the door. She was wearing a light blue button up shirt of mine, with only the bottom button connected. Her brunette hair was in a loose bun on top of her face, and her blond highlights draped down the side of her face, resting against her shoulders. The shirt left her chest open, and her milky white B-cups were free, pink nipples sitting proudly on the tops of her mounds. Her legs and pink folds peeked out from just under the fabric, and I couldn't help but admire how beautiful she was in the moment. She was carrying a tray with a plate and some glasses on it, and I caught a glimpse of steam rising from two mugs. My cock was rock hard under the covers, and I hope she assumed it was morning wood.

I felt the bed shift around me as she climbed on the bed. The comforter slid off my body as she pulled it away. Soft, warm fingers gripped around my cock as another warm hand pressed against my chest. I could feel the soft wetness of her vulva on my tip as she straddled me and pressed me against her opening. Silky, pink labium teased my tip as she pressed me between her thighs. I could feel her walls stretch around me as she slid me inside. The deeper I got, the wetter she became. About halfway down, she paused for a moment. A half moan, half trembling breath came out as she lowered herself the rest of the way onto my cock. Her insides felt like heaven. Every inch of her hugged my cock like a glove, and she was incredibly tight. I could feel her breathing as her diaphragm expanded and contracted, on the tip of my cock. I could feel her pussy muscles pulse and twitch up and down my length. The only word I could use to describe how she felt is incredible.

I felt her weight lean forward, soft nipples brushing against my chest. I felt her lips kiss my chest, up to my collar bone and neck. Still, I kept my eyes closed. She used her tongue to play with my nipple, making my cock twitch inside of her, earning me a faint moan from her. Finally, her lips found mine, and only then did I open my eyes, but only after lifting my head and kissing her back as best I could from my confined position.

"Good morning," Abbi said as she beamed at me, "I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed one of your shirts, and made us breakfast."

Damn was she beautiful. As she sat on my cock, soft hands teasing my stomach, the sunlight from the windows above the bed frame hit her face perfectly. Emerald green eyes sparkled at me behind freckled cheeks and a warm smile. Her eyeliner and other make-up were gone, so I assume she had gotten up and cleaned her face off in the middle of the night. If this was her natural beauty, I was a lucky man indeed.

"Aren't you a wonderful sight first thing in the morning?" I said as I smiled at her.

I reached out for her, wanting to touch her, feeling her soft, tight body under my hands. However, I forgot I was tied up, and Abbi giggled a little as my wrist went taunt against the restraints. I looked at the restraint on my wrist and kicked myself in the ass mentally for forgetting.

"I wanted to try something this morning that I've fantasized about for years but could never find the courage to do until this morning. I hope you don't mind," she said as she held the glass of orange juice to my mouth with a straw.

"Not at all, this is a first for me too," I admitted before nodding and looking between her legs, "No condom?"

"Nope, I'm not a fan of condoms. Yes, I know they help prevent STDs and pregnancy, but I hate the way they feel. For me, there is nothing like the feeling of a raw, hot, hard cock filling me up. You lose so much of the feeling with condoms," she said as she shifted her hips experimentally.

"But what if you get pregnant?" I asked curiously.

"Then I get pregnant. If it's with a guy I just met, or a guy I am madly in love with, it doesn't matter. I am not afraid to raise a child alone if the father doesn't want to be involved," she said as she sipped from her own glass of orange juice. "Would I like it to be with a guy I genuinely have feelings for, who I know would stick around? Absolutely. Am I going to let it ruin my fun and control my sex life? Absolutely not."

"That's a bold statement for a beautiful young woman your age," I said cautiously. "Most women of your age is terrified of getting pregnant."

Abbi looked me straight in the face, "That's because most women my age don't have a breeding kink. Would you like some bacon?"

"Bacon? Whoa whoa, whoa!" I said trying to waive my hands and cursing the restraints again, "You don't drop a statement like that and then change the subject to bacon. I mean, bacon is good, but it is not that good. What the hell is a breeding kink?"

I watched as Abbi's face went red, and she nibbled on some bacon as she contemplated her next words. She looked conflicted, troubled to a degree. Opening her mouth to speak, she quickly closed it and took another bite of bacon. For several moments she sat there with her finger on the side of her face thinking.

"Okay, you know how some people are into being tied up, others are into being spanked, and so on?" She asked. "Like, those are the things that get them sexually excited?"

I nodded in agreement.

Abbi continued, "What gets me excited is when a guy comes inside of me with no protection at all. Part of it is the risk of getting pregnant that gives me a thrill, some of it is the thrill of imagining myself being pregnant, and the other part of it is that I really enjoy the feeling of being full of a guys cum. I'm sorry, I know it's weird and extreme, but it's my thing, ya know?"

She fed me a big bite of bacon, and I gladly accepted, chewing as she continued.

"It's part of the reason why I can't keep a guy if I am being completely honest. Guys my age seem to be terrified about getting me pregnant, even though I tell them they do not have to be involved if I do get pregnant. I have had two guys cum inside of me, and that is because I was so worked up in the moment, I forced them to do it. Both were gone within a few days. My kink is a curse," Abbi admitted as she took a bite of a strawberry. "Look, if you want me to get off of you and leave, I will totally understand."

I swallowed the rest of my bacon before replying, "Did I say I wanted you to get off?"

Abbi's eyes went wide, "No?"

A devious smirk peeked out of the corner of my mouth, "Did I say I wanted you to leave?"

The ever so slightest hint of a smirk appeared on her face, "No, you didn't."

"I'll tell you what I do want," I said as I like my smirk stretched out of the corner of my mouth and I eyed the plate, "Those blueberries look awfully tasty."

As Abbi reached over and picked up a blueberry off the plate, I flexed and twitched my cock inside of her. She gasped and dropped the blueberry on the plate, closing her eyes and biting her bottom lip.

"That's not fair," she said as she picked up the blueberry again and popped it in my mouth.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I am tied to my bed, and completely at your mercy," I said as I chewed the blueberry. "Coffee, please."

Abbi held the mug of coffee to my lips and I took a few sips. It was sweeter than I was used to, but otherwise a good cup of coffee.

"Thank you. Can I have some strawberries now?" I asked.

Abbi picked up a strawberry, and I flexed my cock inside of her again. The strawberry fell to the bed and rolled against her leg.

"Fuck," Abbi moaned softly as she pushed on my chest with her hands.

I could feel the wetness around my cock increasing.

"No, not those strawberries," I told Abbi.

She looked at me confused. A slight nod and glance between her legs told her my meaning.

"Oh? I thought that was a dessert item?" she said as she slowly slid my cock from inside of her.

My cock was soaked thoroughly with her wetness. The base of my cock and even the top of my sack glistened in the morning sunlight with her wonderful juices.

"Have you ever had dessert for breakfast before?" I teased, "It's amazing, you should try it sometime."

I watched as she turned herself around, her pink curtains wide open and revealing her sweet tasting insides. I was craving the taste of her again. Slowly, she backed up, stopping as her pink folds stopped less than an inch above my face. I felt her tongue lick the length of my cock and one of my testicles was sucked into her mouth for a moment.

"Mmmmmm, maybe I will have some dessert for breakfast. You might be right about this," Abbi said sweetly before taking my cock into her mouth.

I closed my eyes softly and took a moment to relish the feeling of Abbi's mouth around my cock again. The feeling of her silky throat pushing against the tip of my cock, as wet sucking sounds filled the bedroom. Everything about this woman was amazing. I opened my eyes and watched as a drop of her juices fell to my chin. I lifted my head and licked up the length of her vulva. My tongue celebrated as the familiar strawberry taste of her juices coated my tongue and lips. At first, I thought about making her cum with my tongue again, but I was selfish, and hungry. I wanted to taste her, badly. I pressed my tongue against her opening and tasted her juices on the tip. Lifting my head further, my tongue probed inside of her. Sweet, strawberry juices coated my tongue, and I was hungry for more of it. Greedily, I tongue fucked her pussy, as her mouth worked up and down my cock like a pro. It was a race of who was going to reach climax first, and she was already moaning deeply as she sucked me. Abbi gave in first, sitting up and breathing heavily.

"Stop, stop, stop! I can't take it any longer," she exclaimed.

"Something wrong?" I asked, worried I might have triggered her somehow.

She swung herself around, placed my cock at her opening, and slipped me inside with almost no resistance at all. The look on her face as my full length slipped all the way inside of her was pure bliss.

"Oh, that's much better," Abbi said as she rested her weight on my hips. "Nothing wrong, I just really, really needed to be fucked. Your tongue inside me was driving me crazy, and the more you probed me with your tongue, the more I ached for your cock."

"I'm not gonna lie, you're really good with your mouth, but damn does it feel amazing to be inside of you," I said as I flexed my hips and pressed myself into her a little deeper.

Abbi looked at me with nervous eyes, and her body language screamed anxiety.

"So, about my kink?" she asked softly.

I gave her a hard stare, and crooked my finger at her, motioning for her to come closer. I gave her a long, deep kiss on the lips, and looked her in the eyes.

"Baby, you do whatever you want to do, but when we are done, you owe me popcorn, a movie, and snuggles together on the couch. Deal?" I told her as I rubbed the tip of my nose against hers.

Abbi's eyes flew open with excitement, and I watched as all her nervousness and anxiety melted away.

"Really? You're serious?" she asked as she bounced excitedly, "You're not scared I might get pregnant?"

"If we get pregnant, then we will have to deal with it together. I am not afraid of becoming a father, and though I barely know you, I have already learned you are an amazing woman who will make an amazing mother. That, and I would be lying if I did not admit I wasn't a little turned on by the risk of it all too. Not to mention, I think you would look cute as hell with a pregnant belly," I said as I visualized Abbi with a pregnant body.

Abbi's face went red, and she fanned her face with her hands, excitement threatening to overwhelm her.

"Now, let's do this, or I am going to break free from these restraints and do it myself," I teased.

That is all the confirmation Abbi needed. Slowly she lifted and down, sliding me in and out of her nice and slowly. As she came down, she pushed her hips into mine, and I could feel her cervix brushing across the tip of my cock. Slowly, she picked up speed, and the sound of wet, gushing fluids, and skin slapping against skin mixed with her lustful moans. I watched as her breasts bounced up and down, and her eyes left mine, as she closed them and focused on her climax. She was so close, I could feel her walls pulsing around me, but she could not get herself there. She reached forward and released my wrists from their constraints, placing one hand on her breast as she stopped bouncing and grinded her hips on my cock. She placed my other hand on her ass, where I gratefully grabbed hold of her supple cheek and squeezed, moving my arm with the momentum of her hip gyrations.