Breakfast in Bed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans became gasps as quick thrusts became long and deep thrusts. Finally, I felt her orgasm take her over as her walls gripped around my cock, and her vaginal muscles pulsed. Her arms hugged me behind her neck, and she buried my face between her chest as she hugged my head for dear life as her burning orgasm consumed every inch of her body. I felt her toes curl against my thighs, her back arched, and nails pushed into the back of my neck. For several seconds, her body froze, suspended in reality for a brief moment in time. For several seconds, the only sound in my bedroom was her heartbeat in my ear. Finally, with a long exhale, she was finally released from her orgasm.

"Whoa, that was intense. I can't remember the last time orgasmed that hard!" Abbi declared as she collapsed onto my shoulder. "Mmmmm, I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, but you have a magical cock Mitch."

"Can't say anyone ever has actually," I said, "but now it's my turn."

Picking Abbi up off the bed, I laid her on her back on the bed. Grabbing her legs, I placed her calves on my shoulders and pulled her knees to me as I leaned on top of her, pressing her thighs against her stomach. Her hands held mine as I grabbed her thighs and used them for leverage. Slowly, I slipped in and out of, and then thrusted back inside of her. I repeated this for several moments, and then I started to pump in and out of her. Her B-cup breasts bounced vigorously with every thrust, and I felt another climax approaching for her. As her climax grew, her walls tightened around me, and I felt my climax speeding up as well. The tighter she gripped around me, the close I got. Soon both of us were moaning and nearing our climax together. Abbi was the first to go over the edge, as her back arched, her hands gripped mine, and her legs trembled and shook against my chest. Her orgasm brought a refreshed flood of wetness inside of her and that pushed me over the edge.

Tightly gripping her thighs, I leaned my weight into my hips and pushed myself as deep into Abbi as I could get myself. My cock flexed and swelled as my climax finally reached its peak. With a yell of relief, I released my first twitch of seed inside of her, submitting our fate to chance. Without remorse, I gave myself to Abbi, filling her unprotected womb with my seed with every twitch of my cock. I took a moment to glance at Abbi, and she was looking up at me with the biggest smile I have ever seen on her face before. With one last twitch, the last glob of my seed flooded into the back of her pussy, and I collapsed, spent, onto her.

"That," she said as she ran her fingers through my hair, "was incredible. My pussy is tingling right now, and so warm with your cum inside me. I love it."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was good for me too," I told her as I brushed her cheek with my thumb.

"Now, how about we finish breakfast and I pick out a movie?" she asked.

"Would it be a total cliché if I suggested we watch 'Look Who's Talking?'" I asked jokingly.

Abbi laughed adorably and grabbed my face and pulled me to her kissing me deeply.

"You're amazing, you know that? I am really glad I took the chance with you. I've not had this much fun with a guy in a long time," she said as she looked up at me admiringly.

"Stick around," I told her as I stroked my softening cock, "The more of me to cum."

She laughed again and we kissed deeply as I carried her naked body downstairs. Best breakfast in bed I have ever had.

***

"So how is it that a pretty thing like you is working out of a diner, probably getting hit on all the time, but yet you have absolutely no fear of getting pregnant?" I asked Abbi as I softly ran my hand up and down her back. "I shudder thinking what it could have been like for you if you had to raise a baby on your own, working as a waitress at a diner. Granted, it's a well-known diner and one of my favorites, but still a diner nonetheless."

Her pale white skin was smooth and soft all over her body. I do not know what she used for soap or shampoo, but whatever it was, anywhere I touched her was incredibly soft and warm. It was like snuggling with a woman wrapped in satin and silk, and it felt absolutely wonderful. Currently, we were laying on my couch in front of my large screen TV. Still completely naked, she laid on her stomach, between my legs, and rested her head on my belly. I was in decent shape, but I admit there was a bit of a beer gut, which Abbi seemed to admire and insist she put her head on as we snuggled together and watched the previews play through on the Blu Ray.

"I'm not worried about money, it's really not even an issue for me. On top of that, I could easily get a better job if I wanted to, but I do not want to," Abbi said as she turned her head and put her chin on my belly.

I was confused, she was a waitress, but making plenty of money, enough to the point that she wasn't worried about finances even if a baby happened to come along.

"How... why... I mean... I do not understand. Like, how would any of that work?" I asked, visibly confused by her response.

"Why do you want to know?" she asked me, eyebrow raised, and a cautious look etched on her face.

"I want to know because you're a remarkable woman, who I find myself genuinely attracted to and I can't help but want to get to know you better. You are not at all like I expected, if I am being honest. Truthfully, you are even more incredible than I could have dreamed you were," I told her as my fingers gently tugged at the back of her hair.

Her emerald eyes studied me for a minute, watching me and gauging my body language. I admired her natural beauty and her cute white buttocks peeking up from between my legs.

"Ok, I'll bite, but I want to know more about you too. So, you ask me something, and I get to ask you something. Deal?" Abbi negotiated as she tucked her hands under her chin.

"I'm an open book with nothing to hide. My phone pin is 1187, knock yourself out," I told her with a smile.

"Hmmmm... I might take you up on that later and send myself some of your dick pics," she beamed at me.

I laughed so hard I snorted. Abbi had a natural talent for making me laugh, and I was developing feelings for her faster than I normally would with a woman. It was both terrifying and thrilling at the same time.

"My turn," she started, "How long were you and your wife married? And why no kids? Most married guys in their 30's have a kid or two already."

"Becca, and I were married for five years, dated for two years, and engaged for six months. We both met in college and decided that we were going to focus on our careers before we committed to having children. About six weeks before her accident, we started trying for a baby, but had no luck," I told her softly.

"So, that's why you weren't afraid of becoming a father. You were already mentally prepared to be one before your wife died," Abbi said as she glared off into the distance at nothing, deep in thought.

"Precisely. Now why is it that a waitress has absolutely no fear of becoming a single month. I've heard of strong, independent women who prefer it that way, but you don't strike me as that type," I ask her carefully.

"Hmmm... there's a few reasons actually. I will tell you, but only because I think you cute, have a really nice cock, and because oddly I feel safe around you. BUT! You have to promise not to judge me," she said as she pointed a finger at me and scrunched her nose at me, trying her best to look intimidating.

"I promise," I told her as I motioned crossing my heart with my fingers.

"Ok, so the diner isn't just a diner. It is a family business. My Aunt and Uncle run the place, and they pretty much raised me. My parents overdosed when I was three, and they took me in. I work at the diner not just as a waitress, but as the IT tech, and accountant, and other things as needed. I set up all the automated machines and order systems at the diner. I even programmed the software for the finger pads on the cash drawers," she said, looking up at me like I was going to break out laughing at any time. "Now before you ask me how I learned to do all that, you have to answer my question. Is this the house you and your wife lived in when she died?"

"No, I sold the house because there were too many memories attached to it, and it was part of the reason I struggled to move on for a year and a half after her death. Also, its creepy yet fascinating how you can read my mind already, because I was totally about to ask how you learned to do all that stuff," I told her as I gently stroked her hair with my hand.

Abbi smiled adorably at me, "You'd be amazed at what you can learn from YouTube videos these days."

I could see on her face she was holding back laughter. She was pulling my leg. I knew it, she knew it, and she knew I knew it, but it was still a cute moment.

I tilted my head, raised my eyebrow, and gave her my best 'really?' look, "You're a horrible liar."

Abbi busted out in laughter and rolled onto her back. Her smooth, soft belly, milky white breasts, and pink nipples were crisscrossed with red lines from the couch fabric. A hint of my seed still sat on her inner thigh, reminding me that she was still full of my recent climax. She laid her head back on my chest and looked up at me with her dazzling green eyes.

"Okay, okay, you caught me. I learned all that and much more when I got my master's in electrical engineering at M.I.T.," she said and waited for my shocked face to subside.

"Wait, wait, wait. So, you're telling me that you're a twenty-four-year-old M.I.T. graduate with a master's in electrical engineering, yet you work in a diner as a waitress? I don't even know what to say to that other than wow...just... wow," I said as I blinked through the bombshell, she just dropped on me.

"I told you I could get a better job if I wanted to," Abbi told me as she massaged my thighs softly with her hands. "I graduated high school at sixteen, got a scholarship and accepted into M.I.T. the same year. I attended classes during the summer while other students went off to internships, because I was too young for acceptance. Fast forward six years later, and I'm an M.I.T. graduate with a master's degree. No sooner do I graduate, my aunt falls dangerously ill, and my uncle breaks his back in an accident. So, I turned down all kinds of job offers from Fortune 500 companies, and I came home to temporarily take control of the diner and turn it around."

"Your aunt and uncle must be grateful. That took a lot of heart and courage to do," I said softly, completely in awe of this naked, beautiful, smart, and talented woman between my legs. "How did I get so lucky?"

Abbi waived a finger at me, "Nuh uh, my turn for a question. You have been in the diner tons of times. I have seen you there at least once a week with your buddies for the past year and a half at least. And I know it is you because no one else has that scar in their eyebrow where the hair is missing," she challenged, "Why did you ask me out last night, out of the blue? I have waited at your table plenty of times before. What about last night was different that you finally asked me out?

"Dang, that's a tough one Abbi. To be honest, it was not just one thing, more so a combination of things. Do not get me wrong, I thought you were attractive right off the bat. What stopped me at first was I was not fully over my wife's death. It took my wife's mother yelling at me through the phone one night telling me that she would want me to move on and be happy before I truly started to look at women again. After that, I looked for women closer to my age, but most we married with kids, or completely fucking psycho. I wanted to ask you, many times. I admit though, I was a total chicken shit. I thought you were way out of my league, and that you probably were not into younger guys. Finally, last night I told myself I was going to do it and if you said no, then at least I could sleep knowing I tried," I explained, and let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding.

Abbi arched her back a little bit, and wrapped her soft hands around my cock, "And to think, all this time I could have had this magical cock all to myself. I am downright disappointed that I've been missing out all this time."

I smiled down at her, brushing her freckled cheeks with my thumb, "And to think, I could have been enjoying the company of such an amazing woman all of this time. I am downright disappointed in myself. Let me ask you this though, I get working at the diner and taking care of things for your aunt and uncle until they have recovered, but surely, they cannot afford to pay you a large check while keeping things running at the diner. How is it you aren't scared of the cost of raising a child by yourself?"

"I have a trust fund. Yeah, I know, it sounds weird. My dad was an investment banker, and my mom was a mechanical engineer. A week after I was born, they started a trust fund for me and paid into it every month. I will not say how much is in there but let us just say that if I got pregnant, I wouldn't have to worry about daycare costs, and clothes at all. Plus, there is enough in there for private schooling, and for me to buy a house if I wanted to," she said as her fingers squeezed and played with my cock and smiled naughtily up at me. "I want to know why you want to be a father."

I thought about it for a minute before replying, "I went to my folks place for Thanksgiving last year. My three-year-old niece jumped in my lap and gave me a book to read to her. I do not know exactly, but seeing my brother with his kids, interacting with their kids at family gatherings, I want that. I want little versions of me running around. I want to teach them everything I can. I want to show them the world and teach them that they are capable of anything if they try hard enough."

"Aww! That is so sweet! Ok, what's your next question?" Abbi gushed adorably.

"What started your breeding kink?" I asked curiously.

"Oddly enough, a pregnancy scare, if you believe it or not. I could not have been a month past my 18th birthday, and I hooked up with this junior I had been swooning for weeks for. I would long since lost my virginity, but something about this guy made my body just burn with lust. He was the first guy that ever came in me, due to a broken condom. I love the feeling of his cum inside of me, but I was terrified I would get pregnant," Abbi explained as she rolled over and straddle me, rubbing her wetness against my semi-hard cock, "Four weeks later I woke up feeling like absolute hammered dog shit. I took a pregnancy test, and it came out positive. At first, I was freaked out, but after a few minutes, I was genuinely excited thinking about a baby growing inside of me. I got my thoughts straight and made a doctor's appointment. I go in, they run a pregnancy test, and it comes back negative. Turns out I had a false positive, and a mild case of the flu. I walked out of the doctor's office, not relieved, but disappointed I was not pregnant. My whole life ahead of me, full ride at M.I.T., but in that moment in time, I wanted a baby inside of me more than anything. That said, I have never been able to shake the rush and thrill of getting pumped full of cum deep inside of me, wondering if this is the guy, and if this is the load that finally does the trick and gives me a baby finally," she said as she slowly rubbed her belly before she looked me square in the face. "What would you do if you get me pregnant?"

I didn't even hesitate to answer, I knew what I wanted, "First, I would ask you to move in with me. Yes, I know we just met, and started dating, and it has only been one night together. But, as badly as you want a baby, I want to be a part of that baby's life too. I would see to it that you and the baby would have everything you could ever want. I would look forward to growing with you as a person and a couple, hopefully slowly but surely falling in love with you, and then maybe one day marry you if that's what fate has in store for us."

I watched as Abbi's head visibly snapped back, as if she had been slapped, a shocked look on her face. At first, I was worried that I had said too much, that I was too forward. I thought the mention of marrying her one day had triggered her. She leaned forward and kissed me, not lustfully, or a peck on the lips. It was a deep, sensual, kiss full of passion and emotion that I felt in my soul.

"That... actually sounds lovely, Mitch," she said as she slowly slid me inside of her, resting her bare hips on mine as her cervix pressed against the tip of my cock. "There's just one catch."

I instinctively raised my eyebrow, "What's that?"

Soft and seductively, she whispered into my ear, "You have to get me pregnant first."