Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up between her legs and aimed the head of my dick directly at her opening. Because of how wet her pussy was, I slid right in, "Oh God!", I groaned as I rubbed the tip of her clit with my thumb.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as I drove my dick deeper into her. Her walls spreading, taking my cock in. Her pussy getting tighter the deeper I speared in.

I reached up, pulled out her right titty, and pinched her hard nipple. Just as I bent down to suck her nipple, she stopped me, "uh, uh. That's for my daughter's mouth only." I gave her that confused look. "I'm still lactating," she added.

I grabbed her breast and pinched her nipple harder, as I drilled my cock into her pussy. "Oh yes, fuck me!" She screamed.

It's been over a month since I've been inside of a pussy. Especially a tight married pussy. I was as horny as I was hungry. I was going to enjoy this as much as I could. I was fucking her hard. My thigh-slapping against her bare ass, causing her breasts to bobble up and down with every thrust.

"Fuck... Yes... Don't... Stop... Fuck me..." She was screaming. Her eyes closed. Her head swaying left to right.

That could only mean one thing. She wanted me to fuck her harder. And I was going to do just that. I pulled out and stepped back. "Why did you stop?" She asked when she realized I had stopped.

"I want you at a different angle."

She climbed off the table, turned around and spread her legs as she bent over the table. I moved in behind her, rubbed the head of my dick at her pussy for lube before driving into her. "Oh fuck!" She moaned, grabbing the edge of the table with one hand at her side and the other above her head. "Your dick is fucking big," she moaned as I slowly began to fuck her.

"You have a nice tight pussy for someone who just gave birth," I responded.

I reached up for her breast and was rejected by her dress. She tried to pull the strap down giving me access to no avail. I looked down and unzipped the dress, and she was able to release the girls. Once again, I grabbed her breast and squeezed her nipple. "Oh fuck!" She moaned louder.

I spat on my thumb, rubbed it on her anus, and dug it deep into her ass. "Oh God, yes!" She moaned. Her pussy quivered. Her walls wrapping tight around my cock as an orgasm came crashing down on her. Her juice was flowing down her legs and my balls to the floor.

"Oh, fuck yea! You like that, huh?" I chanted, wiggling my thumb in her ass.

"You can fuck my ass too if you want," she said, recovering from the orgasm.

"If? You just made my day. I was planning on it."

"Fuck me hard," she demanded.

"Yes, ma'am!" I replied. Using my thumb as a hook, I pulled her back into me. Letting go of her breast, I grabbed a fist full of hair, forcing her to arch her back. Her mouth was wide open. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. And her pussy popping out at me as I rammed my cock balls deep into her.

"Gggrrrr!" She grunted. Her legs trembling under her as another orgasm took over her body; her mind to follow. "Yes, fuck me with that horse cock of yours."

I pulled the chair closer to the table. With my feet on it for leverage, I yanked her hair back and drilled my cock into her wet cunt. "O o oh yes... f- f- fuck... don't sto o op... fuck meeee..." she was babbling, not able to form words.

I kept fucking her deeper, faster, and harder, ramming my cock into her twat. "YES!" She screamed, as her body started shaking. I kept thrusting away as a more powerful orgasm swarmed through her entire body. "Oh fuck! That was good," she moaned softly as she laid there on the table spent.

"I agree," I said pulling out, "but I'm not done yet."

"Oh, fuck me," she shouted back, regretting she had offered me her ass.

"I'm going to. I want that ass next."

"Go for it," she said, licking her fingers and rubbing it against her anus, unable to move off the table.

I spat on my hand and rubbed it on the head of my dick, although it was already soaked from Lilly's pussy juice. I pushed in the head and waited.

"Ohhhhhh, FUCK!" She moaned and jumped a little.

Placing my hand on her lower back, I tapped her to lower herself a bit. She kicked her shoes off, leveling herself. My dick aligned with her hole, which was much better. "You ready?"

"Um mmm!" She muttered out. That was all she could say.

I grabbed her waist and slowly pushed in deeper, watching my black cock disappearing between her cheeks, into her anal sphincter. Once I was balls deep into her dark hole, I let go of her waist and grabbed each cheek, spreading them open as I get ready to pummel that pha d'ass.

"From now on you're going to be my little fuck toy," I said as I started driving into her tight ass.

"Yes! You can fuck me whenever, wherever."

"My little cum bucket," I said, picking up speed.

"Yes! I'll swallow every drop."

"My ass slut."

"Yes, I'll be your submissive slut, sir."

Hearing that, her saying she was willing to submit to me, really sent me over the edge. I was ready to blow my load up in her. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

"No, No, wait," she squealed, "not in my ass," placing her hand on my hip stopping me from digging deeper, "no evidence."

I pulled out, barely holding it as I was ready to explode. Lilly rose up off the table and knelt in front of me, taking my cock in her mouth and started stroking my shaft. "Uuuggh!" I groaned as I unloaded down her throat, "oh fuck! That was amazing."

Lilly licked and sucked my cock and balls clean. Once she was done, we got dressed and left the office. On my way out, I looked at the clock and it was ten minutes to four. We've been fucking for over three hours. We rode the elevator together. She put her hand out, "here," palm facing downward.

"What's this?"

"A little souvenir."

I placed my hand under hers to take whatever she was holding, which turned out to be the panties she was wearing earlier.

Lilly turned to me and said, "I think that new girl has a crush on you."

"Who, Kendra?"

"Yea, every time I talk to her, somehow your name always comes up."

"She has a boyfriend."

"Yea? And I'm married."

"Good point."

"You should go after her."

"Really! You'd be cool with that."

"Why should I care? You're not my man. Plus, we could fuck her together."

My cock was slowly growing again at the thought of fucking these two hot women at the same time. From then on, Lilly and I would fuck once or twice a week, during our lunch break. Sometimes in our cars, the park bench or in the woods behind the building.


12