Secrets

Story Info
A new neighbor gave a housewife what she had been missing.
5.5k words
4.45
77.5k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secrets

"Please, honey!" Nick said to Gina. "I will have to present my proposal tomorrow at 9 am!"

She stopped her advances and nodded. "I understand! I'm sorry!"

"Don't say that!" he kissed her lips gently. "Next time!" he said briefly and continued working on his PowerPoint slides.

She went to their bedroom and tried to sleep. It was 11 pm at night. As much as she was disappointed, she also understood his situation. He was advancing in his career and took more and more responsibility. His salary was good and they both needed it to pay the mortgage, school fee and other daily expenses, not to mention to fulfil their saving target and realize their plan to go to Europe for holiday next year. The holiday trip would surely not be cheap.

Morning came. She opened her eyes and looked at the clock next to their bed. It was 7 am and he was nowhere to be seen. As always, he left home early to go to work. She washed her face, brushed her teeth and prepared the school bag for Hannah.

Nick and Gina were in their early 30s. He worked as an engineering consultant while she was a housewife. Their daughter, Hannah, was 3 years old and she was enrolled in an elite neighbourhood child care. Life as a housewife was good initially, but it soon turned out to be boring as hell. They lived in a 3-bedroom condominium in River Valley, a somehow elite central area of Singapore. Both met in their mid 20s through common friends and got married after 2 years of dating. People admired them as an ideal lovely couple. He was smart, 1.8 m tall, handsome and fit with the right amount of muscles. She was 1.75 m tall, pretty and slender with a pair of B-cup boobs, porcelain white smooth skin and long black hair.

After changing job last year, Nick's world was suddenly all about work. She tried to handle all of the house chores, not to mention taking care of Hannah. After accompanying Hannah to be picked up by the school bus in the lobby, she would either swim or go to the gym in their condominium complex.

Today was not different. The school bus just left and she walked home slowly. Her iPhone beeped and she saw Nick's message.

"Honey! I was just informed that I would need to go to Kuala Lumpur in the afternoon with my boss and two other colleagues. Our automation system in a factory there stopped abruptly last night. We'll probably be back on Friday!"

Nick had some clothes and a suitcase prepared in his office in case of emergency. His new job sometimes required him to travel on a very short notice.

"It's alright, honey! Don't forget to eat on time and please sleep early!" she replied his message.

She sighed and continued walking. She was disappointed, but there was nothing that she could do. Today was Monday and she would spend the next few days doing the same things over and over again. She sometimes felt like a single mother.

Once she arrived at home, she changed to her blue bikini, wore her white bath robe and went downstairs with swimming goggle in her hand. Three more people were already in the swimming pool. She saw one black guy with sun glasses resting on the chair next to the pool. He was big with muscles all over his body. White towel covered his stomach and thighs and what looked like a novel was on his lap. It was the first time she saw him there. She guessed that he was a new resident. She put her bath robe, condominium access card and key on a chair and entered the pool.

Swimming was a good way for her to let go of the steam which had been boiling inside even if it was just a temporary relief. Nick had not touched her in at least 6 months. So, she tried to swim regularly as a way to keep her head cool. After finishing 4 laps, she went to the open-air jacuzzi. The condominium developer named it "jacuzzi", but it was actually just a small pool with several water jets. The water itself was not warm. She turned on the water jet and lay down with her back facing one water jet. Its force massaged her back and it helped her bones and muscles to feel more relaxed. It was 9.30 am and the sky was clear and blue. She looked up and started to day dream when someone suddenly entered the water. She opened her eyes and saw the black guy about 8 meters away on her left side.

"Sorry to disturb you!" he said. "I haven't tried the water jet before. I hope it is fine for me to join you here."

"Please!" she replied with a forced smile and went back to her day dream looking at the sky.

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Something's bothering you, isn't it?

"Not a big deal," she replied. "I'm just tired today."

"Disappointed about him?" he asked with a soft masculine tone.

"Him?"

"Your husband!"

"You've been stalking me?" she asked, feeling a bit uneasy.

"I don't need to," he replied while looking at her left hand.

She followed his eyes and arrived at the diamond ring on her left hand. "Silly! Of course!" she thought.

"I'm Jackson! You are?"

"Just call me Gina!" she said in a cold tone. She didn't like this guy very much. He was too intrusive and she only wanted to be alone now.

"You're not the only one!" he said. "Life sucks sometimes!"

Her eyes started to get wet.

"You're right!" she said with a mellow tone. "Life sucks sometimes!"

" I'm sorry! I don't mean to...," he said.

"It's fine! I'm okay," she replied. "Are you new here? I don't think I ever saw you before."

"Yes, I just moved here last week. Next week, I will start my appointment as a science teacher in that school!" he pointed to the nearby international school just across the road. "I will need to go there three days in a week for classroom teaching. For the remaining two days, I can stay at home, prepare some teaching materials and grade students' assignments."

"I see," she replied, not much interested to entertain him.

"You have a beautiful daughter!" he said trying to say something positive. "I saw you and her a few days ago in the lobby."

"Oh, really? I don't think I remember ever seeing you there."

"Well, you seemed to be absorbed by your own thought."

"Yeah, many things recently," she replied. "Anyway, you relocated here with your family?" she asked curiously.

"No, they are still in Pittsburgh. They'll come here probably next year! We'll see," he said. "Well, if you don't mind! I just made some apple pie this morning. Please come and try some! At least, it will hopefully make you feel better."

"Thanks for the invitation!" she said. "I'll think about it!"

After 30 minutes, he came out of the water. The silhouette of his cock was visible through his zebra-patterned swim trunks. She noticed it, but she pretended that she didn't see it.

"I live in tower A, level 18, unit 101. Please come if you want to!" he said to her. "I'll go up first!"

"Sure!" she replied in a rather polite, but cold manner. She was not dumb. She knew that this guy was flirting with her and she didn't appreciate it. She stayed in the water for about 40 more minutes before deciding to get out of the water and go home. She saw his black swimming goggle on the bench where he put his stuffs some time ago. She didn't have his number, so she decided to bring it home first and she would then return it to him later.

After shower, she took his goggle and walked to tower A. She wore her green yoga tank top, dark-grey shorts and black slippers. In merely 2 minutes, she arrived in front of his door. She rang the bell.

"Hi, Gina! Glad that you come here! Please come in!"

"Actually, I think you dropped your goggles and I just wanna return them!"

"Oh my...! I didn't even realize it. I just felt something was amiss when I reached home! Anyway, please come in and have some pie and drink!"

She was hesitant at first, but then she went in. His apartment was one-bedroom unit. It was small, but very neat. She sat on the sofa.

"Please!" he put two plates of home-made apple pies. "Tea or coffee?"

"Just tea, please!"

He was busy making the tea.

"So, you two quarrelled last night?" he asked her.

"No!" she replied. "He didn't do anything actually and that was the problem!"

He put two cups of black tea on the coffee table and sat on the sofa 1 seat away from her.

"Well, well! Marriage!" he said. "Not as beautiful as the initial expectation, isn't it!"

She nodded.

"You talked to him?"

She nodded and started to feel uneasy.

"And...?" he said in a curious tone.

"He is a nice husband actually! He provides for us and I think I shouldn't have any complaint whatsoever, but...," she replied. Her voice trembled.

"I know...," he suddenly said softly.

"What?"

"He has not touched you in a while, has he?"

Her eyes grew big. He looked at her and smiled gently.

"Pretty much a common problem, it seems! The same thing happened in my home town!"

"You and your wife?" she asked.

"Not exactly!" he replied while putting one piece of apple pie into his mouth. "A married woman a few blocks away! We used to meet secretly!"

"Sorry, I don't follow...," she said, a little confused.

"If I may say it openly, I had a physical relationship with her!"

She was shocked. He looked at her and noticed her confused facial expression.

"She was neglected. One day, we started to talk, things got heated and it just happened!" he said. "Not bad though, at least, all parties were pleased."

"It... it was cheating!" she said trying to compose herself.

"You can call it cheating, but...," he said, looking at the outside scenery. "Think about it! Life is short! Do you wanna endure this for rest of your life?" he said softly.

"Your wife knows about this?"

"Yes and no! She suspected that something was going on, but she didn't ask further. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss!"

She sipped her tea and took one small bite of the pie.

"It's delicious!"

"Glad that you like it! It's my family recipe actually!" he said. "Maybe...," he said in a slightly unsure tone. "I can help you with your problem."

She looked at him in horror.

"Only if you're keen! I just wanna help...," he said calmly while looking down at his tea cup. His cock stood up and she saw it through his shorts. He suddenly noticed that she looked at his cock intensely.

"Is he as big as me?"

She shook her head. "What the hell am I doing?" she suddenly thought to herself.

"Excuse me! I think I need to go home now," she said.

"Oh ok, sure! It's a pity that you can't stay here longer!" he said.

"Thanks for your hospitality!" she said.

"Thanks for returning my goggle too!"

She then rushed to the door and went to the lift. After she reached the ground floor, she realized that she forgot her mobile phone. She now remembered that she had left it on the sofa. She went back up to his unit immediately. She felt like an idiot. She opened his front door and found that it was unlocked.

"Welcome back!" he said when hearing that the front door was opened. He turned around to see her. "Your phone, isn't it?"

She blushed. "Yes...."

"You haven't finished them," he pointed casually to her apple pie.

He lifted the tea pot. His pole was now very erect and she could not take her eyes of it.

"Some more tea?"

She nodded. He refilled her cup and his cup. She sat down again on the sofa. She somehow felt more secure now after knowing that she had the freedom to leave this place anytime.

"You really need it," he said.

"Need what?" she asked.

"Some release!" he said. "Tension already built up inside you! Your body language, your way of speaking. Everything was very familiar to me," he said gently.

Her breath grew faster.

He stood up, closed the curtains and slowly pulled down his t-shirt, shorts and underwear, much to her surprise. He then sat down and sipped his tea.

"What happens here will stay here! I'm just here to help," he said slowly. "Only if you're keen," he then pointed to the front door. "You can always unlock it and leave if you want to! Anyway, outside that door, I don't know you and you don't know me," he said. "By the way, I'm clean, so you don't need to worry too much about it."

Of course, she understood what he meant. She was really tempted, but she felt that it was wrong. She kept looking at his cock. It was black, long and very thick. Probably, it was 11 inches. The girth was twice bigger than her husband's.

"Feel free to touch it if you want. It is yours!" he said with a big smile.

She was hesitant.

"May I help you?"

She nodded. He then guided her left hand to his cock. She trembled when her hand came into contact with it. It was the first cock other than her husband's which she touched. She was a virgin when they got married. In the first place, she did not date much. She only had one ex-boyfriend before meeting Nick and they didn't get physical at all.

She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it a little.

"Imagine how this would feel inside you!" he said.

She bit her lips.

She pulled it towards her. Jackson stood up and followed her lead. He moved closer to her. She realized that she was now in command.

"Whatever happens here will stay here?" she said looking at his eyes.

He nodded.

Her stroke became longer. She guided his cock to the front of her face. She saw the tip. It was wet with his pre-cum. Her face moved closer and she inhaled deeply. He smelled good and masculine .She did it again and this time, she let out her tongue. As she leaned forward, her tongue swept over his cock's tip. He felt it and his cock twitched a little. She did it again a few more times and then, she slowly put his whole cock's head into her mouth. She moved in deeper slowly. Inch after inch disappeared into her little mouth. She tried to take in more, but she could only take half of his length. Her initial reluctance slowly faded. She had never blown a cock this big before and it had been more than one year since she sucked her husband's cock. While her husband's cock was not small, it surely fell short in comparison to Jackson's big black cock.

She didn't really like blowjob. It felt dirty and there was only little sensation for her. However, with this black guy, it was different. His pre-cum was sweet and his size made her mouth feel so full.

"Let go of your hands," he said.

She did as instructed. His hips started to pulsate back and forth. He was fucking her mouth now. She was surprised that she enjoyed it. Pre-cum kept coming out from his cock tip and it accumulated in her mouth.

He closed his eyes. Sweat started to form on his skin and musky masculine aroma was becoming stronger in the air. She felt it and was aroused more by it.

"I'm close!" he said. He looked down and opened his eyes. "In your mouth?" he asked.

She nodded a little with her eyes still closed. She was in heaven and nobody could disturb her. Then, it happened.

"Arghhh...!" he groaned.

She could feel it. Jets of black cum were fired directly to the back of her mouth. Suddenly her mouth was full. She pulled out slowly, but couldn't help to let some spill out of her lips down her chin. Then, she looked up trying to keep all of his juice from spilling out, but a trail streamed down each of her cheek.

"Unbelievable!" she told herself. She couldn't believe what had happened. She just blew a stranger and let him cum inside her mouth. No, she didn't only let him, she wanted it. He had asked her and she had given her consent. She had only let her husband cum inside her mouth once, but she didn't like it, so it never happened again. This time, it was different. His cum was a lot and it was thick and sweet.

She swirled her tongue inside her mouth and very slowly she gulped it down. He saw her throat pulsate and knew that she was swallowing his seed.

"Well... Poor woman!" he thought to himself. He knew how badly she needed sex and was denied it. "More is about to come, my dear!" he said in his mind.

After she swallowed the last drop, she opened her eyes. She was a bit surprised to see that his cock didn't become totally limp. Her pussy started to get wet.

He took a few sheets of tissue and gave them to her. She wiped the trails of cum from her cheeks and chin.

"Can I help you with this?" he asked her while touching her yoga tank top.

"Yes...," she shyly replied.

He pulled out her yoga tank top slowly and tossed it onto the sofa. Her B-cup boobs were soft, but not saggy. Her pink nipples were erect.

"And this one?" he pointed to her shorts.

She stood up and he knew it. He pulled it down slowly and her neatly trimmed pussy soon laid bare for him to see. Its lips were pink and between it was a beautiful slit. He sat back on the sofa and invited her to sit in between his legs with her back facing him. When she sat down, she just realized that there was a big mirror in front of them. In the mirror was a woman, naked, sitting in between a black stranger's thighs. This view excited her, but also made her nervous. She felt that another side of her took control of the situation now. He guided her to move back a little and his cock suddenly poked her butt. She trembled a little.

His hands moved to her boobs. She closed her eyes and her body twitched when she felt his hands touch her boobs. His hands were warm. He started to knead her boobs gently and twist her nipples. She lost herself and her hands started to rub his thighs. She shifted her position and her left hand now moved back to grab his cock. She couldn't believe how good she felt. This stranger's touch was so unbelievable. Then, he planted gentle kisses onto her shoulders and she started to moan. She opened her eyes and looked into the mirror. The view was surreal. A black guy and a Chinese woman were naked on the sofa, their bodies were entwined together.

He stopped his massage and his hands moved down to her thighs slowly. She was very nervous. He rubbed his hands onto her inner thighs. His hands were so close to her pussy, but he didn't touch it. This made her more horny. She could feel her left hand getting wet. His cock released more and more pre-cum. His gentle kisses moved around her shoulders and neck. She saw their reflection. She couldn't help it, but the inevitable was about to happen.

"Wanna sit on my lap?" he asked.

"Wha... what?" she said nervously, coming down from the height of ecstasy.

He leaned back and tap his stomach.

"Wanna sit here?"

Just in front of his stomach, his big black cock stood erect like a tower. She nervously moved back and lowered herself down. His cock was in front of her pussy now. She looked into the mirror and saw how long and thick his cock was.

He massaged her boobs again. Her white Asian skin was in contrast to his black skin. His hands moved slowly to her underarms, then down along her sides to her lower thighs. Then, they moved along her inner thighs. Her legs moved in rhythm with his touch. Her pussy was very wet now. It needed a cock.

Her hips moved slowly to his cock and soon, she could feel his erection on her slit. She rubbed her pussy along his shaft, up and down.

"Do you like it? he asked.

She nodded. There was a hint of doubt in her mind. "Should I go all the way?" she struggled to answer herself. Her pussy moved up and his cock's head was now at the entrance of her pussy. She made her decision. She ground herself and she could feel the thickness of his cock. His cock's head rubbed against the slit of her pussy. It wanted to enter her, but it was too big. As her grinding continued, her pussy became wetter and his cock's head slowly pushed forward separating her slit. She moaned and gasped. She never felt this before. His cock's head slowly stretched her pussy opening. It felt tense, but wonderful.

She moved up a bit and down again. This time, his cock's head slipped into her.

"Ahhh...!" she moaned.

She arched back and his hands were now twisting her nipples. She kept moving down and took more and more of his cock. She felt fuller and fuller as his cock penetrated her. After a few more strokes, her butts bumped onto his pubic hair and she screamed in ecstasy. She came. She could feel how his pubic hair gave her a slight itchy feeling. Her skin was now covered in sweat. She turned her head and he kissed her on the lips. Their tongues swirled together and they could taste each other's saliva.

12