Breakfast Under the Table

Story Info
A whole new meaning to breakfast at the table.
836 words
3.87
6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my 1st one on here i hope everyone enjoys it please let me know what you think.

I walk into the kitchen seeing you at the table eating a bowl of your favorite cereal. I tell you good morning and you barely reply back, your face locked onto your phone watching something.

I sneak back into our bedroom grabbing 2 toys you didn't know about yet. I put them in my shorts, walking back to the kitchen you still don't notice me as I walk to the cupboard getting a bowl and a spoon from the utensil drawer.

As I sit down at the table I pretend to drop my spoon crawling under the table I can see your legs spread open and that your wearing no panties. I smile as I crawl over to your legs making sure not to touch you until my tongue starts to lick your pussy with your shorts still on.

"You know that would be really hot babe if you don't stop" you tell me as your still looking at your phone.

I know just lick you until your lips open up, eating you out under the table. Listening to you "Mmmm yesss baby that's it eat your wet pussy" I reply.

Licking u more, rubbing your thighs, then dragging my nails over ur legs digging them in lightly. Watching your lips open as I keep licking you, moving my tongue inside your pussy tasting you.

"That feels really good " you tell me as your head is tilt back eyes closed. "Mmmmm baby" squeezing ur thighs running my tongue up and down your pussy pushing in "mmm" feeling you grinding your hips against my face slowly pushing 2 fingers deep into you. Sucking on ur clit tonguing it fingering you slowly Slapping your pussy teasing you asking you "do you want me to stop". You grab my head asking me why.

"I don't know you tell me" I reply.

Going back to licking your clit flicking my tongue against you harder. Kissing my way to your thighs biting them a little hard.

You tell me to keep going don't stop I love it when you talk dirty to me.

Fingering you faster licking sucking your clit feeling you pull me into your pussy telling me your going to cum, I keep going until you cum all over my face.

Licking down to your ass cleaning you up, rubbing your clit, with my fingers still buried in you. Licking back up sucking on your pussy lips until they slip out from between my lips with a pop.

Sucking more on your lips slowly fingering fucking you. Slapping your clit as I rub it.

"Mmmmmm feels really fucking good" you tell me.

Mmmm rubbing inside you as I move in and out, I remove my fingers from rubbing your clit and replace it with a vibrating wand you didn't know about.

"Hows that sexy momma" I ask you.

I do the same with my fingers fucking you and I push a dildo in the shape of my cock inside of you fucking you hard with it as the wand vibrates your clit.

Kissing biting your thighs toy fucking you harder as the wand speeds up ramming the dildo going as deep as it can go. Moving in and out against your hips moving, hearing u telling me to fuck u harder faster bby fuck.

"Yessss" you scream. Reaching down helping me push the dildo into you more pressing the wand harder against your clit turning it all the way up rubbing teasing you.

Hearing you let go and give into your desires. Moving ur hips faster squeezing rubbing your tits pinching your nipples, I lean in sucking on your vibrating clit licking it then pressing the wand back against you.

I look up at you telling you to cum for your daddy, ramming the toy into you giving you everything you want. Then I turn on the vibrator in the dildo adding to it fucking you as your legs squeeze tight together and the biggest orgasm you've had hits you. Your legs locking both toys in place vibrating both your clit and inside your pussy.

You telling me "I'm so lucky".

Your body shaking uncontrollably until you finally start to come down from your high and you slowly stop cumming. As ur legs release I pull out the soaking wet dildo and shove my tongue and face into your soaking wet pussy licking and sucking up your cum.

You reach down trying to pull my face away from your quivering pussy unable to take anymore due to you being spent up. As I finish I push you out from under the table your body sensitive from you cumming and me licking up your cum. I raise up from between your legs looking into your glossy eyes telling you I love you, then kissing you deeply pushing my tongue in so you can taste yourself on my lips and tongue.