Breaking Aiko Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving wife is taken and broken by giant cock.
4.7k words
3.91
50.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Authors note**

This is my first attempt at writing a story! So I definitely appreciate any constructive criticism and any comments!

All characters are of course over 18 and circumstances not based on real life events.

**

You knock and open the front door to your home,

"honey, I'm home!" You call out happily.

You see your beautiful wife step out from the hallway, she's a petite thing at 4'9", thin and fit with generous breasts and an ass so round you can't help but grab it. Her jet black hair reaches down to the middle of her back and contrasts her pale white skin.

"Hey honey," you say with a smile. "I missed you.", your wife Aiko smiles back widely and runs in to hug you, but not a moment later she is quiet and reserved. Smiling but it isn't reaching her eyes.

"What's wrong sweetie? I'm sorry I was gone so long"

"Nothing is wrong sweetie. It just...well I guess I just wanted to spend more time with you."

"me too baby, maybe you could come with me next time?" You say as you scoop her up and hold her close.

"Maybe I could take a break from work."

"Yeah, that would be nice."

After your brief moment of closeness, Aiko gets out of your arms. You bend down and kiss Aiko deeply. You move into Aiko and kiss her deeply. You feel that she wants more than just a kiss though, so you start to move your hands lower and lower on her body. Digging your fingers into her plump ass and lifting her as you kiss her deeply. You move to sit on the kitchen counter stool and immerse yourself in a kiss. She wraps her legs around you and you slowly grind into her. Aiko slowly runs her hands up your chest and grabs your head. She begins kissing you with so much vigour, you struggle to hold on to her.

Aiko gets on her knees and pulls your shirt off. She pulls at the waistband of your pants and reaches inside. Beginning to stroke your cock slowly as she brings her face close to yours. She slowly sucks on the head of your cock swirling her tongue around it and wraps her lips tightly around the tip. Aiko's head bobs along your shaft as she takes almost all of it. She relaxes her throat muscles and gags slightly, but it feels amazing. You grip her hair tightly and pull slightly. You start fucking her throat roughly, making sure to girth the back of her throat each time. You can feel her throat muscles tightening and relaxing. You keep pushing it down her throat as she gags and coughs. You slam your cock into her throat, almost to the hilt. You hold it there for a few seconds and she chokes slightly before slowly pulling your cock out of her mouth.

"Fuck, that was dirty," Aiko says between harsh gasps.

"Mmmm yeah," you moan.

You start moving your cock in and out of her mouth. She looks up at you and makes eye contact, which turns her on even more. You grab her head and face fuck her until you're both fully exhausted. Groaning as you shoot your load directly down Aiko's throat. She takes almost every drop of it as she coughs the last of her breath out of her mouth. She gags a bit but looks up at you adoringly.

"Fuck, that was amazing," you sigh. Due to Aiko's petite size, she has always found sex to be uncomfortable at best. Much to your pleasure you both discovered she loves giving head even more and on occasion can orgasm herself from giving you head. Aiko slowly licks your shaft clean, sucking your entire cock until you can't stand it a minute longer.

"I love you," you say as you release your grasp on her head.

"I love you too," she says with a huge smile. You both kiss one last time before you head off to bed.

You enter your room and Aiko joins you moments later. You've never felt happier than when you're in her arms.

"You're home," she says with a smile.

"I am."

"My whole day was made because I knew you would be coming home tonight."

"I'm happy to hear that."

"So, how did the meeting with the client go?" she asks.

"Good! We're going to have him over for dinner tomorrow night if that's okay?"

She seems to be happy with that idea so you nod.

"That's wonderful...so did you have a good day?" she asks.

"It was good, I think I might have found my niche."

"That's wonderful, I'm so glad you're relaxing into this...so how did you two meet?" she asks.

"In a bar."

"Ah...a popular place to meet huh?"

"always," you say with a smile.

"I'm glad to hear it," she says as your about to kiss one another,

You kiss her deeply and snuggle up close as you start to feel sleepy.

"Good night my love," she says.

"Good night," you reply.

"You don't have to worry about anything now, I'll be here by your side."

"I know."

You drift off to sleep holding her naked body close to you.

*

Halfway through the night, you hear your phone buzzing. You wake up and check your phone. You slowly open your eyes, rubbing them to get your sight back. You reach your hand over and grab your phone on the table next to your bed. You look at the screen and recognize the number as being that of your office. It's already 6 am.

"Hello?" you yawn.

"come into the office, it's urgent," a female voice says on the other end.

"What's wrong?" you ask.

"Can you come in now?

"Is everything all right?"

"I don't know, just come in please."

"Okay, I'll be in soon."

"Thank you."

You end the call and head to the bathroom. After a quick shower and a fresh change of clothes, you write a quick note to Aiko explaining where you went and leave the house. You hop into your car and drive into the centre of town.

Your drive to the office doesn't take long since you know the way by heart, but you're starting to get a little paranoid. You walk into the foyer and see Juliette standing behind the counter. She looks at you as you enter and begins to close the safe behind the counter.

"What's going on?" you ask.

"I don't know, but I've been getting calls from all over the place about you."

"What do they say?"

She gives you a worried look.

"I'm...sorry I woke you, but..."

You notice she's sweating, and what looked like a muscle in her cheek begins to twitch, she seems quite tense.

"Calm yourself, and listen."

You take a deep breath and calm yourself.

"What do the calls say?" you ask again.

She seems to relax a little, and more than that, she composes herself.

"If I told you, it would be a breach of privacy, but there are rumours and accusations going around about you."

"What kind of accusations?" you ask, starting to get impatient.

"That you're a..."

She stops and seems to struggle to continue.

"That you're a..." she says again, but this time she can't even complete it.

"That I'm a...?"

You both stare at each other and try to speak, but can't.

"That you're a...pedophile."

You sit down and put your head in your hands.

"Jesus Christ Juliette, where did this come from? I only have eyes for my wife you know that!"

She sits down next to you and tries to comfort you.

"I know you do, but I'm telling you there is a call going around that you're preying on young girls."

"What do we do?"

"We?" she asks, raising her voice a little.

"If you knew about this, then someone higher up the food chain needs to know too."

She pauses for a moment.

"I'll report it," she says.

"uh, Right," you reply, "and who do you report it to?"

She looks around before speaking.

"The head of human resources, then the police."

"That's great, but what about my reputation?" you ask.

"Your reputation? You haven't got one the-"

"Oh fuck me, Juliette, thanks. I'll have you know I've been doing quite well!"

She reluctantly seems to understand, and you tell her about your recent work.

"I see," she says, frowning. "Well regardless, you can't go around assaulting girls, that will ruin everything."

"I haven't been!"

"I'm sure," she says, "but I can't let rumours like this Circulate. That would be bad for business."

She pauses.

"Look," she says, "this might be awkward for you, but I'm going to need you to prove that you haven't been assaulting anyone."

"What? How?" you ask.

"(Sigh) I'm sure there are ways..."

Juliette thinks for a moment, then seems to come to a solution.

"You're just going to have to prove that you haven't been assaulting people."

"I'll figure something out... Thanks" you say, as she turns to leave.

"Oh, and try not to assault anyone in the meantime."

"Juliette! Jesus..."

A visit to the police station, several meetings with colleagues, and many hours later, the sun is setting and you are going home again. You've told them everything that happened as well as everywhere you have been to the best that you can remember. You simply haven't been able to think of anything else to do.

You go home. Seeing your client's car in the driveway, you sit in your car and turn the engine off.

Waiting a moment more collecting yourself, then get out of the car and walk up to the front door opening it and heading inside. You find yourself in the living room. Your eyes scan the room for anyone, but it's empty.

"honey, I'm home!" You call out as you head into the kitchen. There's no response, so you open the refrigerator and take out a coke.

You take a long drink of the coke. You sigh in pleasure as the fizz tickles your throat. Plopping yourself down on the couch you rest for a moment. It's been a long day.

the smell of something burning wakes you from a pleasant dream.

You half wake and walk into the kitchen. The oven is on, and there's smoke billowing out of it. You quickly turn the oven off and open the windows before opening the door and pulling out the roast.

You slide the roast onto the hobs and open the windows. Air flows in, spreading the smoke throughout the room.

You trot up the stairs, searching for your wife. You reach the master bedroom and open the door.

"Aiko?"

You see your wife asleep naked sprawled across the bed. She looks wet with sweat, and the room smells unusually musky. Must be the damp laundry. Grabbing the dirty laundry, you shake your head and leave the room, walking back down the stairs.

You start the laundry, and as you grab a beer you hear the door ring.

Opening the door, you see him standing outside. He's a tall well-built man, easily over 6' tall, and certainly goes to the gym with some regularity. You notice there is a thin sheen of sweat across his forehead.

"Jeremy! I saw your car but the only one here is my wife upstairs" you awkwardly blurt out with a chuckle.

"Uh, yeah man. Nobody was around so I just went for a little walk around the neighbourhood" he replies

"ah of course!"

You say "Come in! I'm afraid dinner got burnt but we can have a beer and order some takeout if you like? Then we can talk business"

"Sure", he replies, as he steps inside.

"Sorry about that dinner, I guess Aiko forgot while she had her nap, let's just have a drink and talk about the future"

"Yeah, sure," he says.

The two of you sit down and open a few beers while waiting for your food. You catch the smell of a nice cool beer.

You spend some time getting to know your client. Learning that he is recently divorced but not playing the field yet. You share that Aiko is a recently graduated law student and getting started in her career. After a bit of time spent chatting shop with Jeremy, you hear the tell-tale sounds of steps and the shower starting upstairs. Not long later your gorgeous wife makes her way down the steps. She freezes like a deer caught in headlights as her eyes land on Jeremy.

"Hey baby! This is Jeremy, my client I told you about" you get up and hug her close and guide her back to the couch.

"Hi, nice to meet you." She replies timidly.

"The same" he replies with a chuckle, as you laugh.

Aiko sits down next to you, wincing as she does, and you hand her a beer. She smiles and pats you on the knee. You put one arm around her while you talk to your client with the other.

"So, how did your day go?" you say.

"Good, good. You know how it is," he replies. "Listen, I'm going to need to borrow your wife tomorrow night. It's a bit important."

"Oh?"

You put your arm around her a little bit more as you notice her stiffening. You give her a reassuring smile and she seems to relax again.

"What do you need her for?"

"I just need someone to be a reference and sign a contract, Aiko, you work as a lawyer don't you?" he continues.

"Yeah, but I'm not actually allowed to do much of that actual work yet." Her voice barely a whisper

He glances down at her chest and smiles slightly, then looks back up at you.

"Aiko here will be my witness."

You laugh nervously.

"As long as she's not signing anything that'll give us any kind of real legal problems."

He smiles.

"Of course."

Aiko glares at you and looks down. You take a swallow and look at your client.

"Well, I'm sure that'll be fine."

His eyes flick down to her chest again and continue to smile. He puts his hand out and you shake his hand, he smiles.

"Great, great. So I'll come and pick up her tomorrow and you can give me the documents then?"

"Tomorrow's good."

"Perfect, see you then."

"See you then," he replies, as he shuts the door.

You hear the noise of the car driving off down the road and Aiko turns to you.

"What the fuck was that?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want him to come back here!" she exclaims.

"He didn't bother you did he?"

"He was being fucking creepy!"

"He's going to be paying us a lot of money, he can be creepy. It won't be for long!"

She laughs nervously and finishes off her beer. You laugh as well and stand to go into the kitchen. She follows you.

"I'm really tired." She says.

"Me too, let's just get into bed and get some sleep."

You help her out of her clothes as she turns and lies down next to you. You caress her body lightly as you kiss her. She returns the kisses and reaches down to squeeze your cock through your track pants.

"Mmmm, you want to fuck me huh?"

You nod as she reaches down and slowly slides your pants down and off, throwing them onto the floor. She runs her nails lightly across the head of your cock and slowly sucks it into her mouth. You hold her head in place as she continues to swirl her tongue around the head. She goes all the way down on you until the back of her throat, then slowly starts to slide back up. You grab her by her hair as you feel yourself releasing into her mouth. You hold her there as long as you can, feeling all the stress of the day leeching out of your cock, before slowly pulling out of her mouth.

"Fuck, that felt great." You say, laying down together.

You both drift off to sleep, the last thing you see before your eyes close is Aiko's peaceful face.

The morning arrives and you wake up to Aiko nestled against you. You slowly stretch and run your hands down her body, caressing every inch of skin as you go.

"Good morning," she smiles.

"Morning."

"How did you sleep?

"Better than I had in a long time. You?"

"not great... nightmares. But let's get showered and get the day started. I have to head into town for some supplies today, do you need anything?"

"I don't think so. I already have all the basic needs covered."

"All right then, I'll be back later. We can finally spend some real-time together again."

"Fantastic" you reply with a smile.

She smiles, snuggling in a little closer. You kiss her one more time before you get out of bed and you both make your way through your daily routine. You wave your wife goodbye as she walks to her car. She turns and waves before driving off. With no more concerns, you head into the house and up the stairs to your room. You quickly clean up the clothes you were wearing and throw them in the wash. You jump into your car and drive off.

You turn left out of the driveway and head towards town.

You arrive at work and head inside. You walk up the stairs to the second floor and enter the room you're currently occupying. You step inside and close the door. You look around and see you're the only one in the office. You decide to sit down at your desk and get some work done before the day really starts. You spread out your papers and start to take it easy.

The day passes uneventfully. To your relief, no one comes around asking about any of your stuff and no one tries to bother you about anything. The end of the day rolls around and you go home, pulling into the driveway you see that no one is home. You head inside and take a shower. After a long day of work, you feel clean again. You walk into the kitchen and start to prepare dinner. You're planning on marinating some chicken and grilling it for dinner.

Aiko arrives, gives you a tight hug and a kiss, before rushing upstairs to have a shower and get changed.

"I have to go witness and sign those documents for Jeremy remember?"

You nod to acknowledge you had forgotten about it.

"Yeah, I'll go with you. Do I need to get anything?"

"No... It, it's fine sweetie. You relax at home I know you had a big day."

Jeremy arrives a short time later to pick up Aiko. You exchange pleasantries and hand him a copy of the service contract you had been discussing earlier. Not much later Aiko comes down the stairs in a plunging neckline dress and five-inch heels. You look on eagerly, drinking the sight in before you remember what she's doing. You shoot her a puzzled look and she replies with what seems to be an apologetic look mixed with nervousness. Is she trying to impress him so we get the contract?

"I love you, baby... I'll try to be home soon" she kisses you on the cheek.

You watch as Jeremy directs her Into his car and leaves. Once she is gone you head upstairs. Walking into your bedroom you collapse onto your bed. Thinking back on the day and start trying to figure out how to interpret that look from Aiko. You have a few ideas in mind, but you don't know if any of them quite fit. You're going to have to test the waters a little. In a flash, you remember the security system you had installed before you started traveling for work. It still works, and there's a monitor in your office. You can use that to look back and see what happened yesterday. Something about all of it felt off.

You get up off the bed and head downstairs. There's a small room just off the kitchen that was turned into an office for you when you bought the house. It used to be Aiko's old office before she redecorated. You figured you could use the extra room anyway, so installing a computer into the wall and an ethernet cable was the first thing you did.

You walk into the office and sit down in your oversized chair. You turn on your monitor and start looking through various folders you have installed on your computer. One of these folders is called "nxsecurity" and it has several sub folders such as "nxadmintools", "nxlog Player", and "nxsnare".

Using the player, you scrub through the last few days' activity before arriving at last night's recordings. Nothing much, just a lot of mundane things like eating breakfast, starting the roast dinner, and going for a drive. You stop the recording after you notice Aiko arriving home at about 12:30 pm the previous day, followed shortly by Jeremy arriving.

You go back and search for any footage from after that time. Around 1 pm you see Aiko being carried kicking and screaming into your room by Jeremy, before closing the door.

Flicking through cameras you find the one in your bedroom at that time. You watch as Jeremy forces Aiko down onto the bed and starts forcing himself into her. You watch as she struggles to get him off of her and scream for you to help her. Realizing what is happening and that you are powerless to stop it, all you can do is watch as he rips her clothes off.

The violence of the act makes you physically sick.

You watch, frozen to your seat as he slowly forces his cock into her. It is difficult to tell from the position of the camera but it appears that he is significantly larger than you. He rams it in so hard you are sure she is going to end up bleeding. A lurid and brutal scene that fills you with disgust and makes you feel sick.

12