Breaking Aiko Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You watch helplessly, his hands encircling her waist and pinning her down as he shoves his full weight behind his substantial cock, slowly rocking it deeper and deeper into her body.

"GOD Please stop! It's too big!"

Aiko screams. Jeremy pulls back and thrusts forward suddenly eliciting another sharp Yelp from Aiko as the breath is knocked from her lungs. He lifts her giving you a clear shot of his member. It's at least a foot long and he has failed to force any more than half of it into her.

what seems like an eternity, he finally withdraws and pulls up his pants.

"Fuuuuuuck" he groans, "Why'd you fucking make me do that..." he looks more disappointed with himself than the act itself. He pauses as if thinking to himself. "I'm too old for this shit..."

Aiko is in tears and is about to speak but he puts his hand up to quiet her.

"No. Don't try to speak. Doesn't matter why. What matters is what." He pauses, and you can hear the look of concentration on his face. "What the fuck were you thinking?"

"you belong to me now, understand?" You can hear the smile in his voice. "That means you don't have any say in the matter. You belong to me now and I'll be doing shit with you that I like."

He turns his attention back to Aiko, who is trying her best to stop from crying. He wraps his arm around her, caressing her hair, and speaks in a soft and reassuring voice.

"Don't worry... you're gonna love every moment of this."

You watch Aiko's head jerk up in horror as she realizes what is about to happen. Her eyes go wide and her mouth gapes slightly as she tries to scream.

"No! Please! No!" she screams repeatedly.

"Oh, no? What, you don't want me to hurt you?" He laughs cruelly and puts his mouth near her ear. "I think you know damn well you don't want that. That shit would hurt like a motherfucker."

His free hand grasps her by the hair and forces her head up.

He lifts her by the head and slams his cock deep into her pussy.

She lets out a scream of both pain and terror, which only seems to spur him on. He rams his cock into her over and over, smiling as she struggles and screams.

You watch as she struggles, screaming, and accepting the pain.

Her body convulses and shudders as she quivers in his grasp. He forces orgasm after orgasm out of her, all the while continuing to brutally fuck her. A pained, sobbing mess, she accepts it all.

The whimpering, pathetic girl in his grasp is nothing like your strong and independent wife. There is a part of you that just wants to stop watching. But if you do, then what? Your mind races and questions everything. You look down and notice your erection is painfully hard.

You watch as Aiko's lips move, speechless and broken from all the screaming.

"This is your new life." He snarls, staring at her in the eye. "You will be my fuck toy. I will degrade you and hurt you, and you will like it."

He spanks her hard, laughing cruelly as she yelps. Another moment and he withdraws his dick from her abused cunt.

He roughly grabs her by the hair again and forces her to look at him.

"You're gonna like this." He whispers and sticks his dick in her mouth. She begins to struggle and cry again, but he slaps her hard.

He slaps her again. "You like that, cunt? You gonna be a good little whore and take it like a good girl?"

She winces and nods.

He slaps her again. "Answer me!"

"Yes," She whimpers. "I'm going to be a good little whore."

"Good." He laughs and slaps her again, harder this time. "Quiet now."

Your heart sinks as you watch him guide his dick into her mouth. She makes no effort to stop him. She knows what's good for her.

As much as you'd like to, you can't stop watching. You feel like you should be doing something, but what? You watch as she begins to take him in, and withdraw it.

He grabs her by the hair and pushes her head towards his crotch. Again, and again, he forces her to take him in, with each thrust pushing her a little further. with his spare hand you watch as he retrieves his phone and aims it down at her face. She seems oblivious to the action as he does not pause in his assault on her throat.

You watch speechless as with one final thrust, he forces her to swallow his 13" member completely. He begins fucking her face hard, and you hear a sloppier, wetter noise begin to fill the room. She coughs and chokes against his cock, unable to breathe. After a few moments of this, he buries himself to the hilt down her throat and unloads, sighing in pleasure as she spasms. After a moment he releases her and slowly withdraws from her throat and Aiko collapses to the ground. She seems to have passed out. He bends down and puts an ear to her nose for a moment to ensure she is breathing, before getting dressed and tossing her onto your bed.

"Don't worry, there will be plenty more where that came from baby."

Pulling out his phone again, he snaps a few pictures and writes something before sending. You see Aikos' phone light up, seemingly receiving whatever he just sent. He spends a few moments wiping his cum from her body and spreading it on her face, before leaving the house and walking up the street. Not long later you see your own car pull into the drive.

You slump back into the chair, defeated.

"Fuck me. What am I going to do? God, she is with him now!"

12