All Comments on 'Breaking Aiko Pt. 01'

by daintyaiko

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

HUH?

SwimCoachingSwimCoachingabout 3 years ago

Worst story I’ve read. Disjointed, not erotic, just stupidity. Only thing you should right is your name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, all I see and read is awoman being raped, which is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Writing in second person is always a nightmare, this is nothing but a convoluted mess. The punctuation is horrible, half the time one can't determine who's talking. I could have overlooked that considering it's your first submission, that is until you made it into nothing more than another sick cuck story. What was it that made you think your story would be any better received than the thousands of others that are scored miserably? You had one chance to introduce yourself and you blew it. I could have given it a 2 for effort, but it doesn't even deserve a 1. Rest assured, I won't bother to look at anything else you submit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wonder.... Why so many new writers have a need to start in LV, with Cuck shit out of all other things that they could have done?

There is no way that there are that many mentally ill morons who can read and write!

Truly, it is a puzzle?!

Any way, enough bitching about another joining the swamp.

PS: You can pull the story out from where is going, but for that you are going to have balls... Not sure if you have them, and they don't grow fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great story, but I prefer 1st person past tense. Such as; "As I watched..."

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

First: Don’t write in second person. Second: Don’t write in second person. Third: Don’t write in second person.

The reason is simple, you’re telling me what I would do and you don’t know me. You don’t know that if someone breaks into my house, they will be eating a 9mm or that they will lose their cock to my pitbull mastiff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awful. Just another spineless and pathetic cuck tale. Just what the world doesn’t need another emasculated and wimpy husband that lets his wife get turned into a whore. Ridiculous

GirlieUltraGirlieUltraabout 3 years ago

Good story! Keep going please!

ShoukoushiShoukoushiabout 3 years ago

Second person is honestly kinda hard to read. And you had some errors like starting sentences with lower case letters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't believe negative comments!

Women's fantasy's are x100 better than men's.

Thank you, and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's true, women's sex fantasies are x1000 times better than men's.

Thank you very much indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous