Breaking All the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it that he did."

"Oh yea. He screamed 'you got it', and then Elaine and I sent him over the top. He was so grateful that afterward he ate both of our pussies, after which he watched while we both got fucked by the hunk, who turned out to be quite the stud. It was a wild night."

"Did the guy pay up?"

"We each left with five one hundred dollar bills. I felt so guilty that I put mine in the Salvation Army bucket at Christmas."

John laughed. "You are really something."

Her hand was still resting on his cock, and she squeezed him through his pants. "What can I say?" she pouted. "I like sex. Do you think I'm an awful slut?"

He took her in his arms and kissed her. "On the contrary; your highly sexed nature is one of the big reasons I am falling in love with you. I'm so tired of women who play at sex but don't really enjoy or need it."

She returned his kiss and offered her tongue. When they finally pulled apart she smiled at him sweetly and said, "Can I please call Elaine now?"

He handed her his cell phone and pulled the Lexus back into the traffic. Elaine was not home, but Carol left her a message that was guaranteed to stir her curiosity.

Chapter 16

The multi-story mall had literally hundreds of stores of all kinds. All of the major high end department and clothing stores had elaborate spaces, and there were scores of small shops catering to every taste and need.

They parked in the lot, and John took her hand as they walked through the main entrance. "First we'll go to your favorite stores and buy you three complete outfits for work and for going out in polite society. You get to choose what you want. Then we'll go to some of my favorite shops and buy some things of my choosing."

"Whoooo... this is like winning the lottery," she cooed.

"I'm the one who won the lottery," he said fondly. "Finally I have someone to spend my money on."

For the next two hours Carol led him from store to store, buying suits, dresses, skirts, tops, shoes, even jewelry. He approved of everything she selected, complimenting her on her good taste. Whenever she held back, thinking she might be going too far and spending too much, he urged her on. Her head was reeling.

She did not pick out any under garments, assuming that those would be items on his list. At least she hoped so. They had so many packages that if it were not for the deluxe shopping cart provided by the mall, they could never have carried them. Finally she collapsed onto a padded bench by an interior garden.

"I think that's enough," she sighed. "Now it's your turn."

"Great," he said. "On to the risqué lingerie store."

They went up the escalator to the top floor of the mall, where John knew there was a locally owned shop called "Ultimate Intimate Apparel". He had taken note of the store on a previous visit. It was hard not to notice the picture in the store window of an amply endowed woman in a very skimpy bra. The lettering on the bottom of the picture read "Beyond Cleavage."

In the past John would have been embarrassed to accompany a woman into a shop that sold such personal items, especially those which were clearly designed to display her body in as erotic a way as possible. However he had consciously begun a new chapter in his life, and he was determined to overcome his inhibitions and take life by the balls.

They were met at the door by an attractive, middle aged woman, whose low cut dress hinted at what might be "beyond cleavage". From the way she carried herself John had the sense that she was a true believer in the products she was selling.

"Welcome," she said cheerfully. "My name is Susan. How I can I help you today?"

Susan had served many couples and picked up on John's nervousness. She was a pro at putting men at ease and making them empty their wallets in anticipation of the pleasure they would get from seeing their girl friends in outlandishly sexy garments. Without waiting for an answer to her question she addressed herself to John.

"Your friend has a wonderful figure. We have just the things to bring out her beauty. Please come with me to our private showroom so I can show you. There is no need to be embarrassed; our best customers are discriminating men like yourself."

The sales woman's forwardness left John momentarily speechless. He had expected that they would browse around the shop on their own. Instead here was this woman with incredible breasts inviting him to a private showroom. Carol saw that John's eyes were darting back and forth between Susan's face and her chest, and she nudged him playfully in the ribs.

"Put your eyes back in their sockets," she chuckled. "Let's go in and see if they have something that will make me look like that."

Glancing at Carol's bust, the saleswoman smiled. "I'm sure that will not be a problem in your case," she said.

"Well okay," said John. "I am John, and this is my friend Schehera." He spoke authoritatively to let the clerk know that he was not embarrassed. "We are interested in a variety of items, in sexy styles for a young woman. No old lady stuff."

Both Susan and Carol raised their eyebrows. Susan pointed to the display racks. "Bras, bustiers, panties, thongs, garter belts?"

"Yes to everything except the garter belts. I don't like them," he said.

"Very well," she replied. "I can see the gentleman has definite ideas. Come into the back with me and I will give you a catalog to look through so you choose some particular items. You can put a sticker on the pictures of the ones you like. We have everything in stock, in a variety of colors and sizes."

"Excellent idea," said John, happy to have the sales woman direct the action. "Come with me Schehera and we will choose together."

Carol was amused by the scene and John's difficulty in taking charge in a lingerie store. Not that a woman like Susan would be easy to handle in any situation; she was a very dominating presence. To help him out, Carol took John's arm and looked up at him dotingly as they followed Susan to the back of the store.

Susan gave them the catalog and a roll of stickers, and pointed to a small sofa where they could sit together. "Take your time," she said. "I will come back in a few minutes."

Like a couple of giggling kids John and Carol browsed through the pictures of beautiful women with perfect bodies on display. One of them would point to a picture, and the other would nod, and a sticker would be pasted down. In no time they had picked out three dozen pieces of sexy lingerie.

When Susan returned John handed her the marked catalog. "This will do for a start," he said.

"Very good Sir. I will gather the items in the sizes I think are appropriate, but the lady should try them on."

"Of course. Please keep in mind that a size too small is better than a size too big."

Carol blushed, but Susan was not fazed. "I would like to invite you to observe the fit, but store policy is that only one customer can be in a dressing room at a time. We used to allow partners to go in together, but on too many occasions things got out of hand—if you know what I mean."

"No, what do you mean?" asked John, still trying to gain the upper hand with this brash woman.

Susan put her hands on her wide hips and grinned at him. "Well you see Sir, the dressing rooms are large but they are not sound proofed. Our items of intimate apparel are so sexy that sometimes a partner in the dressing room would become aroused to the point where there was physical contact between the parties. The shrieks and moans could be heard clear out into the hall of the mall."

"What's wrong with that?" said John, not giving up.

"Nothing as far as I was concerned," smiled Susan. "But there were complaints from some mothers who wanted to shield their little darlings' ears from such goings on. The store owner made me institute a 'no messing around in the dressing rooms' policy. I tried at first to handle each case on its own, and sometimes let a partners join the customer, but that did not work."

"Why not?"

"I learned that even mild mannered men and women friends of the customer could cause trouble. I could not let them make noise, so I would bang on the dressing room door and tell them to keep it down. But it was like trying to quiet ocean waves breaking on the beach. In one case I had to push open the door and physically intervene."

Now John was truly interested, and Carol was listening with her mouth open.

"What happened?" John queried, his voice rising.

"Oh I can't tell you that," laughed Susan. "True life stories from Ultimate Intimate Apparel are told only to our very best customers."

John was a businessman and knew what that meant. "And how much does one have to buy to become one of your best customers?"

Susan cocked her head thoughtfully. "At least $500 on each visit," she replied.

"We will easily double that today," John said. "I told you I wanted a great variety of items. I don't want to see the same garment twice in the same year, and Schehera and I are going to be together quite a lot."

"Well in that case maybe I can tell you the details of that event after you have finished your shopping today. It's going to take a while, so you might want to go do some other errands while Schehera and I get her outfitted."

"Good idea," said John. "I trust you will make sure Schehera looks good in everything we buy."

"It will be my pleasure," purred Susan, giving Carol a look that made her pull back. "If I might suggest another store for you to visit, there is a new costume shop at the end of this aisle. They have some wonderful get ups for role playing."

John already knew about the costume store because that was where he had bought the maid uniform. "I like the way you think," he said to Susan. "Schehera you behave while I'm gone and let Susan make you look good for me."

The whole experience was making Carol feel like a doll about to be dressed and played with. It was surreal. She squeezed John's arm and kissed his cheek. "I hope you will like me in these things," she whispered. "I won't look like those models you know."

"Don't worry," he said as he turned to go. "You will look fantastic."

Chapter 17

John had already planned to go to the costume shop after they had bought the lingerie. Since it appeared Carol was going to be a while selecting her "ultimate intimate apparel", he thought he might as well do it on is own. He planned to take her a BDSM club that night, one that he had visited a couple of times as a timid spectator. By checking their website periodically he knew that every Saturday night they had a costume party. No one was admitted unless they were in some kind of costume, even the single men. The thought of role playing with Carol in that kind of situation was intriguing.

The store was called "Adult Costumes For All Occasions", with the word "All" in bold red type. Most of the display area was devoted to Halloween costumes, some risqué, but also many of the normal ghosts, goblins, and devils. In the back, however, were several racks of sexual role playing outfits, which is where he had found the maid uniform that had looked so good on Carol.

He leafed through the bunched garments, not sure what he wanted, but confident he would know it when he saw it. Several times he saw things he liked and pulled them out. One was a sexy nurse's uniform that he decided to buy for play at home, but it was not what he wanted for the club party. Finally toward the end of the rack he came upon the perfect costume to dress Carol up in for that night.

It was a slave girl dress, made from course, beige-colored muslin. The designer had created it to look like a garment fabricated from a gunny sack, something a prisoner would be given to wear. It was sleeveless and dipped low in the front, with the edges of the fabric deliberately torn to indicate rough treatment. The skirt was short, ending about mid thigh, the hem cut in a ragged pattern. A rope belt cinched in the waist.

Accessories to the dress also hung from the hanger. There were black plastic wrist manacles and a leather slave collar with three feet of plastic chain. Now all he needed was a Viking conqueror costume for himself.

There were a number of warrior stud costumes to choose from, any of which would have looked good on John's big frame. He picked one that crossed his chest diagonally with what looked like an animal skin, and included leather moccasins with raw hide laces that went up almost to the knees. This outfit also had accessories, in this case a plastic sword and sheath, a Viking helmet, and a short-tailed whip.

Satisfied with his selections John went to the cashier and presented his credit card. The pretty sales girl raised her eyebrows at his purchases, but didn't say anything. He thought she would look very tasty in the slave girl costume, but doubted that should could handle the intensity that would go along with playing that role with a man like him.

He killed some more time wandering around the mall, and then returned to "Ultimate Intimate Apparel". Susan was just coming out of the dressing room.

"Welcome back Mr. John," she beamed. "Your woman is just trying on the last selection."

John grinned at her. He liked her use of the term 'your woman'. "And what exactly is this last item?" he asked mischievously.

"It is one of our best," she replied. "A bustier in baby blue that defines what is beyond cleavage."

"And what is that?" he persisted, still trying to see if he could rattle her.

Susan smiled. "What is beyond cleavage are two hard nipples poking over the top of the bustier like the headlamps on a Ford Model T."

"Okay," he laughed. "I give up trying to embarrass you. Would it be possible for me to have a look at the style and fit of this bustier? I don't want her to buy anything that is stiff like a corset."

"If you promise not to go into the dressing room, I will open the door a crack so you can have a peak."

"I do solemnly swear...."

"Very well." Susan walked over to the door of the dressing room and opened it slightly. "Schehera, when you have the garment in place please stand back against the far wall of the room and face this way. Mr. John wants to peer through the crack and give his approval."

"I'm ready now," said Carol.

Susan stepped back so that John could look into the room. Except for the bustier and some skimpy panties, Carol was naked. Her breasts billowed out over the support of the lacy vestment, which ended just below her puckered nipples. She posed for John on her toes with her hands locked behind her and an apprehensive expression on her face.

"What you see is what you get," she said. "I hope you like it."

John let his eyes wander up and down her body. He thought she was just about the sexiest looking thing he had ever seen. Her stomach protruded slightly against the loose fabric, making her look soft and ever so vulnerable.

"Beautiful...", was all he could manage.

"Back big boy," warned Susan. "Remember your promise." She reached around him and closed the door. "I take it you approve. If so I have the bill all prepared for you. The total comes to $1143."

"Well," he sighed. "I'm sure it will be worth every nickel. And it should be enough to qualify us as good customers, and entitle us to hear your dressing room story."

"It does indeed," Susan agreed. "My shift is now over, and if you wish as soon as you sign the slip and we get the packages together, the three of us can go have a cup of coffee."

Chapter 18

Twenty minutes later they were seated with their coffees at a small table in the garden courtyard of the mall. A fountain hissed and bubbled next to them, insuring that no one could over hear their conversation.

"I envy you two," said Susan. "You are obviously just beginning a very romantic and highly sexual relationship. Those come only a few times in your life. I urge you to get the most out of it that you can."

"Thank you," said Carol. "We intend to do just that. At least I do. I am throwing caution to the winds and breaking all the rules. The things you sold me today are going to help me do that."

John was appreciating this saleswoman more and more. "You are a wise woman," he said. "Do you have a man in your life?"

Susan sighed. "Not at the moment, but as you tell from my outfit, I am advertising. I get plenty of offers, but I have learned to be picky."

"I may have some friends you would like to meet," said John. "If you will leave us your card, we will see. But for now you promised us an accounting of the dressing room incident."

She handed him a card that contained her address and phone number, and then sat back and launched into the story. "The last time I let a man go into the dressing room was a disaster. Looking back on it I can laugh, but at the time I nearly lost my job. Here's what happened:

"I told you that I was being very discriminating in who I let go with their partner into those rooms. Well in the beginning this situation seemed harmless. He was an older man, at least into his 70's, with a petite young woman in her 20's. She was a hottie, and he was mild mannered and shy. I couldn't even get him to look me in the eye—he was so embarrassed about me being aware of his obvious intentions."

"I can imagine," said John.

Susan continued. "Well, the girl picked out one of our 'beyond cleavage' outfits, similar to the one you two liked so much, and went into the dressing room. The old guy shuffled around the store, being careful to stay hidden from the front window where he might be seen by someone he knew. After a few minutes the girl opened the dressing room door a bit and called to him. I started to intervene, but then thought 'what the hell', let her give the guy a thrill before he dies.

The next thing I know the guy was in the room with her and it was getting noisy. There were shrieks and groans, and thumping against the wall. I went over to the door and yelled at them to stop it, but it only got louder. When I tried to open the door, I could feel there was a body pushing against it on the other side."

"Were there other customers in the store?" asked Carol, horrified at the image in her mind.

"Unfortunately yes--two women shopping together and a young couple. They were all gaping with their mouths open. I knew I was responsible and had to stop it. So with a heave I threw my body against the dressing room door and pushed my way in. The sight inside was unbelievable."

"What??? what???" asked John excitedly.

"The old guy had his pants completely off, and the girl was riding him with her legs wrapped around his waist. She would buck up against him, taking him deep, and lean back at the same time so that her dairy queen tits would point up at his face. It was driving him out of his gourd."

"Did you try to separate them?" asked Carol incredulously.

"I didn't have a chance. When the guy saw the open door of the dressing room he bolted out like a bull at a rodeo, with the girl riding him like a champion cowboy. He took that sweet thing all around the store, knocking over tables and racks, and bellowing obscenities at the top of his lungs. The customers all fled, but I noticed a man stopped in the doorway to watch the show."

"How long did it last?" both Carol and John asked breathlessly.

"If he had been a younger man it would have been over in under a minute, the way she was pumping him. But that guy kept going for a good five minutes, during which time from the noises I was hearing the girl climaxed half a dozen times."

"My god," Carol exclaimed.

"Unbelievable," said John. "How did it end?"

"When the guy finally came he howled like a wolf and then collapsed into a chair. The girl climbed off and calmly went back into the dressing room. A minute later the man followed her. Shortly after that they both emerged fully dressed. He dropped a hundred dollar bill on the counter, and they left without saying a word."

1...45678...12